S E V E N a new film by Dylan Avery about building 7

Released Dec 8th 2020

SEVEN is a documentary about the extraordinary conclusions of the University of Alaska Fairbanks study on the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 and the epic failure of our institutions to tell the truth.

This 45-minute film, directed by Dylan Avery and narrated by beloved actor Ed Asner, tells the story of World Trade Center Building 7 — from its jaw-dropping “collapse” on 9/11 to the government’s blatant cover-up to the intrepid study by Dr. Leroy Hulsey and his Ph.D. students at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/721-new-film-seven-available-today-on-multiple-streaming-platforms

Full documentary here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N6gTexNhcWLe/

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Released Dec 8th 2020

SEVEN is a documentary about the extraordinary conclusions of the University of Alaska Fairbanks study on the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 and the epic failure of our institutions to tell the truth.

This 45-minute film, directed by Dylan Avery and narrated by beloved actor Ed Asner, tells the story of World Trade Center Building 7 — from its jaw-dropping “collapse” on 9/11 to the government’s blatant cover-up to the intrepid study by Dr. Leroy Hulsey and his Ph.D. students at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/721-new-film-seven-available-today-on-multiple-streaming-platforms

Full documentary here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N6gTexNhcWLe/

Loose Change. I will never forget the impact that film had. When I see Dylan Avery, I don't give a shit. I DAMN WELL CLICK! Owe him so much, forever.

the problem I have with the documentary (which is worth watching and well made) is that I know, for a fact, that there is no one I could give this to (in physical life) who would watch it and even if I forced them to, it would be 10mins and they would never think about it again ehrppojg.gif.265c15c00234fa9b367cee566ab47a5b.gif

Which makes me consider the concept of 'Hundredth monkey effect' and if that is bullshit?

By rights, if it was correct, then shouldn't we all on this forum be wearing masks and standing in line to get pricked?

Edited by Odie Hatzcats
  • Like 1
On 12/16/2020 at 1:37 PM, Odie Hatzcats said:

the problem I have with the documentary (which is worth watching and well made) is that I know, for a fact, that there is no one I could give this to (in physical life) who would watch it and even if I forced them to, it would be 10mins and they would never think about it again ehrppojg.gif.265c15c00234fa9b367cee566ab47a5b.gif

Which makes me consider the concept of 'Hundredth monkey effect' and if that is bullshit?

By rights, if it was correct, then shouldn't we all on this forum be wearing masks and standing in line to get pricked?

That is the problem with this society. Look at the scamdemic going on right now, evidences of it being a scam is obvious and most can't be bothered looking for the truth. 

Lazy people rely on the MSM to guide them in life.  SAD BUT TRUE.

• Like 1
On 12/17/2020 at 4:37 AM, Odie Hatzcats said:

Sad, but true. The best alternative, if no one is interested, is to save/preserve it for the historical record. One day, future historians may find it valuable. Maybe people in the present don't give a shit, but one day someone might. Save hard copies of all these kinds of things, along with digital copies, wherever possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...