Does David Icke believe we are entering a new simulation in 2030?

in 2030, are we going to merge with AI?

Or are we actually putting our brain into a new world and entering a new created simulation, just like the people in the matrix or the film Avatar.

If so, how would you escape the simulation once you have entered it? 

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
  • 78ast78dgyad changed the title to Does David Icke believe we are entering a new simulation in 2030?

No !!! We are not in a simulation ! So how can we enter a new one ???

David just observes the news , like all of us , and does not have a unique understanding of what's to come...

These are just plans the Cabal/ET's have ... they have multiple plans ...plan A, B , C  etc ... they will not all happen , it depends how we respond and many other factors ..

One of these plans is to get wires right into our brains ...Musk is doing this as we speak .... Wires in our brains to merge us with AI ... but people will never buy it and it won't come to pass for the masses. IMO

On 12/15/2020 at 4:00 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

in 2030, are we going to merge with AI?

Or are we actually putting our brain into a new world and entering a new created simulation, just like the people in the matrix or the film Avatar.

If so, how would you escape the simulation once you have entered it? 

There's no escape and the narratives being produced by the media are perverse. They have us locked in a false reality using psychologic techniques that have been getting progressively heavier since the 60s. The V generation who won WW2 would have considered it to be just normal 'community with the holy ghost' but the tv cult is full pelt pushing borg collectives and nanobot brains so people sell their souls to bill gates as sheol becomes apparent - the lowest layer of heaven that the christ goes through. Your not entirely made of meat, your mind is not a brain, god is not a supercomputer and your soul is not nanobots. This is going to be very confusing as the ghost world about to hove into view is not a superstition but real. Superstitions like whisky causing tam o'shanter to see witches are to protect people unaccustomed to truth who cant handle full scale reality or aren't ready to be called to eat the manna at a last supper which will last the rest of their lives. It's no mental illness. The firmament between the two worlds is not made by a human hand so make peace with anyone you've mistreated so your karmas balanced when you get off the planet. Elon Musk is like a fowler trying to trap you in a psychological net as you learn to fly in skies you will not believe until you see it. You've adjusted to the difference between the earth and the way its presented by the earth. The earth is gaia. Gaia has a sibling : Uranus. The kingdom of heaven is close at hand. Its nothing like the legends told on the earth about the land of the dead, this is the land of the living, but not quite anything you imagined to be possible.

15 minutes ago, Steph said:

There's no escape and the narratives being produced by the media are perverse. They have us locked in a false reality using psychologic techniques that have been getting progressively heavier since the 60s. The V generation who won WW2 would have considered it to be just normal 'community with the holy ghost' but the tv cult is full pelt pushing borg collectives and nanobot brains so people sell their souls to bill gates as sheol becomes apparent - the lowest layer of heaven that the christ goes through. Your not entirely made of meat, your mind is not a brain, god is not a supercomputer and your soul is not nanobots. This is going to be very confusing as the ghost world about to hove into view is not a superstition but real. Superstitions like whisky causing tam o'shanter to see witches are to protect people unaccustomed to truth who cant handle full scale reality or aren't ready to be called to eat the manna at a last supper which will last the rest of their lives. It's no mental illness. The firmament between the two worlds is not made by a human hand so make peace with anyone you've mistreated so your karmas balanced when you get off the planet. Elon Musk is like a fowler trying to trap you in a psychological net as you learn to fly in skies you will not believe until you see it. You've adjusted to the difference between the earth and the way its presented by the earth. The earth is gaia. Gaia has a sibling : Uranus. The kingdom of heaven is close at hand. Its nothing like the legends told on the earth about the land of the dead, this is the land of the living, but not quite anything you imagined to be possible.

You talk shit. And try to make it look clever. I'm sure mods will catch up that you just autogenerate every 'conspiracy ' buzz word possible and stick them into sentences that almost make sense. Meanwhile I'm sticking you on block. Troll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I cant hear you. I put my fingers in my ears and screamed "IM NOT LISTENING" while I read that. Doesn't matter if you heard me or not, you're going to sheol as surely as you grew pubes ... and theres more. Wait until your 80. Those people have pubes growing in their brains psychologists cant explain cos the oldies know shit that social workers haven't contracted alcoholism over yet.

On 12/18/2020 at 10:30 PM, Infiniteforever said:

Watch his new video today ! Too much negativity on here yet he has written over and over again that it’s not all bad. 

Having just watched the new video on Bitchute, I just wanted to say, “Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in, the sunshine in”. 

On 12/16/2020 at 2:33 AM, oz93666 said:

No !!! We are not in a simulation ! So how can we enter a new one ???

David just observes the news , like all of us , and does not have a unique understanding of what's to come...

These are just plans the Cabal/ET's have ... they have multiple plans ...plan A, B , C  etc ... they will not all happen , it depends how we respond and many other factors ..

One of these plans is to get wires right into our brains ...Musk is doing this as we speak .... Wires in our brains to merge us with AI ... but people will never buy it and it won't come to pass for the masses. IMO

if I am in a simulation, how do I escape it?

Is there some kind of secret way out?

9 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

if I am in a simulation, how do I escape it?

Is there some kind of secret way out?

All this misunderstanding comes from taking the "Matrix"  movie too literally.

An excellent film , much loved by truthers , because it allegorically depicts the situation we are in.

We are in a fake world of lies and deceit created by  unseen controllers ...9/11....Apollo ..... Covid all lies . The education system intentionally designed to dumb us down , the medical system designed to keep us ill , the enforcement and legal system designed to promote crime...on and on ..

So it's as if we are living in a fake reality , and the public accepts it all ..

But our basic world is real and good ... go into a forest and you "escape the Matrix"... there is no Cabal created overlay of lies .

In the movie all humans at birth are hacked into at the base of their scull . Wires feed data into their central nervous system , giving the impression they are in a real world when in fact they are in a pod . If we were in that situation I can't imagine how one could escape.

FJGDV.jpgmain-qimg-0601298d87215f40500f54e7ed4fc5

To Escape the Simulation we are in , move to a Forest or Jungle 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, CharlieBoy78 said:

An open mind is better than a Closed one and seeing is believing for many, but if this where to be true, what time do you think you'll have to prepare if you wait until you see an alien/lizardman, my guess is most would freeze on the spot in terror.

At least embracing the posibility will serve to dampen the terror effect i'd imagine.

Inevitable destruction or not, i won't be dying on my Knee's for anyone or anything, so long as i can do something about it, if/when the time comes.

Any suggestions on ammunition against aliens and lizardpeople ( I prefer lizardpeople than lizardman..( LOL) ) What do you think will annihilate the bastards?

Honestly, not got a fucking clue mate, we can theorize the shit out of it, but if they are here or coming well we need to do something don't we.

All we have so far is what if's and guesses and possibly the information we can gain from David Icke's books and interviews as in They don't like Sun, live off fear, etc.

If they exist, and ain't just a tool of the deceiver's to trick us into believing something that injects fear and doubt into us, as i have heard of a possible plan to stage a false Hostile Alien Attack, then we need to consider a great deal of things like what sort of weaponry and Scouting abilities they have, what they plan to do as in extermination or rounding up enslavement or experimentation, fuck knows really but we shouldn't just dismiss it because it seems like fantasy, yet at the same time, all i see are evil men and women right now and taking our attention off them isn't advised either imo

We could be hopelessly ineffective but i still won't go down without a fight, what do you think of it all? Too out there for ya or you smart enough to realise that there's no way we can be the only [so called] intelligent life in this Universe of ours.

Edited by CharlieBoy78

Was it Day of the Triffids or War of the Worlds that saw the aliens taken down by a flu bug?

I know Covid cannot infect Humans, or Monkey Livers unless they were poisoned first, but maybe, just maybe, it could work on those Eddie Izzards.

Edited by CharlieBoy78
  • 2 weeks later...

According to the light being Zadore from the One Light books this cult/control will come to an end in 2030. Here is what Zodare had to say:

By round 2030 the Astral time loop will be destroyed by humanity, Over the last twenty years since the Zadore's Vortex was initiated the Light energy in the core of the vortex has been increasing and intensifying due to the Transmissions and books being accessed and studied by increasing numbers of seekers. Eventually this great concentration of Light will destroy and shatter the Matrix.

What is the Matrix?

So the great Matrix of time was formed and with it the illusion, which has dominated mankind ever since. This matrix has no place or time, or no earthly habitat, for it exists beyond time and space. But it is locked within the Ego consciousness of mankind, moving and controlling it, consistently influencing thought, feeling and action.(Thread of Infinity pp170)

The matrix consisted of a mixture of priests and astral entities who had survived Atlan and had established their power in early Egypt.
Although the founders of the matrix are long gone the power of the thought and concept remains active. However, at the end of a time loop following the destruction of consciousness through the destruction an a massive number of human bodies a new matrix would need to be created.

However, through the creation of the VOLAH and through the accumulation of Light Consciousness within the vortex, Zadore will destroy the Matrix and the thought concept of the 144.

It is important that we now constantly consciously project our Light into the vortex

• Like 1

Dear David, 

I respect what you're doing for the people and I am thankful for it, being a fan for decade and a half now. I would like to draw your attention to one thing - I am aware of the importance of noticing a certain repetitive thing that comes into one's life (we all read Celestine's prophecy multiple times). I am also aware of the effect one is making onto people's psychology if using repetitive words. But,for Christ's sake, would you please stop repeating the word ACQUIESCE so much? Any interview of yours that I've been listening to recently is oversaturated with that word. I get it, I know it is important, but it makes it really hard for a non native English speaker to focus on the point of what you're trying to say when that word rings in the ears long after you said it. Thank you. Keep fighting. We all will. 

• Like 1