Has the virus been isolated and does it exist?

MaryCochrane

22 hours ago, Basket Case said:

BTW - Google is NOT your friend. 

Yes I know but majority of surfers don't know. This is why I did my post based on google search.

Thanks to @Mitochondrial Eve we now have a very good response for those articles.

What comes to google search engine it's hilarious. Just giving "david icke" search in google.com vs. duckduckgo.com and we all can see which one is owned by the Elite 😆

Edited by Roska Postit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Collect your PhD on the way out

Cheers. I found it quite easy to isolate.

I did it yellow cos I saw some new images the other day, and there was me thinking they'd just made it up all this time but no, new images, yellow, it must be real, cos like, there's a picture.

I thought "the science" was complicated but you can just make up any old shit now.

I might try and isolate a "Variant of Concern" later. Might try doing it wearing a visor, eight facemasks and my tin hat to see if it makes the process any harder.

I don't mean to bring the tone of a very useful thread down, but, you know... This is the virus real talk deserves to be treated with the contempt it deserves - it's a waste of good time and energy.

I think the "found a single hair, and created a unicorn" theory pretty much sums up the level of science, and I'm glad of Dr Cowan and Kaufman to be honest.

I don't trust A SINGLE DOCTOR talking about Covid being a thing – Yeadon, Delores, Mitkovits... The actors in their crsip white coats outside the Capitol building in the summer... Oh weren't they so wholesome and honest looking.

Beware these doctors in the coming months when this scam starts deliberately unravelling - seriously.

They're all wolves in sheeps clothing if you ask me.

Covid... FFS.

Edited by Edgecrusher
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:

I might try and isolate a "Variant of Concern" later. Might try doing it wearing a visor, eight facemasks and my tin hat to see if it makes the process any harder.

With the shit they have pulled on us, you might actually be successful. And the scary part is, I'm not even joking. You could probably get Greta to endorse it easily enough.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

With the shit they have pulled on us, you might actually be successful. And the scary part is, I'm not even joking. You could probably get Greta to endorse it easily enough.

They have pulled some shit indeed, and they're still pulling it. Can't wait to see what's next...

Getting off topic but seeing as Prince Phillip dying was replaced by this 33yr old on 3/3 instead, I reckon Hyde Park will be our Capitol Hill "riot".

I'm expecting to see 100 crisis actors, I mean, "Rioters" deface Marble Arch in a shocking act of never before seen "grafitti'ism". Might even see a Policewoman get pushed over, by a man, of course, and a traffic cone thrown in a pond. Could even see someone have a wee behind a tree, we just don't know, these truly are fabricated, er, dangerous times.

Of course, it will need new emergency Police powers to come in, and men to need proof of ID for why they're out past 1:30 in the afternoon or they will be immediately slammed on the floor and a knee shoved into their neck to keep you and woman safe, no questions asked like. But don't worry, he'll be wearing a mask and latex gloves so you don't die.

It's getting boring, really is.

Just now, Edgecrusher said:

If these posts make the thread look a bit daft to people coming on for serious info, admin - delete them.

Just venting. Been one of those days.

I enjoyed it. But fair enough. Your call.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys great topic thanks for this information. What can We do to tell the others?

What astra zenecka is doing in Poland is unreal, they are literary killing my country men.

We have been raided for centuries but this is a new level of getting rid of a nation or reducing it dramatically.

How can we warn them? The media is brainwashing them and they do not have another information source, they are mostly dependant on their children/grandchildren to give them some reasonable information regarding this, yet in most cases the edlerly do not listen to the legit information of the teens or the teens simply do not give a fuck about all this crap and they escape into entertainment.

What do you think is the best way to help these poor informated, abused people who are going to be dying in thousands as lab rats not even being aware of this whole fking bullshit plan to kill the cattle (elites view of human beings).

It is heavy, especially when you see the rejection and lack of attention in people regarding this.

I dont know how Mr. Icke did all this, where did he get his motivation/power from to keep on going?...

On 3/26/2021 at 9:37 AM, robert_rother92 said:

Guys great topic thanks for this information. What can We do to tell the others?

What astra zenecka is doing in Poland is unreal, they are literary killing my country men.

We have been raided for centuries but this is a new level of getting rid of a nation or reducing it dramatically.

How can we warn them? The media is brainwashing them and they do not have another information source, they are mostly dependant on their children/grandchildren to give them some reasonable information regarding this, yet in most cases the edlerly do not listen to the legit information of the teens or the teens simply do not give a fuck about all this crap and they escape into entertainment.

What do you think is the best way to help these poor informated, abused people who are going to be dying in thousands as lab rats not even being aware of this whole fking bullshit plan to kill the cattle (elites view of human beings).

It is heavy, especially when you see the rejection and lack of attention in people regarding this.

I dont know how Mr. Icke did all this, where did he get his motivation/power from to keep on going?...

Good old fashioned street activism. Stickers, flyers, etc. Bus stops, train stations, street posts, anywhere where people walk past or congregate in public spaces. Obviously, don't go around defacing private property, but public areas are fair game. There is also letter box drops and all that old fashioned stuff. Good luck.

15 hours ago, DarianF said:

Good old fashioned street activism. Stickers, flyers, etc. Bus stops, train stations, street posts, anywhere where people walk past or congregate in public spaces. Obviously, don't go around defacing private property, but public areas are fair game. There is also letter box drops and all that old fashioned stuff. Good luck.

All my local stickers this week have been aggresively removed 🤣

Even had someone call my a c*** in biro on one of them.

10 hours ago, Edgecrusher said:

All my local stickers this week have been aggresively removed 🤣

Even had someone call my a c*** in biro on one of them.

Wear it as a badge of honour mate. 😎

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/19/2021 at 3:35 AM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

• Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays designed for the detection of the 2019 n-CoV RNA were tested with characterised stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA of known titer spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium to mimic clinical specimen.”

Has this changed? It now reads, "Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed..." on page 42, if the same link is accessed.

9 hours ago, Kam H said:

Has this changed? It now reads, "Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed..." on page 42, if the same link is accessed.

Welcome to the forum Kam H. And very well spotted - yes this guidance has now been updated as you suggest!

I have looked back on wayback machine and it appears it was changed in late 2020. This snapshot from 18th November 2020 still shows it how it used to read.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201118013808/https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

I think what must have prompted the update were the claims made by the CDC that they had isolated the virus in June 2020 and "deposited the virus into 2 virus repositories, making it broadly available to the public health and research communities". However, the paper submitted by the CDC has been heavily criticised.

Closer examination reveals once again that the “isolation” process undergone cannot be said to amount to purification and has instead been compared by Jon Rappoport to “creating soup in a lab” . The Vero cells used to grow the virus in the tissue culture are from monkey kidneys which were then supplemented with heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum. A pancreatic enzyme called Trypsin was then applied along with antibiotics which are used to ensure that bacteria is not causing the cellular damage rather than a virus. Cell suspension was then added and mixed gently, and the inoculated cultures were grown in a humidified incubator and observed for cytopathic effects (cellular damage and death) after which the sample underwent extraction for confirmatory testing and sequencing. Once cytopathic effects are observed, it is assumed that it is the virus that is killing the cells rather than other aspects of the “isolation” process.

However, Dr Andrew Kaufman questions the assumption that it must be the virus causing the cell death and points out how other ingredients within the “soup”, along with minimal nutrition, are more likely to be the cause.

Trypsin is a pancreatic enzyme that digests proteins. Wouldn’t that cause damage to the cells and particles in the culture which have proteins on their surfaces, including the so called spike protein?”

Why are antibiotics added? Sterile technique is used for the culture. Bacteria may be easily filtered out of the clinical sample by commercially available filters (GIBCO). Finally, bacteria may be easily seen under the microscope and would be readily identified if they were contaminating the sample. The specific antibiotics used, streptomycin and amphotericin (aka ‘ampho-terrible’), are toxic to the kidneys and we are using kidney cells in this experiment! Also note they are used at ‘2X’ concentration, which appears to be twice the normal amount. These will certainly cause damage to the Vero cells.

And, with no negative control experiment also completed – an experiment where the cell cultures are subjected to the same conditions but with the absence of the alleged virus – how can it be known whether it was the virus causing the cellular damage or some other aspect of the “isolation” process?

It is also pointed out that, by adding ingredients to create a “soup”, the scientists are doing the opposite of isolation which, in ordinary language, means to separate from everything else. And, indeed “fetal bovine serum is a source of foreign genetic material and extracellular vesicles, which are indistinguishable from viruses” so how can we be satisfied that, when the mixture undergoes confirmatory testing and sequencing, genetic material is not being picked up from something other than a virus?

And, what is more, the CDC study has also been heavily criticised by Dr Tom Cowan and Sally Fallon Morrell as it reveals that the alleged genome of SARS-CoV-2 - following the "isolation" of the virus - has been pieced together on a computer. This is what Dr Tom Cowan has said on the matter:

This week, my colleague and friend Sally Fallon Morrell brought to my attention an amazing article put out by the CDC, published in June 2020. The article's purpose was for a group of about 20 virologists to describe the state of the science of the isolation, purification and biological characteristics of the new SARS-CoV-2 virus, and to share this information with other scientists for their own research. A thorough and careful reading of this important paper reveals some shocking findings. In fact, the article section "Whole Genome Sequencing" shows that, rather than having isolated the virus and sequencing the genome from end to end, that the CDC "designed 37 pairs of nested PCRs spanning the genome on the basis of the coronavirus reference sequence (Genbank accession no. NC045512).

Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr Tom Cowan and Sally Fallon Morrell have recently issued a 'Statement of Virus Isolation' whereby they advise that, for all studies where it has been claimed that SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated, the methods section should be checked and, if Vero cells or any other culture method were used, this is not true isolation. The authors also advise that:

You will hear the following excuses for why actual isolation was not done.

1) There were not enough virus particles found in the samples from patients to analyse.

2) Viruses are intracellular parasites; they can't be found outside the cell in this manner.

If No. 1 is correct, and we can’t find the virus in the sputum of sick people, then on what evidence do we think the virus is dangerous or even lethal? If No. 2 is correct, then how is the virus spread from person to person? We are told it emerges from the cell to infect others. Then why isn’t it possible to find it?

On this basis, until proven otherwise, Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr Tom Cowan and Sally Fallon Morrell conclude that the SARS-CoV-2 virus does not exist.

Control Experiments

Further to Dr Kaufman's criticisms above about the lack of a control experiment, virologist Dr Stefan Lanka has been undertaking such experiments, commissioned in a laboratory, into the cytopathic effect of SARS-CoV-2 and has publicly revealed his findings disproving the claims of virologists. As part of the control experiment, it has specifically been explored whether the claimed cytopathic effect of SARS-CoV-2, and by extension all viruses, can be induced without any infected material (an absence of a virus). Virologists do not perform these control experiments.

It is claimed by virologists that, when viruses are grown in cell culture, the damage to and death of the cells shows that viruses are the culprit and therefore cause disease. This is part of the process involving "isolation" of the virus and is also considered as evidence for SARS-CoV-2 being a deadly disease-causing pathogen. In this experiment, the cells were exposed to fetal bovine serum and a small level of antibiotics. A then higher dose of antibiotics were administered after which damage to the cells started to become very apparent.

The laboratory confirmed that this cytopathic effect is not virus specific and therefore cannot and must not be claimed as evidence of a disease-causing virus. The death of tissue cells in the test tube occurs in the same way without any infected material. 

Hopefully this helps to clear up the matter surrounding why the CDC's instructions for use have now been updated. But, at the same time, I would challenge the CDC's claim that SARS-CoV-2 has now been isolated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/5/2021 at 5:23 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I do not believe so - not according to Koch's postulates.

My understanding of Koch's postulates are that these were the original “gold standard” criteria for identifying a micro-organism as the cause of disease. But Koch's postulates were problematic, particularly for viruses, which meant that the postulates were modified by Thomas Rivers in 1937. Koch's postulates are thought by mainstream scientists to be more relevant for bacteria rather than viruses, with Rivers' postulates then becoming the test for viral causes of disease.

According to Thomas Cowan in his book 'The Contagion Myth', with Rivers' postulates, Koch’s first postulate was dropped “because many people suffering from 'viral' illness do not harbor the offending micro-organism. Even with Koch’s first postulate missing, researchers have not been able to prove that a specific virus causes a specific disease using Rivers’ postulates; one study claims that Rivers’ postulates have been met for SARS, said to be a viral disease, but careful examination of this paper demonstrates that none of the postulates have been satisfied.”

In 1996, this paper (linked below) was produced which called for a reconsideration of Koch's postulates. It is this paper that I understand is relied on by scientists who dispute that Koch's postulates (or even Rivers' postulates) are the gold standard for proving the existence of microbial pathogens.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/14534757_Fredricks_D_N_Relman_D_A_Sequence-based_identification_of_microbial_pathogens_A_reconsideration_of_Koch's_postulates_Clin_Microbiol_Rev_9_18-33

The paper openly acknowledges that Koch's postulates cannot be used for viruses because it is not possible to isolate a virus from other genetic material – a virus cannot be grown alone in cell free culture. The paper suggests that the criteria for identifying a causal relationship between a microbe and a disease should therefore be revised using “sequence-based microbial identification”.

I think this therefore answers your question about whether a virus has ever fulfilled Koch's postulates.

On a separate note and to add to my post of 18th January above, one of the suggested criteria in this paper for using "sequence-based microbial identification" is for “fewer, or no, copy numbers of pathogen-associated nu-cleic acid sequences should occur in hosts or tissues without disease". I understand this to mean that, in order to establish a causal relationship between a "virus" and a disease, people who are well and not displaying symptoms should generally not test positive for a “virus” using “sequence-based microbial identification” - at least not in the great numbers we are seeing with SARS-CoV-2 (credit to Dr Sam Bailey for pointing this out in the video below).

So, whichever way you look at it – whether you use Koch's postulates, Rivers' postulates or Fredricks & Relman's “sequence based identification” - SARS-CoV-2 fails all sets of criteria posited for showing that the so-called organism causes the disease Covid-19.

Koch's postulates arose in the 19th century when germ theory was still in its infancy.

Thomas Rivers, (viewed as the father of modern virology) wrote: ''It is unfortunate that so many workers blindly followed the rules, because Koch himself quickly realized that in certain instances all the conditions could not be met. Thus, in regard to certain diseases, particularly those caused by viruses, the blind adherence to Koch’s postulates may act as a hindrance instead of an aid.''

Also, Koch would later abandon the requirement of the first postulate altogether when he discovered asymptomatic carriers of cholera and, later, of typhoid fever. Asymptomatic or subclinical infection carriers are now known to be a common feature of many infectious diseases, especially viruses such as polio, herpes simplex, HIV, and hepatitis C.

In addition, the second postulate may be suspended for certain microorganisms or entities that cannot (at the present time) be grown in (pure) culture. Beyond that, the third postulate specifies ''must,'' not ''should,'' yet as Koch himself proved in regard to cholera and others, not all healthy organisms exposed to an infectious agent will acquire the infection. Non-infection may be due to such factors as general health and the immune system; acquired immunity from previous exposure or vaccination; or genetic immunity.

Edited by dumbcritic