Has the virus been isolated and does it exist?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you for pointing this out but it hasn't escaped our attention that the alleged genomic sequence of the alleged new pathogen – 2019-nCoV / SARS-CoV-2 – has supposedly been identified and is avail

Indeed, the reports claiming isolation have very little in the way of detail, and expect the reader to trust the word of "reputable" organisations.  I'm with Kaufmann on this one.

I've isolated it this evening using Photoshop.  

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Basket Case said:

BTW - Google is NOT your friend. 

Yes I know but majority of surfers don't know. This is why I did my post based on google search.

Thanks to @Mitochondrial Eve we now have a very good response for those articles.

What comes to google search engine it's hilarious. Just giving "david icke" search in google.com vs. duckduckgo.com and we all can see which one is owned by the Elite 😆

Edited by Roska Postit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Collect your PhD on the way out

Cheers. I found it quite easy to isolate.

I did it yellow cos I saw some new images the other day, and there was me thinking they'd just made it up all this time but no, new images, yellow, it must be real, cos like, there's a picture.

I thought "the science" was complicated but you can just make up any old shit now.

I might try and isolate a "Variant of Concern" later. Might try doing it wearing a visor, eight facemasks and my tin hat to see if it makes the process any harder.

I don't mean to bring the tone of a very useful thread down, but, you know... This is the virus real talk deserves to be treated with the contempt it deserves - it's a waste of good time and energy.

I think the "found a single hair, and created a unicorn" theory pretty much sums up the level of science, and I'm glad of Dr Cowan and Kaufman to be honest.

I don't trust A SINGLE DOCTOR talking about Covid being a thing – Yeadon, Delores, Mitkovits... The actors in their crsip white coats outside the Capitol building in the summer... Oh weren't they so wholesome and honest looking.

Beware these doctors in the coming months when this scam starts deliberately unravelling - seriously.

They're all wolves in sheeps clothing if you ask me.

Covid... FFS.

Edited by Edgecrusher
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:

I might try and isolate a "Variant of Concern" later. Might try doing it wearing a visor, eight facemasks and my tin hat to see if it makes the process any harder.

With the shit they have pulled on us, you might actually be successful. And the scary part is, I'm not even joking. You could probably get Greta to endorse it easily enough.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

With the shit they have pulled on us, you might actually be successful. And the scary part is, I'm not even joking. You could probably get Greta to endorse it easily enough.

They have pulled some shit indeed, and they're still pulling it. Can't wait to see what's next...

Getting off topic but seeing as Prince Phillip dying was replaced by this 33yr old on 3/3 instead, I reckon Hyde Park will be our Capitol Hill "riot".

I'm expecting to see 100 crisis actors, I mean, "Rioters" deface Marble Arch in a shocking act of never before seen "grafitti'ism". Might even see a Policewoman get pushed over, by a man, of course, and a traffic cone thrown in a pond. Could even see someone have a wee behind a tree, we just don't know, these truly are fabricated, er, dangerous times.

Of course, it will need new emergency Police powers to come in, and men to need proof of ID for why they're out past 1:30 in the afternoon or they will be immediately slammed on the floor and a knee shoved into their neck to keep you and woman safe, no questions asked like. But don't worry, he'll be wearing a mask and latex gloves so you don't die.

It's getting boring, really is.

Just now, Edgecrusher said:

If these posts make the thread look a bit daft to people coming on for serious info, admin - delete them.

Just venting. Been one of those days.

I enjoyed it. But fair enough. Your call.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys great topic thanks for this information. What can We do to tell the others?

What astra zenecka is doing in Poland is unreal, they are literary killing my country men.

We have been raided for centuries but this is a new level of getting rid of a nation or reducing it dramatically.

How can we warn them? The media is brainwashing them and they do not have another information source, they are mostly dependant on their children/grandchildren to give them some reasonable information regarding this, yet in most cases the edlerly do not listen to the legit information of the teens or the teens simply do not give a fuck about all this crap and they escape into entertainment.

What do you think is the best way to help these poor informated, abused people who are going to be dying in thousands as lab rats not even being aware of this whole fking bullshit plan to kill the cattle (elites view of human beings).

It is heavy, especially when you see the rejection and lack of attention in people regarding this.

I dont know how Mr. Icke did all this, where did he get his motivation/power from to keep on going?...

On 3/26/2021 at 9:37 AM, robert_rother92 said:

Guys great topic thanks for this information. What can We do to tell the others?

What astra zenecka is doing in Poland is unreal, they are literary killing my country men.

We have been raided for centuries but this is a new level of getting rid of a nation or reducing it dramatically.

How can we warn them? The media is brainwashing them and they do not have another information source, they are mostly dependant on their children/grandchildren to give them some reasonable information regarding this, yet in most cases the edlerly do not listen to the legit information of the teens or the teens simply do not give a fuck about all this crap and they escape into entertainment.

What do you think is the best way to help these poor informated, abused people who are going to be dying in thousands as lab rats not even being aware of this whole fking bullshit plan to kill the cattle (elites view of human beings).

It is heavy, especially when you see the rejection and lack of attention in people regarding this.

I dont know how Mr. Icke did all this, where did he get his motivation/power from to keep on going?...

Good old fashioned street activism. Stickers, flyers, etc. Bus stops, train stations, street posts, anywhere where people walk past or congregate in public spaces. Obviously, don't go around defacing private property, but public areas are fair game. There is also letter box drops and all that old fashioned stuff. Good luck.

15 hours ago, DarianF said:

Good old fashioned street activism. Stickers, flyers, etc. Bus stops, train stations, street posts, anywhere where people walk past or congregate in public spaces. Obviously, don't go around defacing private property, but public areas are fair game. There is also letter box drops and all that old fashioned stuff. Good luck.

All my local stickers this week have been aggresively removed 🤣

Even had someone call my a c*** in biro on one of them.

10 hours ago, Edgecrusher said:

All my local stickers this week have been aggresively removed 🤣

Even had someone call my a c*** in biro on one of them.

Wear it as a badge of honour mate. 😎

• 4 weeks later...