Has the virus been isolated and does it exist?

MaryCochrane

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is impossible to isolate or demonstrate the existence of SARS-CoV-2 because it does not exist. Same as monkeypox. Every politician knows this. They are deceiving mankind. The restrictions, i.e. masks, lockdowns, vaccination passports, have never been about controlling any virus, but have always been about controlling us. Those in "power"/"authority" have always created fake emergencies to manipulate/control us. Every year they come out with fake stories to keep us in ignorance, distract and divide us, and frighten us into submission.

• Like 3

Influenza, or what some refer to as flu or the comnon cold, is not a virus (viruses do not exist). Nor is it a process of detoxification. When one has symptoms of sickness, it simply means that their body is malfunctioning – responding abnormally. There are a number of things that cause the body to malfunction. Some of these things include incorrect diet (candy, soda drinks, energy drinks, alcohol, preservatives, etc), medications and vaccines, "illegal" substances (cocaine, cannabis, heroin, etc), artificial chemicals (bleach, air fresheners, perfumes, hand sanitiser, etc), face coverings (which restrict one's capacity to attain sufficient air intake), and excessive stress (stressful working environments, exhaustion from being overworked, stress/worry from not being able to pay bills, insomnia, etc).

• Like 1

Influenza, HIV, poliovirus, SARS-CoV-2, monkeypox, and tomato flu do not exist. Viruses do not exist, and are based upon deception. Science (like humanism, religion, state education, and politics) is a system of deception – fashioned to distort our understanding of the world in order to control us.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Also EMF radiation,chem trails ,pollution pesticides ,gm car exhausts ,media induced stress,etc all need detoxing .

All can be blamed on viruses by using  inaccurate PCR testing 

Edited by Talorgan
+
  • Like 2

Ps

Virus never been isolated etc .See

Wissenshafft plus.de see 

"Important texts"

Dismantling the virus theory,

the virus misconception 1,2&3

Stefan Lanka goes through it clearly there 

Or Andrew Kaufman MD and

Dr Tom Cowan

etc

• Like 2

On 7/4/2022 at 10:12 PM, Yoyo said:

Is paranoia real or am I just being paranoid. Round and round we go. 

Talk about paranoid, two years of these people scared of the common cold. 

photo-2022-03-16-20-15-36.jpg

Despite having some reservations about Fiona Rose Diamond, I do not doubt that this is a genuine quote from Dr Mike Yeadon which she has posted on her Telegram channel today.

https://t.me/FionaRoseDiamond

She says she introduced Dr Yeadon to Dr Tom Cowan, Dr Andrew Kaufman and Dr Rashid Buttar and it seems that, from forming such associations, he has adjusted his view on whether SARS-CoV-2 has been shown to exist. Dr Yeadon has given Fiona Rose Diamond permission to quote him as follows below.

'I’ve finally plunged to the other side & publicly state that I personally do not believe there’s a new pathogen circulating.

The entire event imo rested on PsyOps, lies, deliberately bad testing & abominably terrible medical treatment of genuine illnesses. These were the cause of pulses of deaths, not the alleged virus.

I took into account the long history of fakery, the similarity of responses from the authorities to what they’re said before, the known weaknesses of PCR, the complete failure to have 3rd party assessment of that test, the known propensity of this test to yield false positives, the disappearance of flu as Covid arrived and more. Oh, and two clever people like Denis Rancourt, who by looking at all causes mortality in 50 US states, found no evidence of a pandemic.

Of course, this exactly fits PartyGate (it wasn’t hypocrisy alone that irked people but Neil Oliver’s observation that the staff behaved as if there was no new health threat).

Same interpretation of the fact the the Queen, at 95y or so, attended a G20 meeting with dozens of people who’d just flown in with no quarantine. Her team wouldn’t expose her needlessly to a health risk. Surely then the most likely explanation is there was no new health hazard.’

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It is well Davide Icke saying the virus does not exit and that is very hard to believe as hundreds of labs and companies around the world in many countries are working on the virus that would be big conspiracy.

As you cannot come out with vaccines or medication with out looking at the spike protein and bonding mechanisms and test it on rats and mice first before moving on to people with the two control groups.

And well some vaccine companies may be in on the conspiracy it is in possible for hundreds of labs and companies around the world to be in on the conspiracy.

But Davide Icke is right that the PCR test is garbage the same with the rapid antigen test. There are people that had covid and got a native test and people that did not have covid that got a positive test for covid.

And Davide Icke is right that hospitals do not isolate the covid virus but base the test on PCR test that is garbage.

Other think Davide Icke seem right about is not that 5G causes covid but 5G weakness your immune system.

Some thing does not add up about this virus where every month there are more and more active covid cases.

When covid started there was very little covid cases but 5G was just coming out and now every month there are more and more 5G and more people getting 5G phones every month but covid is increasing every month.

On 7/13/2022 at 4:35 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Despite having some reservations about Fiona Rose Diamond, I do not doubt that this is a genuine quote from Dr Mike Yeadon which she has posted on her Telegram channel today.

https://t.me/FionaRoseDiamond

She says she introduced Dr Yeadon to Dr Tom Cowan, Dr Andrew Kaufman and Dr Rashid Buttar and it seems that, from forming such associations, he has adjusted his view on whether SARS-CoV-2 has been shown to exist. Dr Yeadon has given Fiona Rose Diamond permission to quote him as follows below.

'I’ve finally plunged to the other side & publicly state that I personally do not believe there’s a new pathogen circulating.

The entire event imo rested on PsyOps, lies, deliberately bad testing & abominably terrible medical treatment of genuine illnesses. These were the cause of pulses of deaths, not the alleged virus.

I took into account the long history of fakery, the similarity of responses from the authorities to what they’re said before, the known weaknesses of PCR, the complete failure to have 3rd party assessment of that test, the known propensity of this test to yield false positives, the disappearance of flu as Covid arrived and more. Oh, and two clever people like Denis Rancourt, who by looking at all causes mortality in 50 US states, found no evidence of a pandemic.

Of course, this exactly fits PartyGate (it wasn’t hypocrisy alone that irked people but Neil Oliver’s observation that the staff behaved as if there was no new health threat).

Same interpretation of the fact the the Queen, at 95y or so, attended a G20 meeting with dozens of people who’d just flown in with no quarantine. Her team wouldn’t expose her needlessly to a health risk. Surely then the most likely explanation is there was no new health hazard.’

This is what the fear-stricken (if they have even a slightly enquiring mind) are seeing with regards to isolation:
https://dearpandemic.org/has-coronavirus-been-isolated/

image.png.4b3861fb248b68be9e870b171dcd50f8.png
I am not bothering pasting anymore of that vulgar rubbish above from that website on here (we've all seen this bullcrap before)

Then, after a few more clicks, I arrive here (below) which insists that the 'virus' HAS been isolated, and goes into detail about what they have done to isolate it, again, joe public are seeing this, and (imo) alot of the info is just tech speak, and bullshit generic looking cell cultur ephotos, and by the time an enquiring mind has read a third down the page they are likely to just give up and think that the virus HAS been correctly isolated?
No wonder people are so confused?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7036342/

image.png.d5fee68e44756363f7ca8f30e20a9513.png
image.png.b0caf2be25f81120533f6ecd9398744c.png
image.png.3f6a1cf49e577035ec53463a58fab574.png
image.png.e018e6cb32daf4c74f5072954963639a.png
image.png.688fa0577291f101d9f3705a8408e7c8.png

I feel things like the above may be pulling in the 'sitters on the fence' and getting their minds to 'close the book' on wether the virus is proven to exist or not.

Yes it takes time to look at what Vero cells are etc monkey kidney cells etc  what is added eg antibiotics  and starved of nutrient.

in this case lead citrate I think .I mean the original scientific paper methodology description .

If somebody stares at it long enough they can see what it is .

Also what do they mean by lab confirmed diagnosis ,did they run it through computer to match up small bits of code with SARS COV 1 etc etc 

But white coats have become new priests to always trust .

a and b photos I'm not sure what going on there but need somebody that does to explain it ,who isn't going to spin it.

I wouldn't  be surprised if Andrew  Kaufman MD or Dr Tom Cowan have not discussed this actual experiment ,think it's on their sites somewhere or other etc.

And nobody ever manage claim a virus exists see Dr Stefan Lanka  challenge etc

Edited by Talorgan
+

23 hours ago, Talorgan said:

I wouldn't  be surprised if Andrew  Kaufman MD or Dr Tom Cowan have not discussed this actual experiment ,think it's on their sites somewhere or other etc.

And nobody ever manage claim a virus exists see Dr Stefan Lanka  challenge etc

I basically mean they all have gone through the COVID  claims and shown it's a con! As David Icke did.

( Think heat got my words /worms  yesterday)

Edited by Talorgan
+

• 2 weeks later...