Has the virus been isolated and does it exist?

MaryCochrane

Virus, disease , infection has been weaponised in the past century and half to cover up the damage caused by

Electricity poisoning

Farming Chemicals 

Industrial pollution

Medicine poisoning

Poisoned food

Polluted water

Our bodies are incredible. They clean up this persistent poisoning.

We must eat healthy, drink pure water , limit electric effects and balance our auras /chi to create a biological state of maintenance 

Allopathy, germ theory, chemicals  is a sickness that spreads, infects and causes illness

Edited by zArk

2 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

and you can bask in your ignorance of official narratives....not one but two(which is a statment in it self)

The only official narrative that is real is that viruses exist.

The rest is all lies and propaganda which becomes more difficult to fight against with a few "useful idiots" dividing the rebellion against this tyranny with their ridiculous belief that "viruses do not exist".

Happy Yuletide.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

Virus, disease , infection has been weaponised in the past century and half to cover up the damage caused by

Electricity poisoning

Farming Chemicals 

Industrial pollution

Medicine poisoning

Poisoned food

Polluted water

Our bodies are incredible. They clean up this persistent poisoning.

We must eat healthy, drink pure water , limit electric effects and balance our auras /chi to create a biological state of maintenance 

Allopathy, germ theory, chemicals  is a sickness that spreads, infects and causes illness

You are quite correct.

All these things lower the bodies immunity allowing viruses to take hold.

Happy Yuletide.

10 hours ago, GeoffB said:

You can bask in your ignorance that "viruses do not exist".

I didn't say SARS-CoV-2 was a bioweapon to kill off lots of people.

It was most likely an "economic bio-weapon" to cause harm to the Chinese economy and unlike it's cousin SARS it unexpectantly spread worldwide and as you say it killed off some old people who were about to die anyway but was used as an excuse for a "Great Reset".

Ron Unz has an excellent series of articles explaining the most likely course of events accusing rogue elements of the US Deep State of releasing the virus.

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-covid-epidemic-as-lab-leak-or-biowarfare/

I never said viruses do not exist. This one doesn’t though in my opinion. As I said this one is smoke and mirrors. I have no wish to argue with you because ultimately we are on the same side. I am sure the world will eventually realise what is going on and the cabal will be demolished. I’m sorry if my original reply to you seemed a tad personal it wasn’t meant to but reading it back I could have worded it better. 

13 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Excuse me Nathan,

This thread is not about my medical history, for all your strange efforts to make it so.

Has covid 19 been isolated ?

Yes it has - it has been isolated  in -silico  - on a computer screen.

The more pressing question is what is the function of a virus?

With trillions of them everywhere, in our soil, our bodies, our pets ,since time immemorial  only an idiot would believe that they are dangerous.

Yet, you and Geoff B seem to think  they are

We are discussing if viruses exist. Now have you ever had chicken pox?

Maybe you think viruses do not exist because you have never gotten sick from someone else in you household, which suggest you life is sheltered to an extent.

So have you ever had a virus? Lets say chicken pox? YES/NO

1 hour ago, Nathan Oakley said:

We are discussing if viruses exist. Now have you ever had chicken pox?

Maybe you think viruses do not exist because you have never gotten sick from someone else in you household, which suggest you life is sheltered to an extent.

So have you ever had a virus? Lets say chicken pox? YES/NO

You are inferring that chicken pox is caused by a virus  I say BS.

Viruses do exist - only by their stupid but extremely profitable nomenclature

They are ineret microparticles which abound all over the earth.

They are cleaners if you like.

Only by overcoming this programming will this virus  nonsense  ever end.

You kinda get this or you don't

7 hours ago, zArk said:

Piggie backing with deceiviousness. 

The Immune system is another myth

Merry christmas

So not only do we have people on here that think "viruses do not exist" we also have people on here that think the human immune system does not exist.

And people wonder why David Icke and his followers are irrelevant.

8 hours ago, GeoffB said:

So not only do we have people on here that think "viruses do not exist" we also have people on here that think the human immune system does not exist.

And people wonder why David Icke and his followers are irrelevant.

Followers?? Heh. Tis not i . You claim for yourself and leave my claims to my self

The only followers, believers, congregation I see is the general public hypnotised by the deceivious  world 

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Followers?? Heh. Tis not i . You claim for yourself and leave my claims to my self

The only followers, believers, congregation I see is the general public hypnotised by the deceivious  world 

Yes the general public have been deceived by the Global Elite when it comes to Covid.

And many people on here have been deceived by Lanka, Kaufman, Cowan and Bailey with their ridiculous claims that "viruses do not exist".

1 hour ago, GeoffB said:

with their ridiculous claims that "viruses do not exist".

Well supported and evidenced claims, I think you well know

chiropractic based health systems are quickly subsuming allopathy and the failed germ theory model.

Arguing over viruses will fade away as people realise it is ridiculous like arguing over an episode of a TV soap opera 

@GeoffB the virus model has failed and will become apparent to more and more people as the model is more fervently applied. 

It's a really sad way to have people realise but that's the situation we are witnessing.

21 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

You are inferring that chicken pox is caused by a virus  I say BS.

Viruses do exist - only by their stupid but extremely profitable nomenclature

They are ineret microparticles which abound all over the earth.

They are cleaners if you like.

Only by overcoming this programming will this virus  nonsense  ever end.

You kinda get this or you don't

What is chicken pox?

And glad you are saying Viruses do exist - that is exactly what @GeoffB is arguing too.

44 minutes ago, zArk said:

Well supported and evidenced claims, I think you well know

chiropractic based health systems are quickly subsuming allopathy and the failed germ theory model.

Arguing over viruses will fade away as people realise it is ridiculous like arguing over an episode of a TV soap opera 

@GeoffB the virus model has failed and will become apparent to more and more people as the model is more fervently applied. 

It's a really sad way to have people realise but that's the situation we are witnessing.

Hilarious.

"Well supported and evidenced claims" that viruses do not exist.

Please provide as many as you like (good luck as there aren't any).

There are a few bogus claims and they have all been totally debunked.

2 hours ago, GeoffB said:

Hilarious.

"Well supported and evidenced claims" that viruses do not exist.

Please provide as many as you like (good luck as there aren't any).

There are a few bogus claims and they have all been totally debunked.

the jig is up.

The theory survives on dogma. Every attempted proof of claim further highlights the deceiviousness of those supporting the theory 

When we look at antibodies for the immune system we find no consistency in results but volumes of excuses 

58 minutes ago, zArk said:

the jig is up.

The theory survives on dogma. Every attempted proof of claim further highlights the deceiviousness of those supporting the theory 

When we look at antibodies for the immune system we find no consistency in results but volumes of excuses 

As I thought.

You have no evidence of your bogus claims.

7 hours ago, Nathan Oakley said:

What is chicken pox?

And glad you are saying Viruses do exist - that is exactly what @GeoffB is arguing too.

Indeed he is.

Unfortunately, like yourself , he seems to believe that an inert microparticle is capable of causing disease.

This opinion is the very same opinion which has made big pharma billions of dollars by selling provable poisons as cures.

I dont buy any of it.

1 hour ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Indeed he is.

Unfortunately, like yourself , he seems to believe that an inert microparticle is capable of causing disease.

This opinion is the very same opinion which has made big pharma billions of dollars by selling provable poisons as cures.

I dont buy any of it.

Anthrax is causes by a bacteria - an inert microparticle. I guess that isnt true either?

Have you got something against microparticles - something of a size queen are we? :-)

3 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

It has been proved many, many times by experiments showing that a single human cell infected with a virus from a sick patient will infect a similar but different healthy cell.

Humans who are sick caused by a virus infect other humans who are well.

Why do you find it so difficult to accept that it is a virus that caused it?

Why do you choose to believe discredited people like Lanka, Kaufman, Cowan, Bailey etc. who have no proof whatsoever that "viruses do not exist"?

Why don't you believe the highly qualified people who are fighting against the tyranny of the Covid lies and dangerous experimental jabs like Judy Mikovits, Mike Yeadon, Andrew Wakefield etc?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, GeoffB said:

As I thought.

You have no evidence of your bogus claims.

There is no evidence for viral germ theory. 

That's the claim

The likes of Kauffman, Crowe and Lanka start with this claim and move on trying to explain disease and illness.

And to be clear Chiropractic care is a well formed functioning alternative to the allopathic/vaccine/medicine/viral based care

Clear distinction between the two, 

The viral care is a fear based system designed to disempower the self 

Chiropractic care promotes your bodys power to idiosyncratically heal itself and maintain health.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, zArk said:

There is no evidence for viral germ theory. 

That's the claim

The likes of Kauffman, Crowe and Lanka start with this claim and move on trying to explain disease and illness.

And to be clear Chiropractic care is a well formed functioning alternative to the allopathic/vaccine/medicine/viral based care

Clear distinction between the two, 

The viral care is a fear based system designed to disempower the self 

Chiropractic care promotes your bodys power to idiosyncratically heal itself and maintain health.

There are thousands of scientific papers proving viral germ theory.

There are thousands of photographs of viral particles proving viral germ theory.

There are millions of whole gene sequences proving viral germ theory.

10 minutes ago, GeoffB said:

There are thousands of scientific papers proving viral germ theory.

There are thousands of photographs of viral particles proving viral germ theory.

There are millions of whole gene sequences proving viral germ theory.

That's great and very reassuring thank you, however;

1. Please provide your personal favourite out of the thousands of scientific papers proving viral germ theory. I would like to read it and put my mind at rest.

2. Please provide one of the thousands of photographs of viral particles proving viral germ theory (albeit germs and viruses are supposed to be different in many many ways" .

3. Please tell me how gene sequences prove your made-up 'viral gerrm' theory.

If you can't, maybe you should'ne make such bold and hyperbolic statements.

Your reply will be very telling.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

That's great and very reassuring thank you, however;

1. Please provide your personal favourite out of the thousands of scientific papers proving viral germ theory. I would like to read it and put my mind at rest.

2. Please provide one of the thousands of photographs of viral particles proving viral germ theory (albeit germs and viruses are supposed to be different in many many ways" .

3. Please tell me how gene sequences prove your made-up 'viral gerrm' theory.

If you can't, maybe you should'ne make such bold and hyperbolic statements.

Your reply will be very telling.

1. I don't have a "favourite" scientific paper. What I can provide is a scientific paper chosen by a scientist, who uses cell culture every day, to refute the claims of Lanka.

He stated “Lanka is either really bad at culturing cells himself and is too stupid to realize what he is doing wrong, or he is lying for clout. Either way, debunked.”

The scientific paper he chose to debunk Lanka https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-17796-z

2. As for photographs there are some in the above paper Fig. 3.

"Different stages of the SARS-CoV-2 life cycle in secretory cells were detected".

3. Modern gene sequencing proves the existence of viruses. Here is an article explaining it to you with some more photographs. https://integralworld.net/visser174.html

• Thanks 1