Jump to content

Is this a sign that the Covid scam is falling apart.(UN climate report: World on track for 3°C temperature rise by 2100)


Reptile hunter
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

Definition 

 

Greenhouse gas
A greenhouse gas is a gas that absorbs and emits radiant energy within the thermal infrared range. Greenhouse gases cause the greenhouse effect on planets. The primary greenhouse gases in Earth's atmosphere are water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone


So the very billionaires that claim this is a real phenomenon are the exact ones causing it. X D
Edited by Reptile hunter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

To those climate crusaders:

Please take a look at the world map, between northern Europe and Canada lies an island that was apply named "Greenland" by the Nordic's because of the lush green feilds of grasses that went on and on. During the next few hundred years communities thrived and grew. Until the earth cooled down and the green grasslands have been icecovered since.

As the "Crusaders" why is it that the temperature of the Earth is matching the changes in temperature of the other planets? 

I agree that we can and should cut out fosell fuel consumption. But and this is a big ass butt, we already have alternatives.

The Crusaders should take some time and do so real research to find and promote the alternatives instead of just bitching.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, it's not a sign of anything... Their agenda keeps moving forward. When they'll vaccinate 70% of the population, they can easily enforce passports and restriction on the remaining 30% to force them in line. Just look at Israel . They were the first ones last Sept to go into lockdown again with the others in Europe following and now they are the ones that speak of draconian measures for those who refuse to take the jab.

 

Also, after COVID has done it's job, we will move forward with the next scare : Climate  .

 

As usual, people will fall for that as well . Once they control our perception through the social and mainstream media, it's almost impossible to turn things around. There will never be enough people to see through their schemes and us modern humans are totally disconnected from nature and this planet in general. We are like walking bots...  That's why we are so easily manipulated by these people. We haven't got a clue about anything: our bodies, the environment etc.. We were taught to listen to these experts about what the next step is .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...