The Climate Change Hoax "CH.9"

James Magnuson

I've been delving back into David's most recent work "The Answer". Specifically chapter nine regarding climate change. I would like to start a discussion about how the people of our forum feel/think on this issue. I will list below a few excerpts of interest and hopefully generate discussion. There is so much to digest in chapter nine, but I will start here:

Pg290 " Hunt said in 1992 that the world environment movement will soon be in the hands of the world order' if its supporters did not act on what was happening. They didn't of course, and they have been. as Hunt predicted, absolutely absorbed by the 'World Order'  elite to become New Woke Climate Cult with its teenage spiritual leader, 'Greta Thunberg'. 

So first- Is Greta Thunberg a pawn and is climate change a false narrative script being forced down the throats of young and new wokers? 

So one interesting point for me was how David brought up how Greta sailed across the Atlantic on a boat formerly named Edmond De Rothchild or the creator of the environment movement. The boat has now been renamed The Malizia II and it is indeed a multimillion dollar boat. As someone who lived on a boat for years, I can attest to the fact it forces you to utilize resources more wisely and you inherently consume a bit less than living in a traditional home. That being said, Wealth is directly tied to consumption and less consumption is typically correlated to middle class, poor and less education ( this is also in chapter nine and referenced on the oil giant BP's webpage). I think cult told "cool" things like sailboats and protecting the environment are a way of distracting people from the truth ( That the rich are dividing us and screwing us all the while we WORSHIP them and their money/royalty and fancy toys.. IE yachts, Jets planes ect)..)  By flaunting this shiny picture in front of us to shame us for consuming more and trying to keep people out of their club,  distracted and  less financially stable. Yes, I believe Greta Thunberg is being used as a pawn, but as someone who has also worked in offshore oil & gas, I cannot say climate change or environmental effects are complete hoax. I do believe extraction has negative externalities and the changes being ushered in are necessary.  Some half truths and dumbed down facts Greta presents , however, are designed to get the AVG JOE to get on board with our young Nordic Friend and believe they should not have a voice in this and just blindly follow or blindly contest what is being put out. ( We all are qualified to have a voice and should not fear taking a stance on this though..)

What we can do about it: 

I feel I have little choice but to side with the elites and Edmund Rothschild on this because my future employment or livelihood will depend on it. Auto industry and Oil& gas are becoming a thing of the past because of the new woke agenda, but I fear with COVID restrictions and the inability to form resistance groups- society is going to be VOLUNTOLD what they will have to do when these jobs and others are ELIMINATED. I love Davids work, but honestly for the avg working bloke who's not well off, I don't have much time or resources to fight against what is happening unless someone can present an alternative to look at or  some alt resources I should consume on this topic. 

So sure David is spot on about alot happening as usual, but I think it is necessary to attain as much wealth as possible and be onboard with the Elites agenda because it will enable us to focus on helping our brothers & sisters in humanity navigate survival in the coming times. Sure, I could go Door-Door to gather resistance, but this is futile and I will likely end up dead or out of resources. I need to continue working as hard as possible and have finances to stay in the survival game long term. 

Something David Left out

So David was quick to let us know Greta sailed across the Atlantic on a multimillion dollar yacht formerly named Edmund De Rothschild, but he did not mention that she got back sailing on a yacht owned by Australian youtuber Riley Whitelum who is also a former offshore oil&gas worker who bought La Vagabonde for about 100k in Italy/Croatia. The inside story of Greta Thunberg’s upwind Atlantic crossing on La Vagabonde (yachtingworld.com)

So was this Australian couple part of the same Royal family, new woke agenda? Or are they just people who worked their butts off and believe in taking care of what we have environmentally? I say the latter.   My takeaway is we need to be working as hard as possible at attaining wealth and serving --then try to help our brothers and sisters out there so people are not helpless when the new agendas take full effect. If we can document or create content like David is doing it would also be of help. We just need to make sure if we do videos/podcasts we put out well researched content that can help those out their who are becoming lost or feeling helpless. 

Here is the other article about the first Atlantic crossing for those interested: 

Let them sail yachts: Why Greta Thunberg and the environmental elite hate you — RT World News

Anyways, interested to hear the forums thoughts on climate change and Greta! Thanks

it was a hollow PR stunt...it was more about managing the perceptions of the public than doing anything right, true or honest

Greta Thunberg's two-week trip across Atlantic in 'zero-carbon yacht' may generate more emissions than it saves as two of the crew have to FLY to New York to bring the boat back to Europe

• On Wednesday, the Swedish eco-campaigner left Plymouth on the Malizia II 
  • Skipper Boris Herrmann and team founder Pierre Casiraghi will fly back from US
  • The 16-year-old is set to address the UN climate change conference next month 

By Jack Elsom and Darren Boyle for MailOnline

Published: 01:57, 17 August 2019 | Updated: 21:50, 17 August 2019

Greta Thunberg's trans-Atlantic voyage on a 'zero-carbon yacht' has been rocked by revelations that crew will fly to New York in a gas-guzzling plane to bring the boat back to Europe.

It is claimed that this would generate more emissions than the yacht saves and threatens to leave the 16-year-old's plans to chart an environmentally friendly route to the United States in tatters. 

On Wednesday, the Swedish eco-campaigner left Plymouth on the Malizia II for a two-week journey to the United Nations headquarters where she will address a climate change meeting.  

But last night, it was confirmed that two crew will have to fly to the US east coast city to man the 60ft yacht on its return.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7365909/Greta-Thunbergs-Atlantic-trip-zero-carbon-yacht-generate-emissions-saves.html