Serious question...

Free_your_mind

1 minute ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

May I just say that this is not a vaccine.

Vaccines work in a different way from this injection, which is a messenger Rna, which tell the cells in your body to produce particular proteins.

It is not a vaccine, it is genetic modification of the cells within your body.

You take it and you become GMO

A genetically modified organism!

No longer human.

I didn't know that it genetically modifies the cells in your body - but then again it's not something I have read up on, because I have no plans to have it. That's concerning for those involved  if that's the case.

These people act without reason not conscience. They are obedient to the point of being dangerous to themselves and others. They will be useful as a steady supply of organs after the revolution. If any of ourgrand army of the republic needs a kidney or a new pair of lungs, we'll just get these people to obey us and let us use their body parts as spares for the more superior people. If they rebel against our new order, we will cast them amongst the filth who are unfit to kiss the boots of the grand army of the republic for their disobedience!

Edited by Steph

1 hour ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

May I just say that this is not a vaccine.

Vaccines work in a different way from this injection, which is a messenger Rna, which tell the cells in your body to produce particular proteins.

It is not a vaccine, it is genetic modification of the cells within your body.

You take it and you become GMO

A genetically modified organism!

No longer human.

You may but what you say isn't true. The whole point of a vaccine is to tell the cells in your body to produce antibodies.

Your assertions are completely wrong. Where did you get this information from? If you get a vaccine, it triggers your immune system to produce antibodies, so of course that is a form of genetic modification. Our bodies are constantly going through genetic modifications. Please elaborate more on how the covid vaccine will make us no longer human.

1 hour ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

You know, I think you should start an "Ask Me Anything thread!"

You could title it something like:

I am 77th and have given my self to Satan - Ask Me Anything?

Not a bad idea. Not sure the mods will appreciate it though. I'm an atheist so not really into the Satan thing.

9 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

Not a bad idea. Not sure the mods will appreciate it though. I'm an atheist so not really into the Satan thing.

Oh I think you should.

Put it into Politics & Social Engineering or Censorship & Freedom Of Speech

and if you don't consider yourself a satanist, then maybe just a statist or pedo protector?

In fact, I insist!

damned.png.4282e820920e6e04c49e903860113f0a.png

2 hours ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

You know, I think you should start an "Ask Me Anything thread!"

You could title it something like:

I am 77th and have given my self to Satan - Ask Me Anything?

Yes, you've collared me. I was embedded into the world of conspiracy theories decades ago by the British army. I built up a vast knowledge of the illuminati bloodlines, everything from secret wisdom to satanic child sacrifice. I then left the movement of free thinkers because I discovered that conspiracies had made me the furthest thing away from a free thinker, to the point of not being able to have a normal conversation with my friends and family. I now years later find myself on the Icke forum trying to sow disinformation. Despite knowing full well that there is no chance in hell to change such an entrenched belief system in anyone. Only a person themselves can do that. Take you for example, you have some serious defense mechanisms to protect your belief system. Any threat of an unknown source that probes your beliefs and asks what I consider serious and relevant questions, then the defenses kick in. Your mind tells you I must be a paid agent. I remember it from these boards before but it definitely wasnt brigade77, that must be a new one. It's an impressive defense system as its characteristics perfectly align with the worldview it defends. I.e. in your worldview, it makes perfect sense that those that question the grand narrative gloabal theory are paid shills. The belief system wants to survive. It cannot show vulnerability and must defend itself at all costs.

For the record. Got no issue with conspiracy theories when they are well thought through and evidence based. But one surely must allow for the potential for events not to fit the conspiracy model from time to time. Even big events with global consequences might not always have a hidden hand behind it. It seems obvoius to where I am now. But when I was in the thick of it, it didn't seem obvious at all. It actually seemed impossible.

37 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

you have some serious defense mechanisms

Any threat of an unknown source that probes your beliefs and asks what I consider serious and relevant questions, then the defenses kick in. 

It's an impressive defense system 

YOU are the one using defence mechanisms. You are in denial. There are others like you; ex 'truthers' who just couldn't handle the feelings of disaffection and/or isolation that following this path can lead to. There are others like you. 

You are employing the use of denial to protect you from the extreme feelings associated with realizing that a large amount of what conspiracy "theorists" believed is now coming to fruition. You are just making things harder for yourself. 

You mentioned family and friends. Presumably they are on the level of believing there is a global pandemic. You risk losing the sense of belonging they represent if you realize that there is no pandemic, unless it's a pandemic of retardation you're talking about, so your denial kicks in. And you get to retain the sense of belonging which all human beings desperately need. Fine. But don't try and convince US on this forum, please. I get it, really. I have almost no sense of belonging and my life has been close to unbearable for years. But for you to accuse us of having defence mechanisms, when it's obvious you've talked yourself out of a rabbit hole is pretty egregious. Just don't. At least the maskhole retards don't know any better - you do, or you wouldn't have been into this stuff to begin with.

Edited by Ethel
adding something
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Free_your_mind said:

Our bodies are constantly going through genetic modifications. Please elaborate more on how the covid vaccine will make us no longer human.

'TRANSFECTION'

Transgenic organisms : Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)

In genetic engineering, the methods of gene transfer lead to the production of transgenic animals and plants. These are called genetically modified organisms. Transgenism has been recognized as one of the thrust areas of biotechnology.

Gene transfer Methods

The uptake of genes by the cells in animals is called trans fection. The transfected cells are used for a variety of purposes such as 1. The production of chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs, 2. Study of structure and function of genes and 3. Production of transgenic animals of commercial value such as livestock animals and fishes. It is also called molecular farming. In transfection, fertilized eggs/embryos or the cultured cells are employed.

http://www.brainkart.com/article/Transgenic-organisms---Genetically-Modified-Organisms-(GMOs)_780/

These are fragments of different genetic information that are to be introduced into human cells as RNA or DNA in a similarly different way.

Recombinant RNA, which is introduced into human cells, also alters the genetic processes there and can very well be classified as genetic modification of the cells or the organism, because genetic modification is not limited to a direct modification of the DNA. However, the recombinant RNA introduced into the cells is not intended to reproduce, as viruses do. It is also not part of the rehearsed cellular communication and abuses existing defense routines like private security services in a police station.

According to Prof. Dr. Bhakdi, it is impossible to predict which processes in the body can be triggered by the vaccination. An impairment of the human genomic line cannot be ruled out, which could also lead to changes and damages in future generations.

https://ecoterra.info/index.php/en/2384-genetic-engineering-of-humans-with-vaccines

14 hours ago, Free_your_mind said:

Mayan Calendar, 2012 end of days stuff.

Nibiru,

where are the Anunaki?

Y2K?

sounds like you filled your head with infotainment instead of solid info. Maybe you should go and watch the X Files instead?

the Amero?

trump happened. The dollar wasn't going down at that time but is now under sustained attack from 'dedollarisation' by china. The central banks are working on digital currencies. Will it be a basket of currencies including things like the Amero or will it simply be a globalised one world currency perhaps using the IMF 'special drawing rights'?  Something tells me we're gonna find out

What happened to ID cards?

Technology is evolving but the principle remains the same:

The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic: The Real Danger is “Agenda ID2020”

What is the infamous ID2020? It is an alliance of public-private partners, including UN agencies and civil society. It’s an electronic ID program that uses generalized vaccination as a platform for digital identity.

Global Research, December 03, 2020
Global Research 12 March 2020

I also think we'll see a massive transfer of wealth to pay off the national deficit.

If you think about it, the debt levels aren't realistic. And the plan is to get into more debt. How do you get out of debt?

Can pay it back - not really an option

Wipe it off- yeah maybe but disruptive

Raise taxes - not gonna win you many votes.

Leaves inflation to pay off the massive debt.

So the movements of money in this situation would be if you are a saver, your money will be worth less. If you are a debtor your debt will inversely be less. I suspect this is how they might do it - either by design or by circumstance.

35 minutes ago, Mr H said:

massive transfer of wealth

The Corporations and their owners and the usury banks have destroyed society.   The poilticians with big words will shuffle money from one group of the proletariat to the other, but the only solution is the breaking up of Corporations and the banks ... then society will return to acceptable insanity which is the best humans can get.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

The Corporations and their owners and the usury banks have destroyed society.   The poilticians with big words will shuffle money from one group of the proletariat to the other, but the only solution is the breaking up of Corporations and the banks ... then society will return to acceptable insanity which is the best humans can get.

'An acceptable insanity which is the best humans can get'. I like that. It holds an incredible psychological statement on how one can tolerate existence and human suffering. I believe human beings have the ability to endure unbelievable hardships and trauma and still have the ability to move through life without it overwhelming us. It's astonishing. If you think back to our ancestors (I'm sticking to the orthodox version of events here) and what they endured, the natural disasters, filthy water, hunger, predators in the wild - other animals that will eat you! Imagine that as a reality. The diseases, the strong likelihood of infant death, tribal wars, the absolute terror of everything around you that you don't understand. And yet they still moved forward, they still bettered themselves - and others around them. It's worth pointing out that some of the above are still a threat to people in the world today. And it is a luxury to be able to sit here and type my thoughts on the internet. 

This world is an insanity and humans beings a mere shadow of it. We are so complex that it would be impossible not to be flawed. The spectrum on which a human being can exist is vast, one end, a tyrant that can kill 30 million people, and the other, a being that can do nothing but serve others. And like Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, I believe any one person can find themselves in any position on the spectrum, given the right circumstances. We're all human. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn said 'The line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts'.

We should never aim for utopia as it will never arrive. You cannot keep the snake out of the Garden of Eden. The world is an insanity, and the best humans can aim for is to make it as acceptable as possible. It is the hand we have been dealt. Our ancestors have given us the strength the bear it. And from time to time we're even strong enough to flourish and develop ourselves as individuals against the chaos and against all the odds.   

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

'TRANSFECTION'

Transgenic organisms : Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)

In genetic engineering, the methods of gene transfer lead to the production of transgenic animals and plants. These are called genetically modified organisms. Transgenism has been recognized as one of the thrust areas of biotechnology.

Gene transfer Methods

The uptake of genes by the cells in animals is called trans fection. The transfected cells are used for a variety of purposes such as 1. The production of chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs, 2. Study of structure and function of genes and 3. Production of transgenic animals of commercial value such as livestock animals and fishes. It is also called molecular farming. In transfection, fertilized eggs/embryos or the cultured cells are employed.

http://www.brainkart.com/article/Transgenic-organisms---Genetically-Modified-Organisms-(GMOs)_780/

These are fragments of different genetic information that are to be introduced into human cells as RNA or DNA in a similarly different way.

Recombinant RNA, which is introduced into human cells, also alters the genetic processes there and can very well be classified as genetic modification of the cells or the organism, because genetic modification is not limited to a direct modification of the DNA. However, the recombinant RNA introduced into the cells is not intended to reproduce, as viruses do. It is also not part of the rehearsed cellular communication and abuses existing defense routines like private security services in a police station.

According to Prof. Dr. Bhakdi, it is impossible to predict which processes in the body can be triggered by the vaccination. An impairment of the human genomic line cannot be ruled out, which could also lead to changes and damages in future generations.

https://ecoterra.info/index.php/en/2384-genetic-engineering-of-humans-with-vaccines

More copy and paste, think for yourself, man! Generate your own thoughts like others in here are doing. Isn't half the fun of being into conspiracy theories is that you can just throw down ideas, play with them, investigate, come up with thought patterns that others haven't thought of. Yet, you're obsessed with copy and pasting the words and ideas of others. Your Ctrl and V buttons must be in bits! 

You've copied in information on GMO's. So what? I don't get your point so can't respond.

I'm not saying this about your above link, but as a general observation, you will always be able to find a picture, a link, a quote, an article to support a view. It is not proof that that view is correct. Just because someone said something once, or they were photographed in a certain pose, or an 'expert' wrote something in support of the argument - isn't a smoking gun. Much more investigation is needed.  

1 hour ago, Free_your_mind said:

snake out of the Garden of Eden.

The plane of existence we live on has storms has darkness ... this is our level.  We are born into this level and you see how the insanity of other creatures eating each other's bodies and earthquakes and so on.

The truth cannot be represented here, the entire plane of consciousness is  too low.  But there is some order.  There are lower planes that are worse.  

Humans are at a threshold, above we would have to be Conscious to enter the above ... which is known as Heaven.  But I think few people do, it's is difficult - to do so you must change your state through spiritual practice so that you live in a higher state of consciousness continuously not partially.  Like monks and nuns hopefully achieve.  Then when your body perishes your soul is reborn in a higher body in a higher world.

That is what you want.  Here any truth is destroyed ... it can only be here temporarily.

2 hours ago, Free_your_mind said:

More copy and paste, think for yourself, man! Generate your own thoughts like others in here are doing. Isn't half the fun of being into conspiracy theories is that you can just throw down ideas, play with them, investigate, come up with thought patterns that others haven't thought of.

no, that is INFOTAINMENT

That is for people playing around with conspiracy theories for their own entertainment

It is NOT for people pursuing the TRUTH of the matter. If you want the truth then you will hunger for the raw information and i know where that is

• Like 1