Serious question...

Free_your_mind

8 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

And that tells me all I need to know about you.

Yes flu kills the old, shock horror!

And we come to the point.

People (using the term 'people' very loosely) like you are the problem.

The mask wearers are sad beings but you are complicate in the intentional and pre-meditated killing of thousands if not tens of thousands, or to come millions!

I consider that the only reason you created an account on this forum is to ask the questions you do in order to be given the links to the information so your 'kind' can delete it from the internet.

You are not a good being.

This is rather simple to comprehend.

The information found and given by the members of this forum can only lead to a greater knowledge within any who are actually looking for the truth. You are NOT looking for any truth.

I will be giving you NO LINKS to anything.

There are ssd's being shared all around this realm and you can do NOTHING about it.

All the information/documentation/video evidence IS being copied offline and can be viewed offline!

You and those who are your masters cannot control that.

It needs no internet connection and you are fucked.

flip.gif.285cecfe809ce6f27d308595380ab51a.gif

I have no need to interact with your kind again.

thwak.gif.d2dd3476a3c22d9ec974674841339e6e.gif

Have 'fun' in Hell.

damned.png.3a486eaa19ada4c945d9558297589b0a.png

Why are you mixing up the influenza and coronovirus? They are separate viruses.

I don't believe covid-19 is a planned and pre-meditated plan to kill millions. Am I not allowed to have that view? I don't believe in every conspiracy theory anymore. I think there are too many turds in the proverbial punch bowl. Flat earth, anti-vax etc. They do nothing but distract from serious, real, issues that are out there.

Although, I have opened up a new account, I used to frequent this board a great deal many years ago.

Not very open minded to deem someone a good or bad being based on a few internet messages, is it? I think you need to free your mind.

Not quite sure what you mean about links. How can I delete them from the internet? I wouldn't know where to begin! I actually think that is one of the issues, far too many links, far too many people copy and pasting other people's words without doing the due diligence to research themselves. It wasn't like that ten years ago.

I don't think the information on these boards is beyond questioning. This place is full of diverse people with a range of beliefs. You sound like Mao or Stalin when you say that. I think it is important to question ALL information if we are to get to the truth. I learned that from this forum many years ago.

I'm an atheist so your hell comment doesn't really apply.

I would like further inputs into the original aim of the discussion, which is what does it mean if government hand back the power they currently have. What will people on here make of it? And on a similar note, what does it mean for the anti-vax movement if the covid vaccine doesn't damage the population? Or doesn't alter our DNA? Or doesn't turn us into a slave race?

13 minutes ago, Steph said:

Genetics is bollocks. Its a narrative by racial supremacists.

What do you mean? It's a well studied field. People with tall genes can pass on tall genes. People with green eyes and can pass on green eyes.

It applies to all living organisms. Plants have genetic material and pass on genes.

Do you mean that it has been used by racial supremacists for their own agenda? If so, then I agree. Although fortunately, their bad ideas have been pushed back to the fringe. They were much more popular at the turn of the century. But, we must be vigilant as it might re-surface again.

The Great Reset is the totalitarianism. That ideology is clearly being advanced, and it hasn't magically materialised from the genius of Herr Schwab this year. It's been a clear and stated ideology for years, a global direction and like all societies to date, it's being directed by those with power, those who dominate the social structure. Not the first time in history that groups of elite have had grand sociological visions for society. See the Chinese Mao et al. 

It's totalitarian because it aims to affect the totality of society without really getting a true and proper mandate from the majority of the people within that society. There's an assumed superiority, a 'we know what's best' attitude. 

I see no evidence that these elite ideologues will desist from selling their ideas to every government around the world. Indeed, Jason Kenney, Alberta Premier, confirmed as much:

5 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

The Great Reset is the totalitarianism. That ideology is clearly being advanced, and it hasn't magically materialised from the genius of Herr Schwab this year. It's been a clear and stated ideology for years, a global direction and like all societies to date, it's being directed by those with power, those who dominate the social structure. Not the first time in history that groups of elite have had grand sociological visions for society. See the Chinese Mao et al. 

It's totalitarian because it aims to affect the totality of society without really getting a true and proper mandate from the majority of the people within that society. There's an assumed superiority, a 'we know what's best' attitude. 

I see no evidence that these elite ideologues will desist from selling their ideas to every government around the world. Indeed, Jason Kenney, Alberta Premier, confirmed as much:

Money, money, money, must be funny, in a rich man's world.

People with millions think they are wealth creators but they've been buying and selling the wealth creators. What if everyone just decided money wasn't worth their time and effort. What do the wealth creators have to offer? Lies?

12 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

What do you mean? It's a well studied field. People with tall genes can pass on tall genes. People with green eyes and can pass on green eyes.

It applies to all living organisms. Plants have genetic material and pass on genes.

Do you mean that it has been used by racial supremacists for their own agenda? If so, then I agree. Although fortunately, their bad ideas have been pushed back to the fringe. They were much more popular at the turn of the century. But, we must be vigilant as it might re-surface again.

Green eyed people having green eyed children has always been a thing before the whole genetic theory for this was proposed. You wouldn't believe what I think is going on (I lived in a time when genetic theory was recognised as Nazi ideology as it was being introduced in the late 80s). Have you ever seen the scene in the island where Ewan McGregor is squirting coloured liquids into tubes with no idea why? Have you heard of compartmentalisation? Do you know what an analogue is. Find out these three things then you will know the connection between genetic researchers being recruited as google gets more into peoples daily lives. People are becoming soulless products manufactured by a grand deception that the soul is irrelevant. I have no desire to offer that landscape anything that would aid its expansion. The truth is shocking :

11 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Okay, so would you like to point us to a document that identifies covid19 then ?

I can try but I'm not sure it will meet your expectations! [https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m3862]

And photos of it here [https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/novel-coronavirus-sarscov2-images]

Just found these after a very quick search. Just to clarify, covid19 is the disease. Sars-cov-2 is the virus. So sars-cov-2 causes covid19. And sars-cov-2 is a type of coronovirus, of which there are many.

To prove the existence of the disease, scientists insert the virus into mice/rats or other animals and observe and record the results. There is also dissecting of the tissue to be able to see the physical damage done. Which in the case of covid-19 is damage to the lungs.

I'm no expert, so my knowledge is limited by my own admission. People have spent many years studying to become experts in their fields. What I like about good science is that it is peer-reviewed, that means scientific papers (ideas) are published and the scientific community essential review them (anyone can actually, as the research is often published in popular magazines). So although, we might not understand all of the content of these papers, if they have been peer-reviewed many times and no one has been able to disprove the research, then it is a good indication that it contains a lot of evidence based truth. Yes, there is bad science out there. And yes, corporate sponsored science is worrying and should be viewed with suspicion in case there is a conflict of interest. I don't believe scientists are being controlled and being directed by the powers that be. There are far too many of them and they are truth seekers by nature. They are critical thinkers as I believe many on here are.

I don't know why the conspiracy world seems to have turned on basic science, such as whether viruses exist or not, or whether the earth is flat. It wasn't always this way, the focus was more on governments and corruption, or the financial sector and the MIC.

15 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

I can try but I'm not sure it will meet your expectations! [https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m3862]

And photos of it here [https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/novel-coronavirus-sarscov2-images]

Just found these after a very quick search. Just to clarify, covid19 is the disease. Sars-cov-2 is the virus. So sars-cov-2 causes covid19. And sars-cov-2 is a type of coronovirus, of which there are many.

To prove the existence of the disease, scientists insert the virus into mice/rats or other animals and observe and record the results. There is also dissecting of the tissue to be able to see the physical damage done. Which in the case of covid-19 is damage to the lungs.

I'm no expert, so my knowledge is limited by my own admission. People have spent many years studying to become experts in their fields. What I like about good science is that it is peer-reviewed, that means scientific papers (ideas) are published and the scientific community essential review them (anyone can actually, as the research is often published in popular magazines). So although, we might not understand all of the content of these papers, if they have been peer-reviewed many times and no one has been able to disprove the research, then it is a good indication that it contains a lot of evidence based truth. Yes, there is bad science out there. And yes, corporate sponsored science is worrying and should be viewed with suspicion in case there is a conflict of interest. I don't believe scientists are being controlled and being directed by the powers that be. There are far too many of them and they are truth seekers by nature. They are critical thinkers as I believe many on here are.

I don't know why the conspiracy world seems to have turned on basic science, such as whether viruses exist or not, or whether the earth is flat. It wasn't always this way, the focus was more on governments and corruption, or the financial sector and the MIC.

The scientific professionals can be bought just like politicians can they have recruited the rich and the powerful  and blinded us from the truth just follow the money you will see who nearly all of the uk and U.S medical/ scientists answer to , they sell humanity out for greed all souls have there price just some choose not to sell out and do not seek material gain take a look around you at what’s going on if you can’t see the lies every where then you have been deceived   . Humans are manipulated by forces that are out of our sights working on different frequencies . Wake up there all about you all around you . Don’t sleep with the sheep . 

47 minutes ago, Steph said:

Money, money, money, must be funny, in a rich man's world.

People with millions think they are wealth creators but they've been buying and selling the wealth creators. What if everyone just decided money wasn't worth their time and effort. What do the wealth creators have to offer? Lies?

Money is an important instrument for having power over a society. But it's not the main source of power. Some would argue that one of the primary sources is the ability to command people, to get them to do your bidding, to behave how you want them to behave. There's a scene in the Conan film where, to demonstrate what power is, the snake king commands one of his minions to jump to her death. That really is power. To command battalions of men, order them to risk their lives as they sweep across the land and take over other societies and strip them of their wealth and freedom. That's power. To shape the very behaviours of ordinary people within society. That's power. And I suspect that's where the real buzz is. Throughout civilisational history, societies have been dominated by these sorts of people, the people who love power. It's been shaped by them. Everything we call normal has come from this ongoing societal shaping and reshaping driven by these pathological dominators of human society. 

Parasites that feed on power. 

9 minutes ago, Aye joe nada said:

The scientific professionals can be bought just like politicians can they have recruited the rich and the powerful  and blinded us from the truth just follow the money you will see who nearly all of the uk and U.S medical/ scientists answer to , they sell humanity out for greed all souls have there price just some choose not to sell out and do not seek material gain take a look around you at what’s going on if you can’t see the lies every where then you have been deceived   . Humans are manipulated by forces that are out of our sights working on different frequencies . Wake up there all about you all around you . Don’t sleep with the sheep . 

Do you actually know any scientists?

30 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

I fully understand the difference between the 'disease' and the 'virus' that causes it.

What I find odd is the way that you rarely see 'SARS-nCov2' used as a term in the media, and it is always referred to as 'coronavirus'. "Coronavirus pandemic", 'coronavirus measures'. Coronavirus this, and coronavirus that. Often the two terms 'coronavirus' and 'Covid-19' become almost interchangeable.

So this goes very much beyond 'basic science', and into the realms of corruption and propaganda. People are being confused and befuddled into believing that 'coronavirus' and 'Covid-19' are one and the same when they are not. And yes, there are a great number of 'scientists' who have been bought-off, paid to help perpetuate this myth.

Its just as easy to buy a politician as it is to buy a scientist.

But don't get me wrong, there are actual scientists out there who can see and understand what is really going on. They are the ones seeing their sources of funding being cut off, and their views and opinions being censored and blacklisted on social media. Because they are not willing to go along with the 'official narrative'.

On 12/12/2020 at 6:19 PM, Free_your_mind said:

I predict that by this time next year, all current restrictions will have lifted. People will be able to go back to their lives pre-pandemic. What's your prediction?

nah theyll roll out 5G

'immunity passports'

youll start seeing more and more 'smart' appliances

theyll fire more and more satellites into orbit that will bathe the world in a wifi 'cloud'

all the roads will become 'smart'

theyll phase out petrol cars and replace them with smart self driving cars

all the smart appliances will all become an 'internet of things' which will be controlled by artificial intelligence

people will lose their rights, freedoms, private property and privacy

a new central bank digital currency will emerge

more and more people will fall back on state handouts of digital currency

you will be given a social credit score to make sure you comply

i could go on and on....thats all just for starters

• Like 1

So there's this practical joke where everybody's swapping the simcards in the phones of maskholes while public officials hiding an anti-personnel targeting system tell people to behave more responsibly as it is afterall just a joke and nutty conspiracy theories like the deliberate creation of a surveillance state could never happen here. If things start getting weirder, be prepared to act in weird ways while keeping up a facade they cannot address. Theres mock locations and all kinds of stuff Tony the Phoney and his cronies haven't took account of and they'll have some job accessing the internet if they find a loophole in the software licenses which restricts their dot coms from restricting end users doing whatever the hell they please with their phones. They can't afford the geeks to build their prison planet and now they've launched, Tony the Phoney should end up in a very distasteful publicly visible prison he designed for us :- the British People, the real Iraq!

2 hours ago, Free_your_mind said:

I think there are too many turds in the proverbial punch bowl . . .anti-vax. . .

I totally disagree. Discussing the risks of vaccination is totally legitimate.

Throughout history there have been incidences where the medical establishment asserted that a certain medical intervention was necessary, and then it turned out to be the completely wrong approach.

For example, the medical establishment once asserted that it was impossible for bacteria to survive in the stomach and therefore it cannot be an etiological factor in stomach ulcers. This completely false assertion meant that many people underwent highly invasive surgery. It turned out that bacteria is a prime factor in many cases of stomach ulcer, and therefore can be treated by non-invasive anti-biotics. The researchers who proved this faced intense resistance from the medical establishment. But the facts won out and the medical establishment had to change its approach to that disease. 

In the spirit of learning from history, how do we know that's not the case for the vaccine strategy? Just with the stomach bacteria, are there not independent scientists showing the potential risks of the vaccine strategy? There are indeed. The vaccine discussion is complex because there are different vaccines with different ingredients with different effects. However, there's a lot of credible research into the risks of aluminium adjuvants. Prof. Exley's research shows that there is a biological mechanism for aluminium adjuvants being a potential causal factor in autism. This is only some of the research into aluminium adjuvants. In France there has been a major discussion over the harmful of effects of that ingredient. 

Also, adjuvants are designed to cause an immune response. There is credible data to show that this is very problematic for those who have an innately over-active immune system. The induced immune response could cause an autoimmune disease. Would you really want to expose your child to that risk without seriously weighing it up? I'm sure no sensible person would.

Then we have the experimental covid vaccine which could become mandatory. Well, clearly the vaccination discussion is highly relevant and worthy of airtime. 

That's why I disagree with you completely. 

Blackadder on the medical profession. Note the name of the Doctor from Stuttgart. It might help in your research.

EB becomes worried about the feelings he is getting for his manservant, Bob, who is actually a cunningly disguised good-looking girl called Kate, and goes to the doctors.
D: Now then what seems to be the trouble?
E: Well, it is my man servant.
D: I see. Well don't be embarrassed if you got the pocks. Just pop your man servant on the table and we'll take a look at him.
E: No, I mean, it is my real man servant.
D: Ah, ah. And what is wrong with him?
E: There is nothing wrong with him. That is the problem. He's perfect and last night I almost kissed him.
D: I see. So you started fancying boys then, have you?
E: Not boys. A boy.
D: Yes, well let's not split hairs. It is all rather disgusting and naturally you're worried.
E: Of course I'm worried.
D: Well, of course you are. It isn't every day a man wakes up to discover he's a screaming bender with no more right to live on Gods clean earth than a weazle. Ashamed of your self?
E: Not really, no.
D: Bloody hell! I would be. But still why should I complain? Just leaves more rampant totty for us real men, eh?
E: Look, am I paying for this personal abuse or is it extra?
D: No, it's all part of the service. I think you're in luck though. An extraordinary new cure has just been developed for exactly this kind of sordid problem.
E: It wouldn't have anything to do with leeches, would it?
D: I had no idea you were a medical man.
E: Never had anything you doctors didn't try to cure with leeches. A leech on my ear for ear ache, a leech on my bottom for constipation.
D: They're marvellous, aren't they?
E: Well, the bottom one wasn't. I just sat there and squashed it.
D: You know the leech comes to us on the highest authority?
E: Yes. I know that. Dr. Hoffmann of Stuttgart, isn't it?
D: That's right, the great Hoffmann.
E: Owner of the largest leech farm of Europe.
D: Yes. Well, I cannot spend all day gossiping. I'm a busy man. As far as this case is concerned I have now had time to think it over and I can strongly recommend a course of leeches.
E: Yes. I 'll pop a couple down my codpiece before I go to bed.
D: No, no, no, no. Don't be ridiculous. This isn't the dark ages. Just pop four in your mouth in the morning and let them dissolve slowly. In a couple of weeks you 'll be beating your servant with a stick, just like the rest of us.

4 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

I totally disagree. Discussing the risks of vaccination is totally legitimate.

Throughout history there have been incidences where the medical establishment asserted that a certain medical intervention was necessary, and then it turned out to be the completely wrong approach.

For example, the medical establishment once asserted that it was impossible for bacteria to survive in the stomach and therefore it cannot be an etiological factor in stomach ulcers. This completely false assertion meant that many people underwent highly invasive surgery. It turned out that bacteria is a prime factor in many cases of stomach ulcer, and therefore can be treated by non-invasive anti-biotics. The researchers who proved this faced intense resistance from the medical establishment. But the facts won out and the medical establishment had to change its approach to that disease. 

In the spirit of learning from history, how do we know that's not the case for the vaccine strategy? Just with the stomach bacteria, are there not independent scientists showing the potential risks of the vaccine strategy? There are indeed. The vaccine discussion is complex because there are different vaccines with different ingredients with different effects. However, there's a lot of credible research into the risks of aluminium adjuvants. Prof. Exley's research shows that there is a biological mechanism for aluminium adjuvants being a potential causal factor in autism. This is only some of the research into aluminium adjuvants. In France there has been a major discussion over the harmful of effects of that ingredient. 

Also, adjuvants are designed to cause an immune response. There is credible data to show that this is very problematic for those who have an innately over-active immune system. The induced immune response could cause an autoimmune disease. Would you really want to expose your child to that risk without seriously weighing it up? I'm sure no sensible person would.

Then we have the experimental covid vaccine which could become mandatory. Well, clearly the vaccination discussion is highly relevant and worthy of airtime. 

That's why I disagree with you completely. 

Thanks for a well considered response. I agree with your first statement. I should have been clearer in that I meant the more outlandish anti-vax views, like sars cov-2 virus doesn't exist or 5g causes covid-19. 

Yes, I agree with your other point. The medical industry is not infallible. They have got things wrong as I'm sure they will in the future. But as you mention they have now corrected that view on bacteria in the stomach. Which is proof to me that science is a self correcting system. Scientists are humble enough to admit when they are wrong. They are one of the few people who are happy to be proven wrong.

When did that situation with stomach bacteria occur? I'm assuming it was many decades ago. Knowledge has come a long way since then and I believe it is the same with vaccines. The covid vaccine has been designed on well known science. It's one of the reasons they have progressed so quickly from it.

The whole point of most vaccines is to illicit an immune response. I don't think this is triggered by the adjuvant, but by an antigen mimicking the virus or a weakened version of the virus itself. Those with over sensitive immune systems do need to be extra careful. And the current advise by the MHRA is that they do not take the covid vaccine. Hardly the actions of those with murderous intent, as another member posted. The risk about vaccinated new borns is a serious subject, and all parents should weigh and those risks/benefits.

The government have stated that the vaccine will not be mandatory. There is a long history of medicine by consent in this country. If I'm wrong, and the government make it mandatory, remind me and I'll transfer you £100.

15 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

The whole point of most vaccines is to illicit an immune response. I don't think this is triggered by the adjuvant.

You're welcome. Your other points are complex but largely I disagree with the oversimplifications of the subtopics. Too many broad strokes. I haven't got time to go into them now.  

re. your above statement. I think you possibly misunderstand. A lot of antigens (at certain levels) aren't strong enough to cause an effective immune response , that's why adjuvants are needed: to boost or stimulate an immune response that the body then associates with the antigen. That's the theory behind it.  Isn't that the case?

Edited by Oakwise

25 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

There is a long history of medicine by consent in this country. 

That's why those values should be defended when politicians and other movers & shakers make serious proposals for mandatory vaccines either directly via legislation or indirectly via social coercion. 

Which is what most of the people here are doing: Defending those values. 

29 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

Thanks for a well considered response. I agree with your first statement. I should have been clearer in that I meant the more outlandish anti-vax views, like sars cov-2 virus doesn't exist or 5g causes covid-19.

covid 19 is just a set of symptoms which could in theory be caused by various environmental factors

science should be about exploring possibilities not outright dismissing things simply because we don't wish them to be true

On 12/12/2020 at 6:19 PM, Free_your_mind said:

Everyone agrees that these restrictions on a feeedoms are worrying. The pressure on mental health is significant. He's my question, what are we to believe if the government gives back our freedoms when the covid19 is under control? We've been constantly told by Icke and others that the totalitarian state is around the corner. I have been listening to David Icke and these theories for around 15 years. The gov have us by the short and curlies, if the police state theory is true, why on earth would they give up powers that they currently have? Serious question. Some might argue that they won't give up the powers they currently have. I guess only time will tell. I predict that by this time next year, all current restrictions will have lifted. People will be able to go back to their lives pre-pandemic. What's your prediction?

I want you to be right. I want to be wrong in my beliefs about the direction we are headed in. It's one of the few times in my life I can think of when I genuinely wanted to be wrong. If I am, and things go back to how they were, I will revise a lot of my views regarding conspiracy. I will be a way more grateful person. Before 2020, I used to think our society was a piece of shit, but I should have been more grateful for the freedoms I did have. This is something I will take forward.

But honestly, I would be astonished if things went back to exactly how they were, because there are a few nagging little facts which get in the way of this expectation, namely:

1.) We've already been told that masks, social distancing and hand sanitizer are here to stay, by various politicians and their advisers 

2.) They've already altered roads in several parts of the country to accommodate antisocial distancing. In the town next to mine, large amounts of money were spent on widening pavements on a busy high street. Cost? Large. Why bother if this is temporary?

3.) We've already been told that their trash vaccine isn't effective and won't prevent people from passing the 'virus' on. It's difficult to pass on something which doesn't exist, but even if it did exist, they are making it out to be unbeatable. This means restrictions are here to stay.

4.) The sheeple have taken a lot of these restrictions to heart. There is a certain type of person who is loving having an opportunity to spy on others, tattletale, pass judgment and generally behave like a Nazi pig. This is what Jung called their 'shadow' coming to the surface, i.e. they have repressed feelings of vengeance, spite, powerlessness and fear. Those people will stamp those feelings back down again. Their future will be an endless succession of restrictions, smelly, bacteria infested face masks, retarded addiction to mainstream media, a constantly dropping IQ and immune system, all offset by the atrocious stink of hand sanitizer, which I predict people will start taking baths in by 2021. 

Unless more people awaken, and start to develop some serious spine, our species is fucked.

But like I said, I want to be wrong.

Edited by Ethel
typo
  • Like 1