Serious question...

Free_your_mind

Everyone agrees that these restrictions on a feeedoms are worrying. The pressure on mental health is significant. He's my question, what are we to believe if the government gives back our freedoms when the covid19 is under control? We've been constantly told by Icke and others that the totalitarian state is around the corner. I have been listening to David Icke and these theories for around 15 years. The gov have us by the short and curlies, if the police state theory is true, why on earth would they give up powers that they currently have? Serious question. Some might argue that they won't give up the powers they currently have. I guess only time will tell. I predict that by this time next year, all current restrictions will have lifted. People will be able to go back to their lives pre-pandemic. What's your prediction?

1 minute ago, Free_your_mind said:

I predict that by this time next year, all current restrictions will have lifted. People will be able to go back to their lives pre-pandemic. What's your prediction?

I admire your positivity, and I do indeed hope that you're right. 👍

But on the other hand, as you say, as governments and authorities seize power and impose restrictions, they rarely relax them. Look at airline travel as an example, I never travelled by plane prior to the events of 9/11, so I don't know what it was like before then with regards to airline security, the rigmarole we have to go through in airports is all I know, but things never got relaxed nor did they go back to normal.

With regards to this current situation, the 'message' currently being put out by governments and the media is that "the vaccine is the answer", and a lot of people have fallen into the trap of believing that 'taking the vaccine' will mean that their life will somehow go 'back to normal'.

But as I see it, we're already seeing 'back-pedalling', in the way that claims are being made that it is 'unknown if vaccinated persons can still spread the virus'.

We're already familiar with the term "the new normal", so I already know that things will never get 'back to normal', how they used to be prior to 2020.

And of course we have the term 'The Great Reset' being openly bandied around publicly, where this pandemic is being used as an excuse to remodel society and impose the 'new world order' that has been warned about for years.

People are being lulled into a false sense of security, with tantalising promises of being able to 'get back to normal', but this was never intended to happen.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

But on the other hand, as you say, as governments and authorities seize power and impose restrictions, they rarely relax them. Look at airline travel as an example, I never travelled by plane prior to the events of 9/11, so I don't know what it was like before then with regards to airline security, the rigmarole we have to go through in airports is all I know, but things never got relaxed nor did they go back to normal.

With regards to this current situation, the 'message' currently being put out by governments and the media is that "the vaccine is the answer", and a lot of people have fallen into the trap of believing that 'taking the vaccine' will mean that their life will somehow go 'back to normal'.

But as I see it, we're already seeing 'back-pedalling', in the way that claims are being made that it is 'unknown if vaccinated persons can still spread the virus'.

We're already familiar with the term "the new normal", so I already know that things will never get 'back to normal', how they used to be prior to 2020.

And of course we have the term 'The Great Reset' being openly bandied around publicly, where this pandemic is being used as an excuse to remodel society and impose the 'new world order' that has been warned about for years.

People are being lulled into a false sense of security, with tantalising promises of being able to 'get back to normal', but this was never intended to happen.

Absolute power, once tasted, is hard to let go.

In 1914, the goverment made it law that a piece of paper they could print freely was to have the same value attributed to it as "a sum certain in gold" indicated by the sterling silver value written on the note. At the time one pound note was worth one of those small sovereign coins you see on rings. The real ones were made of gold and was the highest coin denomination. Large numbers of gold sovereigns were deposited in banks but in 1914, you could no longer withdraw them.

Freedom to touch your own money was restored in 1918 but in 1925, a "temporary financial emergency" caused the king to proclaim the 1914 state of affairs into law - a rare royal proclamation. The end of the temporary financial emergency is still awaited to the present day but we live in a world where history has been deleted.

23 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

I predict that by this time next year, all current restrictions will have lifted.

I researched the available information given to companies regarding face masks and there is no drop off of massive profit until 2025.

The usage of masks rose from the small and limited 2019 sales to the billions of 2020 and, as you would guess, it is predicted to continue until 2025 when it begins to lessen. 

40 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Very interesting points. You're right about air travel but I guess the threat of terrorism is still here. And I think the other posters are correct, perhaps there is no going back to pre covid19. There is a strong possibility it will become much like seasonal flu, hopefully it weakens over time. Although about 98% of people survive, if you are admitted to hospital, you have a 30% chance of dying. It will be interseting to see what the government do try and keep hold on to. There are those who think it is 5g or completely made up, but I'm not one of those. Hope everyone is doing well in these dreary times. 

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

These figures are incorrect.
lf you have time have a wander through the Mega Thread.
There's facts and figures in there that will make you wonder...

What I think they meant was that if you're unlucky enough to 'catch Covid', then a hospital is probably the worst place to end up, as you're more likely to die then. 😉

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

if you are admitted to hospital, you have a 30% chance of dying.

I think you may be correct.

The below is for the USA only

This fully referenced report shows the number of people having in-hospital, adverse reactions to prescribed drugs to be
2.2 million per year. The number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually for viral infections is 20 million per year.
The number of unnecessary medical and surgical procedures performed annually is 7.5 million per year. The number of
people exposed to unnecessary hospitalization annually is 8.9 million per year.
The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an
astounding 783,936 per year. It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and
injury in the US. (By contrast, the number of deaths attributable to heart disease in 2001 was 699,697, while the number
of deaths attributable to cancer was 553,251.5)

https://docdro.id/iNz8eAv

Just now, Free_your_mind said:

Very interesting points. You're right about air travel but I guess the threat of terrorism is still here. And I think the other posters are correct, perhaps there is no going back to pre covid19. There is a strong possibility it will become much like seasonal flu, hopefully it weakens over time. Although about 98% of people survive, if you are admitted to hospital, you have a 30% chance of dying. It will be interseting to see what the government do try and keep hold on to. There are those who think it is 5g or completely made up, but I'm not one of those. Hope everyone is doing well in these dreary times. 

With all due respect 'Free your Mind',  you sound hopelessly naive. There will be no threat of terrorism in the skies if the people behind Covid 19 gain control. Muslims don't have the clout or intelligence to organize the takeover of American airspace or even the rape of prepubescent children without the help of Shin Bet, Mossad or Unit 8200. What planet are you living on for God's sakes. Please don't tell me that you believe a Muslim living in a cave with a funny beard and 19 friends, planned and executed the destruction of the twin towers? I will be deeply disappointed if you do.    

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

With all due respect 'Free your Mind',  you sound hopelessly naive. There will be no threat of terrorism in the skies if the people behind Covid 19 gain control. Muslims don't have the clout or intelligence to organize the takeover of American airspace or even the rape of prepubescent children without the help of Shin Bet, Mossad or Unit 8200. What planet are you living on for God's sakes. Please don't tell me that you believe a Muslim living in a cave with a funny beard and 19 friends, planned and executed the destruction of the twin towers? I will be deeply disappointed if you do.    

Your comment barely warrants a reply. 'Muslims don't have the intelligence' - what an unintelligent thing to state. That's 1.8 million people you have just dismissed as inferior to yourself in IQ. How can you make such a claim? I used to believe 9/11 was an inside job, now I'm agnostic on it. If it was a one off attack it would point more to an inside job but as we've seen over the last 20 years, those that follow jihad have no shortage of desire or methods to attack their enemies (unless you believe all terrorism is fake news). I don't want to get off topic, I was hoping this thread would look at what it might mean if governments around the world do not hold onto the power that they currently have over us when the pandemic is over. Does it mean their plans are not ready? The population won't allow it? They have bigger things coming our way? Or the people behind the curtain don't have the power they once had?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

These figures are incorrect.
lf you have time have a wander through the Mega Thread.
There's facts and figures in there that will make you wonder...

MAX 01.jpg

MAX 02.jpg

What's your source for these numbers? The truth is no one knows exactly the real number due to comorbidities and all sorts of complicated things when trying to determine cause of death. I just did some quick math. The above figure, 99.972% should relate to 18,480 deaths based on the population of the U.K. (0.028 x 66,000000).

The U.K official death toll is currently at 64,000. So going by those numbers, someone in the U.K. is 3 times more likely to die than your numbers you provided suggested. Of course, anyone can dispute the official numbers. I would guess the death rate between 1-2%. Although there is the unknown factor of asymptomatic contraction, which would mean there is a potential for it to fall below 1%. We're not actually that far off from each other. Now 1% sounds like a small number, but that is a wrong assumption. 1% equates to 660,000 people dead in the U.K from a novel virus. I know, the virus will never reach 100% of the population. It was just an example that sometimes 1% can still have a big impact. Imagine if 10% of people died in a country. That would be mental, it would be an absolute disaster. I believe we're at about one tenth of that situation, obviously not an existential threat, but it's not ideal is it?

Besides the 99% survival rate is misleading and should not be the end of the discussion. It was known from the early stages that this virus affects the elderly significantly worse than than the not so elderly (under 60's, let's say). When you get into you high 70s and 80s, the death rate is up there around 10%. That's not good. These people are looking forward to seeing their grandchildren grow up. A good percentage of them have active lives. A lot of them are dying.

The 30% mortality rate for those admitted to ICU is from Professor Martin Landray, and I have no reason to doubt it. It's quite a shocking figure.

Edited by Free_your_mind
typo

19 hours ago, Free_your_mind said:

I would guess the death rate between 1-2%.

UK gov states basically 0.1%

So you may just be scare mongering.

But the UK gov is including everyone who dies. Sorry, everyone who dies and has had the 40-45 cycled test, so any figure they want to include.

Lets say you get a test and it comes back positive and 26 days later, you sleep with your wifes best mate, then a day later your wife shots you in the head and you (having now only half a head) die.

You just died of covid and you are included in the offical figures which are promoted via the media. Not one of that media will say that you died via a bullet to the head and you should not be included in the covid deaths. Why is that?

This is an image of deaths per 1000 from 1950 to 2020.

deaths1950to2020.jpg.8e16a28bb4b498945b7219cf7d7a917b.jpg

You see that in 2018 deaths are 9.382 per thousand people in the UK and that was a rise from the previous 5 years, year on year.

Notice the annual percent decrease, including this year, so far.

Uk gov states that the current GLOBAL PANDEMIC has a death rate of 99.4 per ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND in England (which is the highest of the whole UK)

1466168689_OfficialUKCoronavirusDashboard.png.986b8861d9c098d266850946fe5caf26.png

Where are all the normal flu deaths? Oh yes they are all now included in the covid deaths along with near anything from car accident to suicide and anything else which may have coughed or sneezed!

I could go a great deal more into this but I can not be arsed with certain types.

0.1% are dying of flue like illness so 100% need a licence to be in circumstances where they can freely communicate or even procreate. You need licence to not be genocided or even speak about it according to THEIR law and its left to the discretion of THEIR servants whether THEIR law will be enforced or not. This is nothing less than a crime against humanity and if there are just men and women in its clutch expected to enforce it overtly or covertly, their first words when faced with anyone declaring an exemption should be an apology for the system itself. It is mass murder coated in honey!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Steph said:

0.1% are dying of flue like illness so 100% need a licence to be in circumstances where they can freely communicate or even procreate. You need licence to not be genocided or even speak about it according to THEIR law and its left to the discretion of THEIR servants whether THEIR law will be enforced or not. This is nothing less than a crime against humanity and if there are just men and women in its clutch expected to enforce it overtly or covertly, their first words when faced with anyone declaring an exemption should be an apology for the system itself. It is mass murder coated in honey!

Exactly

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/grieving-son-raises-concerns-mum-4788563

This woman, was murdered.

False postive PCR test, kept in hospital on a ventilator. Dies.

Hmmm.....

Went in with a broken arm, came out dead, wake up people.

Edited by CosmoGenesis

48 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

UK gov states basically 0.1%

So you may just be scare mongering.

But the UK gov is including everyone who dies. Sorry, everyone who dies and has had the 40-45 cycled test, so any figure they want to include.

Lets say you get a test and it comes back positive and 26 days later, you sleep with your wifes best mate, then a day later your wife shots you in the head and you (having now only half a head) die.

You just died of covid and you are included in the offical figures which are promoted via the media. Not one of that media will say that you died via a bullet to the head and you should not be included in the covid deaths. Why is that?

This is an image of deaths per 1000 from 1950 to 2020.

deaths1950to2020.jpg.8e16a28bb4b498945b7219cf7d7a917b.jpg

You see that in 2018 deaths are 9.382 per thousand people in the UK and that was a rise from the previous 5 years, year on year.

Notice the annual percent decrease, including this year, so far.

Uk gov states that the current GLOBAL PANDEMIC has a death rate of 99.4 per ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND in England (which is the highest of the whole UK)

1466168689_OfficialUKCoronavirusDashboard.png.986b8861d9c098d266850946fe5caf26.png

Where are all the normal flu deaths? Oh yes they are all now included in the covid deaths along with near anything from car accident to suicide and anything else which may have coughed or sneezed!

I could go a great deal more into this but I can not be arsed with certain types.

I've got no reason to scare monger. I have said in my previous comments that no one knows the exact rate as it's difficult to establish. I also said the rate might be below 1% too given all the cases that don't go detected. It's worth bearing in mind that countries around the world have gone into severe restrictions to handle the virus. The death rate would be a lot more if they didn't .

The rate might be as low as 0.1% in the under 30's. But you must admit it is much higher in the elderly? If you end up in ICU the virus has a very good chance of killing you. what is the source of your chart? Anyone with an agenda can knock that up? Excess deaths are up this year. The numbers are there from official sources such as PHE. https://fingertips.phe.org.uk/static-reports/mortality-surveillance/excess-mortality-in-england-latest.html

14 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Exactly

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/grieving-son-raises-concerns-mum-4788563

This woman, was murdered.

False postive PCR test, kept in hospital on a ventilator. Dies.

Hmmm.....

Went in with a broken arm, came out dead, wake up people.

Have you read the link posted? The elderly woman went into hospital with a broken arm and she was negative for covid. It seems like they kept her in because she was 79, had health issues, and a broken bone can be a severe injury at that age. They then moved her as there was a positive covid case on the ward. So they have established the virus was in the ward and there was a risk. And unfortunately it looks like they were right. She tested positive 2 weeks after her initial admission. That's 2 weeks for someone to pass on the virus to her. Her health deteriorated and then she passed away.

Isn't this evidence for exactly the opposite of what you are trying to say? Old lady goes to hospital, catches covid, she is in a high risk group so dies (11.6% chance of death at her age). [https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02483-2]

Unfortunately, hospitals are not the safest places during a respiratory virus pandemic. I wouldn't go if it wasn't critical. 

Where does being murdered come into this at all? You're saying nurses murdered a woman on purpose? Do you not know any health professionals? All the ones I know aren't really into the whole murdering people thing. And yes, you'll always be able to find an example of a healthcare worker who has murdered, such as Harold Shipman, but they of course an anomaly. At a stretch you could argue a hospital is negligent for putting a negative patient in with a positive patient. You could claim manslaughter although it wouldn't stand up to the courts. The nature of the virus is that you can't protect all the people all the time, the hospitals have systems in place such as 'hot' wards and 'cold' wards, but you can't fully stop the spread. It's impossible.

1 hour ago, Free_your_mind said:

It's worth bearing in mind that countries around the world have gone into severe restrictions to handle the virus. The death rate would be a lot more if they didn't .

And that tells me all I need to know about you.

But you must admit it is much higher in the elderly?

Yes flu kills the old, shock horror!

what is the source of your chart?

And we come to the point.

People (using the term 'people' very loosely) like you are the problem.

The mask wearers are sad beings but you are complicit in the intentional and pre-meditated killing of thousands if not tens of thousands, or to come millions!

I consider that the only reason you created an account on this forum is to ask the questions you do in order to be given the links to the information so your 'kind' can delete it from the internet.

You are not a good being.

This is rather simple to comprehend.

The information found and given by the members of this forum can only lead to a greater knowledge within any who are actually looking for the truth. You are NOT looking for any truth.

I will be giving you NO LINKS to anything.

There are ssd's being shared all around this realm and you can do NOTHING about it.

All the information/documentation/video evidence IS being copied offline and can be viewed offline!

You and those who are your masters cannot control that.

It needs no internet connection and you are fucked.

flip.gif.285cecfe809ce6f27d308595380ab51a.gif

I have no need to interact with your kind again.

thwak.gif.d2dd3476a3c22d9ec974674841339e6e.gif

Have 'fun' in Hell.

damned.png.3a486eaa19ada4c945d9558297589b0a.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Steph said:

I'm not looking forward to old age.

Aye, not the best thing to look forward to. I'm a believer in keeping as healthy as possible to alleviate the effects of old age though. I really admire those oldies who are still active, I reckon they kept active in the 40's and 50's as that has put them in good stead. Genetics play a big role too but not a lot we can do about that.

The real question is ... what is a good society?

If you knew that then you would have the answer.

But unfortunately it seems nobody knows the answer any more.

Nobody here and nobody out there and nobody in No 10.

That is a big problem.

Nobody knows how life works, where virtue comes from, how to be a good man or live a good life.

Every other disaster stems from that.

This state of total chaos is quite new maybe since the 90s.

I was born at the beginning of the 70s ... back then people knew the answer.

Now they don't.

In recent decades people have been brainwashed to take pride in the very things that destroy them, namely "being nice", "world peace", "the fucking environment", "white people are shit", nations are bad ... religion is bad, we are progress, we are really great and much better than our ancestors.

But I tell you this, the society falls apart when the people inside it are falling apart.

There is no NWO or Big Brother.

Those dark forces only arrive to feed on weak flesh.

And the British are weak, they are degenerate, their ancestors were stronger tougher, prouder much harder working they took less shit ... they fought.

And they kept the traditional British view of life with a large dose of Christianity.

And they how to live.

Today who does?

Even people who are anti Covid .... they cannot say how to live anymore.

Because they have been taught to love sodomy and their mobile phone - and they do.

Their belief system ... that they are progress ... that "science" is great ... and so on ... 

It is very deep.

They don't look around at the strife, at the sodomy, at the cancer, at the destruction .... and say this generation is doing all of this we are shit.

Because that is the only conclusion if you are sane.

If you actually want a solution you have to wake up.

Rather than imagine you are waking up and blame "the bad people".

In previous eras people knew that they were the beginning and end ... they were responsible for all that is good and all that is bad.

We reap what we sow.

That is what they were taught, and so they sowed well.

48 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

Have you read the link posted? The elderly woman went into hospital with a broken arm and she was negative for covid. It seems like they kept her in because she was 79, had health issues, and a broken bone can be a severe injury at that age. They then moved her as there was a positive covid case on the ward. So they have established the virus was in the ward and there was a risk. And unfortunately it looks like they were right. She tested positive 2 weeks after her initial admission. That's 2 weeks for someone to pass on the virus to her. Her health deteriorated and then she passed away.

Your link goes to a local news website which is owned by Reach Plc, and I've seen enough stories from my own local Birmingham Mail to know that Reach journalists do not 'investigate' or report on these stories, they merely parrot what they are told by 'official sources'.

Moved because of "a positive case on the ward", no evidence of this provided. Was there actually any 'positive case', or just yet another 'false positive' from a dodgy unreliable test?

What we need to know here, and which will never be reported by local media, is what this old lady ACTUALLY died from. Its all very well 'being told' that she died 'from Covid-19', but does this mean we should accept this without question?

As for the claim about 'being murdered', well yes this is a very strong claim, but do consider this possibility: patients in hospital could be dying from neglect or inappropriate treatment, or any other reason, but the 'get-out-of-jail free card' can be played by simply falsely attributing the cause of death as 'Covid'.

You could actually murder someone in hospital, and get away with it, 'died from Covid-19' and all that.

• Like 3