'No Deal' Brexit, aka 'Remain' In The E.U., formally announced.

Thinking about the timing of this 'deal' today, one they could've agreed years ago, it

1 Allows Boris to blow his trumpet for a few days and take some heat off the tier shenanigans

2 Come April when there's no end to lockdown in sight and economic devastation begins to give way to the big reset, he can save face and say he did his best but Brexit has to go on the shelf indefinitely (for the good of the plebs, obviously)

50 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Thinking about the timing of this 'deal' today, one they could've agreed years ago

I watched BoJo's live press conference. Personally, I already know it's all a charade, but they managed to sink to new depths of ridiculousness today. Not one single journalope, not even one (!), asked as follows:

'When are we going to get to read the text of this new deal then Boris?'

I found this inquisitive omission quite telling. I heard another mass media ghoul say 'Oh, we 'might' get to see the text in the next few days'. Eh? Comments like that don't give me much hope that we will see the text before Sunday. Regardless of exactly how long the text is, this would leave only 3 or 4 days for someone to properly scrutinise it and discuss it with other parties. Every honest M.P. still standing would want to properly scrutinise it and discuss it with other parties. I don't see that this is possible. If I was an honest M.P., then I would want one week minimum. It has to be a total fraud of a text.   

P.S. One journalope did manage to ask Boris if there was going to be a full, national lockdown next week though! Who cares about getting to see a critically important text, when you can ask about new lockdowns instead?!

Edited by numnuts
9 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Many of these "immigrants" actually contribute to feeding the nation. There's Arabic, Asian and African supermarkets and stores in my local area. They import from Africa, Asia and the middle east. Often their produce is cheaper than the mainstream supermarkets, especially for rice and bags of nuts.

Lol. But that doesn't make up for them stabbing people to death and raping our kids.

10 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Many of these "immigrants" actually contribute to feeding the nation. There's Arabic, Asian and African supermarkets and stores in my local area. They import from Africa, Asia and the middle east. Often their produce is cheaper than the mainstream supermarkets, especially for rice and bags of nuts.

Social cohesion is worth more to me than GDP, but what is Sweden doing wrong? This is from a few days back.

sl.jpg.f8628d5d8a8b35a81a7bfd7cc142851d.jpg

https://www.di.se/debatt/migrationen-en-fortsatt-forlustaffar-for-sverige/

47 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Lol. But that doesn't make up for them stabbing people to death and raping our kids.

But that's the deal. Enjoy foreign cuisine? Better open up your nation to everyone!

ff.jpg.d5e5c542967b40b7a0e1f80d6fbd3f39.jpg

I would rather eat bugs than have white children become second class citizens.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
1 hour ago, numnuts said:

'Oh, we 'might' get to see the text in the next few days'. Eh? Comments like that don't give me much hope that we will see the text before Sunday. Regardless of exactly how long the text is, this would leave only 3 or 4 days for someone to properly scrutinise it and discuss it with other parties.

200 pages apparently ... well timed over Christmas, when MPs are more interested in sprouting Brussels.🤑

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

200 pages apparently ... well timed over Christmas, when MPs are more interested in sprouting Brussels.🤑

2000 pages ... to be read over the festive season ... note theres no transcripts published for 'we the people' to make a determination on who is representing our interest or otherwise. The media will tell them what their opinion is and they'll pretend the read. This is absolute monarchy at its worst and at least the monarch is at least described as being 'elected' to kingship. The media lie cheat and deceive their way to power which is now challenged by those they deem 'racists', 'xenophobes', 'extremists', 'nutty conspiracy theorists' with truths those who keep the people misinformed must now censor to rule over democracy with a spiritual deception and an iron fist.

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Santa Boris delivers a feelgood present on Xmas Eve, one May kicked off the table 3 years ago and one that could have been brought back anytime since but they leave it till December 24 2020 when the world is in a 'Covid' tailspin. Could they be more obvious/cynical?

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Steph said:

The media will tell them what their opinion is and they'll pretend the read.

I am sure that the masonic mass media all had special copies of this new deal delivered by Santa, late last night, and are now busily poring over every minute detail. The last thing I heard from Laura 'OT cheese grater' Kuenssberg was something like 'there may be elements in the new deal that people will be really unhappy about'. Eh? How would she know? What a load of total bollocks. We have called out the PTB, every single step of the way on the 'Brexit con' journey, and they are now backed in to a final, little corner. A final, little corner, where most of the country apparently needs to be living under Tier 4 Covid restrictions, before we get a chance to check out this 'great deal'. Why do I not feel reassured?

The PTB have been making it all up as they have gone along, ever since June 23rd 2016, and this is the last reckoning. I am nigh on certain that their plan was to not reach an agreement, then extend the transition period, due to the Coronavirus bullshit. In a panic, right at the 11th hour, they decided to reach a fraudulent agreement instead. This still doesn't mean that the transition period won't be extended, on the back of some new 'Event', but it now looks more likely that they will rely on some fudge in the new deal itself. We have gone from a 'No Deal Brexit' situation, which would have definitely led to an extension of the transition period; to a 'Deal No Brexit' situation (a new E.U. Treaty), which must be forced on us.

As already mentioned, the PTB might still try to extend the transition period, which they no doubt hope will look more credible on the back of a fraudulent deal having been done. However, again as already mentioned, I suspect that there will be a lot of skulduggery relating to 'phases', where not everything changes immediately, as this as yet unseen new deal currently stands. Aside from that, anything relating to reversing the whole process will be like clicking a finger. These are seasoned deceivers we are battling with and they are not going to allow us to peacefully leave the E.U.. I was reading some of the online comments, left by Joe Public last night, and I was pleasantly surprised to see just how clued up many folks are.

P.S. I recently spoke about how the masonic mass media would always seek to tell rebels who their 'new man' to follow was. This 'new man' would inevitably be a shill and, just like clockwork, the mass media were yet again bigging up Bill Cash as a genuine Brexiteer yesterday. Bill 'The shill' Cash is a shill. Jacob Rees-Mogg is a shill. Dick 'En' Tice is a shill. Nigel Farage, who might once not have been a shill, is now a total shill. Fukking shills everywhere!                

Edited by numnuts

So, the BBC 'Reality Check' fantasists, the lunatics who claim to believe in free falling skyscrapers no less, have now 'seen a copy of the text'. They also seem to have taken it upon themselves to tell all of us about it. I want to read the text for myself. Where is the text?!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/55252388

'Brexit deal: What is in it?'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55449035

'At first look, full post-Brexit text goes beyond a 'Canada-style' deal.'

'Innocuous and arcane sounding articles and annexes could have a huge impact on industry and government policy.'

'There is also a mutual right to "rebalance" the agreement if there are "significant divergences" in future that is capable of "impacting trade". These go way beyond standard free-trade agreements such as those between the EU and Canada or Japan, reflecting the UK's history in the single market. The text reads like these mechanisms are designed to be used, and created to ensure that both sides remain close to each other's regulatory orbit.'

Edited by numnuts
Just now, numnuts said:

So, the BBC 'Reality Check' fantasists, the ones who claim to believe in free falling skyscrapers no less, have now 'seen a copy of the text'. They also seem to have taken it upon themselves to tell all of us about it. I want to read the text for myself. Where is the text?!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/55252388

'Brexit deal: What is in it?'

They wouldn't lie.

• Haha 1

Bizzare that its to be ratified by a subjugated parliament enjoying less than 25% of the electorates support and the 25% who oppose the subjugated parliament who still vote wont get to see the extent to which they aren't represented. A further 25% dont vote and a further 25% dont register. The 75% of the country should establish their own sovereignty and box in the traitors.

4 hours ago, georgesmiley said:

so we've left but still remain? LOL or am i wrong

It is literally impossible for any human being, who wasn't already heavily involved in drawing this deal up, to offer any opinion on it whatsoever. Unless they have read it all and fully digested it for themselves, which no one can have done so quickly. Let us not forget that the 330 pages or so Coronavirus Bill, which was miraculously ready to be put to parliament in the middle of March by Matt Hancock, contained provision for the retrospective cancellation of any election or referendum result. And a lot more dodgy stuff on top of that too. It duly became law, virtually unaltered, and the mass media were strangely quiet at the time.

Now, when the government issues a 30 pages precis of a 1,500 pages or so Brexit Bill, we are supposed to go along with the mass media  saying 'it is acceptable', when they themselves can't possibly have yet read the full text. Eh? It is clearly High Treason and nothing less. I have read a few comments that 'suggest' both a one year cancellation period applies and a five year review period applies, but I will wait to read it all for myself.

There is no way on earth that our M.P.'s should be asked to vote on this bill on 30th December. Our M.P.'s should head back to parliament some time around Thursday 7th January, then debate it and decide on it. No need to extend the transition period either. Both sides can wait to see what happens with ratification, as the E.U. already looks set to do after 31st December. All of the broken Brexit deadlines of the past now spring to mind, so one more shouldn't hurt then. Furthermore, they can still say we legally had no deal in place on 1st January. They were just a 'tad slow' in putting up barriers in the unofficial transition period of the official transition period. *coughs*

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55443780

'Brexit: EU diplomats briefed on Brexit trade deal.'

'Dr Joelle Grogan, senior lecturer in law at Middlesex University London, told BBC News: "To put this in real context, if I spend the next five days before Parliament is recalled on Wednesday spending 10 hours a day just reading that document, I will have a maximum of two minutes and 30 seconds to fully understand, analyse and comment on it."'           

Edited by numnuts

Well, there was no chance I was ever going to get to read all of this deal properly by now, so I was hoping that the recall of parliament would be delayed by at least 10 days or so. It sadly looks like that won't happen though. It is no surprise at all that the ERG, which is an MI5 front organisation almost full to the brim with shills, has backed the deal. As things stand, the deal will get through parliament. What does concern me is the mass media's complete blackout of any pro-Brexit voices criticising the deal, as in saying it doesn't deliver on the referendum result. There must be some out there! 

I don't know what exactly is going to happen now, but I am feeling a bit uneasy. A 'Tier Review' for England is also occurring tomorrow, which will no doubt result in most of England being placed in Tier 4, and we might also get to hear the first official references to a new Tier 5. With that in mind, I still have a bad feeling that anther 'Event', most likely a false flag terror attack, might occur in the next few days. I couldn't help but notice that Croatia just got quaked again, as happened the day before the Coronavirus Act was passed back in March as well. I hope I am wrong and it isn't a bad omen. I will be fully reading the deal in due course regardless. One way or the other, I am sure we will not be leaving the E.U. in 2021.             

Edited by numnuts

Heritage Party leader David Kurten (ex-UKIP) gives his thoughts on this new 'EU treaty':

Thats the key takeaway here, this isn't just a 'free trade deal', it is a new 'treaty' to replace the previous 'treaty' we agreed when we joined the EU.

So basically we've left the EU and agreed a new treaty to become a 'satellite' EU member.

UKIP's interim leader Neil Hamilton gives his verdict on the Brexit 'deal':

Boris' Brexit deal is quietly riddled with backchannel ties to EU – NEIL HAMILTON

A DEAL has been agreed and we are finally over the line. I am pleased that we are no longer subservient to the EU after 47 long years. But, Boris's deal - though obviously a better outcome than remaining - is far from perfect.

First, I must congratulate the Prime Minister on some significant victories. Continued tariff and quota-free trade brings a great amount of immediate certainty to businesses. Second, freeing the UK from the palsied grip of the European Court of Justice is very much something to be celebrated. Third, the significant and lucrative agreements on the future of financial and legal services are very welcome.

However, these all could have been achieved if we had left with UKIP’s preferred option of No Deal. I understand the Prime Minister has a lot on his plate, but I’m afraid, just like his last “oven-ready deal”, this one is tepid and needs more cooking.

Conspicuously, this deal was released on Christmas Eve – a notoriously good day for spin doctors to try to bury bad news.

Just as Heath sacrificed the UK fishing industry to get us into the EEC in 1973, Boris has betrayed it now and treated it as an expendable battalion in the greater battle for a half-decent trade agreement with Brussels. Our coastal communities will be unable to flourish for another 5 and a half years, with Frau von der Leyen gloating that the EU has secured “strong tools to incentivise” the UK to continue allowing their trawlers into British waters after 2026.

The “bribe” (as ‘Fishing for Leave’ put it) of a £100m funding package is nothing more than a consolation effort. British fishermen know that they are being shafted out of the billions that could be made if we opted now to reclaim 100% of our fishing grounds. It is a scandal that Welsh fishermen were allowed to land only of 10% of the 83,000 tons of fish caught in Welsh waters last year. We must correct this injustice.

Read more: https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1378277/Brexit-news-Boris-Johnson-deal-latest-vote-pass-House-of-Commons-fishing-sell-out

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...