Watcher warning

JamesX

Watcher warning

Watcher warning https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watcher_(angel)

https://humanrealitymatrix.wordpress.com/the-human-reality-matrix/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D-zuwq4ww7L72g1e72JILjQU9OPUWZAG/view?usp=sharing

Introduction

This is a book describing the transition of human consciousness and civilization as we approach the ‘bottle neck’ of exponential growth of an industrial civilization upon a finite planet with all its associated stress points like peak oil, technological tyranny, climate change, alien agendas and new world orders.

The main point is the primacy of consciousness which is common to every human and how this is a variable which is normally distributed within the population and how the whole curve can rise or fall as a collective. From normal waking consciousness it can increase towards enlightenment and also be suppressed and controlled towards deep sleep and how there is a similar increase from sleep to normal as the change from normal to enlightenment. It can literally be like waking from sleep when a person shifts from normal consciousness into an awakened state and how with a logical transition of civilization this enlightened state could become the normal state of consciousness shared by humanity.

Within consciousness there is duality and the freedom to cocreate with love or fear, punishment or healing, judgement or understanding, freedom or control, free will or determinism, God or atheism. Beyond that there are uncommon anecdotal experiences which are alien or involve uncommon changes in consciousness which are not practical to be shared by everyone however by sticking to basic scientific first principles they should be able to be appreciated without having to go through the trauma these experiences often entail.

Coronavirus vaccine 

Just a short note to suggest that the coronavirus vaccine may be the true bio-weapon and the coronavirus a simple decoy. The chinese have been trying to develop a coronavirus vaccine since 2001 and have repeatedly noted that vaccines often make the disease process worse. They largely confined the outbreak locally in Wuhan whilst allowing it to spread widely throughout the world.

It should be noted that there is NO vaccine against HIV more than 30yrs after discovery as the virus complicates the immune system just like the coronavirus does that has been modified as a bioweapon. A bioweapon would naturally be developed to make immunization difficult or dangerous. Below the links is just text that I posted in a forum related to this issue, although it does contain a paragraph on the recent interview with Bill Gates and the significance of the upside down cross worn be Melinda that may be of interest.

'But a vaccine designed to produce cellular immunity against HIV faces a challenge, as central memory T-cells are the most important reservoir of HIV-infected cells in the body. A vaccine that stimulated the production of central memory T-cells might actually increase susceptibility to infection (as appears to have happened in one trial).'

http://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/search-hiv-prevention-vaccine

Coronavirus attacks Tcells just like HIV

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200413/Novel-coronavirus-attacks-and-destroys-T-cells-just-like-HIV.aspx

China to give first sars immunisation (2003)

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4417-china-to-give-first-sars-vaccine-to-people/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, kninjahman said:

Thanks for sharing - this might explain why in Australia they have halted (correct me if I'm wrong) the vaccine roll out due to people who have taken the vaccine then going on to test "false positive" for HIV.

No i think they stopped the development of a particular vaccine that was causing a problem

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kninjahman said:

Ah I see thanks.

I don't see the freemasonic aussie control system stopping the vaccine roll out, not when they have already stopped state benefits to those who refuse to vaccinate their children.

No, i only see them ramping up the state gangsterism and and ramming injections down everyones throats by encouraging large corporations to tell their employees 'no jab, no job' to coerce them into accepting the jab in order to make a living

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I don't see the freemasonic aussie control system stopping the vaccine roll out, not when they have already stopped state benefits to those who refuse to vaccinate their children.

No, i only see them ramping up the state gangsterism and and ramming injections down everyones throats by encouraging large corporations to tell their employees 'no jab, no job' to coerce them into accepting the jab in order to make a living

That is very true - it's foolish to presume that people in power will do the right thing!

From what I hear about Australia they have the largest coal reserves in the world and yet their economy is messed up and they are buying "re-newable" energy from solar and wind farms at extortionate rates - and all their greatest assets have been sold off to the Chinese. 

God this is a crazy world we live in. But by God I pray He makes me the leader of the rebellion that ends all this non-sense (even if it does mean going with my mass exodus to Petra idea) - or any idea that brings about a peaceful and righteous society. (Feel free to pray for me too). 

Peace.

5 minutes ago, kninjahman said:

....all their greatest assets have been sold off to the Chinese

God this is a crazy world we live in.....even if it does mean going with my mass exodus to Petra idea

well consider that instead of petra you might choose the australian outback as there are many camels there and as they are considered a pest you could probably buy many of them up cheaply. Then you could become a camel farmer.

camel milk is very low in lactose so you could produce large quantities of low lactose milk

many people in asia are lactose intolerant so you could then sell your camel milk to the chinese and start reversing the flow of wealth to china

of course you could farm camels in petra too and no doubt the nabateans did just that but your supply lines might not be so good from there unless you hook into chinas one belt one road scheme

good luck....and watch out as they spit

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well consider that instead of petra you might choose the australian outback as there are many camels there and as they are considered a pest you could probably buy many of them up cheaply. Then you could become a camel farmer.

camel milk is very low in lactose so you could produce large quantities of low lactose milk

many people in asia are lactose intolerant so you could then sell your camel milk to the chinese and start reversing the flow of wealth to china

of course you could farm camels in petra too and no doubt the nabateans did just that but your supply lines might not be so good from there unless you hook into chinas one belt one road scheme

good luck....and watch out as they spit

Although the idea sounds brilliant - I don't like the idea of all the righteous people living on an island like that - all it would take is one nuke and we'd all be toast!

Part of my reasoning for Petra is that it's naturally fortified and close enough to Israel that they can't nuke it without hurting themselves. ;)

Edit - It's an excellent idea with the camels though - could import some Australian camels to Petra and get things going that way.

Edited by kninjahman

1 minute ago, kninjahman said:

Although the idea sounds brilliant - I don't like the idea of all the righteous people living on an island like that - all it would take is one nuke and we'd all be toast!

Part of my reasoning for Petra is that it's naturally fortified and close enough to Israel that they can't nuke it without hurting themselves. ;)

ok but how are you going to refrigerate all the camels milk? maybe the ambient temperature in those rock cut storehouses might be quite cool....

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

ok but how are you going to refrigerate all the camels milk? maybe the ambient temperature in those rock cut storehouses might be quite cool....

I would use refrigerators!! The people of ancient times managed to do all sorts with that city - I'm certain there's more that can be done there.... I'm no expert in energy generation but I know it's not as difficult as people make it out to be.

Ancient Petra had running water ways throughout the city - if I could get something like that going again then use a waterfall and a turbine to generate free electricity then powered refrigerators would be an option. 

EDIT - SORRY I went off-topic somewhat.

Edited by kninjahman

13 minutes ago, kninjahman said:

Ancient Petra had running water ways throughout the city - if I could get something like that going again then use a waterfall and a turbine to generate free electricity then powered refrigerators would be an option.

you know the urn above the entrance to the treasury is riddled with dents caused by musket shot because the bedouin believed it was full of treasure

but perhaps the treasure was of a less corporeal nature...

Edited by Macnamara

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you know the urn above the entrance to the treasury is riddled with dents caused by musket shot because the bedouin believed it was full of treasure

but perhaps the treasure was of a less corporeal nature...

Interesting!

There is definitely something special about this place - it is the location of "Al Masjid Al Haram" although no muslim on the earth realises it. 

I am intrigued by this place quite literally I feel like I have a need to go there and I don't know why - I think it has so much potential and it seems to be hidden from history and mainstream research. 

Peace.   

• 3 years later...

Yo 833 souless eater

You are obsessed with numbers. How do I know? I learned it from you. It's pathetic and you don't know it.
May you be blessed and surrounded by 13, 11, 49, 15, 61, 555 and 666. It's all good.

2920? lololo