Jump to content

Psychedelic drug DMT to be trialled in UK to treat depression (Guardian article 9th Dec 2020)


Staeld
 Share

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

Psilocybin (mushrooms) have been proven to help with PTSD, depression and much more. They stopped end of life anxiety in 80% of cancer patients during a trial. And they have been used spiritually for thousands of years.

 

I've not yet tried DMT but mushrooms are amazing and are helping me deal with my issues. They literally raise the vibrations of almost everyone that takes it. They make you feel connected with other people and nature, and promote positivity.

 

I am really surprised at the attitude of this forum as I thought people on here would be more open minded to this sort of thing. Why do you think it is banned in almost every country? In the UK and US its a schedule 1 drug, meaning no therapeutic benefit, ha! They don't' want us to expand our mind because they are afraid it will bring down the system.

It's not the forum's attitude, it's mine.

I was a minority of one if you read through the thread, everyone else was pro mind bending substances.

Nice of you to be concerned enough to join the forum in the last hour so you could answer me though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

It's not the forum's attitude, it's mine.

I was a minority of one if you read through the thread, everyone else was pro mind bending substances.

Nice of you to be concerned enough to join the forum in the last hour so you could answer me though.

 

I'm with you, Zig. I don't have anything against others here that choose to experiment, but I'm just thinking about the bigger picture.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m about to jump outa my skin.  My heart is burning and all everyone can do is fricking shop.

 

Everyone is concerned about what is next to eat!  Eat shit shop.  I’m ready for the war of the vaccines and the anticipation is making me crazy so.

 

I have an opportunity to try this new dmt stuff as a guinea pig.  I hear it lasts 5 minutes, it’s yellow, and you must smoke it, so maybe if I can find out what exactly it’s made of and where it comes from.  Looking into it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

It's not the forum's attitude, it's mine.

I was a minority of one if you read through the thread, everyone else was pro mind bending substances.

Nice of you to be concerned enough to join the forum in the last hour so you could answer me though.

No worries, although I have been a member for years but forgot my login so made a new one and I've been following Icke for 15 years.

I have read the thread and there is so much misinformation about psychedelics it hurts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I'm with you, Zig. I don't have anything against others here that choose to experiment, but I'm just thinking about the bigger picture.

And what is the bigger picture? Why do they not want us taking it for the last 50 years? It's because it wakes people up that the system is broken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Michi713 said:

I’m about to jump outa my skin.  My heart is burning and all everyone can do is fricking shop.

 

Everyone is concerned about what is next to eat!  Eat shit shop.  I’m ready for the war of the vaccines and the anticipation is making me crazy so.

 

I have an opportunity to try this new dmt stuff as a guinea pig.  I hear it lasts 5 minutes, it’s yellow, and you must smoke it, so maybe if I can find out what exactly it’s made of and where it comes from.  Looking into it. 

DMT is the main ingredient of ayahuasca, it comes from many sources in nature and we produce it in our bodies in trace amounts. Some think that it is our gateway to the rest of the universe through the pineal gland.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

And what is the bigger picture? Why do they not want us taking it for the last 50 years? It's because it wakes people up that the system is broken.

 

Because they needed us as their pawns over the last 50 years. Can you explain how it has woken you up? Not having a dig, just curious.

 

People say DMT doesn't give you knowledge, but helps you connect things that you already knew. Is that true?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Because they needed us as their pawns over the last 50 years. Can you explain how it has woken you up? Not having a dig, just curious.

 

People say DMT doesn't give you knowledge, but helps you connect things that you already knew. Is that true?

I have only done mid level doses although I am trying to go deeper with each one. It's helping me erase years of anxiety and depression, and I am not the only one. It's kind of like a reset button as it allows your brain to make new connections, and disrupts the default mode network, which is what guides most of our actions, why we live our lives on auto pilot.


As far as waking me up, it has made me feel connected to everything that is living in ways I cannot describe. I am barely scratching the surface but it is the brain being used 100%, they did scans in trials and it is incredible. It's hearing color and seeing sound. It's realising that this reality that we see is only a fraction of what there really is.

 

I've not done DMT (yet) but I want to one day. From what I have heard and read, it either is all in your brain or it is an actual gateway to all there is in the universe, but has to be experienced personally to know for sure.

Edited by truth_seeker90
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, truth_seeker90 said:

I have only done mid level doses although I am trying to go deeper with each one. It's helping me erase years of anxiety and depression, and I am not the only one. It's kind of like a reset button as it allows your brain to make new connections, and disrupts the default mode network, which is what guides most of our actions, why we live our lives on auto pilot.


As far as waking me up, it has made me feel connected to everything that is living in ways I cannot describe. I am barely scratching the surface but it is the brain being used 100%, they did scans in trials and it is incredible. It's seeing color and hearing sound. It's realising that this reality that we see is only a fraction of what there really is.

 

I've not done DMT (yet) but I want to one day. From what I have heard and read, it either is all in your brain or it is an actual gateway to all there is in the universe, but has to be experienced personally to know for sure.

 

Out of reactions, but thanks. If something helped you with anxiety and depression then that is good.

 

I know someone that suffers from terrible PTSD after nearly dying when giving birth to her kid. She talked about trying weed in the past, but I'm not sure if it would help because it might make her paranoia worse. I often wonder if there is anything else that may help her. I might have to look into CBD.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is 5 N-Dimethyltryptamine and 4 N-Dimethyltryptamine

5 being the stronger of the two. 

It is administered as an inhalant, with a max dose of 18mg.  
 

There has to be some other chemicals present that they use to isolate the substance, and an aerosol.  
“Many aerosol sprays contain highly toxic chemicals like xylene and formaldehyde”

 

So, it’s a pass for me.  Gonna stick to my ayahuasca plants.  Natural is best. 
 

By the way, they gauge effectiveness by the “Mystical Experience Questionnaire”.  Goofy. 
 

 

495FF7D1-4F12-44E7-984B-B801679B421E.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally I think it should be made compulsory for anyone going into politics to have a dam good dose of either mushrooms or DMT

1 they would probably reevaluate their decision

2 If they still chose that particular path , they might do it for all the right reasons, now wouldn't that be a change

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2020 at 11:30 AM, Staeld said:

I never tried DMT but I'm sure some of you have. Would taking DMT be a good idea if you're depressed? Ultimately it's more likely to wake people up than dumb them down. Which kind of goes against the general agenda nowadays?

 

 

"UK regulators have given the go-ahead for the first clinical trial of the use of the psychedelic drug dimethyltriptamine (DMT) to treat depression.

The trial will initially give the drug – known as the “spirit molecule” for the powerful hallucinogenic trips it induces – to healthy individuals, but it is expected to be followed by a second trial in patients with depression, where DMT will be given alongside psychotherapy."

 

Full article here:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/dec/09/psychedelic-drug-dmt-to-be-trialled-in-uk-to-treat-depression?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1607553383

 

 

 

 

I have done Ayahuasca which has DMT in it. I doubt very much that what the Doctors give you will be anything like that! So most likely not comparing apples.......

 

I can comment whether or not Ayahuasca would help with depression.

 

My experience and everyone in the group - essentially got what they asked for from Aya, they just did not get it in the form, method shape, that they envisaged!!!! And I don't have another word for it, but the best word is, that there is a lot of "work" involved internally during and after.

 

So yes I think it would help, I think there are a lot easier ways of dealing with depression though and personally I wouldn't do Aya with any kind of serious mental issues.

 

The best way I know of dissipating depression is to take the time to question, who is the one that is depressed? But a lot of people do not take this time or it seems like too much effort and will go for the meds instead. But once you have established that you are not your feelings, then you will still be depressed from time to time maybe, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem. 

 

And the other thing I personally do is taking the time to separate out the emotions and feelings and the story. When they appear together they are super strong and can cause overwhelm. But when you start to isolate and investigate each on their own, in my experience they start to neutrilse. 

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/16/2020 at 10:38 PM, Mr H said:

 

I have done Ayahuasca which has DMT in it. I doubt very much that what the Doctors give you will be anything like that! So most likely not comparing apples.......

 

I can comment whether or not Ayahuasca would help with depression.

 

My experience and everyone in the group - essentially got what they asked for from Aya, they just did not get it in the form, method shape, that they envisaged!!!! And I don't have another word for it, but the best word is, that there is a lot of "work" involved internally during and after.

 

So yes I think it would help, I think there are a lot easier ways of dealing with depression though and personally I wouldn't do Aya with any kind of serious mental issues.

 

The best way I know of dissipating depression is to take the time to question, who is the one that is depressed? But a lot of people do not take this time or it seems like too much effort and will go for the meds instead. But once you have established that you are not your feelings, then you will still be depressed from time to time maybe, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem. 

 

And the other thing I personally do is taking the time to separate out the emotions and feelings and the story. When they appear together they are super strong and can cause overwhelm. But when you start to isolate and investigate each on their own, in my experience they start to neutrilse. 

 

Yes, definitely work has to be put in, such as meditation or some kind of introspection. However i will say that there is a difference between knowing that you are not your feelings and thoughts, and actually feeling it at a fundamental level, which is what psychs can help with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 2:43 AM, Macnamara said:

 

I've got no problem with marijuana being legal and think that education not prohibition is the best approach. I also think there are clearly medical benefits and other useful usages for the hemp plant

 

That said I'm a little wary about how the system is now taking the brakes off marijuana right across the west. Why are they doing that now?

 

I'm concerned that they are somehow going to use it against us eg GMO's or genetic tampering

 

Same mate.

 

It was banned in sin city for so long for a reason.

 

Do you think it's just adding another revenue stream for elites? The tory back benchers have already positioned themselves perfectly with the biggest weed farms in the country.

 

I'm keeping a close eye on it as the pharmacy sector will be at the forefront if or when weed is rolled out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/16/2020 at 9:42 PM, Yasmina said:

This makes no sense. 

I'm trying to wrap my head round it too Yas, thing is if they make it legal. Can we grow our own? Or be forced to get it from " official" sources.

 

You been able to get hold of some green in Tanzania mate?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Do you think it's just adding another revenue stream for elites?

 

I don't think profit making is the primary driver of the global elites

 

If they are pushing something suddenly then it will be because it in some way helps them advance their transhumanist, technocratic agenda

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

I don't think profit making is the primary driver of the global elites

 

If they are pushing something suddenly then it will be because it in some way helps them advance their transhumanist, technocratic agenda

 

Yeah I suppose so mate. Money will be a added bonus not primary aim.

 

But what could their agenda be for letting us plebs smoke some herb? Surely that wouldn't be a good thing for them and their transhumanist technocratic bullshit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Yeah I suppose so mate. Money will be a added bonus not primary aim.

 

But what could their agenda be for letting us plebs smoke some herb? Surely that wouldn't be a good thing for them and their transhumanist technocratic bullshit?

 

Because it might somehow be used as a delivery system. The elites are looking at all sorts of ways to get things into people for example GMO's and genetically modified mosquitos and of course mRNA injections

 

Marijuana could be a good trojan horse

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tried DMT once- The walls melted away, some lady appeared in a blue outfit and told me that the world I came from (our world) is an illusion and that the real one was in the realm I was in with her. She said I would always be unhappy and that my life would not be a good one and that I would be with her again one day. She then melted away and I was back. 

 

Pretty shitty if you ask me (can I say that profanity? sorry if not!)....cannot believe it would be given for depression that is awful. I was really messed up for like a week after having that trip. I guess the hallucinations have been really amazing for some but I will not be returning to the psychedelic side any time soon. 

 

-Jayne

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...