Psychedelic drug DMT to be trialled in UK to treat depression (Guardian article 9th Dec 2020)

Staeld

10 minutes ago, Red pill taken said:

From an earlier post- Haha your body is a temple ! Temple of what? Eat healthy exercise blah blah blah you might even live past the average 82! 

As for reading a book tis a bit like trying to teach someone something, only way to really find out is through experience. 

Reading books is just another tool to opening your mind and researching Ive tried mushrooms many times and salvia I like to experience things and learn from them open your mind rather than just trying to just shoot people down for offering opinions we learn through other peoples experiences also. 

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, we're probably too far gone. I can't argue with that.

Come on where’s the spirit the battle for our freedoms is far from over and generations that have fort for freedoms didn’t have it easy we cant just roll over and let them take it with no resistance stay strong the battle is far from over this is spiritual warfare trying to break our hearts and minds and take our souls . No surrender . The truth shall prevail stay positive . 

I can't disagree with anything you just said. Sadly tho as many have said on here most  humans are asleep brainwashed or just ignorant, thing is more you research and the more books you read the more you realise ( well i) that nothing has changed since our recorded history, jus different distractions, but the vice grip does seem to be ramping up now so the next few years should be interesting. 

22 minutes ago, Aye joe nada said:

Come on where’s the spirit the battle for our freedoms is far from over and generations that have fort for freedoms didn’t have it easy we cant just roll over and let them take it with no resistance stay strong the battle is far from over this is spiritual warfare trying to break our hearts and minds and take our souls . No surrender . The truth shall prevail stay positive . 

I haven't totally given up. It's hard to see stuff like this and not be a bit blackpilled though.

1588687677073.jpg.f197cbd2fe752563ac2bf25e8c40021b.jpg

I guess I just need to seperate silly 4/20 blaze it nonsense from responsible stoners.

I would be lying if I said that I'm not a bit suspicious of progressive media constantly pushing this stuff though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

3 minutes ago, Red pill taken said:

I can't disagree with anything you just said. Sadly tho as many have said on here most  humans are asleep brainwashed or just ignorant, thing is more you research and the more books you read the more you realise ( well i) that nothing has changed since our recorded history, jus different distractions, but the vice grip does seem to be ramping up now so the next few years should be interesting. 

Most are asleep yes but it’s down to those of us who no what’s going on here with this plandemic to the great reset to set up  of the agenda 2030 if we can change our own and others perceptions of the world we live in the creatures in shadows can’t divide and control us they need us manipulated and deceived as they can not create reality it is us who create it that’s why they attack the subconscious mind as this is what creates the matrix illusion we are now living in keep up the fight stay strong they feed of our negativity energies that’s their food this is why they cause fear and conflict since the start of what we perceive as time to control us this plandemic has also gone against them as so many people have woke up who never new about any so called conspiracy theories which can now not be denied they are telling us what there doing coercing people into their plan  as they can only get away with it if we consent the power of NO is very strong stay positive. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I haven't totally given up. It's hard to see stuff like this and not be a bit blackpilled though.

1588687677073.jpg.f197cbd2fe752563ac2bf25e8c40021b.jpg

I guess I just need to seperate silly 4/20 blaze it nonsense from responsible stoners.

I would be lying if I said that I'm not a bit suspicious of progressive media constantly pushing this stuff though.

Just stay positive keep  the resistance strong they control us by consent and ignorance that’s why they try dumb us down cos we are more powerful than they are they no this there more scared of us than us them they can only shepherd sheep into their plan it’s down to the lone wolves of society to change this world for the better I’ve lost friends my job been called crazy get abuse every where for being a none mask wearer but I won’t give up never can’t let them break you . Power to the people. 

2 minutes ago, Aye joe nada said:

Just stay positive keep  the resistance strong they control us by consent and ignorance that’s why they try dumb us down cos we are more powerful than they are they no this there more scared of us than us them they can only shepherd sheep into their plan it’s down to the lone wolves of society to change this world for the better I’ve lost friends my job been called crazy get abuse every where for being a none mask wearer but I won’t give up never can’t let them break you . Power to the people. 

Also the weed don’t sound like it’s helping you once it’s doing you more bad than good get rid detox for a few week see if you feel any better if not then it’s not the weed . 

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't really care what an adult chooses to do with their body. I just want us to take our nations back before we turn into docile slaves.

Hardest thing I have ever taken was shrooms, but I wasn't diggin' them that much to be fair. Wasted most of my life being a stoner bro though, and relapsed this year. I hate this battle with this crap. Too many of my pals are now either dead or in jail too. I aint about that life anymore.

I feel the same i spent my years getting stoned everyday from 19 to around 25. Would get through an 8th a day and have been getting drunk 15 to 23 then the cocaine ruined my clubbing experience as alcohol wasn't enough to enjoy myself. That and mdma. 

Had to get rid of a friend who was a fellow stoner as he would drink drive and just do dumb shit at 26 27 i cant be around people like that anymore. He was younger. 

But cannabis never resonated with me even though i couldn't function without it at some point. My black friend once said "you are too much of a highly strung white guy for weed". 

I have tried a small dose of shrooms once out on a field and it was a beautiful experience. 

Thing is people like joe rogan he is obviously diciplined but a lot of people are not.

I would grow up listening to terrence mckenna and he had some good theories on human evolution but i must say i wouldn't touch them now. I like you still think they should not be illegal but as i have got older i do think the whole phychedelic thing is a bit overblown.

But thats just me i spent so many years being out of it i like to be fully grounded these days. 

With the weed if i make it past 3 days it was simplistically stupidly easy for me to kick it. I was trying for 3 years to get off the stuff and failed and then i started getting panic attacks and one night after being a heavy smoker i got some shit and i was hanging on for dear life to my bed shaking. After that i never touched it again.

I think the strains now are so messed with that its hard to get decent stuff. This skunk thing isn't good imho. People say arr this is good shit but actually some homegrown i smoked which was mild as fuck was some of the best ive ever had. But i am in a minority there, as most peoplr like to get smashed out of their brains. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I feel the same i spent my years getting stoned everyday from 19 to around 25. Would get through an 8th a day and have been getting drunk 15 to 23 then the cocaine ruined my clubbing experience as alcohol wasn't enough to enjoy myself. That and mdma. 

Had to get rid of a friend who was a fellow stoner as he would drink drive and just do dumb shit at 26 27 i cant be around people like that anymore. He was younger. 

But cannabis never resonated with me even though i couldn't function without it at some point. My black friend once said "you are too much of a highly strung white guy for weed". 

I have tried a small dose of shrooms once out on a field and it was a beautiful experience. 

Thing is people like joe rogan he is obviously diciplined but a lot of people are not.

I would grow up listening to terrence mckenna and he had some good theories on human evolution but i must say i wouldn't touch them now. I like you still think they should not be illegal but as i have got older i do think the whole phychedelic thing is a bit overblown.

But thats just me i spent so many years being out of it i like to be fully grounded these days. 

With the weed if i make it past 3 days it was simplistically stupidly easy for me to kick it. I was trying for 3 years to get off the stuff and failed and then i started getting panic attacks and one night after being a heavy smoker i got some shit and i was hanging on for dear life to my bed shaking. After that i never touched it again.

I think the strains now are so messed with that its hard to get decent stuff. This skunk thing isn't good imho. People say arr this is good shit but actually some homegrown i smoked which was mild as fuck was some of the best ive ever had. But i am in a minority there, as most peoplr like to get smashed out of their brains. 

The difference is knowing what kind you like and I know that's difficult with street dealers. But of you can find out what you are getting, it sounds to me like you prefer a sativa smoke, mellow smoke but you're high but in a functional way. If you can't function on it then its too strong and likely and an indica. Knowing the difference is valuable and obviously contributed to either a good or bad experience. People who like indicas like to get bombed, but sativa is mellow and high functionality. Took me years to figure this out. 

As for skunk, do you mean cross breading strains? If so, then I disagree. Again, if you know what you're getting then it makes it easier and more pleasurable. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Fluke said:

This comment gives me too many flashbacks. I can definitely relate to a lot of this, but you do come from around my area so maybe we're used to similar types of people.

• Like 1

Just now, Basket Case said:

Ca you expand / link the details / differences ?
Ta  :O)

Well, its all to do with the mix of thc and cbd. Each strain is different, so depending on the strain depends on those levels. 

So for example,  a sativa would be high in thc be lower in cbd, which is a muscle relaxant and gives you the sleepy feeling. However, the thc is the high, so this is were the more awareness aspect comes into it. 

With Indica, its lower thc and higher cbd, so you got that bombed feeling from the cbd because you're relaxed. To the best of my knowledge, but there are way more variables. Honest, if you ever get the chance to get lab grade shit, honestly, it's the cleanest smoke you'll ever have. None of this chemical tasting shit, pure nice tasting green. If its done properly its amazing. 

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This comment gives me too many flashbacks. I can definitely relate to a lot of this, but you do come from around my area so maybe we're used to similar types of people.

Yeah, and they were some of the best nights I've had. Getting fucked, listening to some top music, and then chatting cod shit. Sounds like fun to me.

• Like 1

Just now, Morpheus said:

Yeah, and they were some of the best nights I've had. Getting fucked, listening to some top music, and then chatting cod shit. Sounds like fun to me.

I don't deny that. Like I said, I will still light up every now and then with my closest friend. You're on this forum so it obviously hasn't dumbed you down.

I just want my friends to open their minds a bit and notice what is going on the world, but if I'm not talking about strains or Amsterdam they're just not interested.

That's why I think the 'dude weed' meme is the issue, not weed itself.

That being said, if people want to just live for dank, then go ahead.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I think you mean 'the abuse of drugs is for mugs'.

We all take drugs one way or another. Tea, coffee, beer, asprin....

It's likely that without the use of entheogens in humanity's history we would have never developed any higher faculties.

Though these days we'd probably have been better off staying in the trees. But even monkeys like to get their buzz on.

So what can you do? You can't fight nature.

As the wise man once said:

Naturalia non sunt turpia.

Speaking of animals getting into it, one of the funniest things I've seen is hundreds and hundreds of rainbow lorrakeets all waddling on the ground because they were too pissed to fly after they were getting into fermented mangoes, some being so bad they couldn't walk in a straight line and could only manage 5 or 6 steps before they fell over with their legs flailing trying to stand up again. This would go on every two or 3 days during harvest. I always used to wonder what was the equivalent to a parrot hangover  , but they certainly were gluttons for punishment

• Like 1
  • Haha 1