Psychedelic drug DMT to be trialled in UK to treat depression (Guardian article 9th Dec 2020)

Staeld

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

@EnigmaticWorld

Sorry dude, I didn't mean to awaken the beast or anything. Snake venom is natural but it can't be ingested, there's a difference. 🤣

Lol. Probably not the best analogy, but there are many things that are natural that I wouldn't want in my body.

I don't think stuff like weed is a problem in itself. It's people being a slave to a substance that concerns me. When people get moody because they can't get a bag, that's when it goes too far in my opinion.

I understand not everyone is like that though. If you can do things in moderation then fair play to you.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Lol. Probably not the best analogy, but there are many things that are natural that I wouldn't want in my body.

I don't think stuff like weed is a problem in itself. It's people being a slave to a substance that concerns me. When people get moody because they can't get a bag, that's when it goes too far in my opinion.

I understand not everyone is like that though. If you can do things in moderation then fair play to you.

I know exactly what you mean mate and I totally agree. Moderation, moderation, moderation. Now where did I leave that crack pipe? 😉🙄🤣

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I just look at nations like Russia and wonder if things would be different if they didn't numb themselves with alcohol.

Probably need it to live in -15°c weather half the time. I couldn't live there, far too cold for my liking. I'm like a lizard. 

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They don't have to worry about people that want them to be docile though, or do they? ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Anyone that fucks with a dolphin deserves what's coming to them. Not sure how people can bring themselves to hurt other life forms. It breaks my heart to see animals suffer at out hands. It's a disgrace. They're amazing creatures and you can see the genuine love in their eyes. Now Orca's, those are bad mother fuckers. They'll smile at you whilst they're eating you. 🤣

Edited by Morpheus

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I can kind of understand this if life becomes unbearable for people. Still makes me sad though. If you have some self-control and you're not a hippie that is tolerant of the intolerant then I guess it's not so bad.

quote-if-one-seeks-relief-from-unbearable-pressure-one-is-to-eat-hashish-friedrich-nietzsche-75-91-08.jpg.0ba9cdef3132e110fb36dcf7dc5ac1e7.jpg

I wonder how much it was in his day.

Cheap as fuck! I bet he didn't have to visit any back alleys that's for sure. However, with him being a philosopher, is this actually to be taken literally?

3 minutes ago, Red pill taken said:

So 7 years in a box for having it in your pocket or life for providing it. Why the fuck would the ruling class  want serfs to expand there mind? Doesn't make good conforming citizens!

Alcohol-  now that yes please you plebs drink much dumb those senses. 

Psychedelics act different on different people if you suffer from mental health issues you will go into a hellish  state of mind if you don’t suffer they will take you to the heavenly realm aldous Huxley explains this in his book the doors or perception  it’s an informative read , so this could be another way to continue to destroy society I have lost pretty much  lost all faith in the health system I’m afraid they can’t be trusted after what’s happened this year . 

13 minutes ago, Red pill taken said:

So 7 years in a box for having it in your pocket or life for providing it.

Been arrested for personal possession twice myself and it definitely sucks. As long as corrupt politicians don't try and buy votes from youngsters by promising legalization then we good. It should be legal, but not used as a tool.

13 minutes ago, Red pill taken said:

Why the fuck would the ruling class  want serfs to expand there mind?

Assuming you mean weed, does it though? I hear conflicting studies on it. Some say it impairs you and clouds your judgement, but others don't. I don't know who to believe so I just look at stoners in society to see how switched on they are. Seems like a mixed bag.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Just now, Red pill taken said:

Destroy society! Have you been hiding under a rock? They don't need dmt for that

I don't think it's about destroying society, the damage to society is already done. I'm talking about how we take society back. We need able-bodied men that are physically and mentally in good condition, surely?