How To Legally Decline A Vaccine

jesuitsdidit

https://principia-scientific.com/how-to-legally-decline-a-vaccine/

How To Legally Decline A Vaccine

Published on December 10, 2020

Written by SGT Report

kkk-1.jpg?resize=550%2C367&ssl=1STEP 1

Do not ‘refuse’ a vaccine otherwise you will be considered a belligerent ‘anti-vaxxer.’ Instead, pursue your natural legal right to have informed consent, which is explained in the graphic image below.

LINK NOT COPYING

yy-1.jpg?resize=550%2C315&ssl=1

STEP2.)
Ask the doctor, “Does the vaccine have MRC-5 in it?” (THEY ALL DO). These are aborted fetal cells and other DNA.
If the vaccine contains MRC-5 you have the RIGHT to decline.

STEP3.)
Also ask, “Is there a possibility of a “IATROGENIC REACTION?” (an adverse reaction caused by multiple compounds or drugs interacting with each other) from the vaccine (THEY ALL DO).
-When the doctor says, “yes it does,” that is your “Get Out Of Vaccine Free Card.” Thank the doctor for their offer and walk away.

Remember doctors have sworn the Hippocratic Oath (Which is to do no harm). They must honour it.
This is how we can legally (and respectfully) decline their offered mandated services and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. Now you know!

Read more at www.sgtreport.com

8 Comments

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2020 at 8:32 AM, jesuitsdidit said:

STEP2.)
Ask the doctor, “Does the vaccine have MRC-5 in it?” (THEY ALL DO). These are aborted fetal cells and other DNA.
If the vaccine contains MRC-5 you have the RIGHT to decline.

Make a note, different fetal cells are used by different manufacturers. NB: use of immortalised cells (keeps on replicating....as in tumour)

FDA allows both human fetal cells and adult human tumor cells in vaccines. Both types have cancer risks. While both Pfizer and Moderna tested their mRNA vaccine using fetal cells, there are no fetal cells, cell debris or DNA in their final products.

...according to company documents, Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) and Altimmune’s COVID vaccines are manufactured in the human fetal cell line PER-C6, and thus the final vaccine products will contain cellular debris and DNA fragments from these cells. Researchers harvested these cell lines from the eyeball 👁️ of an 18-week-old human fetus aborted in 1985, and then rendered them immortal by making them cancerous.

The AstraZeneca, Cansino, Gamayela, Vaxart, LongComm and Upitt vaccines are manufactured in the human fetal cell line HEK293, and thus the final vaccine products will contain cellular debris and DNA fragments from the fetal HEK-293 cell line.

Info from https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/fda-cancer-cells-in-vaccines/

Lol, i just won't do it.

Legally decline a vaccine, is a contradiction in terms.

There is nothing legal about the vaccine itself, so legally decline does not make sense from that standpoint. In fact and it needs to be repeated, the vaccine itself is a crime, a desaster and its better to threat it that way.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2020 at 4:49 PM, DarianF said:

Simple: "You do not have my informed consent."

If only if it was that simple. I get nonce coming up to me to tell me that I am breaking the law for one thing or another when I have 1) checked the law in the first place, 2) asked even police about it and was given OK.

The problem is 'authority' figures, whoever that may be, make up their own law out of their ignorance.

These idiots don't know that they are being very idiotic..... or as Steph describes 'lunatics'. You can't reason with an idiot.

Just as you have seen in the abusive police thread.

I am taking more and more ignoring stance and not looking or even answering when someone calls me.

Just walk away, even better smile at them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

If only if it was that simple. I get nonce coming up to me to tell me that I am breaking the law for one thing or another when I have 1) checked the law in the first place, 2) asked even police about it and was given OK.

The problem is 'authority' figures, whoever that may be, make up their own law out of their ignorance.

These idiots don't know that they are being very idiotic..... or as Steph describes 'lunatics'. You can't reason with an idiot.

I am taking more and more ignoring stance and not looking or even answering when someone calls me.

f8e4e3565654e83774ff78d336c7a1f5.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

"Consent is the principle wherein individuals must give  their  permission  before  receiving  a  medical  intervention or procedure. According to the laws and regulations in place in most countries, consent is  required  for  a  range  of  medical  interventions  or procedures, from a simple blood test to organ donation, and including vaccinations. In only very few,  well-described  circumstances,  such  as  life-threatening emergencies, may consent be waived."

https://www.who.int/immunization/programmes_systems/policies_strategies/consent_note_en.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1IUKIk-EJ6GFtbkAi32QC0uDYWgRJbVpnRym_Qq3-CwciuIr9v80Xgkn8

8 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

This will be my policy, if/when I have any encounter with police. Ignore them outright. I may also work entirely with cash and find ways to not carry anything identifying on me. They can only issue an arrest, warning or fine if they know the 'name' associated with your legal fiction, so in short, if they don't have access to your name, they can't do anything.

Also, there is a video somewhere on this forum taken by a guy who was filming outside some building, when the police show up and start threatening and intimidating him, as they do. He ignored them and refuses to engage with them, except to say "I do not consent". It's hilarious. You can see the three or four police officers getting angrier and angrier at being ignored. It's actually a better, and more satisfying approach than aggression, because it causes them to notice their ego more. 😆

• Like 1