Fact Checking Organisations?

Woodsman

Hello. I am tired of sending various vital information to contacts and friends/relatives about the current horrendous situation and then told I have Fact Checked this and it’s all nonsense. So who are these organisations doing the so called checking and who funds them? I think there is some legal action in OZ and the EU towards these fake Fact Checkers. Thanks.

• Sad 1

When you say you sent them something, was this posting it on their public timeline or some such thing or was it more like a private message? Was there a deliberate alteration from what you posted such as the content being obscured with a 'fake news' warning? What platform did you use to send the correspondence?

Its the people receiving the email who are responding that its fake and there's been no interference in the mail between you sending it and them receiving it?

The problem is ignorance of the recipient rather than interception of correspondence?

42 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Hello. I am tired of sending various vital information to contacts and friends/relatives about the current horrendous situation and then told I have Fact Checked this and it’s all nonsense. So who are these organisations doing the so called checking and who funds them? I think there is some legal action in OZ and the EU towards these fake Fact Checkers. Thanks.

I'm a fact checker. Yup i have set myself up as a fact checker. Now i am the final word on everything

I have just fact checked the fact checkers and found that they are bought and paid for shills

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

Sadly, most people do their 'fact-checking' by looking on the BBC website. 🥴

The 'fact-checkers' simply dismiss, brush away or debunk anything that goes against the 'official narrative'. Because they're paid to do so.

They are there to ensure that "if a lie becomes repeated enough, it eventually becomes accepted as truth".

But indeed, who fact-checks the fact-checkers?

It's like with much else nowadays; fact-checkers are 'experts', and as we all know 'experts' must be trusted implicitly, they would never lie to us.

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

I'm a fact checker. Yup i have set myself up as a fact checker. Now i am the final word on everything

I have just fact checked the fact checkers and found that they are bought and paid for shills

I fact checked your fact checking you shouldn't be allowed to express you facts. Only my facts should be allowed.

What are we actually worried about on the long term. Those with faith in censorship and propaganda are poking their own eyes out. They can be easily managed according to their false beliefs before they become a threat. Our biggest concern should be getting aid to those trapped beneath the people presenting themself as wise.

The biggest problem the ignorant have is the interception of messages sent to those with the capacity to understand. If they are ignorant over a thing which is obvious to the little idiots any message modulated with the obvious thing is unseeable by those who ignored it. Their concern will be the silencing of obvious messengers they cant ignore but they have little capacity to see anything other than what they want to see and less obvious messengers can walk straight past them appearing as they desire to see delivering messages which need not be understood by the recipients under the ban until the appropriate time when the virtues of ignorance are to be unveiled for those in corridors to freedom that the ignorant must be prevented from seeing if we are to avoid contention.

15 minutes ago, Steph said:

I fact checked your fact checking you shouldn't be allowed to express you facts. Only my facts should be allowed.

As the offical fact checker of the pirate council I'm the only sanctioned fact checker and therefore only my facts should be listened to

• Haha 1

Messages from the mystery of outer space. It looks like a cartoon. The wizard of oz children's book contained the matrix movie a hundred years before neo was invented. What did you see? A cartoon or was it a message from beyond a fake reality the ignorant cannot see and the naive are discouraged from believing?

This is just an example of one genre in one platform and the possible artforms are limitless. To the ignorant, its just entertainment. To naive seekers, it appeals to the things which drive their soul. (Which of course doesn't exist because that's a load of old rubbish right?)

Here's a nice song about pizza!

https://youtu.be/jhC1pI76Rqo

• Thanks 1