(Common Law Court dealt with the issue of the unlawful roll out for 5G)

Okay, so Im currently trying to get rid of my towers in my area as Im having extreme effects.

When I phoned the company that installed the towers they are doing everything to avoid talking to me.

Eg, hanging up the phone, making themselves inaudible for me to hear.

I had to resort to sending an email. Im not too sure what Im doing but I have to wing it I guess.

This email was sent to the health and safety department.

Email goes as follow:

Good day.

Im here to inform you that I have been suffering adverse side effects due to the newly installed 5G towers here in Croydon.

My symptoms include:

Headaches, nausea, sleeping problems.
I can consistently hear Ultrasonic frequencies which are driving me up the wall and have burning sensations on my skin.

Im informing you that I expect you to reply within 24 hours and have the 5g towers removed within 72 hours around the Croydon area.

If you fail to comply to my request. I will be forced to take this matter to the "Common law courts"

Im currently going around area speaking to others who are affected too and making them aware of the situation.

I have evidence of the dangers of 5G and you will be held responsible for any damages or losses.

I have been studing many cases worldwide regarding the dismantling of 5G so I suggest you take this email seriously.

End

If anyone can further assist me, please do.

To everyone else please do your part.

Edited by Reptile hunter

I'd just like to add. If the informed could get rid of their "smart" phones as well. How can we expect the uninformed to otherwise. I started a thread a while back , a survey to see how many on here still had "smart" phones. It was quite high. 

• Like 1

Okay, so I'm documenting everything so that others can use and help with information and strategies in combating these 

backyard weapons systems.

"I have not received a reply to my email" regarding the dismantling of the 5G towers.

They have until Monday to get rid of the 5G towers which I doubt will happen.

I will be opening up a case if my request is not met. 

I am aware of a child that's home is less then 5 meters away from the tower.

All hell will break loose if this ends up in court.

on the basis that no tests were done to prove the safety and I

have evidence that these are "Weapons Systems" 

I am very new to this concept of "Common law court" but I have a talent for throwing myself in the deep-end of all situations. Im a seasoned vet.

Edited by Reptile hunter
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 10:53 AM, Reptile hunter said:

Okay, so Im currently trying to get rid of my towers in my area as Im having extreme effects.

When I phoned the company that installed the towers they are doing everything to avoid talking to me.

Eg, hanging up the phone, making themselves inaudible for me to hear.

I had to resort to sending an email. Im not too sure what Im doing but I have to wing it I guess.

This email was sent to the health and safety department.

Email goes as follow:

Good day.

Im here to inform you that I have been suffering adverse side effects due to the newly installed 5G towers here in Croydon.

My symptoms include:

Headaches, nausea, sleeping problems.
I can consistently hear Ultrasonic frequencies which are driving me up the wall and have burning sensations on my skin.

Im informing you that I expect you to reply within 24 hours and have the 5g towers removed within 72 hours around the Croydon area.

If you fail to comply to my request. I will be forced to take this matter to the "Common law courts"

Im currently going around area speaking to others who are affected too and making them aware of the situation.

I have evidence of the dangers of 5G and you will be held responsible for any damages or losses.

I have been studing many cases worldwide regarding the dismantling of 5G so I suggest you take this email seriously.

End

If anyone can further assist me, please do.

To everyone else please do your part.

Try sending some scientific data and information around the negative effects of emf pollution there is a apartment complex in the states that was able to get there smart meters taken out right away by submitting data showing the negative effects and saying they would hold the building owner liable.

On 12/14/2020 at 1:35 PM, Reptile hunter said:

The tower is making me very ill today.

I don't know what to do.

Your quickest solution is to leave there are still places on the planet that don’t have any cell service find one.

if that is not a option you can try using a grounding product the 9010 ones seem to do something but your best solution is to get away.

@Jesse007

The biggest challenge on my end is that we have to set up a Jury committee as they have absolutely

corrupted the South African public court system and hidden it very well.

I could still access our public courts but the problem is that it will compromise of (most likely) corrupted  judges and assessors.

So like I said, I'm figuring out how to set up a Jury committee .

Yes I could leave but that wouldn't be very fair to the families and children that live here considering I'm aware of what's going on.

Im still on it but at a road block currently.

• Like 1

Hi RH,

yes,it never make sense to leave your homeland to escape something that is global.The 9010 products do seem to help but personally I would let as many people as you can know and then if you cannot get enough people involved who care then leave.

there are still lots of areas in the world people don’t want it,where I’m from in Canada is a GMO free zone ie your not allowed to grow any GMO seeds and and some areas have no cell service at all thou that is changing.

good luck and post if you have any results it helps others who are in the same boat.

6 hours ago, Jesse007 said:

Hi RH,

yes,it never make sense to leave your homeland to escape something that is global.The 9010 products do seem to help but personally I would let as many people as you can know and then if you cannot get enough people involved who care then leave.

there are still lots of areas in the world people don’t want it,where I’m from in Canada is a GMO free zone ie your not allowed to grow any GMO seeds and and some areas have no cell service at all thou that is changing.

good luck and post if you have any results it helps others who are in the same boat.

Wow that's great to hear. Don't let them install those towers 

https://awarriorcalls.com/home/ This is important knowledge for Canadians.

I hope this offers you all the knowledge you need to empower yourself.

I will do, Thank you. : ) 

23 hours ago, Reptile hunter said:

Wow that's great to hear. Don't let them install those towers 

https://awarriorcalls.com/home/ This is important knowledge for Canadians.

I hope this offers you all the knowledge you need to empower yourself.

I will do, Thank you. : ) 

Hi,

no one in Canada has had success with the using of common law.

the several people I am aware of who have tried using it wound up getting flagged and harassed eventually jailed.

a good example is if you don’t carry a drivers license and claim your not conducting commercial activity,you will loose your car and be fined if you resist you will be charged and probably beaten/jailed.

The only way I am aware of to keep some of your sovereignty is to not sign up for a aptly named SIN # this allows you to not pay taxes your also not eligible for government medical or a pension but it would make sense for some individuals ie if you make a lot of money.

I am all for changing our system but unfortunately this idea has not ended well for anyone who has tried it under real world circumstances.

cheers,

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jesse007 said:

Hi,

no one in Canada has had success with the using of common law.

the several people I am aware of who have tried using it wound up getting flagged and harassed eventually jailed.

a good example is if you don’t carry a drivers license and claim your not conducting commercial activity,you will loose your car and be fined if you resist you will be charged and probably beaten/jailed.

The only way I am aware of to keep some of your sovereignty is to not sign up for a aptly named SIN # this allows you to not pay taxes your also not eligible for government medical or a pension but it would make sense for some individuals ie if you make a lot of money.

I am all for changing our system but unfortunately this idea has not ended well for anyone who has tried it under real world circumstances.

cheers,

that's not true, its trail by jury. I'm aware of 2 people who have. You are spreading mis-information agent.

Edited by Reptile hunter

Please post links and it is not misinformation that there are people who have tried using this tactic in interacting with the police  wound up loosing there vehicles or worse.

trial by jury is meaningless if the jury is not recognized by the majority of citizens.

I have never heard of anyone getting a common law case before a traditional jury.

I’m not spreading misinformation try getting pulled over in Canada and telling the police your not on commercial business and don’t need to show them insurance and a DL.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/stopping-a-virus-alberta-judge-again-rebukes-woman-who-claims-magna-carta-invalidated-canadian-law/ar-BB1c75Vl

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/no-drivers-license-no-government-at-all-legal-officials-warn-of-growing-sovereign-citizen-movement/article14071022/

Edited by Jesse007
Typo
8 hours ago, Reptile hunter said:

CBC is bought out news. They are not creditable.

Well all the mainstream news are corporate Schills but the reality is the police will throw the book at you if you try this defense in Canada and that’s a fact NOT misinformation they (the RCMP) are close to labeling the whole Freeman on the land group a terrorist organization thats also a fact

and I know they have convened some common law courts and made jury verdicts/ judgments but if they are unenforceable ie you try and make a citizens arrest and get charged with kidnapping,assault,forcible confinement I don’t see it doing anyone good.

im open to ideas and I liked this one and have studied it for years and seen what happened to people who tried using it do a YouTube or google search on it and you’ll see what I mean.

IMO the closest way to being a truly freeman or sovereign individual we have is to completely disconnect from society learn how to live off the land there are still places you can go where you will be left alone,the native’s in Canada used to do this before they became medicine men they had to spend 10 years alone in the woods apparently you can reach a form of enlightenment. 

Im not trying to be a asshole I just think you shouldn’t be encouraging people to do something that will get them in real legal trouble.

“Paper terrorism”

shooting cops doesn’t help the image either

I just did a little more digging on the last video I posted with Jerry and Joe Kane it could be they were setup but it gives you an idea of how the police will respond when they think they are dealing with a sovereign citizen,freeman again I am not saying I like the reality we are in but the police will respond in a very negative way to anyone using this in a interaction with them.

You trying to convince the wrong person pal. You choose to do as you please but I'm not a coward and

this information is for people with a backbone. You can hide away but I wont, and many others will not

back down either. When all your freedoms are gone you will be the first complain, So Ill handle my business my way.