Burnham Beeches rituals

neo13

This is a picture I took over 10 years ago in Burnham Beeches, outside Slough UK. Yes I was absolutely clueless at the time, had no idea what I came across, but I was at least conscious enough to take a picture, stupid as I was at least I have a proof of horrific rituals taking place in Burnham Beeches park. David talked about this place in his books, and I had a "pleasure" of living close to it, and going there for walks on regular basis. When you talk about synchronicity, I took this picture just when I started hearing about conspiracy from random people, and this is when my awakening begin. Couple of years later, after listening to David almost 24/7 I remember telling my wife we do not exist, the horror in her eyes I will always remember. Today, years later after living and working in 9 countries, meeting thousands of people, reading all of David's books, listening to he's 10 hour presentations, meditating, learning about law of attraction, true nature of the universe, listening to Max Igan, Michael Tellinger, Abraham Hicks and countless others, we are in a really good place vibrationally, exited to be part of this incredible world, living in very important and exiting times. Yes my wife and I are still together, our daughters told i they can see "dinosaurs" in the room, reptilians obviously, I have seen incredible universes in my meditations, and if someone asks me what is my advice for happy life, I say what David is saying, Realize who you really are, infinite consciousness, all that ever was, is, and going to be, listen to your inner being and stay on high vibrations. 

burnham.jpg

40 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Is that photoshopped?

Could you explain what it was? Why is that dude kissing it?

No it's not photoshopped, that dude is me and I'm trying to be funny on this picture, as I explained in my post I was clueless then. I'm still not sure what it was, I'm sure it's part of a ritual that were performed, and probably still are in Burnham Beeches, UK. 

4 minutes ago, neo13 said:

No it's not photoshopped, that dude is me and I'm trying to be funny on this picture, as I explained in my post I was clueless then. I'm still not sure what it was, I'm sure it's part of a ritual that were performed, and probably still are in Burnham Beeches, UK. 

That's pretty damn weird.

Can you remember the time of year? The date? If so we might be able to figure out what kind of ritual it might have been.

2 hours ago, neo13 said:

This is a picture I took over 10 years ago in Burnham Beeches, outside Slough UK. Yes I was absolutely clueless at the time, had no idea what I came across, but I was at least conscious enough to take a picture, stupid as I was at least I have a proof of horrific rituals taking place in Burnham Beeches park. David talked about this place in his books, and I had a "pleasure" of living close to it, and going there for walks on regular basis. When you talk about synchronicity, I took this picture just when I started hearing about conspiracy from random people, and this is when my awakening begin. Couple of years later, after listening to David almost 24/7 I remember telling my wife we do not exist, the horror in her eyes I will always remember. Today, years later after living and working in 9 countries, meeting thousands of people, reading all of David's books, listening to he's 10 hour presentations, meditating, learning about law of attraction, true nature of the universe, listening to Max Igan, Michael Tellinger, Abraham Hicks and countless others, we are in a really good place vibrationally, exited to be part of this incredible world, living in very important and exiting times. Yes my wife and I are still together, our daughters told i they can see "dinosaurs" in the room, reptilians obviously, I have seen incredible universes in my meditations, and if someone asks me what is my advice for happy life, I say what David is saying, Realize who you really are, infinite consciousness, all that ever was, is, and going to be, listen to your inner being and stay on high vibrations. 

burnham.jpg

Burnham Beaches is owned by the CORPORATION OF THE CITY OF LONDON, as is Epping Forest.

Burnham_Beeches_Sign.JPG

https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/things-to-do/green-spaces/burnham-beeches-and-stoke-common/burnham-beeches-stoke-common-byelaws

There have been many reports of "alien" sightings in both locations.  Also rituals in Epping Forest.

The Corporation of the City of London also owns the City of London Cemetery and Crematorium, in East London, the second largest such

municipal facility in the United Kingdom.  Convenient site for disposing of any unwanted bodies.

@Truthspoon

Edited by Golden Retriever