A radical way of electrifying the "sheeple" to the imminent dangers

Jikwan

.The uneducated/misinformed masses are not our side. It is their compliance and mistaken beliefs that will lead us to slavery, human zombification and death on a huge scale. We need them to fight back.

MSM feeds them lies and makes them afraid of a non existent virus.

Makes them believe the neccessity of masks, distancing, lockdowns and the (killer) virus.

Its already happening...govts criminalizing/silencing opposing views...like the many views on this forum

If all the scources of truth are shut down then all that remains are the govt lies. There then is no way to change their minds. They will believe what is forced into them.

Heres an idea for you.

For a long time already people been spaying anti govt graffiti on walls under bridges on derelict buildings.

Hey, thats an effort but could be done giving a greater effect, reaching millions of people. Even billions

You can buy/make a radio controlled drone carrying single/multiple cans of spraypaint and go spraying on parliaments/govt offices/vatican/high up prominent buildings

VIRUS DOES NOT EXIST

DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!

DONT TAKE 2ND VACCINE DANGEROUS

MSM TELLING YOU LIES

VACCINES MAKES YOU STERILE

SATANIC VATICAN....make your own up

Big black capital letters...neatly done

Some maths

Drone  $1500 bought

Make it yourself est. $100

Can of spray $5

Say, FUCK THE CORRUPT GOVT takes 10 min   somewhere

10 min to fly back stick another can of paint in

3 buildings 1hr

8hrs work night time 24 buildings

10 drones working simultaneously in 10 cities...240 big messages

Over 10 days in a few countries 2400 semi permanent messages the sheep need to be warned about

Of course it it risky. Risk minimized if you use your intelligence

I just throw this idea out into cyberworld. Not expecting much. We all got to make some kind of effort to get out of this mess

flamethrower drone attachment that can shoot a seven-metre-long stream of fire for 100 seconds is being sold online in the US by Throwflame.

https://www.dezeen.com/2019/07/22/movie-flamethrower-drone-throwflame/

Rip out flamethrower connect single/multiple cans

Edited by Jikwan

12 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

.The uneducated/misinformed masses are not our side. It is their compliance and mistaken beliefs that will lead us to slavery, human zombification and death on a huge scale. We need them to fight back.

Makes them believe the neccessity of masks, distancing, lockdowns and the (killer) virus.

Its already happening...govts criminalizing/silencing opposing views...like the many views on this forum

If all the scources of truth are shut down then all that remains are the govt lies. There then is no way to change their minds. They will believe what is forced into them.

Heres an idea for you.

For a long time already people been spaying anti govt graffiti on walls under bridges on derelict buildings.

Hey, thats an effort but could be done giving a greater effect, reaching millions of people. Even billions

You can buy/make a radio controlled drone carrying single/multiple cans of spraypaint and go spraying on parliaments/govt offices/vatican/high up prominent buildings

VIRUS DOES NOT EXIST

DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!

MSM TELLING YOU LIES

Some maths

Drone  $1500 bought

Can of spray $5

3 buildings 1hr

Over 10 days in a few countries 2400 semi permanent messages the sheep need to be warned about

I just throw this idea out into cyberworld. Not expecting much. We all got to make some kind of effort to get out of this mess

flamethrower drone attachment that can shoot a seven-metre-long stream of fire for 100 seconds is being sold online in the US by Throwflame.

I don't suppose you happen to have a spare drone I could borrow, do you?

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Heres an idea for you.

VIRUS DOES NOT EXIST

DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!

MSM TELLING YOU LIES

Some maths

Drone  $1500 bought

Can of spray $5

3 buildings 1hr

Rip out flamethrower connect single/multiple cans

They will seize the drone and trace it back to you...

• Like 2

If you really good at it....could be done in 5 min and you out of there.

But wheres the drone gone? They cant within 5 minutes mobilize a a great team of trackers all of a sudden .....in exactly what spot in this vast world. Refil the machine and drive off to a new spot. Sitting on same spot not the best idea

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

VIRUS DOES NOT EXIST

DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!

MSM TELLING YOU LIES

That won't work with the normies. First of all a lot of fellow truth seekers are saying it does exist and some are not. I'm on the fence and I'd probably say it does but not much different than a seasonal flu virus.  

Second one well if the lemmings willingly take the vaccine then is it really a loss? I don't mean to sound cold but if people can't think for themselves and they've dragged us into this mess for being so complient I've not got much sympathy for them. Although being coersed is of course a different matter. 

Third one. Yeah well they are just going to think you a nutter. The vaccine is like Jesus to most normies and see it as their redemption. 

MSM is telling you lies. Could be believable by the majority however they'd still think you are a nutter. 

Fifth one much of the same and it's not nessesarily correct as we don't have a clue what's in them. And it's certainly not true of all. 

Sixth one. Yeah not going to go down well with some of the Catholics although they'd probably agree a little bit about where the church is going. Haven't got much time for it myself but respect them and prodestents all the same. 

Most people turn off when you talk at them. That's what the MSM do. I say this as someone who has tried desperately to talk about these things with people. Take elite peadophilia for instance. When you say satanic peados drinking children's blood it will put the majority of them off. If you just call them what they are, dirty little nonces buggering children that's usually enough to disgust most people. And I'm not saying "satanic peados drinking blood" don't exist. 

This shock way to get at them brings more cognitive dissonance to MOST normies. Their meat golem brains go into overdrive. I am quite quite liberal when it comes to drugs i don't use them myself but I don't think the state should be able to ban things especially when they grow naturally. I was talking to an older fella at a pub once and he couldn't get his head round this. I then said well alcohol is a drug. No lie he laughed and just thought I was being padantic. Because drinking alcohol is the social norm. This is what you are dealing with. 

I also tried something similar with an elderly relative the start of the year. To calm her down and erase fear I told her I thought it was overblown. I got shouted at and called a conspiracy theorist for merely questioning the government's response. 

Meat brains. Nah fuck em. I still try to spread information but I almost guarantee you can speak to most people with phrases like that and I can almost guarantee you you will not "wake one person up."

GUARANTEED. 

Best way is to drip feed information, tell a few jokes and pop a few truth bombs. "Hey Eric did you hear about that ..... I watched on the internet... Or read about " 

Be thankful you weren't one of the many people that fell for this shit. There's a lot of us but we are a minority. Sound like an edgy teenager trying to be different? I don't care it's the troof.

I get the logic of "the virus isn't real" though. I actually tried that one during the begining to shock a few heads but it doesn't work mate. 

Just my two cents. Try and get the information out there though and kudos for trying to do something. I'm spreading information as well. 

I highly recommend the video above. I've only just found this man but he does seem pretty knowledgeable and he seems to know a lot of shit. Perhaps some more of our proactive members here would get something more put of it than I did. I listened last night. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm 47. I woke up at 19. At 19, if the TV sold having being ass rape as part of my public duties my whole life, I wouldn't have known any different. There's no excuse for someone my age, not taking care to protect their own human rights given the way the world is beyond the shit on TV. There are people over a barrel stuck between a rock and a hard place who can still make some indication that they don't want to go along with this but ... food, shelter, the most basic of basic rights are at immediate stake. Excluding those in such situations at least making a peep, people my age who are silent represent a danger to everyone younger who could be forever deprived of being anything other than slaves. People like me at 19, don't quite know the world yet. The police are people who are nice but firm with children who are like the people on the news and tv shows who are police. The whole system is comprised of good and honest people except occassional corruption who the police will eventually catch and if the system says I need to get my ass raped every year then the system means well and it must be for the greater good.

Theres no greater good than those idealistic idiots being saved from the sharks they wouldn't believe existed. Fair do's there's people so accustomed to committing CAH, that they hardly notice it rolled out worldwide. If thry get zapped, tough cookies, but the naive, those who dont know CAH are going on, they need to be protected and woken up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Fluke said:

That won't work with the normies. First of all a lot of fellow truth seekers are saying it does exist and some are not. I'm on the fence and I'd probably say it does but not much different than a seasonal flu virus.  

Second one well if the lemmings willingly take the vaccine then is it really a loss? I don't mean to sound cold but if people can't think for themselves and they've dragged us into this mess for being so complient I've not got much sympathy for them. Although being coersed is of course a different matter. 

Third one. Yeah well they are just going to think you a nutter. The vaccine is like Jesus to most normies and see it as their redemption. 

MSM is telling you lies. Could be believable by the majority however they'd still think you are a nutter. 

Fifth one much of the same and it's not nessesarily correct as we don't have a clue what's in them. And it's certainly not true of all. 

Sixth one. Yeah not going to go down well with some of the Catholics although they'd probably agree a little bit about where the church is going. Haven't got much time for it myself but respect them and prodestents all the same. 

Most people turn off when you talk at them. That's what the MSM do. I say this as someone who has tried desperately to talk about these things with people. Take elite peadophilia for instance. When you say satanic peados drinking children's blood it will put the majority of them off. If you just call them what they are, dirty little nonces buggering children that's usually enough to disgust most people. And I'm not saying "satanic peados drinking blood" don't exist. 

This shock way to get at them brings more cognitive dissonance to MOST normies. Their meat golem brains go into overdrive. I am quite quite liberal when it comes to drugs i don't use them myself but I don't think the state should be able to ban things especially when they grow naturally. I was talking to an older fella at a pub once and he couldn't get his head round this. I then said well alcohol is a drug. No lie he laughed and just thought I was being padantic. Because drinking alcohol is the social norm. This is what you are dealing with. 

I also tried something similar with an elderly relative the start of the year. To calm her down and erase fear I told her I thought it was overblown. I got shouted at and called a conspiracy theorist for merely questioning the government's response. 

Meat brains. Nah fuck em. I still try to spread information but I almost guarantee you can speak to most people with phrases like that and I can almost guarantee you you will not "wake one person up."

GUARANTEED. 

Best way is to drip feed information, tell a few jokes and pop a few truth bombs. "Hey Eric did you hear about that ..... I watched on the internet... Or read about " 

Be thankful you weren't one of the many people that fell for this shit. There's a lot of us but we are a minority. Sound like an edgy teenager trying to be different? I don't care it's the troof.

I get the logic of "the virus isn't real" though. I actually tried that one during the begining to shock a few heads but it doesn't work mate. 

Just my two cents. Try and get the information out there though and kudos for trying to do something. I'm spreading information as well. 

I highly recommend the video above. I've only just found this man but he does seem pretty knowledgeable and he seems to know a lot of shit. Perhaps some more of our proactive members here would get something more put of it than I did. I listened last night. 

Youre right. Takes a lot more than one approach to wake people up. I reckon its back to the drawing board. I havent got too many ideas left on how to get out of this great mess

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Youre right. Takes a lot more than one approach to wake people up. I reckon its back to the drawing board. I havent got too many ideas left on how to get out of this great mess

Don't let me put me off mate its just become a bleak realisation to me that most people don't want to wake up. Its energy that could potentially burn you out. But the philosophical l answer could be that if we have principles those around us are begging us to stand up and live those principles. 

The good news is more people are slowly realising this plandemic scamdemic is nonsense and that actually we don't always need the majority to wake up to get out of this mess but we do need more. Grass roots and people with influence. 

Of course what i said in my first post is immoral. Its right that actually its not the majorities fault they have had years of indoctrination and god knows what else pumped into them. But it is outright frustration watching people blindly acquiesce to their own demise. And the great fear is taking us down with them. That's the biggest problem for me. 

But i have got to the point now where I personally have got to remove myself from people who support this lockdown or the measures. Sure i will try and give them evidence of the inconsistences and damn out lies propaganda and medical discrepancies along with everything else they are rolling out for this new world normal. But if they refuse to even listen or look but still continue to support this then i cant really be around these people anymore. 

Keep all options open bro / sis 🖒💪

Its good being proactive because you do make change and when i have stuck stickers on lamposts and written on money notes i always think if one person reads this and looks it up i am making a change. 

I was listening to ukcolumn and in one community in england they are distributing their own local journal i will link it if i find it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Don't let me put me off mate its just become a bleak realisation to me that most people don't want to wake up. Its energy that could potentially burn you out. But the philosophical l answer could be that if we have principles those around us are begging us to stand up and live those principles. 

The good news is more people are slowly realising this plandemic scamdemic is nonsense and that actually we don't always need the majority to wake up to get out of this mess but we do need more. Grass roots and people with influence. 

Of course what i said in my first post is immoral. Its right that actually its not the majorities fault they have had years of indoctrination and god knows what else pumped into them. But it is outright frustration watching people blindly acquiesce to their own demise. And the great fear is taking us down with them. That's the biggest problem for me. 

But i have got to the point now where I personally have got to remove myself from people who support this lockdown or the measures. Sure i will try and give them evidence of the inconsistences and damn out lies propaganda and medical discrepancies along with everything else they are rolling out for this new world normal. But if they refuse to even listen or look but still continue to support this then i cant really be around these people anymore. 

Keep all options open bro / sis 🖒💪

Its good being proactive because you do make change and when i have stuck stickers on lamposts and written on money notes i always think if one person reads this and looks it up i am making a change. 

I was listening to ukcolumn and in one community in england they are distributing their own local journal i will link it if i find it. 

When starting this thread i forgot something very important...it takes a long time to wake up. I know what i know only through the many thousands of hours studying/questionimg/investigating/resarch/video evidence/lengthy discussion.

When we critisize the "sheep" we forget we were like them once. Took a long time to wake. But we expect the sheep to wake suddenly....to wake up about ALL the important stuff in short time....yeah, like all we have to do is snap our fingers loud enough and....poof! "Oh yes i know exactly what you mean!"

I forgot what its actually like to have a real dull mind that has not cultivated a critical mind.

• Thanks 1