Brandy Vaughan, Big Pharma whistleblower and outspoken critic of vaccines at Learntherisk.org found dead

Basket Case

Learn The Risk is a US-based non-profit organization and a powerful force for educating people WORLDWIDE on the dangers of pharmaceutical products, including VACCINES and unnecessary MEDICAL treatments that are literally killing us.....she predicted about a year ago in a facebook post that big pharma would come after her. Brandy house had been broken into, phone tap, death threats ...etc

BRANDY-VAUGHAN-DEATH-IMAGE.jpg

Another pharmaceutical whistleblower and activist has been found dead, Brandy Vaughan, the founder of the Learn The Risk has died , according to a statement posted online on December 8.  2020.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-09-at-09.10.27-1024x

She was found dead this morning by her 10 yr old child. She was a former Merck pharmaceutical employee turned whistleblower. She started the non profit group Learn the Risk to expose the Big Pharma drug cartel. she wrote she would never take her own life.

The Overt and Covert Intimidation of Brandy Vaughan – the video she made ‘just in case’

Brandy Vaughan – Learn The Risk – presentation and a MUST-WATCH

About Brandy Vaughan

Brandy Vaughan, a former pharmaceutical representative, founded the Council for Vaccine Safety in response to one of the nation’s first mandatory vaccination for education law — SB277 in California. When working in the pharma industry, Brandy sold Vioxx, a painkiller that was found to double the risk of stroke and heart attacks and was eventually taken off the market. “From that experience, I realized that just because something is on the market, doesn’t mean it’s safe,” explains Brandy. “And much of what we are told by the healthcare industry, just simply isn’t the truth.”

After leaving the pharmaceutical industry, Brandy spent eight years living in Europe and seeing how healthcare is done very differently outside the US. Coming home with a vaccine-free son, she was bullied at a pediatrician’s office when she asked questions that every parent should ask: what are in these vaccines?
:O(

https://www.thefocus.news/health-and-fitness/brandy-vaughan-death/  

Yesterday, news of Learn The Risk founder Brandy Vaughan’s death hit social media. Friends, colleagues and admirers of her work have come forward to pay their respects online. We take a look at the life and career of Brandy Vaughan.

Who was Brandy Vaughan? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQy7CFnDi0/?utm_source=ig_embed 

Brandy Vaughan was a speaker and activist best known for speaking out against the pharmaceutical industry.

She was the founder of company Learn The Risk, formerly known as The Council for Vaccine Safety. This came after Brandy worked as a representative for pharmaceutical giant Merck between 2001-2004. After leaving her job at Merck, she lived in Europe for 8 years with her son.

Learn the Risk describes itself as:

“A US-based non-profit organization and a powerful force for educating people WORLDWIDE on the dangers of pharmaceutical products, including vaccines and unnecessary medical treatments.”

Vaughan attended the University of California Santa Barbara and started her career working as a professional copywriter, editor and marketing consultant.

Vaughan is well known for her stance against vaccination.

How did she die?

At the moment Brandy’s cause of death is unclear. According to friend Erin Elizabeth, Vaughan was found dead by her young son. She was 47 years old.

Twitter reacted to Brandy Vaughan’s death

Since Erin’s post appeared, people have taken to Twitter to share their condolences to the family of Brandy Vaughan. They also are crediting her work calling out large Pharmaceutical companies.

We send out our condolences to her family and friends. 

TrueMediaWorldWide 

"Learn The Risk is a US-based non-profit organization and a powerful force for educating people WORLDWIDE on the dangers of pharmaceutical products, including VACCINES and unnecessary MEDICAL treatments that are literally killing us.....she predicted about a year ago in a facebook post that big pharma would come after her. Brandy house had been broken into, phone tap, death threats ...etc This was one of my favorite videos from Brandy Vaughan #R.I.P"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9uUOm1Zxp67t/ 

brandy.jpg

BRANDY VAUGHAN FOUNDER OF LEARNTHERISK.ORG EXPLAINS THE INTIMIDATION FROM BIG PHARMA IN 2015...

Yesterday december 2020, news of Learn The Risk founder Brandy Vaughan’s death hit social media Brandy Vaughan was a speaker and activist best known for speaking out against the pharmaceutical industry. It's is very likely that big pharma murdered her.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Gp5WneEX9hYX/ 

brandy 2.jpg

brandy 3.jpg

About Brandy

Brandy Vaughan, a former pharmaceutical representative, founded the Council for Vaccine Safety in response to one of the nation’s first mandatory vaccination for education law — SB277 in California. When working in the pharma industry, Brandy sold Vioxx, a painkiller that was found to double the risk of stroke and heart attacks and was eventually taken off the market. “From that experience, I realized that just because something is on the market, doesn’t mean it’s safe,” explains Brandy. “And much of what we are told by the healthcare industry, just simply isn’t the truth.”

After leaving the pharmaceutical industry, Brandy spent eight years living in Europe and seeing how healthcare is done very differently outside the US. Coming home with a vaccine-free son, she was bullied at a pediatrician’s office when she asked questions that every parent should ask: what are in these vaccines? 

https://www.brandyvaughan.com/ 

I was doing some internet searches last night and, unless I am going blind, I happened to notice that her death had only been reported by The Sun in the U.K.. I would have expected some of the other U.K. mass media outlets to at least give her death a cursory mention. I even wondered whether she might not be dead, but, if that was the case, then the initial story would have surely been corrected by now. So, does anyone think, after The Sun first broke the news, that a DSMA-Notice might have been issued? It wouldn't surprise me at all, as the PTB could have easily used the 'we don't want to fuel anti-vaccine conspiracy theories' spiel.    

• Like 1

Learn The Risk’ Founder Brandy Vaughan Found Dead : Brandy Vaughan Cause of Death Remains Unknown.

We regret to report that Ex MERC employee, prominent anti poison injection activists, and ‘Learn The Risk’ Founder Brandy Vaughan was found dead, according to to the following  reports posted on social media and other platforms today December.  8, 2020.

I don't think that they went with a faked suicide, usually hanging, on this one. My guess is that the cause of death was an induced heart attack or stroke. I don't know what family she had and I really hope the poor kid doesn't end up lost in the system somewhere.

Edited by numnuts

• 3 weeks later...

She died from supposed "Gallbladder Complications":

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/founder-of-vaccine-safety-website-ex-pharma-insider-found-dead

“When it came out that Merck had falsified safety data and Vioxx actually had twice the increase in heart attacks and strokes [for] people taking it, it really made me realize that there was a lot of corruption behind the scenes and that just because a drug is on the market doesn't mean it's safe,” Vaughan said in the video.

She explained how later, during a wellness visit for her son, a doctor “stormed out of the room” when she asked to see a vaccine insert.

“That was a huge red flag for me, knowing what I knew from being a pharmaceutical sales rep before. And I started to do my research into vaccines and the ingredients and the flawed safety data.”

Part of what she discovered is that aluminum is a major adjuvant in vaccines, which was another big “red flag” for her. When her grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer, the doctor found high levels of aluminum in her tissues. He told her that the aluminum found in traditional deodorant was linked to breast cancer.

Expand   Expand  Expand  

bv.png

Edited by HistoryIsComplex
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 12:28 AM, Basket Case said:

I've never heard of a death caused by this.

I would suggest that your virginity, in this respect, is still well intact. All of the toxicology results should be available some time in the middle of January. I don't think it is at all appropriate for the cops to take the 'natural causes' line, until that has happened. The verdict will likely still be the same. However, on occasion, PTB murders initially attributed to natural causes are later confirmed to be poisonings.   

Her facebook post in 2019 to say she's healthy and non-suicidal. She feared for her life. She wants a Gofundme set up so investigate her death if that ever happens...

https://www.facebook.com/563231396/posts/10157693347666397/?d=n

Brandy Vaughan best friend speaks out for the first time:

https://thelibertyadvisorshow.com/exclusive-video-brandy-vaughans-best-friend-speaks-out-for-the-first-time-since-her-death/

Her GofundMe was at $65000 before it got suspended. Please look at the alternative funding here:

https://gogetfunding.com/in-honor-of-brandy-vaughan-learntherisk/

Please give anything you can to her fund so we can get justice for her. Even if you can't give, please share this. We can't let the cabal get away with this anymore.

vaughan.PNG

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

https://www.independent.com/2021/02/18/santa-barbara-coroner-concludes-anti-vaxxer-brandy-vaughan-died-of-natural-causes/

"According to the Coroner’s report, Vaughan died of bilateral pulmonary thromboembolus, otherwise known as a blood clot in an artery. Emergency medical responders tried to revive Vaughan after her 9-year-old son discovered her body, but without success.

"Police investigators determined there was no sign of foul play, but due to Vaughan’s high profile in the anti-vaccination movement, Coroner’s officials opted to give her death more careful scrutiny to head off the potential proliferation of conspiracy theories. Her remains were subjected to an autopsy, an in-depth panel of toxicology screenings, interviews,” and a review of her medical record."

• Thanks 1