Aliens from the Galactic Federation have supposedly been in contact with Israel and US

@Seeker

According to retired Israeli general and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because "humanity isn't ready."

So now we're ready I assume?

The aliens should eliminate the scamdemic dictators on this planet, they would find out humanity is ready to welcome them here.

Joking aside, now that professor Haim Eshed is retired, he reveals such a big secret and it's all cool... ok 😏

I can see in a not too distant future, the aliens as our next invisible enemy just like Covid is.

Wait and see 

Edited by wideawake
  • Like 2

From link  ...

"Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of Israel's space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.

The 87-year-old former space security chief gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.....

Sure , this is not news to those who have looked into the SSP ... These would be aliens from the evil ET alliance that directs the cabal . They will have contacted many governments and be working with them , giving them advanced weaponry , telling them they are the good guys and are here to help ... this way mid level military are enticed into working with them ... Only the very top of the cabal , rothschilds and royalty , know these are the same malevolent  aliens that control them ..

This has been going on since the 1950's ... this old timer at age 87 , has finally decided we should know

• Like 1
Just now, wideawake said:

@oz93666

The cabal wants that info (propaganda) out there because if that wasn't the case, it wouldn't be on google, period.

That could be the case ... For all of previous history the ET story has been repressed and  ridiculed ... Now this guy has had a death bed confession , Not clear if this revelation was a planned release by the cabal  , but either way they don't really care it coming out now , they are getting the public eased into the idea of a benign "Galactic Federation" ... 

It's all to set us up for the open arrival of these deceivers... definitely before the end of this decade  

• Like 2

Paul Hellyer the former Canadian Defense minister had also talked about aliens, ufos and said that he believes they have been here for thousands of years. This was a number of years ago though and perhaps not as in depth as the guy above is talking. I’ll have to check out Paul Hellyers claims again. 

Heres an interesting ama he did on Reddit. A very interesting read - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/by7ipl/i_am_a_95_yo_former_canadian_minister_of_defense/

The extra-terrestrials have always been here, accessible to one and all but the rulers fill our minds with shit and announce the truth with terror sparking wars which are hidden since the very foundation of the war is lies and its tellers continue turning the souls of men into idiots using their body like duracell batteries to provide free energy to the enslavers.

1 hour ago, wideawake said:

@oz93666

The cabal wants that info (propaganda) out there because if that wasn't the case, it wouldn't be on google, period.

I agree, all news stories need to be questioned for its motive. If aliens are real, which fantastic technology, manipulating humans in the shadows, then they remain powerful as long as they are hidden, as Credo Mutwa says. But for some reason a stunt of some sort is being pulled, all the predictive programming in films has let everyone know what an alien looks like, a grey alien. Why have they showed us? It would be easier to let those who remember their experiences seem crazy. I’m still not sure why they want to pull a stunt, maybe it’s a game to them or some esoterical reason. 

All of us here know the likely plans though. Either stage an invasion to create the nwo or another form of deception with aliens pretending to be kind, wanting to help us, but actually having very sinister agendas 

this reality we live in gets weirder by the day 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Steph said:

The extra-terrestrials have always been here, accessible to one and all but the rulers fill our minds with shit and announce the truth with terror sparking wars which are hidden since the very foundation of the war is lies and its tellers continue turning the souls of men into idiots using their body like duracell batteries to provide free energy to the enslavers.

thought you were into flat earth? 

• Like 1

I believe the earth is as a minimum four dimensional. When you realise the scale of lies going on, its worth investigating the things that no one has seen that eveyone believes. There exists the superstitions such as extra terrestrials being on some far distant planet in the sky. In addition to their terrestrial existance as human beings, they have a celestial existence also.

It is the same nonsense that anything has ever crashed. Most Humans can't even comprehend what UAPs are. Humans have seen the same demonstrations since the beginning as Humans see today. UFO believers don't understand it like all the religions of this so-called world. To grasp it in the right context is not decided by Humans. Those who have to know will perceive demonstrated answers directly from the origin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The aliens are coming! Finally! LOL. Not really, but it is time to pull the trigger on this psy-op. I must admit, it's been a slow burner. We have been systematically pre-programmed with Hollywood's “little green men” since at least the 1940's, with black & white B-movies about 'Martians.' When 'War of the World's' was narrated by H.G.Wells, it was quite convincing.

Zecharia Sitchin's 'extraterrestrial Anunnaki from the Twelfth planet' didn't really fly, (pardon the pun) as intended by Laurence Rockefeller's 'Human Potential Foundation.' I swallowed all the UFO books authored by their intelligence agents, Timothy Good, Bud Hopkins and John E. Mack etc. until I realised it was all part of the forthcoming 'Alien Agenda.' In other words, bullsh*t.

The media took ET's to the next level with Daleks, Klingons, Vulcans and Chewbacca, until it just became ridulous. The Universe seems to be teeming with freaks! And yet, no-one, with any credibility, has ever seen one. Why so elusive? Clearly, they have had advanced technology for millenia, capable of destroying us, or to takeover the world, if that was their intentions.

On the other hand, if they are benevolent, they are not doing much 'helping' in our current global crisis.There ia a reason for this, according to a former director of Israel's security space program, “The aliens have asked us not to announce that they are here, humanity is not ready yet,” Haim Eshed claims the 'Galactic Federation' made a deal with Trump, not to cause “mass hysteria.”

You couldn't make this stuff up! Well, you could and they do... because if there was intelligent life out there, the last person they would contact is Donald Trump, who is doing a great job creating chaos by himself. Maybe they would communicate with the Israeli's though, since they are in charge of this earthly realm, but if that is the case, they are certainly not the “good guys.”

The 'Daily Star' has a 'Star Wars' exclusive, saying that a special forces unit has been trained to respond to any alien attacks. So it must be true, but I wonder how the SAS hope to combat spaceships which zip through the time/space continuum? Now, I'm not saying “flying saucers” are not real, people see them and record it, but that does not prove they come from “outer-space.”

The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, he said....but still, they come!

• Like 2