There Is A New And Very Serious "Conspiracy Theory" About COVID Testing - That Someone Is BUILDING A MASSIVE DNA DATABASE Of The World's Population

HistoryIsComplex

I didn't catch the name of the speaker - the radio was on in another room of the house - but at one point a political commentator opined:

"I consider it as distinctly possible that tens of millions around the World getting COVID tested is helping someone build the LARGEST DNA DATABASE of the World's Population that has ever been assembled. And we should keep an eye on that possibility and consider what potentially nefarious things such a global database could be used for."

3 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

I didn't catch the name of the speaker - the radio was on in another room of the house - but at one point a political commentator opined:

"I consider it as distinctly possible that tens of millions around the World getting COVID tested is helping someone build the LARGEST DNA DATABASE of the World's Population that has ever been assembled. And we should keep an eye on that possibility and consider what potentially nefarious things such a global database could be used for."

Are those fellas in Salt lake city doing something similar ?

That database thing could be true.

On a similar note .... the PCR test involves duplicating/multiplying DNA and occasionally it makes imperfect copies ... which are new strands of DNA mutated from the original.

So if Mr Johnson gives a sample of his DNA ... during the test this DNA goes through mutations creating new types of DNA.

The possibility is to create new organisms, new viruses new pathogens ... who knows.

But then again monkey-man is so stupid and divorced from reality it is only a mater of time before he kills himself, he is currently trying very hard to kill himself in many different ways, eventually he will succeed.