The new dystopian workplace

Saw this before and it is truly fucking scary, dystopian ain't the word for just how totalitarian this world is becoming.

The world in 2025 apparently *vomit*

This is what coronavirus will do to our offices and homes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-dc2d6e2d-3ab4-42de-8d03-bb7eda5fff8e

On the ground floor Laila pauses in front of a thermal body scanner to check her temperature is normal. Today it's 36.5C. She passes.

A camera, used for facial recognition, identifies her as a staff member and a security barrier opens. At no point does she touch anything. Laila is on a contactless pathway.

The lift to her office on the fourth floor is voice-activated. Touchless technology has replaced grubby buttons. The maximum occupancy is two.

On the fourth floor she walks down the corridor and through the door. Both are wider than before, made that way to keep staff further apart and reduce the chances of a virus being transmitted.

That's just some of it, we are living on a clown planet...

• Like 1

Totally agree the worlds going in a direction that’s not good for humanity it’s like something out of a sci-fi film sadly this is now science-faction businesses think going along with this will save them when they have no idea what the real plan is the COVID vaccine paper passes are already here next be digital and microchips cashless society full big brother combine Orwell’s 1984 and huxleys brave new world  we have full on huxwelian state of mass control we can still stop this tho people just need to wake up and wake up fast snap out of the perception deception then the shadow creatures in the background have no power they only have power by peoples ignorance .

Truth is their enemy ...

lies is their power...

fear is their food ... 

Yes this is part of the great reset you will be happy when you own nothing is there slogan all part of agenda 2030 the end game is  A.I takeover of everything  there’s a company in Britain it’s actually called sky net it produces military satellites the 16billion Doris Johnson just pledged to the cyber security operations is part of this , also check out operation lockstep by the Rockefeller foundation from 2010 everything is planned years in advance  the plandemic has just accelerated their plans  for this new normal which is just an updated version of the new world order if there’s no pushback then it becomes reality .

On 12/8/2020 at 8:57 AM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Saw this before and it is truly fucking scary, dystopian ain't the word for just how totalitarian this world is becoming.

The world in 2025 apparently *vomit*

This is what coronavirus will do to our offices and homes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-dc2d6e2d-3ab4-42de-8d03-bb7eda5fff8e

On the ground floor Laila pauses in front of a thermal body scanner to check her temperature is normal. Today it's 36.5C. She passes.

A camera, used for facial recognition, identifies her as a staff member and a security barrier opens. At no point does she touch anything. Laila is on a contactless pathway.

The lift to her office on the fourth floor is voice-activated. Touchless technology has replaced grubby buttons. The maximum occupancy is two.

On the fourth floor she walks down the corridor and through the door. Both are wider than before, made that way to keep staff further apart and reduce the chances of a virus being transmitted.

That's just some of it, we are living on a clown planet...

I saw that a few weeks ago, that article. I'm not really bothered if some jobsworth wants to take my temperature, that's pretty innocuous but I do not like all this digital scanning and reliance on technology. It has a habit of breaking down. Imagine not being able to get into one's "workplace/office" because the stupid A.I doesn't "recognise" you or malfunctions locking you in or summat.  Also it means getting rid of security men- more job losses there.  

Edited by itsnotallrightjack

On 12/8/2020 at 3:46 PM, Aye joe nada said:

Totally agree the worlds going in a direction that’s not good for humanity it’s like something out of a sci-fi film sadly this is now science-faction businesses think going along with this will save them when they have no idea what the real plan is the COVID vaccine paper passes are already here next be digital and microchips cashless society full big brother combine Orwell’s 1984 and huxleys brave new world  we have full on huxwelian state of mass control we can still stop this tho people just need to wake up and wake up fast snap out of the perception deception then the shadow creatures in the background have no power they only have power by peoples ignorance .

Truth is their enemy ...

lies is their power...

fear is their food ... 

Yes it is heading to Brave New World by the looks of it. That book should be on every school curriculum! I read that at university when I did a science fiction module as part of the English bit of my degree. I tell you people often sneer at science fiction as a genre, but I find a very important genre with messages in it. 

5 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Yes it is heading to Brave New World by the looks of it. That book should be on every school curriculum! I read that at university when I did a science fiction module as part of the English bit of my degree. I tell you people often sneer at science fiction as a genre, but I find a very important genre with messages in it. 

3 books every school should teach (1984) (brave new world)

(Fahrenheit 451) 

real educational work in this 3 science faction documents .