Spock blows the whistle on Jews conjuring malevolent Spirit in Synagogue

oz93666

This is still the most extraordinary video on Youtube . Leonard Nimoy tells the story of when he visited the synagogue with his family , the rabbi leads the congregation in calling forth The Earthly manifestation of their God  

Spock. ... 00:20 ....  " 5 or 6 guys get upon the Bima (stage) . They're facing the congregation , and they start their chanting ...My father says "don't look" ...so everybody's looking down , got their eyes closed or turned away  ... strange sound coming from those on the stage , they're not singers , more like shouters , all discordant , a wailing ...."  

Nimoy was later told by a rabbi ...02:45 ... " the reason you hide your eyes is because during this "benediction" the Shekkina comes among the congregation and you don't want to see that , you could be seriously injured or it could be fatal"

So this is the "God" of the jews . By aligning yourself with it you carry out It's will ... basically the implementation NWO ... This 'God' pulls strings behind the scenes , positioning  jews into influential positions ...

The second part of this 5 min  video is Nimoy explains how the "live long and prosper " hand gesture is the one the rabbi used during this conjuration.  

• Like 1

On 12/7/2020 at 4:49 AM, oz93666 said:

This is still the most extraordinary video on Youtube . Leonard Nimoy tells the story of when he visited the synagogue with his family , the rabbi leads the congregation in calling forth The Earthly manifestation of their God  

Spock. ... 00:20 ....  " 5 or 6 guys get upon the Bima (stage) . They're facing the congregation , and they start their chanting ...My father says "don't look" ...so everybody's looking down , got their eyes closed or turned away  ... strange sound coming from those on the stage , they're not singers , more like shouters , all discordant , a wailing ...."  

Nimoy was later told by a rabbi ...02:45 ... " the reason you hide your eyes is because during this "benediction" the Shekkina comes among the congregation and you don't want to see that , you could be seriously injured or it could be fatal"

So this is the "God" of the jews . By aligning yourself with it you carry out It's will ... basically the implementation NWO ... This 'God' pulls strings behind the scenes , positioning  jews into influential positions ...

it's their egregore and it is manifesting in physical form in our reality in the shape of the artificial intelligence and the internet of things so that it will have godlike power over everything on the planet

Probably just me, but I swear this guy was Asian, or that's certainly how he was made to look in star trek. Just shows you that 90% of actors in Hollywood are Jews. I never knew he was Jewish, you learn something new everyday. 

Edited by Morpheus

@EnigmaticWorld

Lee's father, Lee Hoi-chuen, was one of the leading Cantonese opera and film actors at the time and was embarking on a year-long opera tour with his family on the eve of the Japanese invasion of Hong Kong. Lee Hoi-chuen had been touring the United States for many years and performing in numerous Chinese communities there.

Although many of his peers decided to stay in the US, Lee Hoi-chuen returned to Hong Kong after Bruce's birth. Within months, Hong Kong was invaded and the Lees lived for three years and eight months under Japanese occupation. After the war ended, Lee Hoi-chuen resumed his acting career and became a more popular actor during Hong Kong's rebuilding years.

Lee's mother, Grace Ho, was from one of the wealthiest and most powerful clans in Hong Kong, the Ho-tungs. She was the half-niece of Sir Robert Ho-tung,[163][164] the Eurasian patriarch of the clan. As such, the young Bruce Lee grew up in an affluent and privileged environment. Despite the advantage of his family's status, the neighborhood in which Lee grew up became overcrowded, dangerous, and full of gang rivalries due to an influx of refugees fleeing communist China for Hong Kong, at that time a British Crown Colony.[27]

Grace Ho is reported as either the adopted or biological daughter of Ho Kom-tong (Ho Gumtong, 何甘棠) and the half-niece of Sir Robert Ho-tung, both notable Hong Kong businessmen and philanthropists.[163] Bruce was the fourth of five children: Phoebe Lee (李秋源), Agnes Lee (李秋鳳), Peter Lee, and Robert Lee.

Grace's parentage remains unclear. Linda Lee, in her 1989 biography The Bruce Lee Story, suggests that Grace had a German father and was a Catholic.[68] Bruce Thomas, in his influential 1994 biography Bruce Lee: Fighting Spirit, suggests that Grace had a Chinese mother and a German father.[165] Lee's relative Eric Peter Ho, in his 2010 book Tracing My Children's Lineage, suggests that Grace was born in Shanghai to a Eurasian woman named Cheung King-sin.[165] Eric Peter Ho said that Grace Lee was the daughter of a mixed race Shanghainese woman and her father was Ho Kom Tong. Grace Lee said her mother was English and her father was Chinese.[166] Fredda Dudley Balling said Grace Lee was three-quarters Chinese and one-quarter British.[167]

In the 2018 biography Bruce Lee: A Life, Matthew Polly identifies Lee's maternal grandfather as Ho Kom-tong, who had often been reported as his adoptive grandfather. Ho's father, Mozes Hartog Bosman, was a Dutch Jewish businessman from Rotterdam.[168] He moved to Hong Kong with the Dutch East India Company and served as the Dutch consul to Hong Kong at one time. He had a Chinese concubine named Sze Tai with whom he had six children, including Ho Kom Tong. Bosman subsequently abandoned his family and immigrated to California.[169] Ho Kom Tong became a wealthy businessman with a wife, 13 concubines, and a British mistress who gave birth to Grace Ho.

Looks like it was his grandfather's dad that was a Dutch Jewish business man. Although, I kind of feel there's always been a rewriting of history when it comes to Bruce. Like he broke his back in a fight with Wong Man Jack, which is not true. He did his back working out and probably ultimately contributed to his death due to misuse of painkillers causing an aneurism. I still love the guy and he's one of the best martial artists that's graced the planet and eternally known for Enter the Dragon which is a great movie. Love him or hate him, he inspired millions and his philosophy is inspiring. Be like water. 

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Don't really have much of an opinion on him to be honest. Been years since I have listened to any of his talks. Might have to take another look into him.

His philosophy is around martial arts, but that also ties into life and living. Be like water? Be fluid and flexible. 

I trained in martial arts for years, so he's a dude for me. 👍