Havana Syndrome

Doc

Havana syndrome: 'directed' radio frequency likely cause of illness – report

“Directed” radio frequency is the most plausible explanation for mysterious symptoms experienced by diplomats stationed in American embassies in Havana and elsewhere, a US government report has said.

The symptoms appear “to be consistent with the effects of directed, pulsed radio frequency energy”, said the report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering.

Basically they are admitting that radio frequency weapons are real. 5G anyone?

Here is the link

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/06/havana-syndrome-directed-radio-frequency-likely-cause-of-illness-report

And another from a few years back

Edited by Doc
Add link

6 hours ago, northern star said:

Exactly. They say its all a conspiracy, but this is all proof towards harmful EMFs, sound weapons, targetted individuals, spiritual attacks and Voice to Skull (V2S) technologies. So yet once again, conspiracies proved right.

Generally speaking, the one's who state "its just a conspiracy thoery" never have & never will look into the matters for themselves to confirm/deny whether it is just a theory or not.

It's like a man who has never looked up in his entire life saying the sky being blue is a conspiracy theory. Like, man, atleast look the fuck up, & then talk.

It's a blanket term given to them to use to perpetuate their ignorance...& they are all to willing to use the fuck out of it.

You have to actually inquire into matter to have an opinion of it. Problem is that requires some actual intelligence.

Word.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2020 at 7:11 AM, ThunderFace said:

Generally speaking, the one's who state "its just a conspiracy thoery" never have & never will look into the matters for themselves to confirm/deny whether it is just a theory or not.

It's like a man who has never looked up in his entire life saying the sky being blue is a conspiracy theory. Like, man, atleast look the fuck up, & then talk.

It's a blanket term given to them to use to perpetuate their ignorance...& they are all to willing to use the fuck out of it.

You have to actually inquire into matter to have an opinion of it. Problem is that requires some actual intelligence.

Word.

Good points. This is why I feel it is important to focus on the actual tangible stuff that is happening in the world - criminality, corruption, abuses of power etc. Too many ridiculous ideas with zero evidence getting too much air time these days. Too many turds in the punch bowl. Makes it very easy to dismiss all of it as just 'conspiracy nonsense'. One could argue that who needs the 'sheeple' - they're lost to the system. I disagree, we need all the help we can get if an authoritarian government comes knocking at the door.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:17 PM, Free_your_mind said:

Good points. This is why I feel it is important to focus on the actual tangible stuff that is happening in the world - criminality, corruption, abuses of power etc. Too many ridiculous ideas with zero evidence getting too much air time these days. Too many turds in the punch bowl. Makes it very easy to dismiss all of it as just 'conspiracy nonsense'. One could argue that who needs the 'sheeple' - they're lost to the system. I disagree, we need all the help we can get if an authoritarian government comes knocking at the door.

I agree on the latter. Disagree with the former.

What is tangible to someone who has actually done his/her due dilligence on a given matter - may seem completey intangible to someone else who hasnt looked into anything with his own discernment. (we can take the whole history of man for example - its quite clear to me, excluding the details, - that somewhere along the lines some other entities have played a part - to someone else, that may sound completely intangible)

& one should not cater to others ignorance on matters.

now im not saying always jump in balls deep on that topic...but also why the fuck not? alot of people say they choose not to go there for fear of alienating people - & i think there's truth to it - but i think there's more truth in them being in fear of what people think.

I could go on...

But anyway, genuinely, i appreciate your perspective.

Edited by ThunderFace

9 minutes ago, ThunderFace said:

now im not saying always jump in balls deep on that topic...but also why the fuck not? alot of people say they choose not to go there for fear of alienating people - & i think there's truth to it - but i think there's more truth in them being in fear of what people think.

I understand that. I often think of this quote these days:

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”  ― Leonardo da Vinci

I would add that there is another class though. Those that give me death threats when I mention certain things. This is why I try to just focus on people that I feel are ready to hear certain things. I get that time is of the essence though and I should probably speak my mind more no matter the consequence.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”  ― Leonardo da Vinci

I would add that there is another class though. Those that give me death threats when I mention certain things.

Profound truth!

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I understand that. I often think of this quote these days:

I would add that there is another class though. Those that give me death threats when I mention certain things. This is why I try to just focus on people that I feel are ready to hear certain things. I get that time is of the essence though and I should probably speak my mind more no matter the consequence.

I hear you.

I'll just add - some things are worth dying for.

Maybe im wrong - but i believe there is an instrinsic knowing within people - i strive to cater to that, regardless of whether their ego has its defences up.

I do appreciate it is a delicate dance though - & i am by no means a master of it. So again, i do hear you.

Regardless of our disagreements - i appreciate your perspective.