If You Had To Cite 4 Individuals Whose Info/Research/Perspectives/Teachings etc. Have Been Most Beneficial To You, Who Would They Be?

ThunderFace

Unfortunately I find it rather difficult to generate enough positive energy these days to really feel "inspired" by anybody.  Hopefully I am wrong but there doesn't seem to be any real benefits for the population in the generations to come. 

1. God- the father, the son and the holy ghost

2.John the Prophet- who wrote Gods word in the book of Revelation

3.Tesla

4.Lucifer- to believe in him, one has to believe in Jesus Christ.

Lucifer's/Satan's biggest trick is to make out that he doesn't exist.

• Like 1

Tony Blair, for his research on WMD in Iraq, I found this very insightful.

The Coroner at the Jean Charles de Menezes inquest, who helped me gain an understanding of the validity of coronors inquests.

John Major who placed the EU over UK democracy without election or public mandate, he helped me understand the realities of the system

Most of all, I would like to think the zombie king who keeps the zombies going through the motions like their perception of reality is real.

1 hour ago, ThunderFace said:

Aint that some something.

If youre scared to type out four names for fear of being monitored on an internet forum - what are the chances you speak up in person?

The message of corruption/truth needs courage to be spoken.

What a joke.

l notice that you didn't edit yours in, nor have you posted your 4 since..

3 hours ago, ThunderFace said:

Aint that some something.

If youre scared to type out four names for fear of being monitored on an internet forum - what are the chances you speak up in person?

Depends on who I'm speaking to I guess. I find it quite easy to red pill some people, but there are others that don't want to hear uncomfortable truths and I would be asking for trouble if I revealed my power level to them. Depends how bad cancell culture is in your area too.

I wouldn't have any issues talking about gateway stuff like the the scamdemic, but I'm not going to start talking about who is subverting our nations in front of normies if I don't feel like they're far enough down the rabit hole for that convo, or if I feel like they have zero pattern recognition skills. I'm not that suicidal... yet.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Basket Case said:

l notice that you didn't edit yours in, nor have you posted your 4 since..

Chosen to omit mine initially to not sway shit / discourage anyone from stating theirs. Stated i wil do it later.

Kindly contribute to the purpose of the thread, or dont, but chime in less.

16 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

but there are others that don't want to hear uncomfortable truths and I would be asking for trouble if I revealed my power level to them.

So you'll only speak truth as long as it wont cause trouble? Kinda my point. If a structure is built on lies - the Truth, by its nature, is supposed to be abbrasive to it.

& reveal your power level? Riiight.

Nobody mentioned "rabbit holes", "whose subverting our nations"...

Simply asked for four names & you hesitate at that - which is fine in and of itself - but you hesitate for fear of being monitored is the joke of it. Might want to chill on that power level stuff.

On 12/14/2020 at 9:59 AM, Free_your_mind said:

Not too many in the last 10 years, but; 

1)  Bruce Lee

2) Christopher Hitchens

3) Jordan Peterson

4) Joseph Campbell

If I can expand;

Bruce Lee for his work ethic. His dedication and commitment to self improvement. 

Christopher Hitchens for his humour, intelligence and wit. His value for freedom of speech at all costs, even if it offends. And boy, did he offend.

Jordan Peterson for his psychological perspectives on everything. His message to stay clear of ideology and his wisdom in warning us of the extremes of the far right and far left.

Joseph Campbell for his knowledge of archetypes and symbolism. The way he clearly translates metaphors from ancient stories into personal psychological truths.

23 hours ago, alexa said:

God/Jesus, is the best teacher ever, who has been more than beneficial to me😇

You do not need to explain yourself. I get it.

I made reference to your comment simply to state you can cite whoever the fuck you want. It was a personal question - i expected personal responses - you obliged.

Appreciate you.

• Thanks 1

I don't mind saying who i listen to most on a daily basis as the authorities will already know that about all of us

Every day I look at David Ickes headlines BEFORE i go on the forum.

I also scan the RT headlines and if there is anything noteworthy i'll click on it and read it.

I do the same with the Daily Mail (most mainstream media is garbage but occaisionally there is a noteworthy story worth looking at)

This gives me a mainstream perspective, an outside perspective (from Russia) and a 'conspiracy' perspective

I can then see them all within the context of the bigger picture

I also listen to the Corbett Report regularly and the UK Column

Concerning who has been the biggest influence on me in my life that is difficult to pin down but I have been following Ickes headlines for many years and they are a brilliant resource

If you cut out TV and computer games and other mainstream news and assorted crap from your life and spend your time on the aforementioned sources you'll have a pretty good grasp of whats going on in a fairly short space of time

My own view is that Truth Resonates.

No matter who you speak to or listen to, if it hits the raw truth you will feel it not just hear it.

I have skipped through many over the years...some professing knowledge but the truth was either compromised or twisted in some way.  I do watch David Ickes videos as they are released, I like most of them. I believe he is an honest man and I think he is very clued in. I like how he investigates so many topics and how they interlink.

I am not on board with the freeman way to do things because there are too many pitfalls for most people, the system is corrupt so trying to circumvent it on 'their' terms is mostly futile. That being said, I do believe the freeman ideology is quite accurate.

I kinda listen to all sorts but usually not in total agreement.

So my vague list :-/ :

1. David Icke

2. Randoms

3. Various whistleblowers

4. Higher Self

I'm looking for a few of the names over the years Ive listened to...not recalling right now...

• 2 weeks later...