Hospital admissions/deaths

I read everything I can find that goes against the governments narrative and propaganda regarding the covid 19 virus but I am struggling to rationalise or understand what people are dying from in icu's up and down the country.  I know that lots of medical staff have said its a hoax and wards are empty but I have close friends who have family members who are in icu on ventilators with a  covid diagnosis. These are healthy people in their 40's.  If these people don't have covid then what do they have? Tia

12 minutes ago, Jayne dariany said:

I read everything I can find that goes against the governments narrative and propaganda regarding the covid 19 virus but I am struggling to rationalise or understand what people are dying from in icu's up and down the country.  I know that lots of medical staff have said its a hoax and wards are empty but I have close friends who have family members who are in icu on ventilators with a  covid diagnosis. These are healthy people in their 40's.  If these people don't have covid then what do they have? Tia

Hiya.
More details would be helpful...
(l'm moving this thread into the correct Covid section)
BC :O)

They are dying from seasonal flu in roughly the same numbers people have always died from seasonal flu. It is now relabelled a big sensational disease as our remaining liberties are taken. There's a new vaccine around the corner which was created by  killing a 14 week old human and cannibalising it to bring good health to the people who are still alive. Some of us would rather face death by covid-19 than benefit from the slaughter of innocents. Some would rather survive even if it means throwing innocents to the sharks. The battlefield of life is ahead of you. Choose your path. On these kinds of sites the goggles will be taken from your eyes and you will learn to appreciate William Shakespeare: All the worlds a stage and the people on it merely players. Doth thy seek an interlude to have thine midsummer nights dream? All I can tell you is that adding to your stock of knowledge isn't a bad thing, but the blurry picture will not become clearer until you subtract from your stock that which can be discerned from direct experience to be false. A friend of a friend told me to be wary of gossip, especially when the washing machine is mesmerising as the TV is on full spin. What's your friends views on absolute unquestioning of the media before the Ronapanic? If TV is their God, we're the apostates speaking heresy!

Sorry I wasn't very clear. What I meant to ask is when ardent believers of the covid scam say that icu's are over run with patients seriously ill with covid  and nurses and doctors report it too how can I argue with that?  Is it really sufficient to say its the seasonal flu? Nurses and doctors who work on those wards every year at this time (flu season) state that this is different to what they have seen before? 

Ventilators have killed a lot of people this year, I think that's well known.  Fear caused nurses to stick the tubes into people's throats which damages the lungs.

I live in Brighton near that superspreader, I got ill, it was a bad flu like thing with hot dry lungs.  So yes I believe there is a virus.  What the virus is I don't know.  It was not the worst flu I have had.  I have had worse.  But as I was so worried about it, it definitely made it quite scary.  It's subliminal, the fear.  And If you get flu you start to be very afraid.  I am in very good health - but I'll just tell you what happened.

I had 2 rough evenings ... but nothing more.  Probably if there hadn't been the fearmongering I would have just not thought twice, but the fear affects you a lot makes you panic, frightened ... and I personally have a lot of knowledge, but even me.

So, there is a flu going round.  Big deal.  Which one is it?

I have a feeling it might be SarsCov1.  Meaning it's still going round the planet.  Or it could be anything really.

How many have died, if 50,000 extra die this year, I would guess about 25,000 died from the hospitals/ nurses not treating people or mistreating people.  So the true death toll would be 25,000.  Which makes it a 1-in-10 year flu.  The kind of thing we say in 2018, 2011, there was one about 2000 as well.  Very normal.  Nothing to worry about.

Because the PCR test is a total lie, and I mean a total lie ... nobody knows what it is.

The fact is that if you get a positive or a negative result with PCR, you don't know whether you are positive or negative ... you just don't know, that test is a fraud.

So .. nobody knows.

Starting to remind me of World War 1, how it started.  There was just a snowball effects, many strange things happened, and boom a war million killed, millions fighting, and at the end ... pointing fingers, blaming, claiming victory.

Nobody really knows what happened in the beginning middle or end.

Because humans are so unconscious ... just forget it.

Then some arsehole writes a history book and ... it's nonsense.

Fucking strange place, I will thank God the day I die, but the way I'm going ... I'll probably outlive them all and have to watch it for another 50 years.  So be it.

Oh yeah @Jayne dariany   you are probably not aware of the Milgram experiments .. these were done in the 60s and show that with a little pressure people will believe and do anything you tell them to do, even kill someone else.  It's easy to brainwash people, here's a link :   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Edited by rideforever
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Jayne dariany said:

I know that lots of medical staff have said its a hoax and wards are empty but I have close friends who have family members who are in icu on ventilators with a  covid diagnosis. These are healthy people in their 40's.  If these people don't have covid then what do they have?

There are all manner of respiratory illnesses such as pneumonia or bronchitis that could result in people ending up in hospital. I suspect it is the incorrect use of these ventilators that is causing the unneccessary deaths especially among the younger folk under the age of 60.

While there are lots of medical staff who say this is a hoax, there are unfortunately a large number who simply 'obey orders' or follow their programming - they will follow their 'flow charts' which will lead them to determine a 'Covid-19 diagnosis', with the 'solution' being to 'put them on a ventilator'.

17 minutes ago, Jayne dariany said:

What I meant to ask is when ardent believers of the covid scam say that icu's are over run with patients seriously ill with covid  and nurses and doctors report it too how can I argue with that?  Is it really sufficient to say its the seasonal flu? Nurses and doctors who work on those wards every year at this time (flu season) state that this is different to what they have seen before? 

Well this is where we get the conflicting information - the media will tell us that the 'hospitals are overflowing' and can't cope, while some brave enough to speak out will say otherwise.

What is worthwhile remembering is that EVERY YEAR in the UK around this time, the news and media are filled with 'warnings' about how the NHS 'can't cope', you have the news videos of patients lying in trolleys in corridors, and people being urged to only go to A&E if its an emergency. And the 'solution' given to this 'problem' is always "more money for the NHS".

• Like 2

The first that we knew my brother (39) was seriously ill was when he complained of being short of breath. He'd been a bit congested for a couple of days but nothing that seemed a cause for concern. Within a few hours his condition had deteriorated significantly, was admitted to A&E and at one point he actually had to be resuscitated.

He was placed on a ventilator in intensive care and we were given a rather poor prognosis by the doctor. Thankfully his condition improved and he was taken off the ventilator after 48 hours. He was eventually moved to a high dependency ward on oxygen and finally a regular ward before being released almost 4 weeks after being admitted.

He took months to recover physically and still has serious health problems to this day.

This took place in January 2016. Illness, disease and death has always been with us but in my opinion fear of this is being exploited relentlessly at this time to achieve a hidden agenda.

Ventilation is absolutely a last resort in ICU, in my experience dealing with other friends and relatives who've had pneumonia being given oxygen is far more likely. If you know several people who are being ventilated right now then there is perhaps something going around that is more deadly than the normal infections experienced at this time of year. Alternatively ventilators are being used far more readily for some reason which, as rideforever and grumpy owl rightly point out, can be dangerous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The PCR test itself is a fraud. NHS staff are diagnosing patients based on so called covid symptoms which resemble colds and flu (conveniently), then test the patient with a test not testing for a virus, from this the nurses and doctors believe the patient has Covid-19 rather than something else that already exists.

These doctors and nurses in hospitals have put their faith in a test that is an absolute fraud, these same NHS workers have all been put on a pedestal by the mainstream media and I'm sure that some of the doctors and nurses see themselves as superhero's as a result.

The fact is that covid-19 has still not been proven to exist and the PCR test they are using to test for covid-19 is an absolute fraud.

The ventilators are killing healthty people. Here is a video from back in June exposing it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gDnQVKekJLpT/

• Like 1