The government murdered Jesus Christ

{verse 4}

{chorus to fade}

I was thinking to add a fifth verse for the extended play version but the lyrics might stir up anti-christian protesters who smash televisions over the heads of members of the public in fervent zeal of their holy governments needing new powers to tackle an upsurge in consequences for the last pile of new powers for their holy governments hidden behind layers of propaganda and lying politicians.

Some people complain its a bit repetative. I totally agree.

Yeah, but they coudn't kill The Truth. He/It is not of the flesh, not of this world, not a body, or ego. He/It is of The Real. Not bound to time and space, or anything except The Truth. There is nothing else.

It is within and all-encompassing ALL that IS. Infinite.

Do they "get that" yet? They will. The "Good News".

ps; as a matter of fact; I Am here right now. I Am The Sinless and Guiltless Son of GOD. Eternal.

ps;ps;

they will say I'm a blasphemer, a heretic, insane, stupid, evil...but they Know not The Truth... the deluded ones

Edited by novymir

The legislature said the truth was a blasphemy against the law, the judiciary washed it's hands and the executive nailed him to a cross and speared him. The whole barbaric lot of them. That government.

I wonder what the scribes and pharasees would look like today. The pharasees must have been some kind of bakers guild selling bread so puffed up with leven that the bread must have been disappointing to Jesus who preferred levened bread. I dont think the way the pharisees new bread spinning techniques can be addressed by those who deceive us without some admission they know exactly what we're talking about and the silence is getting even louder as a truth is in the air.

They don't believe in angels but they'll support the desecration of fundamental human rights over a coronavirus saying those who risk their lives going maskless in a deadly pandemic with a constant swirling narrative are the selfish and the criminal, as Ben Hurr nails Jesus to the cross having declared and affirmed to protect fundamental human rights of those whose fundamental rights he violates.

2000 years ago. Nothing relevant here. Move along, move along, these are not the memes your looking for.

77. Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.

Split a piece of wood; I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

Everywhere I Am, but only as I Am. Not as others project me falsely to be. The ONE and I Are ONE.

As it says clearly in the scriptures, Jesus wished to serve God fully and was asked to create a certain kind of situation where he was executed ... he was frightened and asked God to take the burden away from him, but in the end he did what God asked and organised it with Judas.

3 days after his execution he returned and began a period of teaching his students.

Where does it say that in scriptures? That's different from the gospels where Jesus doesn't get a choice.God decides a god is to be with us and the god with us gets no say. The devil offers him the choice of ruling the whole world and he tells the devil to fuck off, begins saving people from the devil as people are crucified and their widows are pillaged, then Judas, someone who was asked to create a situation which see the god with us crucified, grasses him in to the Romans, who crucify him but he's back three days later not exactly shouting about his presence for the next 40 days then disappears into the mist. That's how I read it.

It was a misspelling. The devil tells him to throw himself off a cliff and Jesus replied fucketh offeth. The gospel might put it in a language that didn't have versatile words like fuck in it, but thats pretty much the story. The bibles actually pretty filthy whether it uses the word fuck or not and it is for children before this age of censorship and language perversion. Onias wanking his load over someone he was shagging. People trying to kill prostitutes incase she spills the beans on their embarrassing kinky shit.

• Haha 1

@Steph   I don't really know what you are referring to.
Gethesemane says a lot ... of course somebody who doesn't follow God can just ignore and indcations.
Jesus was indeed very powerful, few sages ever could raise the dead.
No mistakes about him.

Mathew 26, 36-50

Gethsemane
36 Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.” 37 He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled. 38 Then he said to them, “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me.”

39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

40 Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. “Couldn’t you men keep watch with me for one hour?” he asked Peter. 41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

42 He went away a second time and prayed, “My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done.”

43 When he came back, he again found them sleeping, because their eyes were heavy. 44 So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing.

45 Then he returned to the disciples and said to them, “Are you still sleeping and resting? Look, the hour has come, and the Son of Man is delivered into the hands of sinners. 46 Rise! Let us go! Here comes my betrayer!”

Jesus Arrested
47 While he was still speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, arrived. With him was a large crowd armed with swords and clubs, sent from the chief priests and the elders of the people. 48 Now the betrayer had arranged a signal with them: “The one I kiss is the man; arrest him.” 49 Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed him.

50 Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.”[a]

Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him.

When did he get a choice. He didn't opt for it. He wasn't "asked", on the contrary, he asked not to have to go through it but he was put through it anyway. That's what came his way. Situations were arranged for sure, but Jesus didn't choose them. He simply chose a path and murderous situations chose him.

13 minutes ago, Steph said:

He simply chose a path and murderous situations chose him.

He was a Holy man, does a Holy man have any choice?

Anyone who is Holy can become unHoly quite easily, you just put the radio on .. and leave it on, before long you won't be Holy any more, you won't hear anything but the radio.

Is there a choice?  Depends what you mean by choice; the sheep they have choice this, choice that.

But a Holy man no longer has Choice because he wishes to be the Light, and that wish is greater than anything else.  Everything else dies.

His flesh was quivering in the Garden of Gethsemene, but 3 times he saw his students ... asleep.  As if to reiterate to him how weak shallow naive vulnerable are human beings.   Their spirit may be willing but their flesh is weak.  And a great strong message is the only thing that will get through to them.  Or the flesh its lust and laziness and sloth will hold their spirit right to the end and bury it with the body.

So a powerful message had to be sent.  Moreover you have to abandon this world, if not it will bury you.

Such crossings are individual, personal crisis, a dark night, a death.  It's difficult to explain to people who live comfortably thinking that as the year's roll by ... everything is going to work out.  

“It’s impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared.” — Colonel Kurtz

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I shall fear no evil for though are with me

- sometimes I feel like the last Christian on the planet ... how it comes to be like this, I don't know ... if I am a Christian I come from the other side of the world.

If you face yourself, you will face horror, and terror, and death ... because that is what is there.  And you must face it all, and travel through it all, only beyond that is peace.

Edited by rideforever