Jump to content

Spotting reptilians


Reptile hunter
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

Bashar is very impressive , a dazzlingly quick mind ... but then the evil ET's who control things here are very intelligent . 

I did notice his logo in that video ...lol ... Remind you of anything?? ... The eye in the triangle ... the main freemason/illuminati sign ? 

Top_Logo2.pngisrael-regardie-eye-in-the-triangle220px-Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg

 

He doesn't say much about our "ET neighbors" in that 3 min video , ...you have to go to his site and pay $35 to watch the 2hr video ...

 

But I get the tone of his message .... all these type messages are very soothing  ,  "nothing much to worry about , lots of friendly ET's out there "....

 

According to Karl Mollison 95% of channelers are being deceived because they do not set up protection first ... so malevolent ET psychics step in , spin a good story setting people up for what they have planned .... the open arrival of malevolent ET's masquerading as friendly .... 

 

To judge a channeler you have to ask does the information fit in with what we already know ....What people on this forum should know is that the world is controlled by an evil cabal of humans , and these humans (Icke tells us) are under directions from malevolent off world entities (ET's) .....

 

To my knowledge Bashar says nothing of this ...... Only Mollison does . 

Okay great answer.

 

From my study of symbolism Im aware that symbols can be used for either good or evil. 

 

The all seeing eye is a symbol of enlightenment, meaning, they are aware of the truth of reality. 

 

I myself use Jesuits "Sun of God" symbol in my logos but to me it represents the Sun as Jesus the Saviour and light bringer of the world. "As Ive been made aware in Jordan Maxwells work"

 

Remember all these concepts were stolen from the original "society's"

 

Thats a good point about being deceived Im going to research Mollison.

Edited by Reptile hunter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I will relentlessly fight these fruitless works of darkness until my dying breath. I'm so sick of subversion.

Me too Im taking action. Thanks to Icke I understand the nature of cycles and do not fear death.

 

I highly suggest learning "common law" you will be surprised at how powerful it is.

 

This evil you speak of, its best weapon is "illusion" break past that and you are all powerful.

 

Edited by Reptile hunter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Anyone know if Mr Mollison passes the 9/11 test? I would be interested to hear his views on it.

 

What's the 9/11 test??? 

 

He confirms it was carried out by the cabal we all know and love ... using the intelligence agencies of many countries CIA , MOSAD , etc ...as well as assets in the SSP ...Secret Space Program . A cloaked craft above the towers turned them into dust using a DEW .directed energy weapon 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow. Trippy pics posted here earlier on this thread.

 

I notice talks about symbolism. Regarding "the eye" symbolism here is wingmakers perspective to look at it (I find this interesting to read):

 

Zyanya Chamber 5 represents a narrative of the Quantum Presence and its flowering in one’s life when they use the single eye.

The single eye has been appropriated by various cults and secret societies over the past 400 years, however, it goes back much further as a symbol of out-of-the-body consciousness. Shamans used this symbol extensively to designate that an individual was out of their body, that they were experiencing life as a floating, disembodied eye. It was associated with a state of consciousness that an individual could achieve, but not sustain, at least while in the body. 

The eye of Horus and Ra were bound to mythologies that suggested that the single eye was a form of protection against one’s enemies. The single eye was later used to symbolize the all-seeing eye of God. It was known as the Eye of Providence; a not so subtle reminder that God was observing our human actions and judgment was not far behind. As a visual representation, it’s suggested to be an artistic invention of Freemasonry, and its most notable expression is on the one-dollar bill. 

The single eye, as it pertains to WingMakers, is a symbol of the sovereign integral state of consciousness. It is not phenomenalistic, as in the case of the shaman; protectionists, as in the case of Egyptian mythology; or omniscient, as in the case of the Eye of Providence. It is an interconnection. A lens into the Grand Portal that connects all consciousness in a meaningful and purposeful experience, despite the turmoil and relative chaos that operates in the individual domain. 

 

Zyanya_Chamber_5.jpg

source link: https://wingmakers.com/art/mixedmediagallery-za/

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

Wow. Trippy pics posted here earlier on this thread.

 

I notice talks about symbolism. Regarding "the eye" symbolism here is wingmakers perspective to look at it (I find this interesting to read):

 

Zyanya Chamber 5 represents a narrative of the Quantum Presence and its flowering in one’s life when they use the single eye.

The single eye has been appropriated by various cults and secret societies over the past 400 years, however, it goes back much further as a symbol of out-of-the-body consciousness. Shamans used this symbol extensively to designate that an individual was out of their body, that they were experiencing life as a floating, disembodied eye. It was associated with a state of consciousness that an individual could achieve, but not sustain, at least while in the body. 

The eye of Horus and Ra were bound to mythologies that suggested that the single eye was a form of protection against one’s enemies. The single eye was later used to symbolize the all-seeing eye of God. It was known as the Eye of Providence; a not so subtle reminder that God was observing our human actions and judgment was not far behind. As a visual representation, it’s suggested to be an artistic invention of Freemasonry, and its most notable expression is on the one-dollar bill. 

The single eye, as it pertains to WingMakers, is a symbol of the sovereign integral state of consciousness. It is not phenomenalistic, as in the case of the shaman; protectionists, as in the case of Egyptian mythology; or omniscient, as in the case of the Eye of Providence. It is an interconnection. A lens into the Grand Portal that connects all consciousness in a meaningful and purposeful experience, despite the turmoil and relative chaos that operates in the individual domain. 

 

Zyanya_Chamber_5.jpg

source link: https://wingmakers.com/art/mixedmediagallery-za/

Brilliant, thank you for sharing and love the artwork.

 

Lol, those pics are freaky right. 

Edited by Reptile hunter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think if you ask them if they are a reptillian, they cannot lie about it. 
I believe this is the power of the spoken word and the truth.
There's an interview with Louis C.K. and Rumsfeld and Louis asks him repeatedly "Are you a lizard?",
and he always avoids answering the question with a yes or no.

 

Edited by John Connor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/5/2020 at 3:36 AM, Steph said:

That stuff is caused by a syndrome identified by Professor Oldees in 1722. It's actually contagious and alot of children catch it very young and slowly degenerate as the syndrome progresses over a period of decades. People with Oldees syndrome have been known to live for over a century so its not deadly but the symptoms cause the sufferer to have a distaste for hip hop music and heavy rock and a fondness for cranberry juice and horlicks. This is the hidden pandemic in our world today!

 

Rather ageist - I'd say the hidden pandemic is behind government walls and smokescreens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

Rather ageist - I'd say the hidden pandemic is behind government walls and smokescreens.

Imagine there's no John Lennon, it's easy if you try. No hell above us, beneath us Rupert Murdoch's Sky.

 

Ageist? The baby boomers stole the very heavens from their children in a never ending party where all the human rights won in World War 2 by their parents were spent on package holidays and surveillance apparatus to keep the party pooping baby's in a prison that many claim they cannot see. Celebrity idols have crucified the immortal god and replaced it with a plastic replica and you think the government can hide this calamnity? That's not a gumtree your vlimbing because you're onto plums. Oldies4truth.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Well I've had to come back to the fold. Firstly because I was there when the Mr icke ( legend) stated he was the son of God on the wogan show all those years ago.i was young and couldn't understand why he was mocked so. Being that in school we were taught exactly that. I remember being what 5 years old and giving a book saying this Is how it is, even then I was like but this is just a story. Anyway Mr icke must dance around his living room going look you bell ends I was sadly right about these cunts who  control. Alas there well maybe shapeshifters. But if you Google ( the new oracle) apparently mammals eyes don't jus change colour. Humans default setting is brown skin and brown eyes, What was it approx 4000 years ago ish (whatever) the blue eyes the green eyes etc and light skin appeared from science it was due to location on the planet. Hmmm I think not, try this that whitey is a hybrid. Then look at the blood rh negative. Look into how many people in power have this blood. Try the whole of the royal family and then also the American presidents. The list goes on. If I wanted to take over a planet, I wouldn't do it head on, id manipulate the dna ,hmmm let's do some mrna tinkering and disguise it as a saviour!

as the powers that be learnt from two world wars its got to be slowly and gradually, people used to have wire fences between there back gardens. Now its 6 foot fences. Divide and conquer. Google how.many kids and people go.missing yearly. Aka the same as cows tasty fillet. How.much fear was generated by this covid bolox, watching dear old people walking down the street masked up. Wtf.

There will be no revolution because people don't even know what they actually are. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Red pill taken said:

The list goes on. If I wanted to take over a planet, I wouldn't do it head on, id manipulate the dna ,hmmm let's do some mrna tinkering and disguise it as a saviour!

 

Yeap, exactly...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If their life spans are many times ours, maybe even essentially immortal, then they'd have all the time in our world to influence and cause change.

 

This head on attack stuff, no, these UFO's are simply our own technology that we engineered from, say Roswell, but it maybe used to fake an invasion or just first contact, either way man will forget their differences if an external threat required us all to fight together for the whole planet.

 

(Only a 48 Second Clip)

 

 

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/30/2021 at 5:59 PM, Red pill taken said:

Well I've had to come back to the fold. Firstly because I was there when the Mr icke ( legend) stated he was the son of God on the wogan show all those years ago.i was young and couldn't understand why he was mocked so. Being that in school we were taught exactly that. I remember being what 5 years old and giving a book saying this Is how it is, even then I was like but this is just a story. Anyway Mr icke must dance around his living room going look you bell ends I was sadly right about these cunts who  control. Alas there well maybe shapeshifters. But if you Google ( the new oracle) apparently mammals eyes don't jus change colour. Humans default setting is brown skin and brown eyes, What was it approx 4000 years ago ish (whatever) the blue eyes the green eyes etc and light skin appeared from science it was due to location on the planet. Hmmm I think not, try this that whitey is a hybrid. Then look at the blood rh negative. Look into how many people in power have this blood. Try the whole of the royal family and then also the American presidents. The list goes on. If I wanted to take over a planet, I wouldn't do it head on, id manipulate the dna ,hmmm let's do some mrna tinkering and disguise it as a saviour!

as the powers that be learnt from two world wars its got to be slowly and gradually, people used to have wire fences between there back gardens. Now its 6 foot fences. Divide and conquer. Google how.many kids and people go.missing yearly. Aka the same as cows tasty fillet. How.much fear was generated by this covid bolox, watching dear old people walking down the street masked up. Wtf.

There will be no revolution because people don't even know what they actually are. 

 

 

What are they exactly? ...  I`m missing what you are saying. Are you suggesting blue or green eyed people with Rh Negative blood are Reptilian. ?  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/19/2020 at 4:12 PM, Steph said:

Imagine there's no John Lennon, it's easy if you try. No hell above us, beneath us Rupert Murdoch's Sky.

 

Ageist? The baby boomers stole the very heavens from their children in a never ending party where all the human rights won in World War 2 by their parents were spent on package holidays and surveillance apparatus to keep the party pooping baby's in a prison that many claim they cannot see. Celebrity idols have crucified the immortal god and replaced it with a plastic replica and you think the government can hide this calamnity? That's not a gumtree your vlimbing because you're onto plums. Oldies4truth.com

 

Patronizing response and inaccurate. Not sure what you base your perceptions on - but hey far be it for me to p1ss on that parade. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

When you have the celebrity formally known as 'prince harry' going to the Us and then saying publically that he is against the first amendment right to free speech you have there very clearly an asset of the conspiracy carrying out a clear agenda to undermine the US constitution which protects the rights of individuals against the abuse of power of the state and big government

 

That is i suggest a scripted move on the part of harry and I think this whole narrative of him being at odds with the british royal family is a load of bunk

 

I think it is just theatre because at the moment the conspiracy wants to pretend that the british royal family doesn't agree with harry and in fact cares about things like the british constitution

 

So in order to have harry play this role the conspiracy has to have him distanced from the royal family who are all still keeping up a pretext of being patriotic brits when in reality they are fully signed up members of the globalist freemasonic network that does not recognise national boundaries and wishes to dissolve them in order to create a world government

 

At some point, when the time is right for the cabal, the british royal family will have a shift towards a fullblown globalist, woke, prince harry style pushing of the anti-british and anti-freedom position. They will likely self-dissolve themselves to make way for a new power structure in the form of a globalised TECHNOCRACY. They will oppose NO aspect of the encroaching technocracy

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2021 at 10:38 AM, Macnamara said:

When you have the celebrity formally known as 'prince harry' going to the Us and then saying publically that he is against the first amendment right to free speech you have there very clearly an asset of the conspiracy carrying out a clear agenda to undermine the US constitution which protects the rights of individuals against the abuse of power of the state and big government

 

That is i suggest a scripted move on the part of harry and I think this whole narrative of him being at odds with the british royal family is a load of bunk

 

I think it is just theatre because at the moment the conspiracy wants to pretend that the british royal family doesn't agree with harry and in fact cares about things like the british constitution

 

So in order to have harry play this role the conspiracy has to have him distanced from the royal family who are all still keeping up a pretext of being patriotic brits when in reality they are fully signed up members of the globalist freemasonic network that does not recognise national boundaries and wishes to dissolve them in order to create a world government

 

At some point, when the time is right for the cabal, the british royal family will have a shift towards a fullblown globalist, woke, prince harry style pushing of the anti-british and anti-freedom position. They will likely self-dissolve themselves to make way for a new power structure in the form of a globalised TECHNOCRACY. They will oppose NO aspect of the encroaching technocracy

 

I think you are spot on, this is exactly what someone close to me has said.

 

The Royals are trying to slither into the shadows, after which the police (which she controls) will be pulled out, absolute violence and anarchy will be break out.

 

Ordo Ab Chao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

The Royals are trying to slither into the shadows, after which the police (which she controls) will be pulled out, absolute violence and anarchy will be break out.

 

Ordo Ab Chao

 

I think that the covid-hysteria IS the chaos and the new order they will create from it is the great reset

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...