"I tested positive for Covid" – Celebrities, public figures and other virtue signallers

DarianF

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

As much as I loved him when he played for United, David Beckham (who probs sold his soul years ago) is on the latest UNICEF advert urging people to get jabbed. Yeah, fuck him.

https://hugotalks.com/2021/04/26/david-beckham-peek-a-boo-club-hugo-talks-lockdown/#comments

Piece of sellout shit. But the sheep will still keep him a billionaire and buy his crap.

• Like 2

On 5/10/2021 at 5:06 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

And it has apparently backfired.

7 million followers for this mindless Bimbo. The western world is finished.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen any footballers posting about getting the vaccine. I'm not sure their teams would let them get the genuine vax and risk injury.

On 5/25/2021 at 5:55 AM, Ed8 said:

I haven't seen any footballers posting about getting the vaccine. I'm not sure their teams would let them get the genuine vax and risk injury.

No manager is going to allow a multi-million dollar superstar take an experimental and dangerous jab for a fake virus. If there are any announcements, you can be just about certain the player never got more than a safe saline solution. Money talks, and these guys aren't that stupid.

• 1 month later...

I have no idea who this person is to be honest.

Stephanie Davis: Former Hollyoaks star in hospital with 'horrific' Covid

Stephanie Davis

Former Hollyoaks actress Stephanie Davis has spent the weekend in hospital with a "horrific" bout of Covid.

The 28-year-old was admitted early on Friday and has shared a series of videos from her hospital bed, where she has been on painkillers and with an oxygen mask and intravenous drip.

Early on Monday, she said she was "all right" but sick of "being in pain now".

Her representatives said she had not been vaccinated because of her allergies and the risk of anaphylaxis.

She is also at high risk because of her underlying asthma, her spokeswoman said.

From: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-57719445

A "horrific" bout of Covid?

But still able to film herself in her hospital bed for her Instagram followers. 🤔

She signed off by telling her followers: "Please stay safe, wear your masks, wash your hands. This is absolutely horrific."

Sounds more like propaganda to me. 

Makes you wonder whether these actors/actresses are just acting out some other role...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I have no idea who this person is to be honest.

Stephanie Davis: Former Hollyoaks star in hospital with 'horrific' Covid

Stephanie Davis

From: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-57719445

A "horrific" bout of Covid?

But still able to film herself in her hospital bed for her Instagram followers. 🤔

Sounds more like propaganda to me. 

Makes you wonder whether these actors/actresses are just acting out some other role...

Yeah, whatever she's selling I'm not buying.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Shy Talk said:

It seems 'Long Covid' is now a euphemism for not being good enough:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lewis-hamilton-reveals-long-covid-171953300.html

Yes, it's such a brutal, deadly virus, he managed to survive a 70-lap race against some of the most elite fine tuned athletes in the world and a whole bunch of races before that since December 2020. Geez this Covid is a nasty virus 🤣

Between "long Covid" and "mental health" issues, professional sports is going to be over soon.

Is this how some sportsmen and women will get out of taking the jab? Cite their struggles with mental health or recovering from the imaginary virus, and retire into the background.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Painful viewing, but when this is all over, these celebrity cunts can't be forgotten about.

https://hugotalks.com/2021/08/26/do-celebrities-have-blood-on-their-hands-hugo-talks-lockdown/

Like I said from Day 1, give it time. Hold out as long as you possibly can, and let the sheep die (it's sad yes, but we tried to warn them and they didn't listen). The deaths and injuries will build and build and build to the point where it can't be censored or covered up anymore, no matter how hard the controllers try to stop it. It will be a flood.

And us smart ones... we can sit back and say we told you so. And then we won't have to take it, because it won't be able to be mandated anymore, because it will be too obviously dangerous.

Delay, delay, delay. Refuse refuse refuse. Our time and vindication will come.