Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

2 minutes ago, Zusies said:

Your previous post are on public display! I may suggest that you go back to using Twitter for your mug sling. 

So what if they're on display? So are yours, which show you've got f all to say, so why don't you mind your own business and roll your chin back in? 🙄

19 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Ive asked you the same question many times, yet youre still here spinning your BS and doubling down when called out on it! You have some nerve to be asking this of others.

I'm here because it's a discussion forum, not just a platform for promoting what you believer in.

25 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

still waiting for your public retraction that I said NOTHING about jewish culture whatsoever, not just just "some" of it.

I did retract the comment, here, and I don't understand why you're offended that I said I'm pleased you don't dislike all of Jewish culture. If what you say is true that you don't dislike all of Jewish culture, why are protesting so much?

Don't worry Skitzorat, he sent me an abusive email yesterday accusing me of constantly racially abusing him. I just told him to fuck off. He is beyond help, reason and redemption.

They guy has lost his mind...... I think he is frankly a danger to us all here with his casual slurs of 'racist' and 'anti-semite'.

I think it is clear Rob that this forum does not suit your perspective. Everywhere you go here you annoy people... Why don't you just go away and so something nice, instead of just farming negativity.... I think you are demon possessed, a man in his right mind would not enjoy creating so much negativity... a sane man would have more pride and move on and do something worthwhile and positive. Something in you seeks conflict and enjoys it. I think you may be mentally ill.

I have time for the mentally ill because I believe I can help them to some extent as I have a perspective about their condition. But not abusive people who do not recognise their condition and are lost in psychosis. Those people are dangerous to those around them. That means us.

Anyway I know the demon in Rob's mind will rejoice at this message because it allows him to get all excited and pour out all his venom.....

Yawn Rob.... we're all sick of it and I'm afraid we are sick of you.... I don't speak for others, but I have just seen the effect you have made everywhere you go on this forum. It is ALL negative because something in you....lacks human empathy..... is wholly egocentric.... and is willing to be deceptive in order to maintain an advantage in a discussion.

But it's not working Rob. We're smart here.......We see through you I'm afraid.

He really is a most unpleasant character...... he never used to be like this. I don't know what has happened to him lately. It's a shame.

Edited by Truthspoon

On 1/15/2022 at 11:20 PM, Macnamara said:

I'm a lot younger than you. 20 years ago i was brainwashed by the left. At that point noam chomsky was my hero and i believed that everyone on the planet should be brown

As I mentioned, I never heard of this belief before that everyone on the planet should be brown. If it was Noam Chomsky that influenced you, what has he said on the subject? Has he written it in a book or article? I would really like to see that, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Don't worry Skitzorat, he sent me an abusive email yesterday accusing me of constantly racially abusing him. I just told him to fuck off. He is beyond help, reason and redemption.

They guy has lost his mind...... I think he is frankly a danger to us all here.

You sent me a whole string of very abusive emails, and I thought the mods told you stop this bickering.

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You sent me a whole string of very abusive emails, and I thought the mods told you stop this bickering.

No I didn't. Now you're lying. I only ever wrote to you to apologise and try to make amends......

I see it's all pointless now and you are beyond reason and redemption.

Your demon is welcome to you.... you seem to have abandoned your soul to the creature inside your mind you think is you......

It's a shame....that's all...

But hey ho, life goes on.

12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I think it is clear Rob that this forum does not suit your perspective. Everywhere you go here you annoy people... Why don't you just go away and so something nice, instead of just farming negativity.... I think you are demon possessed,

I think you're projecting. Never in my life have I had problems and issues with hearing voices in my head. You're had severe problems with that. You told me that you went to an event where there was a "blue Buddha" and that things were going on that you thought that you got possessed by a demon. That's what you told me. So please stop projecting and stop bickering.

Just now, Truthspoon said:

No I didn't. Now you're lying. I only ever wrote to you to apologise and try to make amends......

I see it's all pointless now and you are beyond reason and redemption.

Your demon is welcome to you.... you seem to have abandoned your soul to the creature inside your mind you think is you......

It's a shame....that's all...

But hey ho, life goes on.

Yes you did send me a series of abusive emails yesterday about demonic possession. You accuse everyone you argue with of being demonically possessed. When you had problems a few years ago, you said you thought you were possessed. I suggest you sort out your problems off the forum and stop this bickering.

You ARE demonically possessed Rob...... It is not abusive to point out a fact.

You need to address it before it's too late.

You have become a slave of your ego... But your ego is not the real you.

He is turning you into a monster.

But I know you have a really good side..... You have got all mixed up here and fought all the wrong battles and attacked and upset all the wrong people..... Because your ego is directing you into deeper and deeper errors.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, Truthspoon said:

You ARE demonically possessed Rob...... It is not abusive to point out a fact.

What you say doesn't mean a thing. You band the word around like a cheap currency. What you say is totally meaningless! LOL

You make a habit of accusing people of being possessed.  You even accuse people of being  possessed on your trashy blog:

https://www.truthspoon.com/p/banned-from-david-icke-forum-thank-god.html

Now stop this bickering.

33 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I think he is frankly a danger to us all here with his casual slurs of 'racist' and 'anti-semite'.

exactly!

That's why I'm so annoyed he labelled me as an anti-semite by saying he's "pleased" I dont dislike "jewish culture" when I never said anything of the sort, then doubled down saying he's "pleased" I don't dislike "all" jewish culture. Despite me saying in so many words how dangerous for the WHOLE FORUM for such slurs to be slung about. I"m surprised he's allowed to continue making such casual slurs, surely the mods understand the dangers for all of us if some weasel is allowed to throw such things around with gay abandon with no pushback from them.

And yet here we are still saying he "retracted" it, when he did nothing of the sort and playing dumb and trying to turn it around onto me for being pissed about it s if its shows me up... he did the same the thing with us "precious whites" being so racist et al too.

Fuking sick of this well poisoner.

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

exactly!

That's why I'm so annoyed he labelled me as an anti-semite by saying he's "pleased" I dont dislike "jewish culture" when I never said anything of the sort, then doubled down saying he's "pleased" I don't dislike "all" jewish culture. Despite me saying in so many words how dangerous for the WHOLE FORUM for such slurs to be slung about. I"m surprised he's allowed to continue making such casual slurs, surely the mods understand the dangers for all of us if some weasel is allowed to throw such things around with gay abandon with no pushback from them.

And yet here we are still saying he "retracted" it, when he did nothing of the sort and playing dumb and trying to turn it around onto me for being pissed about it s if its shows me up... he did the same the thing with us "precious whites" being so racist et al too.

Fuking sick of this well poisoner.

You're trying to make something out of nothing and protesting too much. As mentioned, I did retract the comment, here, and I don't understand why you're offended that I said I'm pleased you don't dislike all of Jewish culture. If what you say is true that you don't dislike all of Jewish culture, you wouldn't be protesting so much.

Edited by RobSS