Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

 

why suddenly so coy about your portal rob?

 

On 12/11/2021 at 10:32 PM, RobSS said:

The omega point and the transcendental object at the end of time that many is envision, is the aim of transhumanism... singularity with technology is their belief, their dream, their agenda, and their hope, but they're misled by the brain. The brain is only a manifestation of illusory material reality. The brain does not generate consciousness. The brain is not the source of consciousness.

 

What actually could be about to rise over the horizon isn't Satan's counterfeit singularity with technology, but the Holy Grail itself, a timeless portal and conduit for spiritual consciousness that flows from the Divine, which visionaries have sensed in myths for aeons. It can't be put into words because it exists beyond the human intellect... Stay awake, so it doesn't come as an unexpected surprise!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

I have said I'm looking for the portal, but looking for the portal is just another way of finding a way to Christ, which a lot of people are doing. Nothing wrong with that and I'm not the only one saying we're approaching a spiritual vortex. Some will see it some thing good. Others will see it with terror. Even C. S Lewis stated the same thing!

 

so why not say that in the first place instead of accusing me of 'making things up'

 

i'm not making things up

 

you have spoken about the things i have said you have spoken about and the cabal IS pursuing a genocidal policy against europeans so instead of being so obstreperous why don't you just behave like a reasonable person and say 'yes mac you are right, those things are happening'?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I'm glad you thought I was being "coy". I don't like to come across as being to bold.

 

do you see yourself as the servant of the vessel that has been sent forth as a bearer of the love of the creator to intervene in our little chats here about the cabals anti european agenda?

 

On 12/31/2021 at 6:37 PM, RobSS said:

"If now from some part of the great Creation in dire distress, suffering and ardent appeals rise to the Creator, then a Servant of the Vessel is sent forth as a bearer of this Love to intervene helpingly in the spiritual need. What floats merely as a myth and a legend in the Work of Creation then enters Creation as a living reality.

 

Such missions, however, do not often occur. Each time they are accompanied by incisive changes and great upheavals. Those who are thus sent bring Light and Truth to the erring, Peace to the despairing; with their message they stretch forth their hands to all who seek, offering them new courage and new strength, and guiding them through all Darkness up to the Light. They come only for those who long for help from the Light, but not for the scoffers and the self-righteous." (O. Bernhardt)

 

I'm not asking to mock rob its just i have seen a flaw in your thinking

 

You have also written that the grail only calls forth those pure of spirit

 

But the problem is that it is not pure to support genocide and to harass those who highlight genocide. It isn't pure at all and if you think that it is Gods plan to genocide us and that your role in that is to get us all to shut up whilst it goes on then i am hear to tell you that you are a wicked man

 

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

so why not say that in the first place instead of accusing me of 'making things up'

 

I did say originally that I was looking for a portal and when I said you were making things up - you said I thought it was "my portal", but I've never said that.

 

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you have spoken about the things i have said you have spoken about and the cabal IS pursuing a genocidal policy against europeans so instead of being so obstreperous why don't you just behave like a reasonable person and say 'yes mac you are right, those things are happening'?

 

How many times would you like me to state that mass immigration is being used as a weapon? If you can't comprehend what I say, don't blame me!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

do you see yourself as the servant of the vessel that has been sent forth as a bearer of the love of the creator?

 

I hope so!

 

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

I'm not asking to mock rob its just i have seen a flaw in your thinking

 

If you see flaws, just ask questions.

 

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

You have also written that the grail only calls forth those pure of spirit

 

But the problem is that it is not pure to support genocide and to harass those who highlight genocide. It isn't pure at all and if you think that it is Gods plan to genocide us and that your role in that is to get us all to shut up whilst it goes on then i am hear to tell you that you are a wicked man

 

 

You're making false accusations though.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I hope so!

 

right so you DO see yourself as a divine messenger.....jeez that was like getting blood out of a stone

 

who would have thought that gods messenger would be so damn obtuse

 

i always imagined they would be more straight to the point and less bullshitty

 

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

If you see flaws, just ask questions.

 

i have been asking MANY questions rob, the problem is that you have not been answering them

 

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You're making false accusations though.

 

no i am not

 

explain to me why gods messenger has chosen to come to the david icke forum to harass the people who are highlighting the cabals replacement policy as outlined on the website of the united nations? (see my previous post where i quoted that)

 

so are we to understand then that gods messenger supports antifa and the flooding of migrants into the west?

 

Am i in fact the bad guy for not wanting to be ethnically replaced whilst watching migrants being turned against me through critical race theory? Is that gods plan for me?

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

right so you DO see yourself as a divine messenger.....jeez that was like getting blood out of a stone

 

I wasn't sure in what context you meant but in the context I replied to, yes that is the case. Ideally, everyone should be messengers of the Divine.

 

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

who would have thought that gods messenger would be so damn obtuse

 

i always imagined they would be more straight to the point and less bullshitty

 

 

It's important to clarify things. Having patience isn't always bad thing.

 

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i have been asking MANY questions rob, the problem is that you have not been answering them

 

 

I can't guarantee to answer every question, but I'm sure there are things you won't answer also, so it works both ways.

 

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

no i am not

 

Yes you are. Accusing me of supporting genocide is childish.

 

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

explain to me why gods messenger has chosen to come to the david icke forum to harass the people who are highlighting the cabals replacement policy as outlined on the website of the united nations? (see my previous post where i quoted that)

 

so are we to understand then that gods messenger supports antifa and the flooding of migrants into the west?

 

Am i in fact the bad guy for not wanting to be ethnically replaced whilst watching migrants being turned against me through critical race theory?

 

I've never said I'm God's messenger and accusing me of somehow supporting Antifa is just nonsense!

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I've never said I'm God's messenger and accusing me of somehow supporting Antifa is just nonsense!

 

your posts said that a vessel is sent to redeem the world therefore that person is a messenger from God

 

there are two sides on the mass immigration debate. There are those (antifa and BLM ie neo-marxists funded by the sabbatean corporate socialists) who want unlimited immigration and then there are those who want border controls

 

we each have a choice between what side of the debate we support. YOU have made the choice to come here and styme the discussions on this matter. You, to my knowledge, have not gone to antifa forums to styme their discussions. Therefore it is clear what side you support through your actions (judge a tree by its fruit)

 

I am not the only person who perceives your efforts as being obstructionist as many other posters have commented to that effect so don't even bother trying to gaslight me by telling me i'm imagining that

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

your posts said that a vessel is sent to redeem the world therefore that person is a messenger from God

 

there are two sides on the mass immigration debate. There are those (antifa and BLM) who want unlimited immigration and then there are those who want border controls

 

we each have a chose between what side of the debate we support. YOU have made the choice to come here and styme the discussions on this matter. You, to my knowledge, have not gone to antifa forums to styme their discussions. Therefore it is clear what side you support through your actions (judge a tree by its fruit)

 

I am not the only person who perceives your efforts as being obstructionist as many other posters have commented to that effect so don't even bother trying to gaslight me by telling me i'm imagining that

 

You should really start a blog rather than get involved in a discussion forum because you clearly don't want discussion, so I'll happily leave you to it!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

You should really start a blog rather than get involved in a discussion forum because you clearly don't want discussion, so I'll happily leave you to it!

 

i've got no problem with your portal chat rob and it should be obvious to you that i have been paying attention. I share your interest in grail lore and am happy to discuss such matters with you

 

what i am troubled by is that i feel i am being made to feel as if i am supposed to somehow feel bad for highlighting this mass immigration aspect of the conspiracy

 

but if we want objective truth then we should look at what is really happening and accept that as the truth even if it challenges our ego and i don't think that you, on this issue anyway, have managed to overcome your ego enough to tell the harsh truth....but that's fine as i WILL do it

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

what i am troubled by is that i feel i am being made to feel as if i am supposed to somehow feel bad for highlighting this mass immigration aspect of the conspiracy

 

 

You raise interesting questions and make some good points but things go pear shaped very quickly and just get ridiculous.

 

The subject is very emotive, and I don't want to get involved in nonsense talk as I've got better things to do.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

You raise interesting questions and make some good points but things go pear shaped very quickly and just get ridiculous.

 

well rob that is very typically insulting

 

i have absolutely laid out the conspiracy. Its your efforts to disrupt that which are ridiculous

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

well rob that is very typically insulting

 

i have absolutely laid out the conspiracy. Its your efforts to disrupt that which are ridiculous

 

 

I can assure you, it wasn't meant as an insult as I said a couple good things about you and I wasn't resting all the blame on you for when things go pear-shaped.

 

It's not my intention to disrupt, so I'll let you be.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was watching a youtube clip of a programme bettany hughes did on the city of alexandria and she was speaking about hypatia. I've seen it before but i like the places that bettany often has an interest in.

 

Alexandria is portrayed as a 'multicultural' city fizzing with ideas. However a new religion comes along in christianity and this new religion then finds itself at odds with paganism

 

We all know how it ends: in an orgy of violence and cultural iconoclasm, with hypatia dragged off her chariot, stoned and flayed. The library is burned and many of its secrets lost

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

We all know how it ends: in an orgy of violence and cultural iconoclasm, with hypatia dragged off her chariot, stoned and flayed. The library is burned and many of its secrets lost

Majority of Americans believe US democracy is at risk of extinction and just 54% think Biden won the presidential election, new poll shows

  • 51 per cent of Americans said U.S. democracy was in danger of extinction
  • Just 26 per cent said American democracy was 'secured' for the future 
  • Number who believe Biden's election was legitimate dropped 10 points since April

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 19:15 GMT, 17 January 2022 | Updated: 20:35 GMT, 17 January 2022

A majority of Americans says in a stunning new poll that U.S. democracy is at risk of 'extinction.'

The assessment comes in a new poll near the anniversary of President Joe Biden's first year in office, just days after the anniversary of the Capitol riot.  

About half, or 26 per cent, said U.S. democracy's survival 'is secured for future generations,' according to the poll from Schoen Cooperman Research.

Slightly fewer, 23 per cent, said they weren't sure, with 51 per cent saying democracy was in danger of extinction.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411601/Majority-Americans-believe-democracy-risk-extinction.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobSS said:

 

You raise interesting questions and make some good points but things go pear shaped very quickly and just get ridiculous.

 

The subject is very emotive, and I don't want to get involved in nonsense talk as I've got better things to do.

 

This conversation is brilliantly ironic. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobSS said:

 

I can assure you, it wasn't meant as an insult as I said a couple good things about you and I wasn't resting all the blame on you for when things go pear-shaped.

 

It's not my intention to disrupt, so I'll let you be.

 

Robby you've been called out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...