Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

I want an apology from  and for him to come clean for telling the thread I implied I dislike jewish culture when i said nothing of the sort!

 

Foooorgggiiiive me if Im getting "bitchy" for the fact hes still lying about it - I explained its a dangerous accusation to be made and to imply that im being antisemetic could shut the forum down and could be used against me.

 

exxxxccccuuuuuuse me for not letting it go.

exxxccccccccuuuuuse me for being "bitchy" about it.

 

ps. not sure why you're so concerned about getting the thread back on topic now - hes forever taking off it in other directions despite how much we bring it back!

@Grumpy Owl

Apologies, I've been informed  your mod message wasn't necessarily related to my comments above your message as others had been deleted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AMERICAN JEWRY is demanding the legalization of America’s large illegal alien population

49 national and state-level Jewish racial advocacy groups sent a letter addressed to Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer yesterday instructing them to include a “pathway to citizenship” for virtually all illegal immigrants currently living in the United States. 

 

The letter, signed by organizations like the Anti-Defamation League and Bend The Arc, calls on Democrats to include an amnesty for “immigrant youth, Temporary Protected Status (TPS) holders, essential workers, and their families” in “any future economic recovery or infrastructure legislation that moves forward via budget reconciliation.” 

Speaking on behalf of the Jewish population, they further state that “Immigrant justice is especially personal to the American Jewish community” and that “welcoming outsiders” (except in Israel) is a quintessential part of their tradition. 

 

The Democratic party’s Jewish and corporate sponsored pro-immigration stance has become an electoral liability. Earlier this week, the overwhelmingly Mexican-descended and former Democratic stronghold Texas border city of McAllen elected its first Republican mayor in 24 years, citing the desire to crackdown on immigration as the reason. 

 

The intended impact of the ADL’s immigration ultimatum is not clear, but it is obviously at least in part a peace offering to liberals and the left, who have been condemning Israel’s recent actions in Gaza. Grassroots progressives have turned support for Israel into a political third rail, and with this letter, Jews remind them that they can obtain less popular items on their agenda like open borders if they turn a blind eye on Zionism instead. 

The ADL’s CEO, Jonathan Greenblatt, has been consciously working behind the scenes to prevent the “woke left” from getting in the way of Israel’s geopolitical and racial goals. Greenblatt and the wider Jewish community support and even fund most anti-White and globalist policies, but they are afraid that the non-Jews in their coalition may start to apply these principles to the Zionist project. 
 
Jewish billionaires are the largest donors to both parties. If this is serious and not a mere publicity stunt, Biden and the Democrats could put congressional Republicans in a no-win situation where they must choose between voters and donors as the 2022 midterms approach.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

1809078070_Screenshot2022-01-17203414.jpg.51f74a2a6d0eb4168c9533a2e87c9f6d.jpg

 

Exactly what they are promoting, except when it's about Israel. They are everything they accuse white people of. Projection works wonders it seems. More than enough useful white idiots to do their work for them.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, RobSS said:

So the 14 words, for example, very popular words on the far right, aren't about skin colour?

 

the first time i ever heard about the '14 words' was on this forum recently

 

it sounds like they are a REACTION to the anti-white agenda that is looking to replace white people

 

18 hours ago, RobSS said:

You said -: "i have a far more compassionate view then you"

 

yes unlike you i don't blame the people who are being genocided. Instead i see their frustration as being the direct reaction to the malevolent actions of the cabal who are pursuing a genocidal policy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, skitzorat said:

AMERICAN JEWRY is demanding the legalization of America’s large illegal alien population

49 national and state-level Jewish racial advocacy groups sent a letter addressed to Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer yesterday instructing them to include a “pathway to citizenship” for virtually all illegal immigrants currently living in the United States.

 

but surely that's just a 'conspiracy theory'!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

the first time i ever heard about the '14 words' was on this forum recently

 

it sounds like they are a REACTION to the anti-white agenda that is looking to replace white people

 

 

yes unlike you i don't blame the people who are being genocided. Instead i see their frustration as being the direct reaction to the malevolent actions of the cabal who are pursuing a genocidal policy

 

I think that's a misuse of compassion and not the right view to take. It's turning a blind eye to something that should be questioned and sorted out.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Does anyone really know? Probably why they never get anywhere!

 

I'm a conspiracy theorist. I discuss many different aspects of the conspiracy

 

One aspect of the conspiracy that really started to come into sharp focus in 2015 with the migrant crisis was the great replacement

 

We saw marxist merkl inviting all and sundry into europe when no one had taken a vote on that and we saw george soros telling the EU that they would have to pay hundreds of millions of euros every year to pay for migration and we saw NGO boats ferrying people across the sea from africa after the fall of gaddafi

 

Suddenly ideas like the kudenhove-kalergi plan really came into the spotlight

 

Then we saw the caravans approaching the US that were funded by soros and we saw theresa may sneaking off to marrakech to sign the UK into the UN migration compact and we saw the french rise up in the yellow vest movement at being taxed to pay for the migrants

 

So it is hardly surprising of there is an increasing pushback against these globalist machinations and frankly shame on you for supporting them

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

I think that's a misuse of compassion and not the right view to take. It's turning a blind eye to something that should be questioned and sorted out.

 

no you have got it arse about face

 

what you are talking about is the reaction of a people who are being genocided

 

if you were being honest you would see that and you would instead attack the people doing the genociding

 

what you are upset about is that people are opposing their own genocide: shame on you

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

So it is hardly surprising of there is an increasing pushback against these globalist machinations and frankly shame on you for supporting them

 

 

You're supporting them by helping them with their divide and conquer agenda.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

what you are upset about is that people are opposing their own genocide: shame on you

 

 

Shame on you for falling for the divide and conquer agenda.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You're supporting them by helping them with their divide and conquer agenda.

 

no you are supporting this:

Billionaire EU supporter tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year

EUROPEAN Union supporter George Soros has claimed Europe should take "at least a million" refugees every year and let them choose where they want to live.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

no you are supporting this:

Billionaire EU supporter tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year

EUROPEAN Union supporter George Soros has claimed Europe should take "at least a million" refugees every year and let them choose where they want to live.

 

 

I was against mass immigration when you were a left wing Biden supporter! LOL

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

 

I was against mass immigration when you were a left wing Biden supporter! LOL

 

i was never a biden supporter and i was never a state-socialist

 

I was a libertarian socialist

 

your genocidal buddies are the ones behind this; you are on the wrong side of history:

 

A brand new study has been published in the established medical journal 'circulation' which has prompted a cardiac doctor to go on the new media channel Great Britain News to speak about a connection between the covid jabs and an increase in deaths and illness relating to circulation eg cardiac arrest, strokes, myocarditis and pericarditis etc.
 
The clip of the doctor can be seen here and is less then 4 minutes long (not much time to spend on something that can save your life): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8t0qQ5R4I
 
The study he is talking about can be read at the link below but the key line is as follows:
 
''We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.''

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

i was never a biden supporter and i was never a state-socialist

 

I was a libertarian socialist

 

I that case, I was against mass immigration when you were a  liberal socialist.

 

Just now, Macnamara said:

your genocidal buddies are the ones behind this; you are on the wrong side of history:

 

A brand new study has been published in the established medical journal 'circulation' which has prompted a cardiac doctor to go on the new media channel Great Britain News to speak about a connection between the covid jabs and an increase in deaths and illness relating to circulation eg cardiac arrest, strokes, myocarditis and pericarditis etc.
 
The clip of the doctor can be seen here and is less then 4 minutes long (not much time to spend on something that can save your life): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8t0qQ5R4I
 
The study he is talking about can be read at the link below but the key line is as follows:
 
''We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.''

 

 

What's that got to do with me? 😕

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

 

I that case, I was against mass immigration when you were a  liberal socialist.

 

so you say

 

what i do know is that you are a lot older than me but that doesn't mean you are more switched on than me now

 

you're not doing gods work rob. You are doing robs work

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

What's that got to do with me? 😕

 

mass immigration and the demonisation of white people are just another aspect of the same conspiracy as the covid jabs which may prove to be a population reduction tool

 

If they are in fact a population reduction tool then the jabbing of the british people occuring at the same time as people like you cheer lead the invasion of britain then we can clearly see the two things as part of the same genocide agenda

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...