Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

Just now, Macnamara said:

which you are interpreting in ways that suit you

It's not a question of "interpretation". It's what the text says if you read the context. Isaiah is reporting what God said as per the text.

would you question aboriginal australians about being natives of australia? or is it just white people who you want to single out as having no ancestral lands?

I personally don't care where people come from. It was you who started talking about natives.

the forces of movement are not looking to 'heal' rob. They are looking to genocide

Which is why we need Divine intervention.

the only question is whether or not enough people can pushback enough to prevent it

and yet it is me you argue against and not antifa

Yes, I do argue against Antifa and BLM too. The extreme left and right are different sides of the same coin, IMO.

7 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I'm agreeing with you that mass immigration should be stopped.

you HAVE to say that because to say otherwise is to argue for the replacement of white people and thereby make a public declaration of hostile aggression towards white people

you HAVE to say that because to say otherwise is to argue for the replacement of white people and thereby make a public declaration of hostile aggression towards white people

No, I've been saying mass immigration should be stopped since the 1980's. 

It's not a question of "interpretation". It's what the text says if you read the context. Isaiah is reporting what God said as per the text.

i'm not talking about your bible quote i am talking about how you are applying it to your belief in impacting the unseen world through the work of wagner

I personally don't care where people come from.

of course you don't, because its not you that is being replaced and the more people that flood in the more people there will be who simply DON'T CARE and that is EXACTLY what the globalist elites want

It was you who started talking about natives.

yes i said it is wrong to genocide them

Which is why we need Divine intervention.

no we need people to start being honest

Yes, I do argue against Antifa and BLM too. The extreme left and right are different sides of the same coin, IMO.

i ain't seeing that going on. All i'm seeing is you pushing back on any thread where people are talking about the cabals weaponisation of mass immigration

Edited by Macnamara

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

No, I've been saying mass immigration should be stopped since the 1980's.

but if you looked inside the head of every non native and looked at how they voted at the ballot box and in referendums would the majority be voting for things that prevented immigration or for things that boosted it?

did you and they vote for brexit for example?

Edited by Macnamara

i'm not talking about your bible quote i am talking about how you are applying it to your belief in impacting the unseen world through the work of wagner

There's nothing in the work of Wagner where Parsifal choses anyone, and I've never said Parsifal is about judging anyone... it's definitely not.

of course you don't, because its not you that is being replaced and the more people that flood in the more people there will be who simply DON'T CARE

It's not just white people being replaced, it's anyone one who wants to retain their humanity they want to replace.

yes i said it is wrong to genocide them

no we need people to start being honest

i ain't seeing that going on. All i'm seeing is you pushing back on any thread where people are talking about the cabals weaponisation of mass immigration

I'm all for stopping mass immigration so it can't be used as a weapon, but at the same time, I care about how the problem is tackled, and when people appear to blame "the Jews" or refer to immigrants like animals, or deny that racism exists against black people, then yes, I will highlight the problems with those arguments because it puts those trying to stop the cabal in a very bad light.

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

but if you looked inside the head of every non native and looked at how they voted at the ballot box and in referendums would the majority be voting for things that prevented immigration or for things that boosted it?

did you and they vote for brexit for example?

Then you have to win them over to your side of thinking, but it won't be done using extremist language.

Just now, RobSS said:

There's nothing in the work of Wagner where Parsifal choses anyone, and I've never said Parsifal is about judging anyone... it's definitely not.

you have quoted the bible whilst saying that you are pursuing your own goal of redeeming the world through the work of wagner

Just now, RobSS said:

It's not just white people being replaced, it's anyone one who wants to retain their humanity they want to replace.

the two things are related

if they can replace white people then they will control everyone else. they already have the chinese in a chokehold; now they want to do the same to europeans and the japanese and the koreans:

Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

Just now, RobSS said:

I'm all for stopping mass immigration so it can't be used as a weapon, but at the same time, I care about how the problem is tackled, and when people appear to blame "the Jews" or refer to immigrants like animals, or deny that racism exists against black people, then yes, I will highlight the problems with those arguments because it puts those trying to stop the cabal in a very bad light.

i have a far more compassionate view then you. I see those people as hurt and scared

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you have quoted the bible whilst saying that you are pursuing your own goal of redeeming the world through the work of wagner

You asked me my views about the future. I was just presenting general things from the Bible. What I presented was noting to do with Parsifal, but regarding Wagner's drama, the return of the Holy Spear to the Grail opens a way to Jesus Christ. It's drama does not say Parsifal is the redeemer, it says that Jesus Christ is the Redeemer.

if they can replace white people then they will control everyone else. they already have the chinese in a chokehold; now they want to do the same to europeans and the japanese and the koreans:

What will put people off from taking you seriously is making it about skin colour.

i have a far more compassionate view then you. I see those people as hurt and scared

You have a far more patronising view, that's for sure!

Just need to clarify, the difference between term "The Great Work", as used by Freemason Albert Pike and the its use in science to drive the transhumanist agenda, and the common use of the term in Alchemy, that is to say of turning lead into gold as a metaphor for turning lower consciousness into higher consciousness, which is the essence of Christian belief that's in the service of Jesus Christ.

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

You asked me my views about the future. I was just presenting general things from the Bible. What I presented was noting to do with Parsifal, but regarding Wagner's drama, the return of the Holy Spear to the Grail opens a way to Jesus Christ. It's drama does not say Parsifal is the redeemer, it says that Jesus Christ is the Redeemer.

no you spoke of looking for a portal and that you saw yourself having a role in that process

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

What will put people off from taking you seriously is making it about skin colour.

i don't, i talk about culture, language, history, economics, values, beliefs, common law etc

the people making it about colour are the critical race crowd who are radicalising immigrants againts the natives. perhaps you should complain to them

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

You have a far more patronising view, that's for sure!

a more ACCURATE view

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

replacement IS extremist

Of course it's extremist but by becoming extreme in retaliation runs the risk of becoming what you hate, which is why a lot of people regard the extreme left with the same suspicion as the extreme right.

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

Just need to clarify, the difference between term "The Great Work", as used by Freemason Albert Pike and the its use in science to drive the transhumanist agenda, and the common use of the term in Alchemy, that is to say of turning lead into gold as a metaphor for turning lower consciousness into higher consciousness, which is the essence of Christian belief that's in the service of Jesus Christ.

and you see yourself as involved in the latter?

but you don't just see yourself as involved in transforming your own consciousness but that of society too

Just now, RobSS said:

Of course it's extremist but by becoming extreme in retaliation runs the risk of becoming what you hate, which is why a lot of people regard the extreme left with the same suspicion as the extreme right.

its not extreme to want mass immigration to stop

just because you keep injecting these extreme language terms into the mix doesn't mean that anything you say is an accurate portrayal of what is going on here. It just means that you are needlessly trying to frame people for things they haven't done

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

no you spoke of looking for a portal and that you saw yourself having a role in that process

The Grail is a portal between the physical dimension and the Divine. That's what the work is about. I said I was exploring the role. I could be wrong, but I feel a calling to explore the possibility.

the people making it about colour are the critical race crowd who are radicalising immigrants againts the natives. perhaps you should complain to them

So the 14 words, for example, very popular words on the far right, aren't about skin colour?

a more ACCURATE view

You said -: "i have a far more compassionate view then you"

That was in reply to: "people appear to blame "the Jews" or refer to immigrants like animals, or deny that racism exists against black people..."

Do you have compassion for people like Jason Köhne, who's says, "we're going to have to make efforts to recoup what has been lost by way of war"?

I ask because people like Jason Köhne are being promoted by people who use extreme language, which you try to defend by saying you're being "more compassionate". They're undoing any positive work you're trying to achieve. You seem torn between moderation and extremism.

Edited by RobSS

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

and you see yourself as involved in the latter?

but you don't just see yourself as involved in transforming your own consciousness but that of society too

Transforming consciousness has to start from within. The music drama, Parsifal, is about demonstrating good to overcome evil.

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

its not extreme to want mass immigration to stop

just because you keep injecting these extreme language terms into the mix doesn't mean that anything you say is an accurate portrayal of what is going on here. It just means that you are needlessly trying to frame people for things they haven't done

No it's not extreme to want mass immigration to stop. Do you believe there's no such thing as the extreme right wing?

10 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

MOD NOTE

Please quit with the bitchy personal attacks and get this thread back on topic.

Thank you all.

I want an apology from @RobSS  and for him to come clean for telling the thread I implied I dislike jewish culture when i said nothing of the sort!

Foooorgggiiiive me if Im getting "bitchy" for the fact hes still lying about it - I explained its a dangerous accusation to be made and to imply that im being antisemetic could shut the forum down and could be used against me.

exxxxccccuuuuuuse me for not letting it go.

exxxccccccccuuuuuse me for being "bitchy" about it.

ps. not sure why you're so concerned about getting the thread back on topic now - hes forever taking off it in other directions despite how much we bring it back!

Edited by skitzorat

Just now, skitzorat said:

I want an apology from @RobSS  and for him to come clean for telling the thread I implied I dislike jewish culture when i said nothing of the sort!

Foooorgggiiiive me if Im getting "bitchy" for the fact hes still lying about it - I explained its a dangerous accusation to be made and to imply that im being antisemetic could shut the forum down and could be used against me.

exxxxccccuuuuuuse me for not letting it go.

exxxccccccccuuuuuse me for being "bitchy" about it.

How many times have you falsely accused me of being anti-white? I'd like an apology for that, thanks.

15 minutes ago, RobSS said:

How many times have you falsely accused me of being anti-white? I'd like an apology for that, thanks.

Im not apologisin for using your own words and attitude in here against you! 

Many others show you up and provide examples of your anti-whiteness, might as well ask the whole thread to grovel at your knees and youre not getting that from me, that makes you mad.

"precious whites" x 2 remember? to say the least.

besides, being called anti-white is hardly a lynch able offensive these days unlike being tared with the anti-semite brush.

I take it your tit-for-tak response you just gave is saying I'm right that you did label me such. 

Edited by skitzorat

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Im not apologisin for using your own words and attitude in here against you! HA! 

Many others show you up and provide examples of your anti-whiteness, might as well ask the whole thread to grovel at your knees and youre not getting that from me, that makes you mad.

"precious whites" x 2 remember? to say the least.

besides, being called anti-white is hardly a lynch able offensive these days unlike being tared with the anti-semite brush.

I take it your tit-for-tak response you just gave is saying I'm right that you did label me such. 

I've never said anything that's anti-white, and I've never harboured anti-white attitudes. I haven't denied saying you dislike Jewish culture, but you can't deny stating that I'm anti-white. I've said "precious whites", but that wasn't against all whites. I'm sure there are precious blacks too. Nice try, but there's nothing prejudiced in my attitude there!