Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

2 minutes ago, bobb said:

Here you go everyone that is full of hate and bile and nothing better to do than be self righteous, have a look at these video's from another thread and realise the game being played out in your tiny minds, enjoy.

so just to be clear about which part of my post you disagree with.....which of the following is it:

1) that rob is religious

2) that biden is a satanist

3) that biden is using the state apparatus to gather up intel in which people have sought a religious exemption to the covid jabs

4) that the main bulwark against him will be working people who clinton described as 'the deplorables'

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

so just to be clear about which part of my post you disagree with.....which of the following is it:

1) that rob is religious

3) that biden is using the state apparatus to gather up intel in which people have sought a religious exemption to the covid jabs

4) that the main bulwark against him will be working people who clinton described as 'the deplorables'

Sorry my mistake I was replying to robss but replied to your's instead somehow, techno is a wonderful thing when it works🙄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I don't live in America, so am not familiar with the details of what's presently going on there.

the same things that are happening here because all these cabal controlled countries are all following the same script

Obviously, I hope people are waking up, like they are here in the UK. Here in the UK, the government is showing signs of getting into trouble with it's Covid agenda to dimmish peoples' rights.

yes a lot of working people here are waking up yes. Perhaps the 'professional' class are lagging behind a bit

I don't think it's wise to call Joe Biden a Satanist, but I definitely agree he's working for the Cabal. If you make allegations that can't be factually proved, you only end up giving the enemy more power.

The four pillars of satanism are:

-eugenics

-self preservation as the highest goal

-social darwinnism

-moral reletavism

so i think its fair to say that biden is a satanist as he is presiding over the worlds biggest eugenics programme

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

1) that rob is religious

1. So am I

2. Biden is not anything I care about, and besides the united states corporation has been dissolved so it's all media smoke and mirrors.

3. I dont care, see above

4. No just ordinary nitwits that are going to be mad as hell when they find out the truth!

Edited by bobb

Just now, Macnamara said:

if you think it is bidens woke support that will stand up to him then you are sorely mistaken

I dont even know what this term 'woke' means, can you explain?

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The four pillars of satanism are:

-eugenics

-self preservation as the highest goal

-social darwinnism

-moral reletavism

so i think its fair to say that biden is a satanist as he is presiding over the worlds biggest eugenics programme

Those 4 may be a definitions of satanism with a small s, but it's still quite an emotive term, especially because of the word's association with the word spelled with a capital letter. I think banding about terms like that still empowers the enemy because they'll take things like that to show their followers and run with it. There are far better ways of exposing the words of darkness.

Edited by RobSS

There's a lot of heat, here, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

It's much worse to be sitting on the sidelines and being lukewarm. You really don't know where you stand unless you express them openly and get feedback, so hopefully all this energy can be transformed into energy that's even more positive, and keep a sense of humour!

Edited by RobSS

Anyway I only jumped into this topic because of a foreskin issue, and yes there is an agenda to kill everyone that don't worship those that are in power!, so get over it and grow up, the only tricks they can pull is FEAR!

21 minutes ago, bobb said:

Anyway I only jumped into this topic because of a foreskin issue, and yes there is an agenda to kill everyone that don't worship those that are in power!, so get over it and grow up, the only tricks they can pull is FEAR!

You get too worked up sometimes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

Those 4 may be a definitions of satanism with a small s, but it's still quite an emotive term, especially because of the word's association with the word spelled with a capital letter. I think banding about terms like that still empowers the enemy because they'll take things like that to show their followers and run with it. There are far better ways of exposing the words of darkness.

nonsense. They are being exposed more and more for what they are as are their apologists

34 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

nonsense. They are being exposed more and more for what they are as are their apologists

It'd be better to focus on why the system is satanic, and help destroy the structure that way, rather then accuse an individual of being a satanist. It's okay to call Crowley as Satanist, for example, because he never hid that.

That's why Parsifal didn't throw the Holy Spear at Klingsor, the black sorcerer. Parsifal used the Spear on Klingsor's kingdom, which was then destroyed and fell to ashes. If Parsifal had thrown the Spear to injure Klingsor directly, the Spear would've rebounded and Parsifal would've ended up with a self-inflicted wound, just like Amfortas, with a wound that would never heal.

Edited by RobSS

On 1/12/2022 at 1:25 AM, Macnamara said:

the elite are creating CRT because they want to utterly destroy target populations who they intend to swamp with immigrants whilst radicalising those immigrants against the target population; they are clearly painting a target on the backs of white people because they want to unleash violence against white people

Homeless man who shot dead teen cashier in cold blood at Burger King where he used to work had been released without bail in November for screwdriver attack: Screamed 'America's gonna burn' during wide-eyed perp-walk

• Glynn was out on the street following his arrest on November 30 for menacing a man with a screwdriver because his crime was 'not bail eligible.' 
  • He now faces charges of murder, robbery, criminal use of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon 
  • Bayron-Nieves was working a night shift as a cashier at a Burger King in East Harlem when an armed robber shot and killed her after she handed him $100
  • Glynn's past criminal record includes at least three other prior arrests: criminal possession of a weapon in 2020, another menacing charge from 2018 and a criminal mischief charge stemming from a 2017 incident

By Snejana Farberov and Ronny Reyes For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:13 GMT, 14 January 2022 | Updated: 04:36 GMT, 15 January 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10403325/Police-arrest-suspected-gunman-cold-blooded-killing-Burger-King-worker-19.html

On 1/12/2022 at 1:25 AM, Macnamara said:

the elite are creating CRT because they want to utterly destroy target populations who they intend to swamp with immigrants whilst radicalising those immigrants against the target population

they are clearly painting a target on the backs of white people because they want to unleash violence against white people

'Everybody run!' The moment 'smiling knifeman' launched rampage in Manchester shopping centre and randomly attacked five people including a mother pushing a pram

• Raphael Chevelleau, 43, randomly attacked five people at a Manchester mall  
  • Chilling CCTV footage captures moment he calmly purchased blade for £1.50 
  • Chevelleau unwrapped chef's knife and broke into a run, stabbing five people 

By Jacob Thorburn For Mailonline

Published: 18:52 GMT, 14 January 2022 | Updated: 19:50 GMT, 14 January 2022

Chilling CCTV footage captures the moment a 'smiling' knifeman calmly purchased the blade he used during a random rampage that saw him stab five people. 

Shoppers in Manchester's Arndale shopping centre ran for their lives and dived for cover as Raphael Chevelleau, 43, knifed three people and attempted to wound two others as he dashed through the mall.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10403885/Smiling-Manchester-knifeman-caught-CCTV-buying-1-50-blade-used-attack-people-Arndale.html

https://thepostmillennial.com/suspect-in-deadly-east-harlem-burger-king-shooting-of-woman-charged-with-murder-robbery?utm_campaign=64470

Murderer shouts ''where are our reparations?''

This will be the eye catcher for the camera. Not the murder of course.

#StreetSmarts of non-whites.💪

Just like illegal migrants making children cry and then show that on camera at the right moment.

Or that infamous 'smirk' of that Canadian boy, used to ''show'' he was the ''racist''. ''We got him!'' they said, when they caught his smirk on camera..

Edited by Firebird