Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

Just now, ink said:

 

As I said .... Stupid and immature post with zero knowledge.

 

So you say, anyway i'm not here for a pissing contest or for popularity, I really could not give two stuffs about joining anyone's patronage, so you can fuck off!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, RobSS said:

The problem in fighting evil is that it can swing back and the person fighting evil can become infected with evil

 

Good point, they say you become the thing you hate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bobb said:

 

So you say, anyway i'm not here for a pissing contest or for popularity, I really could not give two stuffs about joining anyone's patronage, so you can fuck off!

 

Go read this thread and learn something 

 

 

 

One of many threads to learn from .... But I guess you are chopped and so (just like the injected) you have too much invested in your delusion to actually think (I even bet that .... if you have a boy child .... you have had them mutilated and thus YOU are a child abuser)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I suggested a political solution is the only solution

 

No, way easier than that, just tell everyone to fuck off and mind one's own business, because it aint none of your's!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ink said:

 

Go read this thread and learn something 

 

 

 

One of many threads to learn from .... But I guess you are chopped and so (just like the injected) you have too much invested in your delusion to actually think (I even bet that .... if you have a boy child .... you have had them mutilated and thus YOU are a child abuser)

 

Where the fuck are you coming from, you seem to be in a state of delusion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, ink said:

 

Reread my post .... you didn't address it.

 

The politics of this time are the replacement/removal of the white race.

 

 

Do you want me to say that white women should no longer marry any man who is black? Is that what you want me to say? If that's what you want me to address, then I don't see how you can force people not to marry people from other races. Would you make it illegal?

 

What needs to be done, IMO, is get rid of the cabal that's behind all the indoctrination, but getting rid of evil is not an easy task because it comes from other dimensions, so if an advertising executive gets an idea in his to promote some kind of indoctrination, and this is going on, not only just across the whole of society, but across the world, from Canada to Australia, from Finland to South Africa, who can that problem be solved?

 

28 minutes ago, ink said:

 

Your politics are creating that 'push back' .... if it continues it will not be 'nice'.

 

What politics are you referring to? I don't follow any political ideology because the whole political system is corrupt and controlled by dark forces.

 

28 minutes ago, ink said:

 

There was about 30 of us .... and no we didn't go out Paki bashing .... nor black bashing .... we fucked around with the Mods from the other towns near us, who were mainly white.

 

 

I wasn't referring to your group, I was referring to skinhead groups that did push back by going out Paki bashing.

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bobb said:

 

Good point, they say you become the thing you hate.

 

That's very true. When people feel frustrated with  political processes and the system, frustration can turn to anger and anger can turn to hate. Hatred is very corrosive and detrimental to the soul.

 

Another problem is the Kabbalah, some conspiracy researchers get very involved in the Kabbalah. Even association and proximity to the Kabbalah can poison the soul. Over time, it can turn a nice, friendly person into a bitter individual.

 

They probably went into it with good intentions but like a frog in saucepan, they didn't feel the water coming to the boil until it was too late and they started to boil, becoming victims of the cabal's divide and conquer agenda.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RobSS said:

That's very true. When people feel frustrated with  political processes and the system, frustration can turn to anger

 

as a religious person rob what do you think about biden collecting data on religious people who refuse the covid jab?

 

what possible reason could a satanist have for using the state apparatus to find out who has sought a religious exemption for the NWO jabs? What do you think they have in store for you (in their minds?)

 

It's just you might find that the main shield that stands between you and that are actually the 'deplorables' which is to say working people, many of which are white (but not all), who still believe in god, guts and guns

 

Biden Admin Compiling Database Of Religious Objectors To Vaccine Within Obscure Agency

January 12, 2022

By Tyler Durden

An obscure agency within the Biden administration, the Pretrial Services Agency, announced an Orwellian tracking scheme on Tuesday that could serve as a model for the entire US government to collect the names and “personal religious information” of federal employees who make “religious accommodation requests for religious exception from the federally mandated vaccination requirement,” according to the Daily Signal.

“The primary purpose of the secured electronic file repository is to collect, maintain, use, and—to the extent appropriate and necessary—disseminate employee religious exception request information collected by the Agency in the context of the federally mandated COVID-19 vaccination requirement,” according to the Federal Register.

https://www.activistpost.com/2022/01/biden-admin-compiling-database-of-religious-objectors-to-vaccine-within-obscure-agency.html

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here you go everyone that is full of hate and bile and nothing better to do than be self righteous, have a look at these video's from another thread and realise the game being played out in your tiny minds, enjoy.

 

Edited by bobb
now fuck off, in a nice way.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

as a religious person rob what do you think about biden collecting data on religious people who refuse the covid jab?

 

what possible reason could a satanist have for using the state apparatus to find out who has sought a religious exemption for the NWO jabs? What do you think they have in store for you (in their minds?)

 

It's just you might find that the main shield that stands between you and that are actually the 'deplorables' which is to say working people, many of which are white (but not all), who still believe in god, guts and guns

 

 

I don't live in America, so am not familiar with the details of what's presently going on there. Obviously, I hope people are waking up, like they are here in the UK. Here in the UK, the government is showing signs of getting into trouble with it's Covid agenda to dimmish peoples' rights.

 

I don't think it's wise to call Joe Biden a Satanist, but I definitely agree he's working for the Cabal. If you make allegations that can't be factually proved, you only end up giving the enemy more power.

 

"Thou callest me a dog before thou hast cause. But since I am a dog, beware my fangs." - William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bobb said:

Here you go everyone that is full of hate and bile and nothing better to do than be self righteous, have a look at these video's from another thread and realise the game being played out in your tiny minds, enjoy.

 

so just to be clear about which part of my post you disagree with.....which of the following is it:

 

1) that rob is religious

2) that biden is a satanist

3) that biden is using the state apparatus to gather up intel in which people have sought a religious exemption to the covid jabs

4) that the main bulwark against him will be working people who clinton described as 'the deplorables'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

so just to be clear about which part of my post you disagree with.....which of the following is it:

 

1) that rob is religious

2) that biden is a satanist

3) that biden is using the state apparatus to gather up intel in which people have sought a religious exemption to the covid jabs

4) that the main bulwark against him will be working people who clinton described as 'the deplorables'

 

Sorry my mistake I was replying to robss but replied to your's instead somehow, techno is a wonderful thing when it works🙄

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I don't live in America, so am not familiar with the details of what's presently going on there.

 

the same things that are happening here because all these cabal controlled countries are all following the same script

 

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Obviously, I hope people are waking up, like they are here in the UK. Here in the UK, the government is showing signs of getting into trouble with it's Covid agenda to dimmish peoples' rights.

 

yes a lot of working people here are waking up yes. Perhaps the 'professional' class are lagging behind a bit

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I don't think it's wise to call Joe Biden a Satanist, but I definitely agree he's working for the Cabal. If you make allegations that can't be factually proved, you only end up giving the enemy more power.

 

The four pillars of satanism are:

 

-eugenics

-self preservation as the highest goal

-social darwinnism

-moral reletavism

 

so i think its fair to say that biden is a satanist as he is presiding over the worlds biggest eugenics programme

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

so just to be clear about which part of my post you disagree with.....which of the following is it:

 

1) that rob is religious

2) that biden is a satanist

3) that biden is using the state apparatus to gather up intel in which people have sought a religious exemption to the covid jabs

4) that the main bulwark against him will be working people who clinton described as 'the deplorables'

 

1. So am I

2. Biden is not anything I care about, and besides the united states corporation has been dissolved so it's all media smoke and mirrors.

3. I dont care, see above

4. No just ordinary nitwits that are going to be mad as hell when they find out the truth!

Edited by bobb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

if you think it is bidens woke support that will stand up to him then you are sorely mistaken

 

I dont even know what this term 'woke' means, can you explain?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

The four pillars of satanism are:

 

-eugenics

-self preservation as the highest goal

-social darwinnism

-moral reletavism

 

so i think its fair to say that biden is a satanist as he is presiding over the worlds biggest eugenics programme

 

Those 4 may be a definitions of satanism with a small s, but it's still quite an emotive term, especially because of the word's association with the word spelled with a capital letter. I think banding about terms like that still empowers the enemy because they'll take things like that to show their followers and run with it. There are far better ways of exposing the words of darkness.

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a lot of heat, here, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

 

It's much worse to be sitting on the sidelines and being lukewarm. You really don't know where you stand unless you express them openly and get feedback, so hopefully all this energy can be transformed into energy that's even more positive, and keep a sense of humour!

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bombadil locked this topic
  • Bombadil unlocked this topic
  • lake unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...