Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Where have I laughed about child grooming? A lot of white people have also engaged in grooming children. It's not a racial problem. It's a criminal problem.

Anyhow, Jayda Fransen says that Mark Collett is an incel and an arsehole. She also said Patriotic Alternative, founded by Mark Collett, is "imploding, it is falling apart", she said, "it is completely finished... it's on the road to nothing".

Mark Collett was also exposed on video blatantly lying, so how you can say he's a truth giver makes the mind boggle!

I think this is the bit TS is referring to :

".. attempts to refute the facts and seems to have no emotional engagement with the reality .." 

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

"

You waste a lot of your time fighting the blackness in your own soul. You misrepresent my viewpoints and just waste you're time wining long posts to make it appear that you're refuting something, but in reality, you're refuting nothing. No problem, at least my replies don't need to be as tediously long! " 

POT - KETTLE - BLACK 

😉 

What I meant by that was he is fighting his own shadows. I don't see the point in blaming immigrants. The problem is political and lies with politicians, but some people take out their frustrations in the wrong way, instead of looking within and addressing things more rationally.

Just now, Basket Case said:

I think this is the bit TS is referring to :

".. attempts to refute the facts and seems to have no emotional engagement with the reality .." 

But there wasn't any substance to what he wrote. Just empty claims without any examples to back up what he says.

Guest Gone Fishing...
Just now, RobSS said:

. I don't see the point in blaming immigrants

You've made this perfectly clear about a thousand times already.. 

BC 

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

What I meant by that was he is fighting his own shadows. I don't see the point in blaming immigrants. The problem is political and lies with politicians, but some people take out their frustrations in the wrong way, instead of looking within and addressing things more rationally.

POT - KETTLE - BLACK 

I'm assuming you are familiar with this term..? 

BC 

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

You've made this perfectly clear about a thousand times already.. 

BC 

And they have blamed Jews thousands of times already.

But skitzorat thought I was a pro-Zionist. So at least some of this discussion has been useful and some misconceptions have been cleared up!

Rob

POT - KETTLE - BLACK 

I'm assuming you are familiar with this term..? 

BC 

I am but you haven't given anything to back up your opinion, so obviously, I disagree unless you can show otherwise..

Guest Gone Fishing...

I am but you haven't given anything to back up your opinion, so obviously, I disagree unless you can show otherwise..

".. some people take out their frustrations in the wrong way, instead of looking within and addressing things more rationally." 

POT - KETTLE - BLACK 

".. some people take out their frustrations in the wrong way, instead of looking within and addressing things more rationally." 

POT - KETTLE - BLACK 

Okay, but I did explain why I said that, but you are not explaining why you are saying that, so unless you can explain why you think that, I disagree.

Guest Gone Fishing...

Okay, but I did explain why I said that, but you are not explaining why you are saying that, so unless you can explain why you think that, I disagree.

I am not expecting you to agree. 

I'm making a statement about my observations and views on your contributions across the forum .. 

BC 

I'm making a statement about my observations and views on your contributions across the forum .. 

BC 

To be very honest, we all have shadows so you are calling the kettle black too, but I did give reasons for what I wrote,

Guest Gone Fishing...
13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

POT - KETTLE - BLACK 

7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

BC 

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

To be very honest, we all have shadows so you are calling the kettle black too, but I did give reasons for what I wrote,

There you go.. 

1 + 1 + 1 = 3

BC 

There you go.. 

1 + 1 + 1 = 3

BC 

I did give reasons for saying what i said. You haven't given any reasoning, so I don't know what it is you're exactly talking about.

Guest Gone Fishing...

I did give reasons for saying what i said. You haven't given any reasoning, so I don't know what it is you're exactly talking about.

Your choice to not comprehend what I'm clearly saying.. 

BC 

We all have shadows, so I don't know what more I can say, and I don't know what's funny about that. I thought this was supposed to be a discussion forum. I explained why I referred to the shadow, but if you don't want to discuss it, I don't know what you really want to say, which is why I said it's vague.

16 hours ago, RobSS said:

I gave the analogy of the British. The British, as a group, are not responsible for the Iraq war,

is being british a belief system?

Also when people talk about a 'british empire' are they not lumping all british people in together?

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

is being british a belief system?

Also when people talk about a 'british empire' are they not lumping all british people in together?

It was an analogy, but if we take what you've just correctly observed about the British, and the British not all sharing the same belief system, then it's also worth noting that not all Jews still have a connection with the Jewish belief system, so why lump all  people with Jewish backgrounds together?

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It was an analogy,

yes but was it a good one?

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

but if we take what you've just correctly observed about the British, and the British not all sharing the same belief system, then it's also worth noting that not all Jews still have a connection with the Jewish belief system, so why lump all  people with Jewish backgrounds together?

I'll go one further and say that in order to understand the conspiracy we need to be looking into the occult and the more heretical aspect of judaism: sabbateanism

is there a cross over with the 'british empire'?

Yes there is. The jews in amsterdam who had created the dutch east india company and the dutch central bank were invited into britain by william of orange who himself invaded britain and took control of the throne

he was bankrolled in his invasion by the jewish financiers in amsterdam. They then moved their headquarters to the city of london where they helped create the east india company (the rothschilds had shares in that) and then central bank of england

However the kabbalist network was already in britain but was an underground movement.

Then there was the group of families from frankfurt such as the rothschilds, rockefellers, warburgs and schiffs and so on who set up banking houses in all the major cities of europe and bankrolled various sides in various wars. That group created the federal reserve central bank in the US.

They funded the bolshevik revolution in russia and then they helped finance the build up of the nazi war machine which then set europe on a path to another destructive war

The rothschilds bankrolled cecil rhodes who was responsible for the boer war in south africa and rhodes left money in his will to bankroll the milner group who orchestrated the first world war

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yes but was it a good one?

At fist it didn't look like it, but it was as I developed the analogy further.

12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I'll go one further and say that in order to understand the conspiracy we need to be looking into the occult and the more heretical aspect of judaism: sabbateanism

is there a cross over with the 'british empire'?

Yes there is. The jews in amsterdam who had created the dutch east india company and the dutch central bank were invited into britain by william of orange who himself invaded britain and took control of the throne

he was bankrolled in his invasion by the jewish financiers in amsterdam. They then moved their headquarters to the city of london where they helped create the east india company (the rothschilds had shares in that) and then central bank of england

However the kabbalist network was already in britain but was an underground movement.

Then there was the group of families from frankfurt such as the rothschilds, rockefellers, warburgs and schiffs and so on who set up banking houses in all the major cities of europe and bankrolled various sides in various wars. That group created the federal reserve central bank in the US.

They funded the bolshevik revolution in russia and then they helped finance the build up of the nazi war machine which then set europe on a path to another destructive war

The rothschilds bankrolled cecil rhodes who was responsible for the boer war in south africa and rhodes left money in his will to bankroll the milner group who orchestrated the first world war

Yes, I get all that, but I'm trying to find a better way of presenting the reality of what you've outlined above, which does capture peoples' attention, but people who are not familiar with it will be put off if the author starts blaming all Jews for what's going on. A huge distraction occurs and the message is lost. It depends what's more important. If general dislike or even hatred of "the Jews" is more important, then much of the message will be lost because most people can see that's not the case.

He didn't blame 'all Jews' he just outlined the facts.

Why does mentioning Jewish bankers and historical facts immediately get you shrieking 'not all Jews'....and tone policing? 

Nee Naw Nee Naw.

Edited by Truthspoon

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

He didn't blame 'all Jews' he just outlined the facts.

Why does mentioning Jewish bankers and historical facts immediately get you shrieking 'not all Jews'....and tone policing? 

Nee Naw Nee Naw.

Okay, so not all Jews are with the bankers and historical facts, fine!

😀

Lovely!

23 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

At this point Rob you are doing nothing but trolling this forum and annoying all the members here.

You clarified that not all Jews are to blame and that should be the end of the matter, so what's your problem? The only way that could really be a problem is that you don't genuinely agree, hence you're accusing me of trolling.

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You clarified that not all Jews are to blame and that should be the end of the matter

I do not consider that all Jews are to blame for the woes of this realm (although there is a disproportionate amount in positions of power within banking, media and government influence etc) .... so I do not state such (even though this supposed civilised existence is fucked by those in those positions).

What I can say is .... IF .... all Jews mutilate their male children to worship a 'god' (or just because they will not individually think) .... THEN .... all Jews are child abusers!