Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

the truths Mark Collett gives perhaps somewhat familiar to those of our wriggling friend here:
 

 

Why should anyone listen to Mark Collett's "truths"?

 

Recently, Jayda Fransen, of the British Freedom Party, said that Patriotic Alternative, founded by Mark Collett, is "imploding, it is falling apart", she said, "it is completely finished... it's on the road to nothing".

 

She said PA is imploding because, "the likes of Mark Collett, who is out there blatantly grooming young men into becoming incels, which are good for nothing", etc&etc.

 

Incels are men who hate women.

 

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not all jews.

Not all blacks.

Not all muslims.

Not all immigrants.

Not all minorities.

Not all gays.

Not all trannys.

Not all.

Not all.

 

Why the hell does *NOT ALL* have to be spelled out by the letter and added as a stock standard proviso to any and all potentially incendiary categorization of a *insert protected group* to some people?!

 

I mean FFS, when I feel it's necessary, I do! And I did!

PS. Bet you can't find me one secular/liberal/non-religious jew that loves a good non-kosher bacon sandwich!

 

I note however no refutations with evidences and explanations as to why to any of my points aren't valid as they stand though, as usual. 

Just the *not all* or *David Icke quote* or *whataboutism* standard reply to anything not agreed with, usually preceded by "I don't agree"

 

"My world view is right and I will argue your point but not back it up with details as to why I don't agree or how I reached a different conclusion or why the conclusion you reached is wrong, but I'm right."

 

One thing I've noticed across your contributions is a theme where you're very fast to counter or *not agree* with someone elses world view/post, provide no data or back up your statements outside joe-normie talking points, David Icke or Bible reference, and yet when showered with endless amounts of really good info provided by many, many others countered to your talking points that could open your mind to the different conspiratorial aspects (which this forum is about), still stay stuck in your normie world view and turn around at the end and say "I don't agree."

I sometimes wonder what you want to gain from these pages by holding onto your worldview so tight, especially on topics such as this thread which is so obviously antithetical to it.

It's quite amazing.

*insert racism* 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That clip was uploaded 2017, but is clearly much older than that because Mark looks like he's in his early 20s - back when he was more extreme in his views. Not sure what that has to do with the price of fish.

Kinda funny it's been uploaded by a zionist channel called Israeli Conflicts and is full of anti-anything-not-worshipping-Israel clips... and of course Mark is called a "Nazi" in the title.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

That clip was uploaded 2017, but is clearly much older than that because Mark looks like he's in his early 20s - back when he was more extreme in his views. Not sure what that has to do with the price of fish.

Kinda funny it's been uploaded by a zionist channel called Israeli Conflicts and is full of anti-anything-not-worshipping-Israel clips... and of course Mark is called a "Nazi" in the title.

 

Truthspoon said Mark Collett offers truth, but what Mark Collett said, and the way he acted on camera, undermines Truthspoon's claim. The video shows that will easily deceive people.

 

There's still Jayda Fransen, of the British Freedom Party, which I posted about above, which you ignored, and her saying that Patriotic Alternative, founded by Mark Collett, is "imploding, it is falling apart", she said, "it is completely finished... it's on the road to nothing".

 

She said PA is imploding because, "the likes of Mark Collett, who is out there blatantly grooming young men into becoming incels, which are good for nothing", etc&etc. Incels are men who hate women.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

 

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Not all jews.

Not all blacks.

Not all muslims.

Not all immigrants.

Not all minorities.

Not all gays.

Not all trannys.

Not all.

Not all.

 

Why the hell does *NOT ALL* have to be spelled out by the letter and added as a stock standard proviso to any and all potentially incendiary categorization of a *insert protected group* to some people?!

 

I mean FFS, when I feel it's necessary, I do! And I did!

 

Is the reason why you don't like to state *NOT ALL* is because you seem to like to tar all Jews with the same brush, and you appear to dislike all Jews, is that right? It's only two little words, so if you were really interested in not offending all Jews, it wouldn't be much for you to type them, but they don't fit in with the negative vibes that you want to send out about Jews.

 

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

PS. Bet you can't find me one secular/liberal/non-religious jew that loves a good non-kosher bacon sandwich!

 

Even if it is the case, which I don't think it is, so what? What's the big deal here? This is another of your little storms in a tea cup that you like to keep yourself amused with.

 

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

I note however no refutations with evidences and explanations as to why to any of my points aren't valid as they stand though, as usual. 

 

I didn't need to dispute anything else because the discussion was about whether all Jews should be tarred with the same brush. Everything else you wrote was your usual tactic of deflection from that issue.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, RobSS said:

The reason why you don't like to state *NOT ALL* is because you like to tar all Jews with the same brush, and you dislike all Jews. It's only two little words, so if you were really not interested in offending all jews, it wouldn't much for you to type those too little words, but no, the two words don't fit in with the negative vibes that you want to send out.

image.png.34b3326602f1b923b19e1d2f234473fa.png

 

No, quite right! I'm not interested in not offending all jews - I'm not interested in not "not offending" anyone for that matter - nor do I care about what others feel about my *vibes* although I'm a "special card-carrying protected minority myself" - I don't cry over words and attitudes that I *think are mean* on the internet.

 

I don't go out of my way to attack anyone/thing without the receipts to back it up either, but of course your types are constantly offended/looking for perceived offense under every rock (especially from white people against protected groups) or needing to virtue signal how noble you are at being so nice (except towards white interests)  

It's so pathetic.

Stop speaking on behalf of others, it's insufferable.

 

Besides which, what jews are here *getting offended* with my posts?!

Is what they do and say (which I documented) offensive to them? I don't think so.

It's offensive to me though!

Is me documenting what they say and do with the proofs offensive to them? Most definitely, it's almost illegal to do so, as I keep pointing out.

 

If they were here *getting offended*, I would kindly ask them what's offensive and to refute my factual non-bias facts, which I primarily first sourced from former jews, and a literary of other non-google/Wikipedia approved sources with links provided and even from their OWN MOUTHS AND TEXTS!

 

It's NOT hateful to quote people.

It's NOT hateful to see and call out patterns of behaviour.

It's NOT hateful to not feel particularly inclined to be warm and fuzzy to a group of people who are openly hostile to oneself and the civilization my ancestors built through their blood and tears, no matter who they are. I'm not a fan of any anti-Western/Anti-European individuals/groups/ideas/agendas - and I'm not afraid to say so.

I realize this comes as a shock to people like you, given you've become so accustomed to so many cucks who constantly bow down to your insufferable social justice.

 

image.png.101de56afb45da18a3ba6b563eeee889.png

 

 

47 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Even if it is the case, which I don't think it is, so what? What's the big deal here? This is another of your little storms in a tea cup that you like to keep yourself amused with.

YOU kept talking about all these non-kosher jews that are out there.

I don't think there are many, in a bacon-kosher way, even the non-religious ones.But I wouldn't know. It was just me amusing myself, yes.

 

48 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I didn't need to dispute anything else because the discussion was about whether all Jews should be tarred with the same brush. Everything else you wrote was your usual tactic of deflection from that issue.

Hardly a deflection; all the things I said in the discussion were backed up with evidences and directly related to their agenda as a group through many ways to reduce white people or anti-whiteness, anti-Europa.

You need to refute my points and evidences - of what they literally say and do - if you're going to argue I'm wrong.

 

How and what was I deflecting?

You often say this to others too, but never explain the deflection you harp on about.

 

51 minutes ago, RobSS said:

The above is just Fanny Fanackapan gibberish.

Correct. Much like your contributions to the discussion.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

image.png.34b3326602f1b923b19e1d2f234473fa.png

 

How can the whole group be responsible for what individuals do?

 

Are all British people guilty as a group because of the actions of Tony Blair and the government that he was in charge of?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

It's NOT hateful to quote people.

It's NOT hateful to see and call out patterns of behaviour.

 

Where have I said that? I've never said anything like that. You just make things up in order to deflect.

 

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

image.png.101de56afb45da18a3ba6b563eeee889.png

 

You misrepresent viewpoints so you can appear to be refuting something, when in reality, you're refuting nothing. I've never claimed that you want to gas Jews.

 

What I'm saying is that not all Jews are bad people. Simple!

 

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

YOU kept talking about all these non-kosher jews that are out there.

I don't think there are many, in a bacon-kosher way, even the non-religious ones.But I wouldn't know. It was just me amusing myself, yes.

 

Another little storm in a teacup.

 

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Hardly a deflection; all the things I said in the discussion were backed up with evidences and directly related to their agenda as a group through many ways to reduce white people or anti-whiteness, anti-Europa.

 

Not all Jews are anti-white people. You just make people on the forum look silly when you make out that's the case. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

Where have I said that? I've never said anything like that.

 

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

You misrepresent viewpoints so you can appear to be refuting something, when in reality, you're refuting nothing. I've never claimed that you want to gas Jews.

You have a serious comprehension problem.

 

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

Not all Jews are anti-white people.

Not all blacks commit violent crimes in America.

Not all drag-queen story hour perverts are paedophiles.

Not all refugees rape children and violently murder ethnic Europeans in Europe.

Not all social justice warriors are insufferable, hypocritical do-gooders, full of self-importance and righteousness and hold radical Marxist beliefs.

Not all White men are completely demoralized to the point of life-cuckoldry or despair. 

 

But there's certainly patterns even Blind Freddie wouldn't miss if he took off his ideological spectacles.

 

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

You just make people on the forum look silly

Pot.Kettle.Black.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

You have a serious comprehension problem.

 

I ask you again, where have Isaid, "It's NOT hateful to quote people"? or "It's NOT hateful to see and call out patterns of behaviou"?

 

I've never said such things, so why bring up points like that for then?

 

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Not all blacks commit violent crimes in America.

Not all drag-queen story hour perverts are paedophiles.

Not all refugees rape children and violently murder ethnic Europeans in Europe.

Not all social justice warriors are insufferable, hypocritical do-gooders, full of self-importance and righteousness and hold radical Marxist beliefs.

Not all White men are completely demoralized to the point of life-cuckoldry or despair. 

 

But there's certainly patterns even Blind Freddie wouldn't miss if he took off his ideological spectacles.

 

Meaningless patterns.

 

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Pot.Kettle.Black.

 

 

You wrote, "all the things I said in the discussion were backed up with evidences and directly related to their agenda as a group through many ways to reduce white people or anti-whiteness, anti-Europa"

 

It's the same with the British. The British, as a group, are not responsible for the Iraq war, Likewise, Jews, as a group, are not against white people or anti-Europe.

 

You just want to find a scapegoat for everything that you personally perceive as a problem.

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I ask you again, where have Isaid, "It's NOT hateful to quote people"? or "It's NOT hateful to see and call out patterns of behaviou"?

 

I've never said such things, so why bring up points like that for then?

 

I never implied YOU said those things, I said those things - the entire paragraph read:

 

It's NOT hateful to quote people.

It's NOT hateful to see and call out patterns of behaviour.

It's NOT hateful to not feel particularly inclined to be warm and fuzzy to a group of people who are openly hostile to oneself and the civilization my ancestors built through their blood and tears, no matter who they are. I'm not a fan of any anti-Western/Anti-European individuals/groups/ideas/agendas - and I'm not afraid to say so.

I realize this comes as a shock to people like you, given you've become so accustomed to so many cucks who constantly bow down to your insufferable social justice.

 

 

was referring to your schtick that I'm *mean* *hateful* *offensive* by documenting jewish behaviour in their own words towards Europa without the proviso "not all" [jews]- with a dig at the end.

You have a comprehension problem if out of the entire segment of 5 paragraphs, you understood that last paragraph to be me  directly "quoting you" or saying you said/implied those things. *facepalm*

 

2 hours ago, RobSS said:

I've never claimed that you want to gas Jews

The EXACT same comprehension issue.

 

I make my posts clear as day, I even HIGHLIGHTED the relevant part of that one for you!

 

17 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Meaningless patterns.

info-ntion-knowledge-conspiracy-theory-o-o-o-o-o-14071609.png.e7b6bc92cc0ea97516d2f9a2a83d24be.png

 

19 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Jews, as an entire group, are not against white people, and you haven't proved that is the case.

*not all jews* feel better now?

 

Now refute all the points I made.

Refute the historical evidences I showed from Roman times throughout the medieval era.

Refute their words, from the Talmud, from their own statements or the many thousands on twitters

Refute all the collective behaviours I documented; NGOs for open western borders, powerful political lobby groups, rich influential radicals, cultural Marxism from the frankfurt school now in western education, influences of the anti-white media, influences in degenerate "hollyweird" and entertainment to repeat just a few.

 

I laid out a substantial amount of evidences and rationale for me seeing and talking about collective behavioural patterns; YOU'RE the party of dispute here.

I'm not going to argue anymore because I'm repeating myself, but still, again, the burden of proof [of your claim I'm wrong] is on you.

 

image.png.bdb49a946bd30372e9c1cc7f55d6ca33.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

I never implied YOU said those things, I said those things - the entire paragraph read:

 

It's NOT hateful to quote people.

It's NOT hateful to see and call out patterns of behaviour.

It's NOT hateful to not feel particularly inclined to be warm and fuzzy to a group of people who are openly hostile to oneself and the civilization my ancestors built through their blood and tears, no matter who they are. I'm not a fan of any anti-Western/Anti-European individuals/groups/ideas/agendas - and I'm not afraid to say so.

I realize this comes as a shock to people like you, given you've become so accustomed to so many cucks who constantly bow down to your insufferable social justice.

 

 

was referring to your schtick that I'm *mean* *hateful* *offensive* by documenting jewish behaviour in their own words towards Europa without the proviso "not all" [jews]- with a dig at the end.

You have a comprehension problem if out of the entire segment of 5 paragraphs, you understood that last paragraph to be me  directly "quoting you" or saying you said/implied those things. *facepalm*

 

There's no comprehension problem at all, and you're still deflecting. I've never complained about you documenting Jewish behaviour where you have specific evidence. I brought up a very specific query as to why you blame Jews as a group. I gave the analogy of the British. The British, as a group, are not responsible for the Iraq war, Likewise, Jews, as a group, are not against white people or anti-Europe.

 

You just want to find a scapegoat for everything that you personally perceive as a problem.

 

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

I make my posts clear as day, I even HIGHLIGHTED the relevant part of that one for you!

 

LOL - You misrepresent viewpoints and just waste you're time wining long posts to make it appear that you're refuting something, but in reality, you're refuting nothing. No problem, at least my replies don't need to be as tediously long! 😀

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I gave the analogy of the British. The British, as a group, are not responsible for the Iraq war,

Forgot to add reply to that.

 

Ask Bibi Netanyahu how he felt about the UK and US sending their youth into Iraq to die for the Greater Israel Project.

You are a fool if you think Blair and Bush weren't puppets of zion and playing their role in the Protocols.

You're hero David Icke often speaks about Netanyahu's calls for a war on terror, pre 9/11

 

Although the doctrine of War on Terror was announced by G.W. Bush following the events of 9/11, the real architect of that doctrine is Benjamin Netanyahu. While most people think that Netanyahu is an Israeli politician, he is also an author of a few books on terrorism and is the real father of the War on Terror doctrine.One of his early works on terrorism International Terrorism: Challenge and Response dates back to 1979. His major definitive work Fighting Terrorism: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorism was published in 1995. He has also been promoting his War on Terror doctrine in his speeches. One such speech was delivered at the Jewish Agency Assembly Plenary meetings held in Israel on 24th June 2001. The main points of that speech are:

  1. The Palestinians are to blame for the conflict in the Middle East, and specifically Yasser Arafat.
  2. It is legitimate for established states to engage in wars, because the societies are imperfect.
  3. Palestinians are not waging a legitimate war (like established states using regular armies) and are terrorists.
  4. The Palestinian terrorists deliberately attack civilians.
  5. The Israelis are responding in self-defense.
  6. When the Israelis respond, they respond against combatants.
  7. Arafat and the Palestinian Authority are committed to the destruction of the State of Israel.
  8. Arafat and the Palestinian Authority are using the illegitimate and criminal means of terrorism.
  9. The Palestinian are wrong and the Israelis are right.
  10. Terrorism invariably comes from terrorist regimes.
  11. Terror is useful, only if the cost of waging terrorism, the cost of that regime is lower than the benefits of waging terrorism.
  12. To stop terrorism, one must make the terrorist regime pay very very heavily.
  13. The root core of the Middle East conflict is the existential opposition by a great many in the Arab world still, and certainly by the Palestinian leadership to Israel's very existence.
  14. The first way of ensuring Israel's existence is that the Arabs simply understand that Israel is so powerful, so permanent, so unconquerable in every way that they will simply abandon by the force of the inertia of Israel's permanence all opposition to Israel.
  15. The second way [of ensuring Israel's existence] is for the forces of democratization get to the Arab regimes.
  16. Using propaganda techniques, like broadcasting American television serials (which Netanyahu sees as subversive material) will ultimately bring down regimes like the Ayatola regime and the Khoumeni regime in Iran.
  17. In the 21st century, you cannot achieve a military victory unless you achieve a political victory to accompany it; and you cannot achieve a political victory unless you achieve a victory in public opinion; and you cannot achieve a victory in public opinion unless you persuade that public that your cause is just.
  18. It doesn't make any difference if you are on the side of the angels or on the side of the devil. Anyone fighting in the international arena for public opinion must argue the justice of his cause. Hitler argued for the justice of his cause and Stalin argued for the justice of his cause. They all had propaganda machines. Whether you are right or you are wrong you must argue the justice of your cause.

Although this speech was delivered some two months before the events of 9/11, one can see in it all the main points advanced by G.W. Bush in his speeches on War on Terror, which followed the 9/11. But at the time of the delivery of the Netanyahu speech, the interest in the Netanyahu “War on Terror” doctrine was limited to a narrow circle of professional Greater Israel Zionists and Middle East experts. It was also obvious that the Netanyahu doctrine could not be implemented by Israel alone without involving into it the full military and financial might of the USA. At the time such involvement seemed an unlikely prospect which could only be achieved through some kind of miracle.

But this “miracle” did not take long to happen.

http://www.shamsali.org/taj/origwat.html

 

And the Council of Foreign Relations (I think?) speaking of a "need for a new Pearl Harbour" - PRIOR to 9/11.

 

I do recall millions of Brits protesting against the war though - in an absolute defiant collective, kinda opposite to the thousands of collective anti-white tweets from the jewsh bluechecks I see though, if you want to make that analogy.

 

13 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I've never complained about you documenting Jewish behaviour where you have specific evidence.

Yes you have! That's been your deal throughout this. FFS.

 

14 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You just want to find a scapegoat for everything that you personally perceive as a problem.

I just listed some examples of why there IS a PROBLEM and perhaps why it's such a problem.

It's not my "perception" - if you failed to gather this problem throughout your repeated nose-poking in this thread and being hit with continued documentation from many contributors, you DO have a comprehension problem or are deliberately being obtuse.

 

I'm not scapegoating the jews - they just appear to be opening the gates in exactly the same way they did to Visigothic Christian Hispania; opening the literal gates to cities to the Umayyad Muslims and Moorish invaders under their general Tariq ibn Ziyad (Gibraltar). 

I blame the hordes of hostile foreigners for flooding into Europa by their own will and the white liberal retards who welcome them with kisses and roses just as equally.

21 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You misrepresent viewpoints and just waste you're time wining long posts to make it appear that you're refuting something, but in reality, you're refuting nothing.

My viewpoints are not misrepresented. I make sure they're clear and well documented and sourced.

I haven't refuted anything - that's been your schtick - burden of proof is still on you.

 

18 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Not all Jews are interested in or venerate the Star of David!

It's a sarcastic MEME! It didn't need to be rebutted with such sincerity. lol

 

Clearly sarcasm, any form of wit or twist, basic comprehension of paragraphs and understanding of how debates/arguments are meant to flow online go right over your head.

LOL not only "the Left can't meme" but Leftoids don't understand them either.

 

Try harder next time.

 

But it is somewhat true, the Star of David is a more recent symbol to be associated with Jewry, gaining far more prevalence since the start of the Zionist movement.

It's the minora that's more their ancient universal symbol.

 

But again speaking with such knowing:  "Not all jews interested in Star of David" - speaking as if you know a heap of jews that don't feel some attachment to it!

Just as you were speaking like you know "all these non-kosher jews that would eat bacon even if secular" or "many jews converting to Christianity"

 

How many jewish people do you actually know to make such claims and speak for them with such authority?

 

That was rhetorical btw.

 

I'm sick of the jews *not all jews* just talking about them and their supremacist religion.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Not all jews.

Not all blacks.

Not all muslims.

Not all immigrants.

Not all minorities.

Not all gays.

Not all trannys.

Not all.

Not all.

 

Why the hell does *NOT ALL* have to be spelled out by the letter and added as a stock standard proviso to any and all potentially incendiary categorization of a *insert protected group* to some people?!

 

I mean FFS, when I feel it's necessary, I do! And I did!

PS. Bet you can't find me one secular/liberal/non-religious jew that loves a good non-kosher bacon sandwich!

 

I note however no refutations with evidences and explanations as to why to any of my points aren't valid as they stand though, as usual. 

Just the *not all* or *David Icke quote* or *whataboutism* standard reply to anything not agreed with, usually preceded by "I don't agree"

 

"My world view is right and I will argue your point but not back it up with details as to why I don't agree or how I reached a different conclusion or why the conclusion you reached is wrong, but I'm right."

 

One thing I've noticed across your contributions is a theme where you're very fast to counter or *not agree* with someone elses world view/post, provide no data or back up your statements outside joe-normie talking points, David Icke or Bible reference, and yet when showered with endless amounts of really good info provided by many, many others countered to your talking points that could open your mind to the different conspiratorial aspects (which this forum is about), still stay stuck in your normie world view and turn around at the end and say "I don't agree."

I sometimes wonder what you want to gain from these pages by holding onto your worldview so tight, especially on topics such as this thread which is so obviously antithetical to it.

It's quite amazing.

*insert racism* 

There’s a name for what you’re talking about: the no true scotsman fallacy…

 

Funny how someone with SS in their name is trying to paint people on here as racist when all anyone wants is freedom from a belief system that controls the planet and calls for the death of everyone who doesn’t go along with it.

 

Shouldn’t have to explain anything to people in 2022, if they don’t get it then whatever, stay blind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Just want to repost this.... The way the egregious psycho, 'Destiny' who laughs about child grooming, attempts to refute the facts and seems to have no emotional engagement with the reality Mark describes reminds me of Rob...   It's all about 'them' and they will twist and bend reality itself so they can still be right and virtuous.

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

There’s a name for what you’re talking about: the no true scotsman fallacy…

Wow!

 

1049880955_Screenshot2022-01-14020807.jpg.33e37f63d4a64128ea143d3b9f7a4f37.jpg

 

"ad hoc rescue"

 

I'd never heard of this before but it describes his modus operandi across all these threads, all of the time,  to a fvcking T.

Brilliant! You learn something new everyday. Cheers

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

I'd never heard of this before but it describes his modus operandi across all these threads, all of the time,  to a fvcking T.

It’s called the school of hasbara and it’s the games they play.

 

He could just be a fucking moron but when lunatics are using deceptive tactics they are either in the JIDF or they have an agenda at least.

 

The moment he said time portals is when I stopped listening to be honest lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Forgot to add reply to that.

 

Ask Bibi Netanyahu how he felt about the UK and US sending their youth into Iraq to die for the Greater Israel Project.

You are a fool if you think Blair and Bush weren't puppets of zion and playing their role in the Protocols.

 

Where have I said that Blair and Bush weren't hand in glove with Zionism. This is another example of where you invent a straw man argument so you can appear to be refuting things, when in reality, you're refuting nothing.

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

Although the doctrine of War on Terror was announced by G.W. Bush following the events of 9/11, the real architect of that doctrine is Benjamin Netanyahu. While most people think that Netanyahu is an Israeli politician, he is also an author of a few books on terrorism and is the real father of the War on Terror doctrine.

 

I wouldn't disagree with tha, so you spent God knows how many hours on your post and you wasted your time! LOL

 

All because you misrepresent viewpoints so you can appear to be refuting something, when in reality, you're refuting nothing. LOL

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I do recall millions of Brits protesting against the war though - in an absolute defiant collective, kinda opposite to the thousands of collective anti-white tweets from the jewsh bluechecks I see though, if you want to make that analogy.

 

 

There are many Jews that also protest against Zionism.

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Rob wrote:

I've never complained about you documenting Jewish behaviour where you have specific evidence.

 

skitzorat wrote:

Yes you have! That's been your deal throughout this. FFS.

 

Rubbish. If you want to post facts about Zionism, fine because Zionism is obviously part of the NWO agenda and I knew that even before you were in panpipes, and before you had a job working for your Zionist bankers!

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I just listed some examples of why there IS a PROBLEM and perhaps why it's such a problem.

 

Thank you, but you wasted all your time on stuff that I already know and stuff I already agree with.

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

It's not my "perception" - if you failed to gather this problem throughout your repeated nose-poking in this thread and being hit with continued documentation from many contributors, you DO have a comprehension problem or are deliberately being obtuse.

 

No, it's you that has comprehension problem! LOL

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I'm not scapegoating the jews - they just appear to be opening the gates in exactly the same way they did to Visigothic Christian Hispania; opening the literal gates to cities to the Umayyad Muslims and Moorish invaders under their general Tariq ibn Ziyad (Gibraltar). 

 

You are scapegoating the Jews. You're blaming all Jews for things they don't all have anything to do with. What you have is a kind of phobia. Some people have an irrational phobia and fear of open spaces, and others have an irrational phobia and fear of light. You have an irrational phobia and fear of Jews. I realised this last night, and there's probably nothing I can say to do anything about your phobia, but most people don't suffer form that.

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I blame the hordes of hostile foreigners for flooding into Europa by their own will and the white liberal retards who welcome them with kisses and roses just as equally.

 

I disagree with here too. It's pointless blaming the immigrants. It's a political problem and the fault of politicians.

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

My viewpoints are not misrepresented. I make sure they're clear and well documented and sourced.

 

You waste a lot of your time fighting the blackness in your own soul. You misrepresent my viewpoints and just waste you're time wining long posts to make it appear that you're refuting something, but in reality, you're refuting nothing. No problem, at least my replies don't need to be as tediously long!

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

But it is somewhat true, the Star of David is a more recent symbol to be associated with Jewry, gaining far more prevalence since the start of the Zionist movement.

It's the minora that's more their ancient universal symbol.

 

 

Actually, the Star of David is condemned in the Old Testament as being the star of Saturn.

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

But again speaking with such knowing:  "Not all jews interested in Star of David" - speaking as if you know a heap of jews that don't feel some attachment to it!

 

It's true, though, and I know that to be a fact from personal experience of knowing secular Jews.

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Just as you were speaking like you know "all these non-kosher jews that would eat bacon even if secular" or "many jews converting to Christianity"

 

This trivial stuff, and just feeds your phobia that you like to make a name for yourself with. Who cares if anyone eats this that or the other? LOL Hitler was a vegetarian, so what! LOL More little storms in your teacup!

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

How many jewish people do you actually know to make such claims and speak for them with such authority?

 

Quite a lot. A lot of people I work with in classical music came form Jewish backgrounds and they have nothing to do with the culture anuymore.

 

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

I'm sick of the jews *not all jews* just talking about them and their supremacist religion.

 

 

It's only three words, makes all the difference!

 

Have a good day.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

 

Funny how someone with SS in their name is trying to paint people on here as racist

 

What a bizarre and ridiculous comment! LOL

 

6 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

 

when all anyone wants is freedom from a belief system that controls the planet and calls for the death of everyone who doesn’t go along with it.

 

 

Yes, we all want freedom from Zionism, but when mindless comments are made trying to tackle the problem, you prevent any progress towards that freedom from Zionism and the cabal that is trying to destroy our world.

 

6 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

 

Shouldn’t have to explain anything to people in 2022, if they don’t get it then whatever, stay blind.

 

 

What have you explained? You haven't explained fuck all!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

Wow!

 

1049880955_Screenshot2022-01-14020807.jpg.33e37f63d4a64128ea143d3b9f7a4f37.jpg

 

"ad hoc rescue"

 

I'd never heard of this before but it describes his modus operandi across all these threads, all of the time,  to a fvcking T.

Brilliant! You learn something new everyday. Cheers

 

How does that translate into the modus operandi of this thread and manifest itself in anything that you disagree with? For example, when David Icke says he doesn't blame all Jews, how is that a "no true Scotsman" argument?

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
12 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Where have I said that Blair and Bush weren't hand in glove with Zionism. This is another example of where you invent a straw man argument so you can appear to be refuting things, when in reality, you're refuting nothing.

 

 

I wouldn't disagree with tha, so you spent God knows how many hours on your post and you wasted your time! LOL

 

All because you misrepresent viewpoints so you can appear to be refuting something, when in reality, you're refuting nothing. LOL

 

 

There are many Jews that also protest against Zionism.

 

 

Rubbish. If you want to post facts about Zionism, fine because Zionism is obviously part of the NWO agenda and I knew that even before you were in panpipes, and before you had a job working for your Zionist bankers!

 

 

Thank you, but you wasted all your time on stuff that I already know and stuff I already agree with.

 

 

No, it's you that has comprehension problem! LOL

 

 

You are scapegoating the Jews. You're blaming all Jews for things they don't all have anything to do with. What you have is a kind of phobia. Some people have an irrational phobia and fear of open spaces, and others have an irrational phobia and fear of light. You have an irrational phobia and fear of Jews. I realised this last night, and there's probably nothing I can say to do anything about your phobia, but most people don't suffer form that.

 

 

I disagree with here too. It's pointless blaming the immigrants. It's a political problem and the fault of politicians.

 

 

You waste a lot of your time fighting the blackness in your own soul. You misrepresent my viewpoints and just waste you're time wining long posts to make it appear that you're refuting something, but in reality, you're refuting nothing. No problem, at least my replies don't need to be as tediously long!

 

 

Actually, the Star of David is condemned in the Old Testament as being the star of Saturn.

 

 

It's true, though, and I know that to be a fact from personal experience of knowing secular Jews.

 

 

This trivial stuff, and just feeds your phobia that you like to make a name for yourself with. Who cares if anyone eats this that or the other? LOL Hitler was a vegetarian, so what! LOL More little storms in your teacup!

 

 

Quite a lot. A lot of people I work with in classical music came form Jewish backgrounds and they have nothing to do with the culture anuymore.

 

 

It's only three words, makes all the difference!

 

Have a good day.

 

 

"

You waste a lot of your time fighting the blackness in your own soul. You misrepresent my viewpoints and just waste you're time wining long posts to make it appear that you're refuting something, but in reality, you're refuting nothing. No problem, at least my replies don't need to be as tediously long! " 

 

POT - KETTLE - BLACK 

😉 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

How does that translate into the modus operandi of this thread and manifest itself in anything that you disagree with? For example, when David Icke says he doesn't blame all Jews, how is that a "no true Scotsman" argument?

 

 

 

 

 

David Icke says

David Icke says

David Icke says

David Icke says

David Icke says.. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Just want to repost this.... The way the egregious psycho, 'Destiny' who laughs about child grooming, attempts to refute the facts and seems to have no emotional engagement with the reality Mark describes reminds me of Rob... 

 

Where have I laughed about child grooming? A lot of white people have also engaged in grooming children. It's not a racial problem. It's a criminal problem.

 

Anyhow, Jayda Fransen says that Mark Collett is an incel and an arsehole. She also said Patriotic Alternative, founded by Mark Collett, is "imploding, it is falling apart", she said, "it is completely finished... it's on the road to nothing".

 

Mark Collett was also exposed on video blatantly lying, so how you can say he's a truth giver makes the mind boggle!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...