Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

3 hours ago, RobSS said:

You just posted about some that have got caught, no?

after DECADES of being allowed to rape and abuse. This was allowed because the lives of those white victims were deemed LESS important than the creation of a myth of multicultural harmony

The truth is being sacrificed on the alter of globalist 'progress' and anyone trampled in the process is simply ignored

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

after DECADES of being allowed to rape and abuse. This was allowed because the lives of those white victims were deemed LESS important than the creation of a myth of multicultural harmony

Do you have evidence that "this was allowed"?

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

it was reported to the police but not dealt with

have you been living under a rock rob?

I know, and those officers who did nothing and should've done something should also be held accountable. I mean t new information. Have you uncovered anything we don't already know?

It's the same with police turning a blind eye to gay people who've been abused. Homophobic officers did nothing.

Same with police officers who ignored women being abused since the 19th century. Misogynists in the police force allowed crimes to happen. It's nothing new and I agree, all these things should be exposed and brought to justice.

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

I know, and those officers who did nothing and should've done something should also be held accountable. I mean t new information. Have you uncovered anything we don't already know?

It's the same with police turning a blind eye to gay people who've been abused. Homophobic officers did nothing.

Same with police officers who ignored women being abused since the 19th century. Misogynists in the police force allowed crimes to happen. It's nothing new and I agree, all these things should be exposed and brought to justice.

its much deeper than that. Its not just one or two police officers turning a blind eye to white children being treated as slaves

It is the entire police chain of command as well as the politicians and the media keeping a lid on this for decades to protect their policy of 'multiculturalism' from criticism

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

its much deeper than that. Its not just one or two police officers turning a blind eye to white children being treated as slaves

It is the entire police chain of command as well as the politicians and the media keeping a lid on this for decades to protect their policy of 'multiculturalism' from criticism

I agree that's wrong.

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I agree that's wrong.

yes its wrong in the same way that its wrong today to try and hide the links between mass immigration and crime

it does no justice to the victims and allows the elites to continue socially engineering society into the rootless mess that they are trying to achieve to create a new order from their own engineered chaos

Edited by Macnamara

yes its wrong in the same way that its wrong today to try and hide the links between mass immigration and crime

it does no justice to the victims and allows the elites to continue socially engineering society into the rootless mess that they are trying to achieve to create a new order from their own engineered chaos

As long as it's acknowledged that it's not just brown or black immigrants that are the problem. As long as it's not turned into a racial issue that allows racists to crawl out from the dead and use all this as an excuse to foment racial hatred. It's a problem with immigration in general, including European immigration. It's not the fault of all immigrants but the fault of political policies.

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

As long as it's not turned into a racial issue that allows racists to crawl out from the dead and use all this as an excuse to foment racial hatred

rob the reality of the situation is that ANYONE who however meekly tries to make a case that MASS immigration is problematic WILL be viciously attacked as a 'racist' because there is AN AGENDA at play

So what exactly is anyone supposed to do?

rob the reality of the situation is that ANYONE who however meekly tries to make a case that MASS immigration is problematic WILL be viciously attacked as a 'racist' because there is AN AGENDA at play

So what exactly is anyone supposed to do?

David Icke has addressed the issue without being attacked as being a racist. He's going about this in a much more intelligent way, in my opinion. Just look at how many followers he has and how many listen to him.

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

David Icke has addressed the issue without being attacked as being a racist. He's going about this in a much more intelligent way, in my opinion. Just look at how many followers he has and how many listen to him.

Conspiracy theorist David Icke should be banned from Australia, minister told

This article is more than 2 years old

Jewish groups and Labor party call on David Coleman to revoke visa of ‘hate preacher’

Fri 1 Feb 2019 00.14 GMT

The Australian government is being pressured by Jewish groups and the Labor party to revoke the visa of the conspiracy theorist David Icke before a speaking tour in March.

Labor has written to the immigration minister, David Coleman, calling on him to ban Icke from the country on the basis ofhis “extreme antisemitic views, including campaigning for Holocaust denial to be taught in schools”.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/feb/01/conspiracy-theorist-david-icke-should-be-banned-from-australia-minister-told

Conspiracy theorist David Icke should be banned from Australia, minister told

This article is more than 2 years old

Jewish groups and Labor party call on David Coleman to revoke visa of ‘hate preacher’

Fri 1 Feb 2019 00.14 GMT

The Australian government is being pressured by Jewish groups and the Labor party to revoke the visa of the conspiracy theorist David Icke before a speaking tour in March.

Labor has written to the immigration minister, David Coleman, calling on him to ban Icke from the country on the basis ofhis “extreme antisemitic views, including campaigning for Holocaust denial to be taught in schools”.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/feb/01/conspiracy-theorist-david-icke-should-be-banned-from-australia-minister-told

"Jewish groups" - doesn't mean that all Jews are involved or are in favour of the cabal. I still think David Icke is progressing intelligently. People who blame all Jews are just putting people, who are really trying to make a positive difference, to shame.

"Jewish groups" - doesn't mean that all Jews are involved or are in favour of the cabal. I still think David Icke is progressing intelligently. People who blame all Jews are just putting people, who are really trying to make a positive difference, to shame.

the difference between you and david rob is that david actually looks at the information and allows that to inform him

no yes there is a danger with information that if it is cherry picked it can give a skewed perception of reality which is why honest debate is so important because when someone presents their argument there should be someone able to provide information that counters or balances that position if it exists

but you present no information rob. You just spend your time trying to tell people that they are bad for trying to discuss these matters which frankly DO need to be discussed so that greater clarity can be brought to the issues

Just now, Macnamara said:

the difference between you and david rob is that david actually looks at the information and allows that to inform him

no yes there is a danger with information that if it is cherry picked it can give a skewed perception of reality which is why honest debate is so important because when someone presents their argument there should be someone able to provide information that counters or balances that position if it exists

but you present no information rob. You just spend your time trying to tell people that they are bad for trying to discuss these matters which frankly DO need to be discussed so that greater clarity can be brought to the issues

I do present information but you conveniently ignore it. Even in the Roger Scruton thread I presented information.

The difference between you and David Icke is that he is taken more seriously by a vast number of people because he knows how to handle these issues.

17 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I do present information but you conveniently ignore it. Even in the Roger Scruton thread I presented information.

you provided a couple of clips of roger scruton talking and it seems that he was also concerned about the loss of western civilisation ie cultural genocide

17 minutes ago, RobSS said:

The difference between you and David Icke is that he is taken more seriously by a vast number of people because he knows how to handle these issues.

he's also a pro

he's a fulltime researcher and writer, whereas i'm an unpaid, part timer and nearly half his age...

and i'm ok with that lol

Edited by Macnamara

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you provided a couple of clips of roger scruton talking and it seems that he was also concerned about the loss of western civilisation ie cultural genocide

No, also discussed the cabal's agenda, which I do almost every day. Even today in the "Today's News" thread, and in the "Religion and Secret Societies" section, in the thread about time. So you're either not telling the truth, or you're not as informed as you thin you are.

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

he's also a pro

he's a fulltime researcher and writer, whereas i'm an unpaid, part timer and nearly half his age...

and i'm ok with that lol

I think you're doing the movement more harm than good.

if you mean the movement to replace the indigenous british then yes

That's the movement I think you're not helping because it's not just about the a racial group, it's about replacing humanity in general.

Edited by RobSS

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

That's the movement I think you're not helping because it's not just about the a racial group, it's about replacing humanity in general.

there is not MASS immigration into every country nor us their critical race theory being preached against anyone but white people so why can't you just admit this is going on and its a thing?

Just now, Macnamara said:

there is not MASS immigration into every country nor us their critical race theory being preached against anyone but white people so why can't you just admit this is going on and its a thing?

I agree there is an immigration problem, and that there is a sinister agenda, but it has to be tackled in more intelligent way, like David Icke is doing, and even he isn't finding it easy. You're making it much harder. Blaming all Jews and immigrants is only going to make the movement look silly.

Blaming all Jews and immigrants is only going to make the movement look silly.

where did i blame all jews and immigrants?

I spoke about sabbateans and i said that immigrants are not master minding this

however it becomes more complicated then that when we consider that a further aspect of the sinister agenda is that alongside flooding immigrants into the west they are also using critical race theory to promote anti-white racism in order to paint a target on the back of white people