Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

Guest m754
20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

They are doing this to remould society into one that no longer has a cohesive identity so that those people will then willingly become global citizens under a world government

having lost all connection to place and the past those people will then experience an inner emptiness

You have correctly identified what TPTB 'want' but the reason is not merely political, there are deeper esoteric reasons for this.

Once one shifts focus to understanding those reasons, this arguing with each other will stop. 

Even after so long into this futile discussion, has anyone paused to think what really is the reason why they want/ seem to be encouraging migration or mixing of 'races' or what the whites perceive as their reducing numbers..?

TPTB manipulate presented reality... They do not do this for short term purpose of moving a bunch of people from Libya to Greece or Italy etc...They are playing the long game. We need to understand that game and thus understand who we are.

The truth can be very unpleasant to face but it is high time we realized what exactly is happening in this 'reality' we perceive.

This is a 'spiritual' battle.

This has got nothing to do strictly with the color of 'races'...rather with the information coded of the 'journeys' of those 'races' that they are 'manipulating'.

Like I said, truth is a bit depressing to deal with, so much easier to fight for petty identities.

The text I quoted above is embedded with the answers of 'why', we only need to shift focus.

....from victims to makers of our own reality..

This particular life/incarnation/dream sequence whatever we choose to call it, is just a blip in a very long story, which only we can end. Fighting on political grounds will never result in a solution. 

Edited by m754

33 minutes ago, PatriotGirl said:

This whole "replacement theory" is a massive PsyOp. They got you all scared, angry, running around chasing your own tails. 

so again, why are you here in this thread contributing then?

Because your kind only comes to provoke.

You think you're the first?

I've been here for a little over a year now and theres always been you people pop in to try and turn the knife - and trying to get a kick out of initial hostile Reponses.

That's why we're on to you people so quick. Predictable not because we're pyscho-powered, but because you have the same talking points, preach them in the same order and thunder in on the same high horse.

And you even let your mask slip in about the same timeframe.

Youll bore of us before we bore of this thread.

But many of you weirds just create new profiles and start up again a month later.

And we'll play the same games with you, while calling your bluff and exposing your vile attitudes.

1916659650_Screenshot2022-01-07135249.jpg.6e7ffeae91c020953f265534b229aa6d.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

you are assuming that we can't see change occurring with our own eyes

it's happening. They are not doing all of this to annoy people. They are doing this to remould society into one that no longer has a cohesive identity so that those people will then willingly become global citizens under a world government

having lost all connection to place and the past those people will then experience an inner emptiness that they will try to fill with the latest technologies offered to them by the cabal. Transhumanism will offer people an escape from their own lives which will by that point have become nothing but hollowed out shells

Exactly. And they're doing this to all peoples in the world, both indigenous people and migrants, and this is happening allover the world. not only to white people. 

41 minutes ago, PatriotGirl said:

Exactly. And they're doing this to all peoples in the world, both indigenous people and migrants, and this is happening allover the world. not only to white people. 

It's happening to other populations also, like indeed other indigenous groups, but they are not the topic of this thread. If you wish to start a thread on say the replacement of indigenous people that live in the rainforests then you can always make one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

so again, why are you here in this thread contributing then?

Because your kind only comes to provoke.

You think you're the first?

I've been here for a little over a year now and theres always been you people pop in to try and turn the knife - and trying to get a kick out of initial hostile Reponses.

That's why we're on to you people so quick. Predictable not because we're pyscho-powered, but because you have the same talking points, preach them in the same order and thunder in on the same high horse.

And you even let your mask slip in about the same timeframe.

Youll bore of us before we bore of this thread.

But many of you weirds just create new profiles and start up again a month later.

And we'll play the same games with you, while calling your bluff and exposing your vile attitudes.

You got me all wrong. I want Europe to be a white Christian nation. I want you to to succeed. I want white western Christians to stop making the same mistakes over and over again. 

3 minutes ago, Firebird said:

It's happening to other populations also, like indeed other indigenous groups, but they are not the topic of this thread. If you wish to start a thread on say the replacement of indigenous people that live in the rainforests then you can always make one.

No, you need to see the big picture if you want to save the white European population. 

56 minutes ago, PatriotGirl said:

No, you need to see the big picture if you want to save the white European population. 

What is the big picture? 

What's wrong with saving white European civilisation?

It's under threat.. so much has already been lost in my lifetime and they will take more..... we have already reached the point where being white is demonised, where professing English identity is basically a terror offense, and we no longer have the right to our own ethnic homeland....

The Africans, Indians, Chinese don't have the same problem...they have the right to their own ethnic homeland.... any mess they make of that is their own business and not our problem, the world would have been a better place if we'd left the blacks and the Pakistanis to follow the course of their own development in peace, perhaps only trading with them, but not colonising them and creating a future guilt trap which the Jews have managed to exploit and obliged them to return the favour of colonisation by coming to our country raping and murdering our children.... of course 'not all' etc.... but some..... and that ls already too many.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

What is the big picture? 

What's wrong with saving white European civilisation?

It's under threat.. so much has already been lost in my lifetime and they will take more..... we have already reached the point where being white is demonised, where professing English identity is basically a terror offense, and we no longer have the right to our own ethnic homeland....

The Africans, Indians, Chinese don't have the same problem...they have the right to their own ethnic homeland.... any mess they make of that is their own business and not our problem, the world would have been a better place if we'd left the blacks and the Pakistanis to follow the course of their own development in peace, perhaps only trading with them, but not colonising them and creating a future guilt trap which the Jews have managed to exploit and obliged them to return the favour of colonisation by coming to our country raping and murdering our children.... of course 'not all' etc.... but some..... and that ls already too many.

Good luck saving white European civilization with your gang of pagan/atheist collectivist totalitarians. Your solution is worse than the problem. I will share my foxhole with any black Christian before any of you crazies. And we will stop you,

Edited by PatriotGirl

17 minutes ago, PatriotGirl said:

Good luck saving white European civilization with your gang of pagan/atheist collectivist totalitarians. Your solution is worse than the problem. I will share my foxhole with any black Christian before any of you crazies. And we will stop you,

God not another forum nutcase.

Like we need anymore......

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PatriotGirl said:

I want you to to succeed

Not of European decent. We all knew that.

Nice pic "patriot"

Stop lying.

You've done nothing but bad mouth us and insult everything to do with us for the past like 8 pages.

How tragic it must be for you losers to have to come to some obscure internet forum, choose a thread completely foreign to you, about an issue you care little, no outright hostile towrds, just to come get some perverse pleasure by trying to kick peoples teeth in.

See, you're a sick kvnt. Called it before, and you've proved me right again.

12 minutes ago, PatriotGirl said:

Good luck saving white European civilization with your gang of pagan/atheist collectivist totalitarians.

9 minutes ago, PatriotGirl said:

I will share my foxhole with any black Christian before any of you crazies. And we will stop you,

hey @Grumpy Owl

Can you do something about this vile piece of work - shit-post spamming the thread with their repeated hot takes on how shit us white people and our civilization are/is?

Cheers in advance

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 10:57 AM, PatriotGirl said:

Tell us about * blah blah blah  *

That's fucked up....

Explain please.

Since I'm on your ignore list I am going to report your post to insist that you explain yourself.

I lived in Morocco for two years.... one of the posters at the Truth Zone used this fact to claim that I went to Moroccan bath houses..... which I haven't in fact... but even then I assume there's a 'paedo' slur in there somewhere...

But as far as I am aware there are no such activities taking place in bath houses in Islamic countries..

Why would there be? Weird insinuation.

But yeah...a CVNT

Edited by Basket Case
quote removed along with post AND member

13 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Not of European decent. We all knew that.

Nice pic "patriot"

Stop lying.

You've done nothing but bad mouth us and insult everything to do with us for the past like 8 pages.

How tragic it must be for you losers to have to come to some obscure internet forum, choose a thread completely foreign to you, about an issue you care little, no outright hostile towrds, just to come get some perverse pleasure by trying to kick peoples teeth in.

See, you're a sick kvnt. Called it before, and you've proved me right again.

hey @Grumpy Owl

Can you do something about this vile piece of work - shit-post spamming the thread with their repeated hot takes on how shit us white people and our civilization are/is?

Cheers in advance

''She'' is just another troll! So friggin obvious.

6 minutes ago, PatriotGirl said:

I know who you are. I know you spend allot of time in North Africa. And I know what you do. 

Good bye. And stay the fuck away from me sicko.

Does spending time in North Africa make someone a paedophile? 

I lived and worked there for two years as an English teacher.

But please, tell me what you know and where you're getting this all from...

I wonder if you're a Jew by any chance.... am I getting the Mossad treatment?

I'm flattered that I'm worth your attention.

I must be doing something right.

Edited by Truthspoon

4 minutes ago, Firebird said:

''She'' is just another troll! So friggin obvious.

Looks like one of the horse faced chosen ones to me.

Normal trolls don't just randomly accuse someone of being a paedo...that's really fucked up and Jew level maliciousness. 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, PatriotGirl said:

I know who you are. I know you spend allot of time in North Africa. And I know what you do. 

Good bye. And stay the fuck away from me sicko.

So you make an accusation like that...then say goodbye and put me on ignore?

Why don't you tell everyone what you 'know'.... I'm sure we'd all love to hear it..... 

Because otherwise it looks like you're just being a malicious cvnt and trying to think of the nastiest thing you could possibly say about someone..... and you say you're a Christian? I think everything about you is bullshit. Except your hatred of white people, that seems genuine enough....

Edited by Truthspoon

53 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Looks like one of the horse faced chosen ones to me.

Normal trolls don't just randomly accuse someone of being a paedo...that's really fucked up and Jew level maliciousness. 

I hear the IDF pays well for this kind of trolling behaviour lmao

Held at the State-funded Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) in San Fran for several weeks during 2019.

Why Don't We Murder More White People?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DfdfcpqgsbTN/

Nothing to see here folks, it's Art.

Art that woke white-haters like Rob, and vile POS like patriot girl would cheer on as an example of liberation from oppression.

I for one welcome the new mochachino managerial class (in only white countries,) and elitist clique of small hats who promote and organize the funding of such powerful and necessary cultural displays by mostly white tax dollars.

• Sad 1