Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Back to that old chestnut.

Nothing positive eh Billy. What a shame.

Because your morality complex is fucking obnoxious, taking the moral high ground when the burden of proof is completely on you not me

I am yet to see anything that will convince me of jesus and yahweh’s greatness… only the contrary

Stop it spoon I can have a genuine discussion but when a few barbs and critiques are enough for you to clutch them pearls then I have nothing to say to you

2 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Because your morality complex is fucking obnoxious, taking the moral high ground when the burden of proof is completely on you not me

I am yet to see anything that will convince me of jesus and yahweh’s greatness… only the contrary

Stop it spoon I can have a genuine discussion but when a few barbs and critiques are enough for you to clutch them pearls then I have nothing to say to you

Gone back to being nasty again eh?

Couldn't maintain 'nice' for long could you?

You ought to get that looked at.

All I've done is posted facts from history, asked you a few questions and told you a bit about myself.

From you I got nothing.

Perhaps because you ARE nothing.

Goodbye Billy.

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Gone back to being nasty again eh?

Couldn't maintain 'nice' for long could you?

You ought to get that looked at.

All I've done is posted facts from history, asked you a few questions and told you a bit about myself.

From you I got nothing.

Perhaps because you ARE nothing.

Goodbye Billy.

The taxpayer funded boarder force still 'delivering' illegal immigrants into britain. They can't be 'refugees' if they have already been in a safe country like france or spain or italy or greece etc. After that they are economic migrants:

Migrant flashes 'V for victory' sign as he is among another 30 would-be refugees delivered to UK shore by Border Force vessel in first Channel crossings for 10 days

• Pictures show group of around 30 men being brought into the harbour in Dover
  • The group arrived this morning - the first for more than a week after bad weather
  •  It comes three weeks after 27 people died trying to reach the UK via the channel

By Katie Feehan For Mailonline

Published: 12:50 GMT, 15 December 2021 | Updated: 20:10 GMT, 15 December 2021

So far this year, more than 26,000 migrants have reached Britain since the start of the year, compared with just 8,410 in the whole of 2020. 

What happens to migrants after they arrive in the UK? 

Migrants who have been picked up after landing or intercepted at sea are taken to a Border Force processing centre, usually near Dover 

Here arrivals are triaged to identify any medical needs or vulnerabilities, fed and checked to see if they have a criminal record. Adults have an initial interview before being sent to accommodation centre across Britain, paid for by UK taxpayers and provided by private contractors.

The migrants are given £37.75 per week for essentials like food, clothes and toiletries while they wait for a decision on their asylum application. Kent County Council normally takes unaccompanied children into its care, although other local authorities are also involved in this programme.

Other migrants might be kept in a detention centre ahead of a plan to send them back to Europe. However, just five were deported last year as ministers admitted to 'difficulties'. 

While a member of the EU, Britain was part of the Dublin Regulation, an EU-wide deal that required migrants to apply for asylum in the first member state they arrive in and could be deported back to that country if they moved on to another.

However, since Brexit there has been no formal arrangements to allow migrants to be deported to France or another EU member country. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10312847/Dozens-migrants-detained-Border-Force-crossing-English-Channel.html

Edited by Macnamara

"fed and checked to see if they have a criminal record. Adults have an initial interview before being sent to accommodation centre across Britain, paid for by UK taxpayers and provided by private contractors.

The migrants are given £37.75 per week for essentials like food, clothes and toiletries while they wait for a decision on their asylum application. Kent County Council normally takes unaccompanied children into its care, although other local authorities are also involved in this programme."

Holy shit, I'm gonna get me a dinghy, row out and back, talk gibberish to a leftie and get me some moolah!

Although the serious side of this is that any children will be shared out amongst the paedo's.

hahahahahaha  this is from 2020 but it's a peak anti-white article if ever I read...

The Whiteness of ‘Toy Story 4’

It's not just near-absence of people of color in the Pixar film 'Toy Story 4' that’s bothersome, it’s the absence of anything approximating life in America as most know it.

toy_story_4_-_publicity_still_-_h_2019_.jpg.426febcbe254ea4090605f9d99e841ab.jpg

The picture — which seems a lock for best animated feature at this Sunday’s Golden Globes, and probably the Oscars, too — left me in awe. So why did a slightly bitter taste linger, a sense that something was naggingly wrong?

Because in many ways TS4′s worldview seems like an Eisenhower-era fantasy, a vision of America that might have come from the most die-hard reactionary: lovely if you’re wealthy and white, but alarming if you’re black or brown or gay or a member of any other minority — in other words, more than half the U.S. population.

True, there are a few characters of color (including two supporting players voiced by Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele); but each of the leads is Caucasian, and not just the franchise regulars but a host of new ones including a very white fork!!!!!!!!! (Tony Hale) that’s among the more memorable — and merchandisable — creations of this fourth iteration in the series.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/whiteness-toy-story-4-1266176/

Edited by skitzorat

“It’s always the sad, pale ones”

I caught a bit of that all female Ghostbusters the other day, and i'm glad i did to hear this little snippet from one of the characters, referring presumably to the antagonist, a pictured white male. I didn't watch enough to find out more, the film having not even raised a smile in me (let alone laugh) for the 5 -10 minutes i could stomach. We all know how that line would come across if pale were replaced with dark, or some other related adjective.

A review from the Scotsman - "She’s referring to a basement-dwelling loner who’s running around New York attempting to unleash the apocalyptic forces of the afterlife in a disproportionate quest to avenge his own marginalised status in the world." - https://www.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/film-and-tv/film-review-ghostbusters-summertime-keanu-hard-stop-1472048#

That's a lot of words to describe what we know they're really referring to. White man bad, all female Ghostbusters good.

Why did this SUV do this?!

He never should have been in prison in the first place.

Putting blacks in prison is a relic of slavery, he should have been getting weekly visits from purple haired social workers.

Tampa Bay Times:

Hillsborough sheriff’s deputies have arrested a man on charges he raped a woman in her 70s who was taking her daily walk in a north Tampa neighborhood.

Ron Smith, 42, was arrested Thursday on charges of armed false imprisonment, robbery with a deadly weapon and two counts of sexual battery with a deadly weapon.

The attack occurred at 9 a.m. on Nov. 27 near the intersection of Central Avenue and Celestial Oaks Drive, off Interstate 275 north of Fletcher Avenue. The woman is in her 70s, said Hillsborough Sheriff Chad Chronister, and was out on a morning walk — something she’d done daily for 40 years.

Chronister said Smith approached the woman and asked her for money and cigarettes. She told him she had neither and continued her walk.

Smith returned shortly after, claimed he had a knife and overpowered the woman. He covered her nose and mouth and assaulted her on the side of the road. The Sheriff’s Office said the area is not heavily traveled by vehicles.

The attack continued for about 15 minutes, the woman told deputies. Smith fled and the woman called 911, Chronister said.

Investigators received DNA samples from the woman and submitted them to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. The tests identified Smith as the man responsible for the attack, Chronister said.

Smith, who the Sheriff’s Office says is homeless, was located days later walking on the 4300 block of N Florida Ave. He was arrested there Thursday afternoon.

Deputies say Smith also goes by the name Stephen D. Smith and has a criminal record in New York, Texas and Pennsylvania.

It’s time for whites to start taking responsibility when a black man rapes a 70-year-old woman on the walking path.

I thought things would change after the Fentanyl Floyd "Summer of Love" - all that Social Justice and reparations taken from stores (ongoing)... not to mentions the 100s of millions of $ donated to BLM from corporations and inherently evil liberal whites.. but here we are...

4 Dec.

30 BLACK-ON-WHITE HOMICIDES, INCLUDING A MOTHER READING the BIBLE to HER BABY GIRL: Another Month In the Death of White America (And Canada)

https://www.unz.com/article/30-black-on-white-homicides-including-a-mother-reading-the-bible-to-her-baby-girl-another-month-in-the-death-of-white-america-and-canada/

The white supremacy domestic terror threat and racism from right-wing extremists in the United States is out of control.

Edited by skitzorat

76 years ago today, 21st December 2021, General George S. Patton Jr. died in an "accident"

Patton's chief of staff, Major General Hobart Gay, invited him on a December 9 pheasant hunting trip near Speyer to lift his spirits. Observing derelict cars along the side of the road, Patton said, "How awful war is. Think of the waste." Moments later his car collided with an American army truck at low speed.[196][197]

Let us pay honour the General by posting this quote from a letter he wrote to his wife, cohencidentally exactly five months prior to his "accident"

RIP.

404017246_Screenshot2021-12-22024853.jpg.cea7531233e4ca596dbcd57714555c74.jpg

http://www.renegadetribune.com/general-pattons-warning-on-communism-and-jews/

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

76 years ago today, 21st December 2021, General George S. Patton Jr. died in an "accident"

Patton's chief of staff, Major General Hobart Gay, invited him on a December 9 pheasant hunting trip near Speyer to lift his spirits. Observing derelict cars along the side of the road, Patton said, "How awful war is. Think of the waste." Moments later his car collided with an American army truck at low speed.[196][197]

Let us pay honour the General by posting this quote from a letter he wrote to his wife, cohencidentally exactly five months prior to his "accident"

RIP.

404017246_Screenshot2021-12-22024853.jpg.cea7531233e4ca596dbcd57714555c74.jpg

http://www.renegadetribune.com/general-pattons-warning-on-communism-and-jews/

quote-the-more-i-see-of-arabs-the-less-i

Procter & Gamble recalls dozens of all aerosol hair products including Herbal Essence, Pantene, and Aussie after traces of cancer-causing chemical benzene were found

• P&G has recalled 30 aerosol hair products due to a 'cancer-causing' chemical
  • The recalled products, which include big-name brands Herbal Essence, Pantene, and Aussie, were taken off the shelves on December  17 
  • It is the second massive product recall the Cincinnati-based company has issued this year, citing concerns over the presence of benzene, a human carcinogen
  • The most common ways of being exposed to the chemical are through cigarettes and gasoline 
  • Customers can receive a refund and retailers have been notified  

By Andrea Blanco For Dailymail.Com

Published: 20:52 GMT, 21 December 2021 | Updated: 21:05 GMT, 21 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10333603/Thirty-P-G-hair-sprays-recalled-cancer-risk.html

Belgium: Almost Half of Births in 2020 to Foreign Mothers

Never forget: white genocide is a conspiracy theory.

We're not not being replaced and eliminated.

It's a figment of our imagination that peoples from Africa, the Middle East and Central/South America, with much higher fertility rates, are just being co-ordinately flooded into only White Countries in Europe and the United States, (coincidently at the same time being bombarded with miscegenation propaganda,) because the UN's replacement migration documents says we need them to help care for our elderly.

Or is is because we're too lazy to our own chores and work our own fields?

They're just going to live where we used to live so that we can’t live there anymore.

But not because it's dangerous for us and our children to live there now, as our new neighbours seem to like to rape and kill us a lot; it's because we have "white flight" and are racist and intolerant of multiculturalism.

It’s called “diversity,” and it is our greatest strength.

21/12/2021

Breitbart:

According to data from the Belgian statistics agency Statbel, just half of the babies born in the country in 2020 were born to women of Belgian origin and Belgian nationality.

The statistical office stated that 23 per cent of the newborns in 2020 were born to a Belgian citizen mother born overseas and that another 25 per cent were born to those who had neither been born in Belgium nor had acquired Belgian nationality, leaving just 53 per cent of babies born to Belgian-origin women.

The fertility rate among Belgians is also reportedly significantly lower than foreign mothers, according to the Statbel figures, which place native Belgian women at a birthrate of 1.38 children per woman, while Belgian nationals of foreign origin stood at 1.54 children per woman, broadcaster RTBF reports.

The birthrate for foreign women born overseas and living in Belgium without Belgian nationality stands much higher at 2.05 children per woman, close to the replacement rate of 2.1 children per woman.

The statistics are partially explained by the fact that migrant women are more represented in the 25-35 age demographic in Belgium, compared to native Belgians. Foreign women account for 16.5 per cent of all women of childbearing age but accounted for around a quarter of all births in 2020.

Belgium’s demographics have seen rapid shifts in recent years, to the point that a report from January noted that around a third of the Belgian population now comes from foreign backgrounds.

Among the younger age brackets, such as those under 17, native Belgians make up just over half of the population, while native Belgians comprise 87.3 per cent of those aged over 65.

But Belgium has to repent for its Colonial sins, right?

Fun Fact: the 10 Gorillon Congolese is a scam invented by another #earlylife, Adam Hochschild

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Hochschild

Mythologies About Leopold’s Congo Free State

https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/

image.png.06568d08142b866cefc2509bc66e3aaf.png

Once an accident, twice a cohancidence, three times a pattern

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

Very interesting that Alex Thomson from UK Column has come out as a supporter of the 14 words and ethno nationalism....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sW7BYR7xZ4BT/

Also the UK column 'boys' all appeared with 'hate filled racist' (the Sun) Millennial Woes on his Milleniyule show.....

https://odysee.com/@millennialwoes:4/MY2021UKColumn:3

Surprised and delighted.

6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Very interesting that Alex Thomson from UK Column has come out as a supporter of the 14 words and ethno nationalism....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sW7BYR7xZ4BT/

Also the UK column 'boys' all appeared with 'hate filled racist' (the Sun) Millennial Woes on his Milleniyule show.....

Surprised and delighted.

Just listened to the first hour of Mark Collett's interview with Alex Thomson, but couldn't detect anything he's said so far that's racist or incites racial hatred. As always, he comes across as extremely thoughtful and intelligent. He raises valid concerns. It's not what's said but the way in which things are said and Alex always comes across as someone trying to heal rather than divide. 

I watched the first hour of the first video you linked to, with Alex Thomson, Mark Collett and Janson Köhne. I then put the video on pause because things came to light regarding Mark Collett and Janson Köhne. I don't think I'll finish watching that interview! 😮 😲 😱 😩 🤡 ☠️

I'm still allowing a bit of wiggle room for Alex Thomson, in the hope he wasn't aware of who he was being interviewed by.

I'm now about to watch your second video link, with Alex Thomson, Brian Gerrish and David Scott, in the hope of finding something more adult.

14 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Just finished watching the Millennial Woes hosted video with Alex Thomson, Brian Gerrish and David Scott, not a short video... nearly 2 hours long!

No mention of the things you often like to focus on and carp on about. I thought it was a very good video. I haven't heard Brian Gerrish for a number of weeks, so it was good to catch with the latest things he feels are important to discuss.

Edited by RobSS

On 12/31/2021 at 7:29 AM, RobSS said:

Just listened to the first hour of Mark Collett's interview with Alex Thomson, but couldn't detect anything he's said so far that's racist or incites racial hatred.

I recall you giving us lectures about people in thread "looking for" and "finding" all the anti-white stuff , but here you are, shown for the complete hypocrite that you are desperately trying to "detect" racism or inciting racial hatred... I'm surprised you just didnt make something up! Thats what your types usually do - #Jussiesmollett.

On 12/31/2021 at 11:03 AM, RobSS said:

I'm still allowing a bit of wiggle room for Alex Thomson, in the hope he wasn't aware of who he was being interviewed by.

oh yes - that evil Nazi Mark - how dare he be so British, white and proud!

...and I mean, what would Alex Thomson know anyway! I'm sure he's completely ignorant of whom Mark Collett is, because, like, it's not like he worked for GCHQ for years!

But I bet he's happy you're giving him tht wiggle room!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I recall you giving us lectures about people in thread "looking for" and "finding" all the anti-white stuff , but here you are, shown for the complete hypocrite that you are desperately trying to "detect" racism or inciting racial hatred... I'm surprised you just didnt make something up! Thats what your types usually do - #Jussiesmollett.

Here you go again, trying to make a mountain out of a molehill! All I said was that I didn't detect any racism from Alex Thomson. I know we're increasingly living in an Orwellian reality, where good is bad and bad is good, but believe it or not, and you and Truthspoon may not want to hear it, but it's actually a good thing if there's no racism and there's nothing hypocritical about that. Nothing to see here!

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

oh yes - that evil Nazi Mark - how dare he be so British, white and proud!

...and I mean, what would Alex Thomson know anyway! I'm sure he's completely ignorant of whom Mark Collett is, because, like, it's not like he worked for GCHQ for years!

But I bet he's happy you're giving him tht wiggle room!

Oh my days... if you look at the post where I originally criticised the interview that Alex Thomson did, my dislike wasn't so much for Mark Collett (although he's been reported as saying that he can't wait for Communist China to destroy America and rule the world), but rather for Jason Köhne. This is the sort of Köhne is:

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/mGExUE68/kohne-2_dvd.mp4

"Our women have... our white women have been trained to take inferior versions of our men, very often to reproduce with... defunct and broken versions of white men... as husbands... or at least briefly... to reproduce with and then divorce and marry the State and get paid by the State, get paid by the rest of us... our tax dollars... and they've just reproduced more of a - no other way of saying it - a lower level, less intelligent... a less industrious... a less glorious white person... and so we're going to have to make efforts to recoup what has been lost by way of war... by way of the decisions of our women when it comes to reproducing.

There's nothing better on planet Earth - and this is an absolutely profound thought... and we should all pass it on - there is nothing greater on planet Earth than a white woman. There's nothing greater. [...]

With the constellation of all that is good and glorious about our white women, there is one thing that they can do that makes them truly the finest creatures on planet Earth and that is, they can give birth to white men.

Only white women can have white babies - and if they're not producing babies with white men, they're not white babies"