Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

According to people like Rudolf Steiner and David Icke, not every human being who looks human, is human.

 

I take it this is your latest talking point you will start recycling for the sake of it.

 

Now I know how much you hate people putting words in your mouth and then continually demand everyone provide evidence whenever you're called out.. .. so here you go.

 

Just for the record because I remember how you threw the biggest hissy fit at mac a few weeks ago in this thread because "readers may get the wrong idea of you" (or some other semantic)

6530868_Screenshot2021-12-03105331.jpg.5e07d0fdf33bc99ef275ea38b81a1d9a.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I take it this is your latest talking point you will start recycling for the sake of it.

 

 

I posted what Icke and Steiner have said because the activists in the video that you posted, don't look human!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ireland: Government to Grant Amnesty to Thousands of Illegals

 

 

Ireland is a nation of immigrants.

Its identity is multicultural, and especially sub-Saharan African.

That’s what being Irish is all about. /s

 

Breitbart:

The government of Ireland has announced an amnesty scheme that will allow thousands of illegal migrants to stay in the country permanently.

 

Helen McEntee, Ireland’s Minister for Justice and a member of the pro-European Union Fine Gael party, has announced plans to allow thousands of illegal migrants in Ireland to remain in the country as part of a new scheme beginning in January.

 

Migrants who have been residing illegally in Ireland for a period of four or more years, or three or more years in the case of those with children, will be given the opportunity to “regularise” their status.

 

According to the Irish government’s official website, successful applicants will even be entitled to go on to attain Irish citizenship, with every year they live in the country after regularisation counting towards any potential future application.

 

Applicants for the scheme will supposedly be required to meet certain standards regarding “good character and criminal record/behaviour” — but the government announcement admits that “having convictions for minor offences will not, of itself, result in disqualification”.

 

Those who are currently subject to deportation orders will also be eligible to stay in the country under the scheme, which will operate for six months, so long as they meet the stated requirements.

 

While the government has put the number of illegal immigrants in the country at around 17,000, Migrants Rights Centre Ireland, a state-funded NGO, has previously estimated the total to be much greater, already at somewhere between 20,000 and 26,000 as long ago as 2015.

Even at the more conservative estimate, the illegal migrant population is greater than that of many towns in Ireland, which has a total population of fewer than five million people.

 

Nevertheless, and despite the lack of clarity regarding the actual number of illegal migrants in Ireland, Gript Media has also reported that there will be no cap on the number of people who will be allowed to apply for regularisation.

 

Minister McEntee has lauded the proposed amnesty, saying that it will allow illegal migrants to “come out of the shadows”.

“I think we can all probably say that we know somebody in a very similar situation, be it living in America or elsewhere, and I believe it’s the right thing to do to regularise them,” the minister told the state-owned broadcaster RTÉ.

 

While the minister referred to the scheme as being “once-in-a-generation”, it is not the first time illegal migrants have been allowed to stay in Ireland.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since this thread is mainly about the destruction of our people I would like to take the time to show something positive

 

Was looking into heritage and just general history and I came across this gem, actually sung, written and performed in the old norse/germanic language based on writings and old songs of that time

 

At first you think its all about vikings bashing their swords on their shields, decapitating their enemies but its actually quite the opposite

 

If there is ever a war vs zion then this is definitely the sounds I wanna die to 

 


full desc:

 

Heilung is sounds from the northern European iron age and Viking period. The references to the early ages of humanity are also made by using texts from historical artifacts or historical poems. The languages used are varied, with German, English, Gothic, Latin, and Iron Age Norwegian dialects being used. Heilung is a Folk Metal band made up of members from Denmark, Norway, and Germany. Their music is based on texts and runic inscriptions from Germanic peoples of the Bronze Age, Iron Age, and Viking Age. Heilung describes their music as "amplified history from early medieval northern Europe". Their music is usually about Norse deities, jǫtnar, and valkyries. "Heilung" is a German word meaning "healing" in English.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Leader of only anti-mask, anti-mandates party in UK: Twitter autoblocks him from followers

The only credible resistance to the Globalist, totalitarian two parties in the UK is the Reform Party. It’s leader, Richard Tice, has spoken out about all the restrictions and the state of the government. I went to his home page but it said I’d blocked him! Other people say the same. So now Twitter is preventing new political parties from spreading any truth...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

In an ideal world western Europe would revert to paganism and fuck christ off but hey ho, one can dream

 

 

The Pagan Mystery Religion is the same religion that the cabal practise, and which is behind the NWO agenda. Why do you think so much of the commercial entertainment industry is promoting so-called artists who absolutely hate Christ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Damn okay I see you

 

Absolute bangers, s

hame most of white/pagan history is completely gone now


In an ideal world western Europe would revert to paganism and fuck christ off but hey ho, one can dream

 

Lol....and where do you think your European paganism comes from?

Same as the European alphabets and even the Runes...it all comes from the middle-east... like it or not......

 

There was nothing but ice in Europe since fairly recent times (10,000bc) only at that time did people move from the middle-east and started to populate Europe bringing their cults with them.

 

Worship the horned god of pagan European human sacrifice if you want (Baal, moloch) or worship your pagan Goddess (Semiramis, Astarte)...

 

I prefer Jesus.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Lol....and where do you think your European paganism comes from?

Same as the European alphabets and even the Runes...it all comes from the middle-east... like it or not......

 

There was nothing but ice in Europe since fairly recent times (10,000bc) only at that time did people move from the middle-east and started to populate Europe bringing their cults with them.

 

Worship the horned god of pagan European human sacrifice if you want (Baal, moloch) or worship your pagan Goddess (Semiramis, Astarte)...

 

I prefer Jesus.

 

 

Paganism is a word invented by jewish people to describe the “other” religions, obviously child sacrifice is abhorrent and medieval but jesus is/was a fraud in my opinion 

 

By saying I want people to be pagan means that I want abrahamic faith to be thrown in the fucking bin where it belongs, it is THE reason that yahweh and judaism has gained a foothold in the west 

 

Instead of worshipping our own ancestral gods most people worship at the foot of a jewish messiah and a god who hates you

 

Stockholm syndrome

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Paganism is a word invented by jewish people to describe the “other” religions, obviously child sacrifice is abhorrent and medieval but jesus is/was a fraud in my opinion 

 

By saying I want people to be pagan means that I want abrahamic faith to be thrown in the fucking bin where it belongs, it is THE reason that yahweh and judaism has gained a foothold in the west 

 

Instead of worshipping our own ancestral gods most people worship at the foot of a jewish messiah and a god who hates you

 

Stockholm syndrome

Or better yet, don’t worship at all. 
 

In 2021 people should be past this bs already, christianity tells you to love your enemy and turn the other cheek aka be subservient to yahweh and his chosen people. 
 

The antithetical religion to judaism is christianity, the most successful controlled opposition in human history

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Lol....and where do you think your European paganism comes from?

Same as the European alphabets and even the Runes...it all comes from the middle-east... like it or not......

 

There was nothing but ice in Europe since fairly recent times (10,000bc) only at that time did people move from the middle-east and started to populate Europe bringing their cults with them.

 

Worship the horned god of pagan European human sacrifice if you want (Baal, moloch) or worship your pagan Goddess (Semiramis, Astarte)...

 

I prefer Jesus.

 

 

Liespoon prefers Jesus! LOL - Of course he would!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Its easier to fool people than convince people they’ve been fooled

 

What makes you so great? Why have you got all the answers?


I don't think you do. You seem frantic and resentful to me. 

 

I am largely at peace and full of hope for further existence in the next world...which I have even managed to glimpse from time to time...

 

What about you? 

 

I don't impose my beliefs on anyone..... but you seem to want to impose your non-beliefs on me.... and resort to shaming language and taunts.

 

That kind of makes you a bit of a dick doesn't it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

But yeah Billy Bob....answer the question... where do you think so called pagan European beliefs come from?

 

There's no such thing as indigenous European beliefs.... Europeans have only existed since the past 10,000 years and those Europeans are not the Europeans we know of today. Those Europeans, the 'Indo-Europeans' didn't spread throughout Europe until roughly the 3rd Millennium BC.... in fact they displaced a more ancient culture which now only really has any remnants in Sardinia and perhaps among the Basques...

 

So where did those Indo-Europeans get their belief system? 

 

The same place they got their alphabet...the middle-east. 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

But yeah Billy Bob....answer the question... where do you think so called pagan European beliefs come from?

 

There's no such thing as indigenous European beliefs.... Europeans have only existed since the past 10,000 years and those Europeans are not the Europeans we know of today. Those Europeans, the 'Indo-Europeans' didn't spread throughout Europe until roughly the 3rd Millennium BC.... in fact they displaced a more ancient culture which now only really has any remnants in Sardinia and perhaps among the Basques...

 

So where did those Indo-Europeans get their belief system? 

 

The same place they got their alphabet...the middle-east. 

 

 

That’s not the point I made in the first place, I don’t give a shit if there is migration of cultures and I’m very aware that it is was reality of the old world. 
 

My point was why worship at the foot of the god of Israel and the jewish messiah when society under “paganism” (which literally just means anyone who doesn’t subscribe to abrahamic religion) people weren’t enslaved morons fighting for a god who hates them, worshipping the customs of the antithetical enemy who seeks to destroy them

 

They set up Christianity, infiltrated Rome, ‘spread the torah around the world’ as maimonedes said by replacing European culture with their religion

 

The first pope St Peter was jewish and “an apostle to the gentiles”


Believe whatever fear based mind control suits you best, good luck in olam ha ba.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:


 

My point was why worship at the foot of the god of Israel and the jewish messiah when society under “paganism” (which literally just means anyone who doesn’t subscribe to abrahamic religion) people weren’t enslaved morons fighting for a god who hates them, worshipping the customs of the antithetical enemy who seeks to destroy them

 

They set up Christianity, infiltrated Rome, ‘spread the torah around the world’ as maimonedes said by replacing European culture with their religion

 

The first pope St Peter was jewish and “an apostle to the gentiles”


Believe whatever fear based mind control suits you best, good luck in olam ha ba.

 

You have no idea what I believe because you don't take any notice of what I write...

 

But you are quick to slander me and pigeon hole me as a Church Christian...


I'm not going to waste any more time with you since you're only interested in me when you can insult me.

 

That's an abusive and pointless relationship from my perspective.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...