Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

when you get one of those people intent on burying a thread the trick is to split off all of their posts into their own thread and tell them to post in there. What always happens is that they then shut up because they don't really want a legitimate discussion. What they wanted to do was DISRUPT the target thread and when they are denied the ability to do that they stop because their little game is over

on the old forum the staff were enabling the woke crowd and as a result they had free rein to piss all over the forum and they did

I remember a guy on the old forum who was proudly a Bolshie. He would derail any thread posted. 

14 minutes ago, Observed said:

I remember a guy on the old forum who was proudly a Bolshie. He would derail any thread posted. 

This thread was derailed by slurs, innuendos and falsehoods aimed at me because Macnamara couldn't find any words to debate in a reasonable manner. It's shameful to lie about another poster and accuse them of having views they don't have, but some posters are so fanatical, they don't have any shame.

Edited by RobSS

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

This thread was derailed by slurs, innuendos and falsehoods aimed at me because Macnamara couldn't find any words to debate in a reasonable manner. It's shameful to lie about another poster and accuse them of having views they don't have, but some posters are so fanatical, they don't have any shame.

If its concerning you that much it would be best to leave. 

6 minutes ago, Observed said:

Have you always apologised?

Yes, I have because i know it's wrong. I know that we can all get carried away and, in the heat of the moment, say things we don't mean, that's human nature, but when you look back and reflect, it doesn't make you feel good. If you tell the truth, it becomes part of your past. If you tell a lie, it becomes part of your future.

I've answered your question, Observed, so please tell us whether you have lied and whether you've apologised.

Edited by RobSS

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

Yes, I have because i know it's wrong. I know that we can all get carried away and, in the heat of the moment, say things we don't mean, that's human nature, but when you look back and reflect, it doesn't make you feel good. If you tell the truth, it becomes part of your past. If you tell a lie, it becomes part of your future.

I've answered your question, Observer, so please tell us whether you have lied and whether you've apologised.

But are you certain you've always apologised?

The great replacement gathers pace:

One of the world's biggest investment firms State Street are trying to triple the number of BAME staff in senior roles and cut down on hiring of white men as part of new diversity drive

• State Street aims to triple number of black, Asian and other minority senior staff
  • Failure to meet  target by 2023 will result in executives' bonuses being lowered
  • The investment firm has 30 offices worldwide and employs 39,400 people
  • Recruiters must show that candidates have been interviewed by a diverse panel

By Jamie Phillips For Mailonline

Published: 03:56 EST, 7 November 2021 | Updated: 08:58 EST, 8 November 2021

One of the world's biggest investment firms is trying to triple the number of BAME staff in senior roles while cutting down on the hiring of white men as part of a new diversity drive. 

State Street Global Advisors aims to triple the number of black, Asian and other minority staff in senior roles by 2023 as part of a drive to improve diversity within its middle and senior management.

Failure to meet the target will result in a drop in executives' bonuses, reports The Times.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10174235/Bosses-one-worlds-biggest-investment-firms-need-special-approval-hire-white-men.html

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

goading members into bickering and derailing threads is a tactic they use to degrade the forum

Ha, ha! Goading? No, you began the goading by resorting to lying about what my views are towards white people. Where have I typed whites don't have a right to exist? Where have I typed it's not okay to be white? How can you be taken seriously about anything you type if you're prepared to make things up in order to force your point of view? 🙄

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

The great replacement gathers pace:

One of the world's biggest investment firms State Street are trying to triple the number of BAME staff in senior roles and cut down on hiring of white men as part of new diversity drive

• State Street aims to triple number of black, Asian and other minority senior staff
  • Failure to meet  target by 2023 will result in executives' bonuses being lowered
  • The investment firm has 30 offices worldwide and employs 39,400 people
  • Recruiters must show that candidates have been interviewed by a diverse panel

By Jamie Phillips For Mailonline

Published: 03:56 EST, 7 November 2021 | Updated: 08:58 EST, 8 November 2021

One of the world's biggest investment firms is trying to triple the number of BAME staff in senior roles while cutting down on the hiring of white men as part of a new diversity drive. 

State Street Global Advisors aims to triple the number of black, Asian and other minority staff in senior roles by 2023 as part of a drive to improve diversity within its middle and senior management.

Failure to meet the target will result in a drop in executives' bonuses, reports The Times.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10174235/Bosses-one-worlds-biggest-investment-firms-need-special-approval-hire-white-men.html

Why don't they just remove the red tape and make it illegal?

What have [straight] European man done to build the modern world, anyway?

What did they invent?

What have the Romans ever done for us?!!

• Like 1