Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

6 minutes ago, Observed said:

Have you always apologised?

Yes, I have because i know it's wrong. I know that we can all get carried away and, in the heat of the moment, say things we don't mean, that's human nature, but when you look back and reflect, it doesn't make you feel good. If you tell the truth, it becomes part of your past. If you tell a lie, it becomes part of your future.

I've answered your question, Observed, so please tell us whether you have lied and whether you've apologised.

Edited by RobSS

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

Yes, I have because i know it's wrong. I know that we can all get carried away and, in the heat of the moment, say things we don't mean, that's human nature, but when you look back and reflect, it doesn't make you feel good. If you tell the truth, it becomes part of your past. If you tell a lie, it becomes part of your future.

I've answered your question, Observer, so please tell us whether you have lied and whether you've apologised.

But are you certain you've always apologised?

The great replacement gathers pace:

One of the world's biggest investment firms State Street are trying to triple the number of BAME staff in senior roles and cut down on hiring of white men as part of new diversity drive

• State Street aims to triple number of black, Asian and other minority senior staff
  • Failure to meet  target by 2023 will result in executives' bonuses being lowered
  • The investment firm has 30 offices worldwide and employs 39,400 people
  • Recruiters must show that candidates have been interviewed by a diverse panel

By Jamie Phillips For Mailonline

Published: 03:56 EST, 7 November 2021 | Updated: 08:58 EST, 8 November 2021

One of the world's biggest investment firms is trying to triple the number of BAME staff in senior roles while cutting down on the hiring of white men as part of a new diversity drive. 

State Street Global Advisors aims to triple the number of black, Asian and other minority staff in senior roles by 2023 as part of a drive to improve diversity within its middle and senior management.

Failure to meet the target will result in a drop in executives' bonuses, reports The Times.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10174235/Bosses-one-worlds-biggest-investment-firms-need-special-approval-hire-white-men.html

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

goading members into bickering and derailing threads is a tactic they use to degrade the forum

Ha, ha! Goading? No, you began the goading by resorting to lying about what my views are towards white people. Where have I typed whites don't have a right to exist? Where have I typed it's not okay to be white? How can you be taken seriously about anything you type if you're prepared to make things up in order to force your point of view? 🙄

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

The great replacement gathers pace:

One of the world's biggest investment firms State Street are trying to triple the number of BAME staff in senior roles and cut down on hiring of white men as part of new diversity drive

• State Street aims to triple number of black, Asian and other minority senior staff
  • Failure to meet  target by 2023 will result in executives' bonuses being lowered
  • The investment firm has 30 offices worldwide and employs 39,400 people
  • Recruiters must show that candidates have been interviewed by a diverse panel

By Jamie Phillips For Mailonline

Published: 03:56 EST, 7 November 2021 | Updated: 08:58 EST, 8 November 2021

One of the world's biggest investment firms is trying to triple the number of BAME staff in senior roles while cutting down on the hiring of white men as part of a new diversity drive. 

State Street Global Advisors aims to triple the number of black, Asian and other minority staff in senior roles by 2023 as part of a drive to improve diversity within its middle and senior management.

Failure to meet the target will result in a drop in executives' bonuses, reports The Times.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10174235/Bosses-one-worlds-biggest-investment-firms-need-special-approval-hire-white-men.html

Why don't they just remove the red tape and make it illegal?

What have [straight] European man done to build the modern world, anyway?

What did they invent?

What have the Romans ever done for us?!!

• Like 1

Britain's 'boy soldiers': The fresh-faced teenagers - as young as 13 - who were among 400,000 to leave school imaging a great adventure ahead... with most dying in the Trenches during some of the bloodiest battles of WWI

• It is believed that over 400,000 underage soldiers signed up to 'do their duty'
  • Stories told by Richard Van Emden in book Boy Soldiers of the Great War
  • Book recounts story of Britain's youngest conflict casualty, who died aged 13
  • Others include Private James Alex Thomas, who died aged 15  

By Harry Howard, History Correspondent For Mailonline

Published: 06:52 EST, 9 November 2021 | Updated: 09:44 EST, 9 November 2021

These are the fresh faces of some of the heroic 'boy soldiers' who fought for their country in the First World War. 

Boys as young as 13 served overseas as a patriotic fervour swept over Britain in the war with Germany

Many who joined up believed that the war would be over in a matter of months, but it in fact lasted for more than 4 years. 

The fresh-faced boys participated in some of the war's bloodiest battles, including Ypres, the Somme and Gallipoli.  

It is believed that more than 400,000 underage soldiers signed up to 'do their duty', with quarter of a million entering battle and thousands dying. 

Their inspiring stories are told by historian Richard Van Emden in his new book, Boy Soldiers of the Great War.

Whilst some of the boys mentioned in Mr Van Emden's book were among the more than 800,000 Britons to die in the conflict, others survived the war.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10181413/New-book-tells-stories-boy-soldiers-fought-Britain-World-War.html

The WWI Conspiracy

Corbett11/19/2018

PART ONE: TO START A WAR

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tclAbWvBt70/

Is it ok to be white?

I feel we need some clarification on this from both the government and also the police. I think the home secretary priti patel should make an announcement with the chief of police to clear this up once and for all. They should get up on the tele and tell us: is it ok to be white in modern britain? Its just all the messaging i and many others are getting is that its actually NOT ok to be white in modern britain so we need some official clarification on this.

What is the official position of the government on this? Can they tell us either way whether it is ok or not to be white in modern britain and while they are at it perhaps they could also tell us if white lives matter?

The messaging, along with the mass roll out of injectible bioweapons and the resultant deaths amongst the populace seems to say otherwise

Edited by Macnamara

RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: Would you feel comfortable applying for a job when you know the chips have been stacked against you in advance? Is it coz I is white?

By Richard Littlejohn for the Daily Mail

Published: 22:18 GMT, 8 November 2021 | Updated: 08:39 GMT, 9 November 2021

White men need not apply. That's the not-so-subtle message from a leading investment company striving to increase its quota of female and ethnic minority staff.

Jess McNichols, head of Inclusion, Diversity and Corporate Citizenship at State Street — which employs 39,400 people worldwide, including at Canary Wharf, in London — said: 'This is now front and central, it's on every executive's scorecard.' They can take that as a threat, not an aspiration.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10179527/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-feel-comfortable-applying-job-know-odds-against-you.html

On 11/8/2021 at 4:43 PM, skitzorat said:

No. I don't live in fantasies of "everything is wonderful" "diversity is our strength" - I'm realistic - the West has been irreparably destroyed.

The Manufactured Destruction of Europe

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=umYElSuv9i0   20min

The white races of Europe should be destroyed and replaced with a race of Eurasian-Negroids who can be easily controlled by the ruling elite." - Judeophile and EU 'founding father' Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi in 'Praktischer Idealismus'

European governments are actively destroying the European Caucasian way of life by allowing large numbers of third world immigrants, most of whom are not genuine refugees into the continent

https://covenersleague.com/fighting-against-genocide/item/113-the-destruction-of-europe

Rabbi Admits White Genocide Is The Goal

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=wM995ni1H0c  1:30

image.png.3c4a57ba7591f83a8c6a8c201732641b.png

Hope!, the entire planet is being subject to democide but whitey is on the chopping block first.

image.jpeg.af50226b0e8785c9d9c1caa759b79d9c.jpeg

But muh precious whites indeed, I make no excuses for not being indoctrinated into hating myself and my ancestors and I'm not going to bow down to this agenda by pussy footing around it.

I know you don't like it, Rob, but there are "precious" few places on the internet where this can be openly discussed without being attacked and derailed - so kindly restrain yourself for doing it here.

Yep. The J mob will never stop until we are all erased.

On 11/10/2021 at 11:07 AM, Macnamara said:

On 11/10/2021 at 11:07 AM, Macnamara said:

Is it ok to be white?

I feel we need some clarification on this from both the government and also the police. I think the home secretary priti patel should make an announcement with the chief of police to clear this up once and for all. They should get up on the tele and tell us: is it ok to be white in modern britain? Its just all the messaging i and many others are getting is that its actually NOT ok to be white in modern britain so we need some official clarification on this.

What is the official position of the government on this? Can they tell us either way whether it is ok or not to be white in modern britain and while they are at it perhaps they could also tell us if white lives matter?

The messaging, along with the mass roll out of injectible bioweapons and the resultant deaths amongst the populace seems to say otherwise

"The Australian Senate has narrowly voted down a motion condemning “anti-white racism”, despite government senators voting for the controversial statement echoing alt-right rhetoric.

On Monday the Senate voted 31 to 28 to reject a motion put by Pauline Hanson – the leader of the anti-immigrant nativist One Nation party – which acknowledged the “deplorable rise of anti-white racism and attacks on Western civilisation” and “it is OK to be white”"

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/15/ok-to-be-white-australian-government-senators-condemn-anti-white-racism

The parliament in Oz has admitted it's not ok to be White.

Edited by Observed

• Bombadil locked this topic
  • Bombadil unlocked this topic
  • lake unpinned this topic