Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

30 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

he claimed you were attempting to gaslight people with your opinion of [it being] "not that bad".

I already explained that to you.

Your twisting what Macnamara said. He said:

"isn't it time that you stopped harassing people in this thread rob? they know what is happening because they can see it with their own eyes so to try and deny it is to gaslight people"

I have never denied that there is an agenda, so Macnamara is not being honest, especially bearing in mind that in the post he was replying to, I clearly stated things are bad.

39 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Wikipedia Explains the Difference Between Gay, White ...

that says it all really

sadly some people are very happy with this state of affairs and those people cannot be expected to act in good faith online or off and what they will try and do is belittle you for pointing out what you can see with your own eyes and when you pull them up on it they will play the victim

That's pretty much the woke agenda in a nutshell

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Sounds good, but that's not reality, Rob. The reality is that the world is still tribal, and cultures often clash.

And for the millionth time, not all, but it doesn't take many people to cause a lot of problems for everyone else.

That's why I don't get bogged down and tied up with labels and the need to be part of any tribe, cult, religious organisation or political party, as it inhibits spiritual evolution and growth.

now when you get one of these people who aren't acting in good faith what they will try and do is drag you into bickering because what they want to do is BURY the good posts

They want to bury the informative posts under bickering so that people reading the forum won't get to see that information.

They want pointless back and forths that will sabotage the thread

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, Macnamara said:

that says it all really

sadly some people are very happy with this state of affairs and those people cannot be expected to act in good faith online or off and what they will try and do is belittle you for pointing out what you can see with your own eyes and when you pull them up on it they will play the victim

That's pretty much the woke agenda in a nutshell

You said, "its ok to be white rob", and "respect their right to exist", which clearly gives the impression to anyone reading this forum that I don't think it's all right to be white and that I think whites don't have a right to exist.

I have never even implied that it's not okay to be white and that it's not okay for whites to exist, and never in a million years would such terrible thoughts even enter my head.

Why do you continue to refuse to retract your untrue comments?

now when you get one of these people who aren't acting in good faith what they will try and do is drag you into bickering because what they want to do is BURY the good posts

They want to bury the informative posts under bickering so that people reading the forum won't get to see that information.

Then don't lie about things I have said.

Just now, RobSS said:

That's why I don't get bogged down and tied up with labels and the need to be part of any tribe, cult, religious organisation or political party, as it inhibits spiritual evolution and growth.

Fair enough.

Colours get a bit annoying. I am obviously white, but I prefer to identify as a North Western European. I understand why people say white though.

Is Christian not a label? Is heterosexual not a label? Does a label only matter if it's negative?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that says it all really

sadly some people are very happy with this state of affairs and those people cannot be expected to act in good faith online or off

Won't somebody pleeeeeeeease think of the minorities!

They're oppressed and under attack too!

What about the poor asian people?!😭

What about the poor black people?!😭

What about the poor rainbow people?!😭

What about the poor muslim people?! 😭

What about the poor jewish people?!😭

My heart fucking bleeds.

289957598_Screenshot2021-09-14192717.jpeg.56143668e20ac38b80be4bf66b09d5f3.jpeg

At the very least - Where's my fucking European History Pride Month!

image.png.fbe5244c9ed8249d48e3ce1e26bf1fbc.png

The growing list of what is considered racist makes it clear that White people are not a privileged class. They experience the worst racism of all.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UQ3yIZF374GK/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yup

what's needed is a savy staff who understand how all of these games are played

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Fair enough.

Colours get a bit annoying. I am obviously white, but I prefer to identify as a North Western European. I understand why people say white though.

Is Christian not a label? Is heterosexual not a label? Does a label only matter if it's negative?

Getting bogged down and tied up over labels is the problem, not necessarily labels themselves, but I always try to avoid labels as much as possible, even though it's impossible to avoid them all of the time.

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

ahh.. thank you, never looked at it that way - good point. Duly noted. I'm the first to admit I often buy into it 'just because' - sometimes I like to be a smarta$$, not because I've brought into the bickering per se - but I will keep that in mind.

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yup

what's needed is a savy staff who understand how all of these games are played

when you get one of those people intent on burying a thread the trick is to split off all of their posts into their own thread and tell them to post in there. What always happens is that they then shut up because they don't really want a legitimate discussion. What they wanted to do was DISRUPT the target thread and when they are denied the ability to do that they stop because their little game is over

on the old forum the staff were enabling the woke crowd and as a result they had free rein to piss all over the forum and they did

Edited by Macnamara

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

You're not acting in good faith making false claims about my views.

when you get one of those people intent on burying a thread the trick is to split off all of their posts into their own thread and tell them to post in there. What always happens is that they then shut up because they don't really want a legitimate discussion. What they wanted to do was DISRUPT the target thread and when they are denied the ability to do that they stop because their little game is over

You disrupted the thread today by making false claims about my views.

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

on the old forum the staff were enabling the woke crowd and as a result they had free to rein to piss all over the forum and they did

there us a very real danger that some of those trouble makers can move right back into THIS forum and start up their old games

there us a very real danger that some of those trouble makers can move right back into THIS forum and start up their old games

You're the one playing games.

You said, "its ok to be white rob", and "respect their right to exist", which clearly gives the impression to anyone reading this forum that I don't think it's all right to be white and that I think whites don't have a right to exist.

I have never even implied that it's not okay to be white and that it's not okay for whites to exist, and never in a million years would such terrible thoughts even enter my head.

Why do you continue to refuse to retract your untrue comments?

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

on the old forum the staff were enabling the woke crowd and as a result they had free rein to piss all over the forum and they did

I remember a guy on the old forum who was proudly a Bolshie. He would derail any thread posted. 

14 minutes ago, Observed said:

I remember a guy on the old forum who was proudly a Bolshie. He would derail any thread posted. 

This thread was derailed by slurs, innuendos and falsehoods aimed at me because Macnamara couldn't find any words to debate in a reasonable manner. It's shameful to lie about another poster and accuse them of having views they don't have, but some posters are so fanatical, they don't have any shame.

Edited by RobSS

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

This thread was derailed by slurs, innuendos and falsehoods aimed at me because Macnamara couldn't find any words to debate in a reasonable manner. It's shameful to lie about another poster and accuse them of having views they don't have, but some posters are so fanatical, they don't have any shame.

If its concerning you that much it would be best to leave. 

• Bombadil locked this topic
  • Bombadil unlocked this topic
  • lake unpinned this topic