Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

On 11/4/2021 at 11:56 PM, Macnamara said:

'Its only the mental health of the people who agree with the government that matters and as we know those people love to cry crocodile tears so you just know how that would play out: as soon as you disagree with them about something they will cry foul and say you have 'offended' them and then you will be shut down for causing 'psychological harm'.

Yup.....that's exactly how that will play out

26 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It's not your thread. If anyone wants to make a case that things are being overplayed in this thread, they should be able to do so. 

I didn't say it was and even made a point of clearly emphasizing that in my P.S because I knew you'd say something along those lines. I just said that opinion isn't welcome, it's been explained to you before, and yet you return to tout it then wonder why you're met with aversity.

Just as saying "masks aren't that bad" "the jabs aren't that bad" in the covid thread and expecting an enthusiastic response.

26 minutes ago, RobSS said:

When I referred to "precious whites", I was highlighting that it's not just white people who come under attack

image.png.64c140edca83d78b50f561939ae88d7a.png

You used it twice as a pejorative. Twice.

This is not a thread talking about other races under attack, is it?

We are quite within our rights to make this thread all about Europeans to the exclusion of the ~92% of the rest of the global population.

28 minutes ago, RobSS said:

My comment was not condescending towards whites, but if that's the impression you got, I naturally apologise.

I wasn't the only one. Why you only apologizing now? hmm You didn't apologize hours ago when you first said it, twice, to two different people,  you doubled down. 

That's rhetorical btw - do I need to put it in bold and increase the size of the text? /s

30 minutes ago, RobSS said:

These questions still remain unanswered:

Macnamara said, "its ok to be white rob", and "respect their right to exist", which clearly gives the impression to anyone reading this forum that I don't think it's all right to be white and that I think whites don't have a right to exist.

I have never ever implied that it's not okay to be white and that it's not okay for whites to exist, and never in a million years would such terrible thoughts even enter my head.

I answered them. Anyone now reading the thread will see that. Stop hyperventilating over your semantic gymnastics, I realize it's exhausting.

31 minutes ago, RobSS said:

My mother is white. Why should I think it's not okay to be white?

Not sure, and I don't really care, but seem to always try and turn the topic of this thread to something else (other races, demons, cabal) and call us [precious] "victims" whenever we post stuff documenting the anti-white agenda.

32 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Why did Macnamara claim I that I had tried to deny that things are bad, when in the very post that he replied to, I very clearly acknowledged that things are bad?

he claimed you were attempting to gaslight people with your opinion of [it being] "not that bad".

I already explained that to you.

I just cant make up my mind, whether you're being deliberately obtuse or short a few a few sandwiches because you exhibit the same behaviour in your replies in other threads too. It's hard to tell these days. Nonetheless, it's ironic how you decry everyone else playing victim yet then start howlie-bagging  over something you continually choose? to misinterpreted even though its been explained.

Thats enough from me today.

Here's a reminder of our very first interaction on this thread, as you can see I was very polite and laid things out clear as mud.

On 8/23/2021 at 10:21 AM, RobSS said:

Skin colour is merely an illusion. My mother is Swiss, and my father from South America, but underneath, as David Icke says, we're all the same. 

While it is true what you're saying on a spiritual level - I personally believe we are eternal and reincarnate for different experience, - but our consciousness is currently tuned [by in large] to the 3D physical plane of existence so that we can have a grounded focus point from which to operate. In that manner, there are fundamentally different biological aspects to our collective multi-faceted family we call humanity which can be called "races," for want of a better term, and they're not all the same.

I'm in no way saying any are 'better' or 'worse' but they're different; culturally, biologically etc -  and that's a fact that has been deviantly erased under the mantra of 'inclusivity' and 'equality' - but only in Western societies and only directed towards people of European descent/ancestry. Japanese, Chinese, Latinos, Arabs, Africans, Indians, Jews etc are free to openly discuss the highs and lows of their ethno-grouping and encouraged to celebrate their greatness and accomplishments and have pride in it, and rightly so... but not Europeans...  the life of this thread is documenting the many different examples in our Western world; the media, govt policy, big-tech, mass-behaviours etc which through 43 pages and counting show this...

Wikipedia Explains the Difference Between Gay, White ...

On 8/23/2021 at 10:31 AM, RobSS said:

A better title for this thread would be... "Is there an agenda to turn races and peoples against each other and in so doing, divide and conquer?"

There's another thread somewhere which documents the race-war/divisions being fermented within society.... but the 'race' aspect generally ends up here because..... can you think of any examples - straight from the top of your head - where other specific 'race' hatred/demoralisation is being relentless directed towards the people, from birth and whenever you leave the house, happening within their own ancestral homelands/societies? - the Jews? DOUBT it Africans? No. Arabs? No. They're all 'protected' minorities in the West.

Two rhetorical questions:

Does mass media always write "black" or "asian" with a non-capitalised letter in the same sentence as capitalising White in headlines?

Do children with no shoes living in Kentucky, USA, a council flat in Slough or a white-slum in South Africa have privilege?

The overwhelming majority of people who frequent this forum regularly happen to live in or are connected to the Western world... hence this thread may seem 'overly represented?' I'm sure there's an African forum on the internet somewhere where different African cultures document the different divisions the Powers That Be use to stir up division within their societies too... Rwanda in 1995 springs to mind.

Our elitist overlords have many tools in their belt to divide and conquer our Human family, successfully I may add, of which this forum is brimming with examples, but this is a sub-thread with a specific focus on the way Europeans are being conquered within their own societies; nothing more, nothing less.✌️

You're a broken fking record Rob and this is to show other posters who may read this the games you've played here.

image.png.89018bed76feaccbb6e5076305760bcb.png

image.png.d6869ff9d367151881cb7162f10ba84d.png

image.png.258d7b46ca0ba7fd5f21d28407c8659b.png

image.png.166faf84a0ff8bed6e7d764a8b1c9938.png

image.png.99c33f08f21b98dccf4b1235f52ff5e1.png

image.png.26ae65ade3c9d0c450077f6f526e2c7f.png

image.png.50b1e058f7823333e68a7dd2bf601d85.png

Enjoy.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I didn't say it was and even made a point of clearly emphasizing that in my P.S because I knew you'd say something along those lines. I just said that opinion isn't welcome, it's been explained to you before, and yet you return to tout it then wonder why you're met with aversity.

Just as saying "masks aren't that bad" "the jabs aren't that bad" in the covid thread and expecting an enthusiastic response.

image.png.64c140edca83d78b50f561939ae88d7a.png

You used it twice as a pejorative. Twice.

This is not a thread talking about other races under attack, is it?

We are quite within our rights to make this thread all about Europeans to the exclusion of the ~92% of the rest of the global population.

I wasn't the only one. Why you only apologizing now? hmm You didn't apologize hours ago when you first said it, twice, to two different people,  you doubled down. 

That's rhetorical btw - do I need to put it in bold and increase the size of the text? /s

I answered them. Anyone now reading the thread will see that. Stop hyperventilating over your semantic gymnastics, I realize it's exhausting.

Not sure, and I don't really care, but seem to always try and turn the topic of this thread to something else (other races, demons, cabal) and call us [precious] "victims" whenever we post stuff documenting the anti-white agenda.

he claimed you were attempting to gaslight people with your opinion of [it being] "not that bad".

I just cant make up my mind, whether you're being deliberately obtuse or short a few a few sandwiches because you exhibit the same behaviour in your replies in other threads too. It's hard to tell these days. Nonetheless, it's ironic how you decry everyone else playing victim yet then start howlie-bagging  over something you continually choose? to misinterpreted even though its been explained.

Thats enough from me today.

Here's a reminder of our very first interaction on this thread, as you can see I was very polite and laid things out clear as mud.

On 8/23/2021 at 10:21 AM, RobSS said:

Skin colour is merely an illusion. My mother is Swiss, and my father from South America, but underneath, as David Icke says, we're all the same. 

While it is true what you're saying on a spiritual level - I personally believe we are eternal and reincarnate for different experience, - but our consciousness is currently tuned [by in large] to the 3D physical plane of existence so that we can have a grounded focus point from which to operate. In that manner, there are fundamentally different biological aspects to our collective multi-faceted family we call humanity which can be called "races," for want of a better term, and they're not all the same.

I'm in no way saying any are 'better' or 'worse' but they're different; culturally, biologically etc -  and that's a fact that has been deviantly erased under the mantra of 'inclusivity' and 'equality' - but only in Western societies and only directed towards people of European descent/ancestry. Japanese, Chinese, Latinos, Arabs, Africans, Indians, Jews etc are free to openly discuss the highs and lows of their ethno-grouping and encouraged to celebrate their greatness and accomplishments and have pride in it, and rightly so... but not Europeans...  the life of this thread is documenting the many different examples in our Western world; the media, govt policy, big-tech, mass-behaviours etc which through 43 pages and counting show this...

On 8/23/2021 at 10:31 AM, RobSS said:

A better title for this thread would be... "Is there an agenda to turn races and peoples against each other and in so doing, divide and conquer?"

There's another thread somewhere which documents the race-war/divisions being fermented within society.... but the 'race' aspect generally ends up here because..... can you think of any examples - straight from the top of your head - where other specific 'race' hatred/demoralisation is being relentless directed towards the people, from birth and whenever you leave the house, happening within their own ancestral homelands/societies? - the Jews? DOUBT it Africans? No. Arabs? No. They're all 'protected' minorities in the West.

Two rhetorical questions:

Does mass media always write "black" or "asian" with a non-capitalised letter in the same sentence as capitalising White in headlines?

Do children with no shoes living in Kentucky, USA, a council flat in Slough or a white-slum in South Africa have privilege?

The overwhelming majority of people who frequent this forum regularly happen to live in or are connected to the Western world... hence this thread may seem 'overly represented?' I'm sure there's an African forum on the internet somewhere where different African cultures document the different divisions the Powers That Be use to stir up division within their societies too... Rwanda in 1995 springs to mind.

Our elitist overlords have many tools in their belt to divide and conquer our Human family, successfully I may add, of which this forum is brimming with examples, but this is a sub-thread with a specific focus on the way Europeans are being conquered within their own societies; nothing more, nothing less.✌️

You're a broken fking record Rob and this is to show other posters who may read this the games you've played here.

image.png.89018bed76feaccbb6e5076305760bcb.png

image.png.d6869ff9d367151881cb7162f10ba84d.png

image.png.258d7b46ca0ba7fd5f21d28407c8659b.png

image.png.166faf84a0ff8bed6e7d764a8b1c9938.png

image.png.99c33f08f21b98dccf4b1235f52ff5e1.png

image.png.26ae65ade3c9d0c450077f6f526e2c7f.png

image.png.50b1e058f7823333e68a7dd2bf601d85.png

Enjoy.

If anyone wants to make a case that masks or jabs aren't bad, in the Covid thread, are free to do so and so it should be the case in this thread, to say that things aren't as bad as what's being claimed, but resorting to lies and smears cannot be justified as an appropriate unenthusiastic response.

Why are you still carping on about my comment about precious whites? I've already explained to you why it wasn't meant as a condescending comment by saying that when I referred to "precious whites", I was highlighting that it's not just white people who come under attack. If a black or brown person would try and make out that only blacks and whites are attacked, I would question why they think they are "precious blacks", so don't twist what I post and male out that I'm against whites without finding out what my true thoughts are on the subject.

Macnamara said, "its ok to be white rob", and "respect their right to exist", which clearly gives the impression to anyone reading this forum that I don't think it's all right to be white and that I think whites don't have a right to exist.

I have never ever implied that it's not okay to be white and that it's not okay for whites to exist, and never in a million years would such terrible thoughts even enter my head.

Why did Macnamara claim I that I had tried to deny that things are bad, when in the very post that he replied to, I very clearly acknowledged that things are bad? 

I've already said much of the above but your post is mostly regurgitated arguments, distracting from the lies and smears that still remain unaddressed.

28 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Rudolf Steiner on nationalism and racism as decaying impulses:

"It is not possible to understand the present time if one does not know what kind of reversal has occurred particularly in the last third of the 19th century. Someone still of the 14th century, speaking of the ideal of races, of the ideal of nations, spoke out of developing qualities of human development.

But someone who nowadays speaks of the ideal of races and nations and belonging to a clan, speaks of decaying impulses of humanity. And if he believes that these so-called ideals constitute progressive ideals, when speaking of them, he is saying something that is untrue. Because through nothing will humanity bring itself more into decay, than if the ideals of races, nations and blood were to continue.

Nothing will be a greater hindrance for the further development of mankind than the conservation of the ideals held by earlier centuries, preserved [...] in declarations about the ideals based on nations. The true ideals for the future must be, not what is based on 'blood', but what we find solely in the spiritual world."

Rudolf Steiner, Oct 26th, 1917, The spiritual background of the external world, The fall of the Spirits of Darkness (GA 177)

Edited by RobSS

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

"The true ideals for the future must be, not what is based on 'blood', but what we find solely in the spiritual world."

Sounds good, but that's not reality, Rob. The reality is that the world is still tribal, and cultures often clash.

And for the millionth time, not all, but it doesn't take many people to cause a lot of problems for everyone else.

30 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Your twisting what Macnamara said. He said:

"isn't it time that you stopped harassing people in this thread rob? they know what is happening because they can see it with their own eyes so to try and deny it is to gaslight people"

I have never denied that there is an agenda, so Macnamara is not being honest, especially bearing in mind that in the post he was replying to, I clearly stated things are bad.

39 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

that says it all really

sadly some people are very happy with this state of affairs and those people cannot be expected to act in good faith online or off and what they will try and do is belittle you for pointing out what you can see with your own eyes and when you pull them up on it they will play the victim

That's pretty much the woke agenda in a nutshell

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Sounds good, but that's not reality, Rob. The reality is that the world is still tribal, and cultures often clash.

And for the millionth time, not all, but it doesn't take many people to cause a lot of problems for everyone else.

That's why I don't get bogged down and tied up with labels and the need to be part of any tribe, cult, religious organisation or political party, as it inhibits spiritual evolution and growth.

now when you get one of these people who aren't acting in good faith what they will try and do is drag you into bickering because what they want to do is BURY the good posts

They want to bury the informative posts under bickering so that people reading the forum won't get to see that information.

They want pointless back and forths that will sabotage the thread

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, Macnamara said:

that says it all really

sadly some people are very happy with this state of affairs and those people cannot be expected to act in good faith online or off and what they will try and do is belittle you for pointing out what you can see with your own eyes and when you pull them up on it they will play the victim

That's pretty much the woke agenda in a nutshell

You said, "its ok to be white rob", and "respect their right to exist", which clearly gives the impression to anyone reading this forum that I don't think it's all right to be white and that I think whites don't have a right to exist.

I have never even implied that it's not okay to be white and that it's not okay for whites to exist, and never in a million years would such terrible thoughts even enter my head.

Why do you continue to refuse to retract your untrue comments?

now when you get one of these people who aren't acting in good faith what they will try and do is drag you into bickering because what they want to do is BURY the good posts

They want to bury the informative posts under bickering so that people reading the forum won't get to see that information.

Then don't lie about things I have said.

Just now, RobSS said:

That's why I don't get bogged down and tied up with labels and the need to be part of any tribe, cult, religious organisation or political party, as it inhibits spiritual evolution and growth.

Fair enough.

Colours get a bit annoying. I am obviously white, but I prefer to identify as a North Western European. I understand why people say white though.

Is Christian not a label? Is heterosexual not a label? Does a label only matter if it's negative?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that says it all really

sadly some people are very happy with this state of affairs and those people cannot be expected to act in good faith online or off

Won't somebody pleeeeeeeease think of the minorities!

They're oppressed and under attack too!

What about the poor asian people?!😭

What about the poor black people?!😭

What about the poor rainbow people?!😭

What about the poor muslim people?! 😭

What about the poor jewish people?!😭

My heart fucking bleeds.

289957598_Screenshot2021-09-14192717.jpeg.56143668e20ac38b80be4bf66b09d5f3.jpeg

At the very least - Where's my fucking European History Pride Month!

image.png.fbe5244c9ed8249d48e3ce1e26bf1fbc.png

The growing list of what is considered racist makes it clear that White people are not a privileged class. They experience the worst racism of all.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UQ3yIZF374GK/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yup

what's needed is a savy staff who understand how all of these games are played

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Fair enough.

Colours get a bit annoying. I am obviously white, but I prefer to identify as a North Western European. I understand why people say white though.

Is Christian not a label? Is heterosexual not a label? Does a label only matter if it's negative?

Getting bogged down and tied up over labels is the problem, not necessarily labels themselves, but I always try to avoid labels as much as possible, even though it's impossible to avoid them all of the time.

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

ahh.. thank you, never looked at it that way - good point. Duly noted. I'm the first to admit I often buy into it 'just because' - sometimes I like to be a smarta$$, not because I've brought into the bickering per se - but I will keep that in mind.

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yup

what's needed is a savy staff who understand how all of these games are played

when you get one of those people intent on burying a thread the trick is to split off all of their posts into their own thread and tell them to post in there. What always happens is that they then shut up because they don't really want a legitimate discussion. What they wanted to do was DISRUPT the target thread and when they are denied the ability to do that they stop because their little game is over

on the old forum the staff were enabling the woke crowd and as a result they had free rein to piss all over the forum and they did

Edited by Macnamara

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

You're not acting in good faith making false claims about my views.

when you get one of those people intent on burying a thread the trick is to split off all of their posts into their own thread and tell them to post in there. What always happens is that they then shut up because they don't really want a legitimate discussion. What they wanted to do was DISRUPT the target thread and when they are denied the ability to do that they stop because their little game is over

You disrupted the thread today by making false claims about my views.

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

on the old forum the staff were enabling the woke crowd and as a result they had free to rein to piss all over the forum and they did

there us a very real danger that some of those trouble makers can move right back into THIS forum and start up their old games

there us a very real danger that some of those trouble makers can move right back into THIS forum and start up their old games

You're the one playing games.

You said, "its ok to be white rob", and "respect their right to exist", which clearly gives the impression to anyone reading this forum that I don't think it's all right to be white and that I think whites don't have a right to exist.

I have never even implied that it's not okay to be white and that it's not okay for whites to exist, and never in a million years would such terrible thoughts even enter my head.

Why do you continue to refuse to retract your untrue comments?