Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

51 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I know things are bad, it's just that I don't think things are as bad as you do, I don't like to play the victim all the time, and unlike you, I don't think it's game over.

isn't it time that you stopped harassing people in this thread rob?

they know what is happening because they can see it with their own eyes so to try and deny it is to gaslight people

its ok to be white rob

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

isn't it time that you stopped harassing people in this thread rob?

they know what is happening because they can see it with their own eyes so to try and deny it is to gaslight people

its ok to be white rob

I feel like you're harassing me. Where have I said it's not okay to be white and why on earth would I say that when I have white blood in me? I have said nothing about it being bad to be white and you're being very dishonest in claiming that I'm saying it's not okay to be white. Why are you resorting to making things up?

I know what's happening. In the post that you've just replied to, I acknowledged that things are bad, so please don't be disingenuous and imply that I'm denying things are bad. You're being very dishonest in your approach, why?

Edited by RobSS

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I feel like you're harassing me. Where have I said it's not okay to be white and why on earth would I say that when I have white blood in me?

there are people in this thread who are deeply distressed at what is being done to them and are very concerned about where that will eventually lead

so please stop trying to invalidate their concerns. Their concerns are real and justified

Its simply an HONESTY issue. can you be honest enough to admit it is happening or will you try and brush it under the carpet? Its that simple

respect their right to exist

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, Macnamara said:

there are people in this thread who are deeply distressed at what is being done to them and are very concerned about where that will eventually lead

so please stop trying to invalidate their concerns. Their concerns are real and justified

Its simply an HONESTY issue. can you be honest enough to admit it is happening or will you try and brush it under the carpet? Its that simple

respect their right to exist

Please don't avoid answering my questions. You have made out that I believe that it's not okay to be white. That is a lie. Why are you making things up?

Why did you claim I that I tried to deny that things are bad, when in the very post you replied to, I very clearly acknowledged that things are bad? Again, why are you making things up?

Now you claim that I don't believe whites have a right to exist. Where have I said that? Come on, be a man, be honest and back up your very nasty baseless claims.

Just now, RobSS said:

Please don't avoid answering my questions. You have made out that I believe that it's not okay to be white. That is a lie. Why are you making things up?

Why did you claim I that I tried to deny that things are bad, when in the very post you replied to, I very clearly acknowledged that things are bad? Again, why are you making things up?

Now you claim that I don't believe whites have a right to exist. Where have I said that? Come on, be a man, be honest and back up your very nasty baseless claims.

just let people post rob

its happening. its real

no ones saying you can't post rob

the thread is documenting a real thing and people are sharing real evidence from the real world showing a real thing that is really happening

You are lying in order to stop me posting. See here:

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Can you blame me? I'm annoyed that you lied in an attempt to shut me up. Why can't you admit that you're in the wrong?

its not all about you rob

its about people wanting to share their experiences of what they see going on

Edited by Macnamara

its not all about you rob

its about people wanting to share their experiences of what they see going on

You claimed that I believe it's not okay to be white. Where have I claimed that?

Why did you claim I that I tried to deny that things are bad, when in the very post you replied to, I very clearly acknowledged that things are bad?

Again, why are you making things up?

Just now, RobSS said:

You claimed that I believe it's not okay to be white. Where have I claimed that?

Why did you claim I that I tried to deny that things are bad, when in the very post you replied to, I very clearly acknowledged that things are bad?

Again, why are you making things up?

i'll leave you to calm down

i'll leave you to calm down

And I'll wait for you to retract your false claims. All you have to do is be a man, be honest and retract them, otherwise it's you who has the problem: 

Edited by RobSS

‘Biggest’ wave of migrants and ‘hybrid war’: How thousands of illegals tried to take Belarus-Poland border by storm

8 Nov, 2021 18:59

Retaliating for the sanctions, President Alexander Lukashenko said in late June that Belarus will no longer hold back migrants seeking to reach the EU.

“They demand that we protect them from smuggling and drugs. I just want to ask, are you mad? You have unleashed a hybrid war against us and now you demand that we protect you as we did before,” Lukashenko said.

Shortly after Lukashenko’s announcement the country’s immediate neighbors reported a spike in attempted border crossings. Amid the restrictions on Belarusian airspace imposed by the EU, the popularity of flights from Iraq started growing. Early in July, Lithuania declared an emergency after it caught 150 Iraqi migrants illegally crossing from Belarus.

Top EU officials condemned Lukashenko’s move, with the President of the European Parliament David Sassoli accusing him of “playing with people’s lives,” while European Commission chair Ursula von der Leyen said the increase in migrant arrivals showed a clearly “politically motivated pattern.”

https://www.rt.com/russia/539699-poland-belarus-border-migrants/

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Lies! *squawk*

Very nasty False Claims! *squawk*

Stopping me from posting! *squawk*

Sounds like victim mentality to me lol

Since when is it okay to lie about another poster?

See here:

Edited by RobSS

33 minutes ago, RobSS said:

Since when is it okay to lie about another poster?

Mac never claimed you said whites don't have a right to exist.

He said "Its ok to be white rob" just as a stand alone statement of fact.

He also never said anything to "shut you up".

You jumped on the defence about it because in your head it was an attack - maybe something in your subconscious caused that.

image.png.ca778ccb66d3ebdb7d3b7ffdb22d6ac7.png

You constantly downplay the "agenda to reduce the white European population" - even if you don't think it's THAT bad -  you certainly like to come here and attempt to delegitimize and provoke posters by making inflammatory remarks.

You've used incendiary rhetoric on many occasions - then cry victim. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

image.png.f76b42015f8169e21d7eaa4140096da3.png

Here's another stand alone statement of fact.

Take a chill pill rob.

Edited by skitzorat

17 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Mac never claimed you said whites don't have a right to exist.

He said "Its ok to be white rob" just as a stand alone statement of fact.

He also never said anything to "shut you up".

You jumped on the defence about it because in your head it was an attack - maybe something in your subconscious caused that.

image.png.ca778ccb66d3ebdb7d3b7ffdb22d6ac7.png

You constantly downplay the "agenda to reduce the white European population" - even if you don't think it's THAT bad -  you certainly like to come here and attempt to delegitimize and provoke posters by making inflammatory remarks.

You've used incendiary rhetoric on many occasions - then cry victim. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

image.png.f76b42015f8169e21d7eaa4140096da3.png

Here's another stand alone statement of fact.

Take a chill pill rob.

Macnamara said, "its ok to be white rob", and "respect their right to exist", which clearly gives the impression to anyone reading this forum that I don't think it's all right to be white and that I think whites don't have a right to exist.

I have never even implied that it's not okay to be white and that it's not okay for whites to exist, and never in a million years would such terrible thoughts even enter my head.

My mother is white. Why should I think it's not okay to be white?

Why did Macnamara claim I that I had tried to deny that things are bad, when in the very post that he replied to, I very clearly acknowledged that things are bad?

If I believe things aren't as bad as it's claimed, am I not allowed to have that personal opinion, even if it is downplaying things, without nasty smears and snide remarks?

Edited by RobSS

58 minutes ago, RobSS said:

If I believe things aren't as bad as it's claimed, am I not allowed to have that personal opinion, even if it is downplaying things, without nasty smears and snide remarks?

you can hold that personal opinion.... but don't come onto this particularly sensitive thread touting it.

It's a bit rich to come here downplaying the prevailing theme, arguing with others who post things - just for the sake of it?, make condescending provocative remarks like "precious whites",  play gaslighting games like "its not that bad" and quibble over semantics ... and then have the chutzpah to cry rivers when your opinion isn't respected.

A few months ago you decided to offer up your same two cents and it was also made clear that opinion isn't welcome here.

To be clear. No ones stopping you from posting here [or holding a personal opinion], but as that opinion runs against the [sensitive] nature and theme  of this thread as is always met with indignation , keep it to yourself and make contributions inline with the consensus of the prevailing thought.

PS. no I don't feel "victimized" by the opinions you want to graciously enlightenment me with -I just find them imperiously patronizing.

Edited by skitzorat

Just now, skitzorat said:

you can hold that personal opinion.... but don't come onto this particularly sensitive thread touting it.

It's a bit rich to come here downplaying the prevailing theme, arguing with others who post things - just for the sake of it?, make condescending provocative remarks like "precious whites",  play gaslighting games like "its not that bad" and quibble over semantics ... and then have the chutzpah to cry rivers when your opinion isn't respected.

A few months ago you decided to offer up your same two cents and it was also made clear that opinion isn't welcome here.

To be clear. No ones stopping you from posting here [or holding a personal opinion], but as that opinion runs against the [sensitive] nature and theme  of this thread, keep it to yourself and make contributions inline with the consensus of the prevailing thought.

PS. no I don't feel "victimized" by the opinions you want to graciously enlightenment me with -I just find them imperiously patronizing.

It's not your thread. If anyone wants to make a case that things are being overplayed in this thread, they should be able to do so. 

When I referred to "precious whites", I was highlighting that it's not just white people who come under attack. If a black or brown person would try and make out that only blacks and whites are attacked, I would question why they think they are "precious blacks", so don't twist what I post and male out that I'm against whites without finding out what my true thoughts are on the subject. My comment was not condescending towards whites, but if that's the impression you got, I naturally apologise.

I've already told you that my mother is white, so why should I be against whites? I keep asking you questions and raising valid points but you just ignore them and then your persist in your insulting smears.

These questions still remain unanswered:

Macnamara said, "its ok to be white rob", and "respect their right to exist", which clearly gives the impression to anyone reading this forum that I don't think it's all right to be white and that I think whites don't have a right to exist.

I have never ever implied that it's not okay to be white and that it's not okay for whites to exist, and never in a million years would such terrible thoughts even enter my head.

My mother is white. Why should I think it's not okay to be white?

Why did Macnamara claim I that I had tried to deny that things are bad, when in the very post that he replied to, I very clearly acknowledged that things are bad?