Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

Just now, RobSS said:

The issue is the agenda to reduce the white population. The discussion is relevant because it's looking at who is responsible for this agenda.

Yes White people. Europeans. Nothing to do with skin colour.

If you haven't noticed non Europeans can be just as white skinned

Just now, Observed said:

The Cabal are about as white as the Sudanese ffs. 

No, they are definitely mostly white. The cabal are humans who have been possessed by this Satanic agenda. They are at the top of the power pyramid and they are mostly white-skinned.

Just now, RobSS said:

No, they are definitely mostly white. The cabal are humans who have been possessed by this Satanic agenda. They are at the top of the power pyramid and they are mostly white-skinned.

Prove it. Prove their dna to me

Prove they are 100% European.

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

LOL, it's not disdain at all. I'm just trying to explain to you that it's not just whites who these demonic forces hate.

I suppose the adjective "precious" x2  was not dripping in sarcasm but rhetorical like your bold emphasis on the  WE [bombed the middle east] in the minor news thread just before.

Don't try and gaslight us with your BS Rob. Us "precious whites" don't need you coming here to help explain shit to us.

Just now, skitzorat said:

I suppose the adjective "precious" x2  was not dripping in sarcasm but rhetorical like your bold emphasis on the  WE [bombed the middle east] in the minor news thread just before.

Don't try and gaslight us with your BS Rob. Us "precious whites" don't need you coming here to help explain shit to us.

Given that I have white blood, it would be silly to have disdain for whites.

1 minute ago, Observed said:

And yes you are proving your disdain for Whites by calling me a precious white person. How dare you. I could be Ethiopian for all you know.

My point is that you seem to be making out that whites are more special. Is that the case? If not, I apologise.