Jump to content

Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?


Recommended Posts

Looky here founding-stock of America - check out how much Europa has thoroughly enjoyed its cultural enrichment since 2015 - the powers that shouldn't be have decided it's now your turn to experience the luv of diversity and replacement.
 

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'We got to take white people out': Rutgers University professor, 41, calls white people 'villains', says 'Critical Race Theory is just the proper teaching of American history' and praises dwindling white birth rates in online discussion

  • Brittney Cooper, 41, said that whiteness 'totally skews our view of everything,' adding that she 'thinks that white people are committed to being villains'
  • She made the shocking comments to The Root Institute's Michael Harriot during an online conference titled Unpacking The Attacks On Critical Race Theory 
  • Cooper also said that 'white people's birth rates are going down' because they can't afford children but was sure to note that 'they kind of deserve it'
  • The Root Institute's description of the conversation called it 'a healthy dose of reality' 
  • Cooper is a professor at Rutgers University where she teaches classes on women's and genders studies

By Shannon Thaler For Dailymail.Com

Published: 00:33 EDT, 29 October 2021 | Updated: 04:59 EDT, 29 October 2021

A New Jersey professor said that 'we got to take white people out' during a discussion on the national backlash on Critical Race Theory. 

Brittney Cooper, 41, a professor at Rutgers University, made the shocking comment during an online discussion with The Root's Michael Harriot titled Unpacking The Attacks On Critical Race Theory on September 21.

She started by saying on the topic: 'Kids actually can grasp Critical Race Theory because the issue that the right has, is that Critical Race Theory is just the proper teaching of American history.'

She said the accurate portrayal of history was the white people 'didn't discover America' because there were already indigenous people and that they had 'committed acts of violence in order to make yourselves seem superior.' 

Cooper added: 'It's not that white people don't know what they have done,' presumably referencing slavery, which was abolished in 1865 after a nearly 300-year-long stint of being legal.

'They fear that there is no other way to be human than the way in which they are human' noting that whenever she speaks to a white person they write off 'all of this power' as merely a part of 'human nature'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10143199/NJ-professor-says-got-motherf-s-talking-white-people.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2021 at 6:05 AM, Macnamara said:

'We got to take white people out': Rutgers University professor, 41, calls white people 'villains', says 'Critical Race Theory is just the proper teaching of American history' and praises dwindling white birth rates in online discussion

  • Brittney Cooper, 41, said that whiteness 'totally skews our view of everything,' adding that she 'thinks that white people are committed to being villains'
  • She made the shocking comments to The Root Institute's Michael Harriot during an online conference titled Unpacking The Attacks On Critical Race Theory 
  • Cooper also said that 'white people's birth rates are going down' because they can't afford children but was sure to note that 'they kind of deserve it'
  • The Root Institute's description of the conversation called it 'a healthy dose of reality' 
  • Cooper is a professor at Rutgers University where she teaches classes on women's and genders studies

By Shannon Thaler For Dailymail.Com

Published: 00:33 EDT, 29 October 2021 | Updated: 04:59 EDT, 29 October 2021

A New Jersey professor said that 'we got to take white people out' during a discussion on the national backlash on Critical Race Theory. 

Brittney Cooper, 41, a professor at Rutgers University, made the shocking comment during an online discussion with The Root's Michael Harriot titled Unpacking The Attacks On Critical Race Theory on September 21.

She started by saying on the topic: 'Kids actually can grasp Critical Race Theory because the issue that the right has, is that Critical Race Theory is just the proper teaching of American history.'

She said the accurate portrayal of history was the white people 'didn't discover America' because there were already indigenous people and that they had 'committed acts of violence in order to make yourselves seem superior.' 

Cooper added: 'It's not that white people don't know what they have done,' presumably referencing slavery, which was abolished in 1865 after a nearly 300-year-long stint of being legal.

'They fear that there is no other way to be human than the way in which they are human' noting that whenever she speaks to a white person they write off 'all of this power' as merely a part of 'human nature'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10143199/NJ-professor-says-got-motherf-s-talking-white-people.html

This is the Rutgers Professor, Brittney Cooper, who made this statement:

Rutgers-prof-Brittney-Cooper-640x480.jpg

While speaking with  The Root Institute’s Michael Harriot, who was seen nodding in an apparent agreement:

“They fear that there is no other way to be human than the way in which they are human.” 

 

“They do this thing where they say that how white people have done humanity — how they have acted as human beings — is the way all of us act. So they think black people are going to get them back.” 

 

“And I wouldn’t be mad at the black people who want to get them back, but what I believe about black people is that we have seen what a shit show this iteration of treatment of other human beings means. And my hope is that we would do it differently in the moments when we have some power.”

 

"And my hope is that we would do it differently in the moments when we have some power.”

Rioters-attacking-Target-e1591600255426.

YDOJJ2WU27ZCOBB7SPNOAUN4CYQ.jpg

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, KingKitty said:

This is the Rutgers Professor, Brittney Cooper, who made this statement:

 

she'd be the first person to talk about 'white privilege' but imagine if a white person said what she said. They would be fired and then arrested

 

She has protected status

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/30/2021 at 2:05 AM, Macnamara said:

'We got to take white people out': Rutgers University professor, 41, calls white people 'villains', says 'Critical Race Theory is just the proper teaching of American history' and praises dwindling white birth rates in online discussion

  • Brittney Cooper, 41, said that whiteness 'totally skews our view of everything,' adding that she 'thinks that white people are committed to being villains'
  • She made the shocking comments to The Root Institute's Michael Harriot during an online conference titled Unpacking The Attacks On Critical Race Theory 
  • Cooper also said that 'white people's birth rates are going down' because they can't afford children but was sure to note that 'they kind of deserve it'
  • The Root Institute's description of the conversation called it 'a healthy dose of reality' 
  • Cooper is a professor at Rutgers University where she teaches classes on women's and genders studies

By Shannon Thaler For Dailymail.Com

Published: 00:33 EDT, 29 October 2021 | Updated: 04:59 EDT, 29 October 2021

A New Jersey professor said that 'we got to take white people out' during a discussion on the national backlash on Critical Race Theory. 

Brittney Cooper, 41, a professor at Rutgers University, made the shocking comment during an online discussion with The Root's Michael Harriot titled Unpacking The Attacks On Critical Race Theory on September 21.

She started by saying on the topic: 'Kids actually can grasp Critical Race Theory because the issue that the right has, is that Critical Race Theory is just the proper teaching of American history.'

She said the accurate portrayal of history was the white people 'didn't discover America' because there were already indigenous people and that they had 'committed acts of violence in order to make yourselves seem superior.' 

Cooper added: 'It's not that white people don't know what they have done,' presumably referencing slavery, which was abolished in 1865 after a nearly 300-year-long stint of being legal.

'They fear that there is no other way to be human than the way in which they are human' noting that whenever she speaks to a white person they write off 'all of this power' as merely a part of 'human nature'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10143199/NJ-professor-says-got-motherf-s-talking-white-people.html

Excuse my profanities:

 

But I believe its the same fat bitch who was on Oprah with this hot take a couple of years back...

 

on that topic! mega lolz

 

Identifying and Countering White Supremacy Culture in Food Systems

https://wfpc.sanford.duke.edu/reports/identifying-and-countering-white-supremacy-culture-food-systems

 

Racism Needs to Be Part of the Conversation About Dismantling Diet Culture

Read more to understand why diet culture's rejection of larger bodies is inherently racist

https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/racism-diet-culture

 

Your daily diet of ‘white supremacy’

By Time of article published Feb 12, 2014

In Grahamstown, even an act as ordinary as buying a loaf of bread can require an encounter with moronic racists, writes Richard Pithouse.

https://www.iol.co.za/the-star/your-daily-diet-of-white-supremacy-1645433

 

White dietitians who endorse the Mediterranean Diet are ‘[upholding] white supremacy’

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/02/18/hot-take-white-dietitians-who-endorse-the-mediterranean-diet-are-upholding-white-supremacy/

 

The whiteness of the Mediterranean Diet: A historical, sociopolitical, and dietary analysis using Critical Race Theory

https://sites.bu.edu/debiasse/files/2021/03/Burt_MedDiet.pdf

 

There’s a disturbing nexus of organic food and white supremacists

One of the Capitol rioters asked to be served only organic food in jail. It’s not just a weird personal quirk.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90593995/theres-a-disturbing-nexus-of-organic-food-and-white-supremacists

 

a simple google search will bring up thousands of stories and "academic" papers... 

 

That's the flip side to the race part of critical theory - not only blames whitey, but it victimizes the mindset of black/"oppressed" people so they are made to think nothing is their fault in life and thus think like there's nothing they can do about it.... [after all hard work, time keeping etc is a white supremacist trait! lol] - not being racist, but even before this crap was mainstreamed, like for decades now, its a well know fact Pacifika peoples (and some Maori) can be lazy - my friend used to work with some and she would say they would run on "Sa time" (Samoan) turning up to work whenever.... its not actually their fault as such, its more evidence of the biological, genetic nature of difference races driven by thousands of years of evolution living in lush tropical islands with plenty of food. It meant less stress driving problem solving abilities, as opposed to Europeans/Asians etc having to problem solve and store food for the winters otherwise you die... thats not racist.. its just the way it is...

 

Quote:

Average IQ and Average Temperature

 

 IQ of a country is related to the temperature.

This is because in colder climates, people have to plan ahead to make sure they are going to be able to eat, so stupider people tend to die and not breed. In warmer climates, food is abundant all year around, so there is no real need to be super-smart in order to survive and reproduce. People in warmer areas were also not required to figure out complicated ways to keep from freezing to death.

We’ve now put together a chart comparing the average daily temperature of countries to their IQs. You will notice that in general, the higher the temperature, the lower the IQ. This is only not true in places like Singapore, where people from a Northern climate migrated in recent years to a Southern area.

temperature-and-IQ.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RedIce clips

 

EUROPEAN FOLK RELIGION ATTACKED FOR BEING TOO WHITE & CNN WHINES ABOUT WHITE IDENTITARIANS AGAIN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6B6ks4q6CabD/ 20mins

 

The leftie anti-White Guardian used an African immigrant 'journalist' to attack the Asatru Folk Assembly, which honors ancient pre-Christian European folk traditions. The claim is that White people can't honor the religion of their ancestors because it's racist.

Also, CNN is back to attacking White identitarianism, focusing on a group that no longer exists. They express great concern that many normal, decent White men aren't getting in line with the liberal anti-White agenda.

 

THE PLAN TO BAN SINGLE FAMILY HOMES AND NICE WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qVCIVA3fwEfO/ 10mins

They want to make White single family home neighborhoods a thing of the past using claims of racism and climate change. And what will replace it? High-rise pod living for the new diverse America where White nuclear families don't exist.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2020 at 12:22 PM, Macnamara said:

The 'left' that susan is a part of IS the corporations! She is part of 'corporate socialism'. So the socialism i was interested in as a young man was LIBERTARIAN-socialism and one of my heros was the anarchist noam chomsky (a jew). I have sadly drifted away from chomsky as I have come to see him as a bit of a leftwing gatekeeper of the left wing of the hegelian dialectic.

 

So whereas my left was one that wanted to DECENTRALISE power down to ALL people around the world so that they had the tools to thrive, susans 'left' is an AUTHORITARIAN-left that is owned and controlled BY THE CAPITALIST CLASS (who are behind the mega-corporations)

 

chomsky showing his true colours as a leftwing gatekeeper of the new world order:

Manufacturing our consent for medical apartheid? ‘Libertarian socialist’ Noam Chomsky comes out in support of a two-tier society

Neil Clark

is a journalist, writer, broadcaster and blogger. His award winning blog can be found at www.neilclark66.blogspot.com. He tweets on politics and world affairs @NeilClark66

26 Oct, 2021 19:55 / Updated 7 days ago
Hitherto-revered US leftist Noam Chomsky’s call for the unvaccinated to be ‘isolated’ from the rest of society, and his cold dismissal of concerns over how they would even get food, is deeply shocking. How the mighty have fallen.

The one good thing about the last 18 months is that it has exposed who were the genuine supporters of basic human freedoms and who were not. Goodness me, there've been quite a few surprises, haven‘t there? 

If I had said to you back in 2019 that, under the guise of fighting a virus with an IFR of 0.096% states across the western world would impose the greatest peace-time restrictions on civil liberties ever seen, with people even prevented from attending the funerals of loved ones or visiting them when they were seriously ill in hospital, you’d have probably said ‘I bet that socialist-libertarian Noam Chomsky will speak out strongly against it. I don’t agree with everything he says, but he’s always against tyranny and disproportionate government measures.’

But Chomsky not only didn’t speak out against lockdowns and mandatory face-masks (if he did, I missed it), he actually went a whole lot further. Showing a level of authoritarianism that would make even Joseph Stalin blanch, he said in a recent viral interview that the “right response” towards those who did not wish to take vaccines was to “insist that they be isolated” from the rest of society. Then, as Max Blumenthal highlighted on Twitter, far from showing contrition, he doubled down. When asked ‘How can we get food to them?’ (i.e. the unvaccinated), he chillingly replied: “Well, that’s actually their problem.”

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/538535-noam-chomsky-covid-vaccines/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2021 at 8:20 PM, skitzorat said:

RedIce clips

 

EUROPEAN FOLK RELIGION ATTACKED FOR BEING TOO WHITE & CNN WHINES ABOUT WHITE IDENTITARIANS AGAIN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6B6ks4q6CabD/ 20mins

 

The leftie anti-White Guardian used an African immigrant 'journalist' to attack the Asatru Folk Assembly, which honors ancient pre-Christian European folk traditions. The claim is that White people can't honor the religion of their ancestors because it's racist.

Also, CNN is back to attacking White identitarianism, focusing on a group that no longer exists. They express great concern that many normal, decent White men aren't getting in line with the liberal anti-White agenda.

 

THE PLAN TO BAN SINGLE FAMILY HOMES AND NICE WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qVCIVA3fwEfO/ 10mins

They want to make White single family home neighborhoods a thing of the past using claims of racism and climate change. And what will replace it? High-rise pod living for the new diverse America where White nuclear families don't exist.

 

 

Fuck CNN and The Guardian. May their HQs be burned to the ground!

 

Still proud I got a ban at TG.💪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes and no. Originally, white genocide was accidental or incidental. A byproduct of various policies and the evolution of a country. When this problem was raised, well political factions that are supporting policies that will lead to the substantial decline of the white population went through the stages of grief. First denial, now acceptance.

 

What started out accidental, including in their attempt to cover it up and deny is has become deliberate and increasingly more so. You hear people talking about things like wiping out whiteness, etc.

 

I don't think it took hold as a plan originally. It more just evolved into what it is largely through human folly.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2021 at 1:40 PM, DoTheScience said:

Originally, white genocide was accidental or incidental.

hahaha @ accidental.

 

 

On 11/6/2021 at 1:40 PM, DoTheScience said:

When this problem was raised, well political factions that are supporting policies that will lead to the substantial decline of the white population went through the stages of grief. First denial, now acceptance.

 

There is no acceptance - the fervent denial will continue, as will shouts and cries of conspiracy! by political and media factions, careers will continue to be ruined, social media accounts will be blocked and so will access to bank/payment processors if you dare talk about WHITE GENOCIDE or THE GREAT REPLACEMENT.

No photo description available.

 

On 11/6/2021 at 1:40 PM, DoTheScience said:

 

I don't think it took hold as a plan originally. It more just evolved into what it is largely through human folly.

do you even believe yourself when you say this? It's worked better than ever expected, not to mention the mRNA jab uptake primarily targeted at western countries; Europe/US/Canada/Australia/NZ

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2021 at 11:40 AM, DoTheScience said:

Yes and no. Originally, white genocide was accidental or incidental. A byproduct of various policies and the evolution of a country. When this problem was raised, well political factions that are supporting policies that will lead to the substantial decline of the white population went through the stages of grief. First denial, now acceptance.

 

What started out accidental, including in their attempt to cover it up and deny is has become deliberate and increasingly more so. You hear people talking about things like wiping out whiteness, etc.

 

I don't think it took hold as a plan originally. It more just evolved into what it is largely through human folly.

It would have been much easier to infest non-European populations. The infiltration of European cultures is planned and calculated. The network of demons knew who their opponents were and systematically infiltrated every foundation of our society.  Why did they do this? Because there is no greater force to be reckoned with than a productive White society. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Observed said:

 

there is no greater force to be reckoned with than a productive White society. 

 

 

Who made that society what it was? It wouldn't have been the Cabal, would it? I'm sure a lot of white people helped to make that productive society but they were being used.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Who made that society what it was? It wouldn't have been the Cabal, would it? I'm sure a lot of white people helped to make that productive society but they were being used.

 

 

 

 

The Cabal are anti white productivity.

 

The most productive society is the most fertile. Lots and lots of children. Young mothers and fathers. Replacing each generation quickly and expanding. 

 

What the demons have created with their witchcraft is a society where a very, very indoctrinated white woman will have her one and only child via ivf at 40. This does nothing for productivity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Observed said:

The Cabal are anti white productivity.

 

The most productive society is the most fertile. Lots and lots of children. Young mothers and fathers. Replacing each generation quickly and expanding. 

 

What the demons have created with their witchcraft is a society where a very, very indoctrinated white woman will have her one and only child via ivf at 40. This does nothing for productivity. 

 

The cabal doesn't care about illusory, superficial labels that describe skin colour... they're too wise (for their own purposes) and knowledgeable for that because the cabal are mostly white-skinned themselves !!!

 

What the cabal hates is any kind of productivity and creativity that they can't control. That's the bottom line.

 

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

The cabal doesn't care about illusory, superficial labels that describe skin colour... they're too wise (for their own purposes) and knowledgeable for that because the cabal are mostly white-skinned themselves !!!

 

What the cabal hates is any kind of productivity and creativity that they can't control. That's the bottom line.

 

 

 

 

You have much to learn about what a White person is if you think the Cabal are White.

 

Ways in which the demons destroy White people: 

-Mass immigration and multiculturalism for White countries.

-Promotion of race mixing.

-"Education" for white women and religion of career.

-The constant portrayal of the White male being privileged

-Workforce quotas of non-whites

-The narrative that Whites are the only racists 

-anti-white education systems

 

These things don't just spontaneously happen without an agenda

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Flashback 2020

Time Magazine

image.png.b53cc6ad24ec6aee2223ae9954d4b5d0.png

image.png.99213af1879babf554a7efdf5f30a0f8.png

https://time.com/5846072/black-people-protesting-white-people-responsible-what-happens-next/

 

Author Savala Nolan from Burkeley Law School.

image.jpeg.c8d97e03ec84d8143b2026464776a286.jpeg

 

"First thing I do is ask what race they are."

I thought Critical Race Theory doesn't exist?!

 

No Latino person calls themselves latinx - its been widely rejected by the Latin American community as bs pushed by liberal woman.

 

Instead of silence (because they've been brow beaten into submission) imagine white kids said "its my blood, its language" 

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H1215-503-009%2C_Walther_Darr%C3%A9_bei_einer_Kundgebung.jpg

image.jpeg.bedbbde168822a60d8989f3a4b9ebea4.jpeg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Flashback 2020

Time Magazine

image.png.b53cc6ad24ec6aee2223ae9954d4b5d0.png

image.png.99213af1879babf554a7efdf5f30a0f8.png

 

 

 

White kids in Western nations are brainwashed to be hyperindividualistic in camparison to other groups, and she acts baffled because she is met with silence? Maybe she should be asking why white kids don't see themselves as part of a group, or why it would be frowned upon if they did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bombadil locked this topic
  • Bombadil unlocked this topic
  • lake unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...