Is there an agenda to reduce the White European population?

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

berg.jpg

This is not going to end well.

😒

FFS When will this "white supremacy" trope run out of steam?

Offtopic, but they're laying it on thick in NZ at the moment too, whilst literal Maori supremacists call for renaming every single town and the entire country.... while conveniently not mentioning Aotearoa "Land of the Long White Cloud" only relates to the part of the North Island where the first wave of Maoris arrived. Not to mention they've been given legal rights to block roads into their townships under sweeping new legislation which leaves last years power grab in the dust. Appropriate timing for giving up on 'zero-covid' in the 'age of delta' (which they've only managed to pin the death of one 90 year old on so far lol out of over 1000 'cases' (Auckland's 7 week lockdown has been extended to other areas))

Strange times for all this renaming of NZ to be trail-ballooned as all our legal rights under our Bill of Rights specifically state New Zealand; makes me wonder if any tinkering of the likes will 'overlook' the above, will our so-called rights which are enshrined (Australia doesn't have one) consequently and inconspicuously  be null and void by a stroke of a pen at some special meeting at 2am? They did it with 'emergency authorisation' laws the lawyer Sue Grey called them out on.

They want us dead. And the surviving European stock second class citizens. It's happening here too. If they can't get the Maori and Pacific jab rates up there will be exemptions because it's racist... no doubt.

Cynical of me? Maybe. Paranoid of me? Definitely. Because I live in reality.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

😒

Offtopic, but they're laying it on thick in NZ at the moment too, whilst literal Maori supremacists call for renaming every single town and the entire country.... while conveniently not mentioning Aotearoa "Land of the Long White Cloud" only relates to the part of the North Island where the first wave of Maoris arrived. Not to mention they've been given legal rights to block roads into their townships under sweeping new legislation which leaves last years power grab in the dust. Appropriate timing for giving up on 'zero-covid' in the 'age of delta' (which they've only managed to pin the death of one 90 year old on so far lol out of over 1000 'cases' (Auckland's 7 week lockdown has been extended to other areas))

Strange times for all this renaming of NZ to be trail-ballooned as all our legal rights under our Bill of Rights specifically state New Zealand; makes me wonder if any tinkering of the likes will 'overlook' the above, will our so-called rights which are enshrined (Australia doesn't have one) consequently and inconspicuously  be null and void by a stroke of a pen at some special meeting at 2am? They did it with 'emergency authorisation' laws the lawyer Sue Grey called them out on.

They want us dead. And the surviving European stock second class citizens. It's happening here too. If they can't get the Maori and Pacific jab rates up there will be exemptions because it's racist... no doubt.

The real supremacists cry out in pain as they strike us, and I'm tired of pretending I don't see them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

😒

In the future I anticipate a two state solution for many western nations, much like that of Israel and Palestine. The whites are the future Palestinians. As the fertility rates continue to decline and the mass migration of Asians, Indians, Muslims, Islanders and the ever-breeding of the belligerent Maori, could one possibly see any different scenario...

Yugoslavia 2.0. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The real supremacists cry out in pain as they strike us, and I'm tired of pretending I don't see them.

Jan 2021,

Online antisemitism

Most of the anti-semitism seen by the Human Rights Commission is online. 

Next steps

The Royal Commission report into the terrorist attack on Christchurch masjidain calls on all of us to do what we can to advance social cohesion.

In close collaboration with Muslim and other communities, we are developing our response to the Royal Commission’s recommendations which is meaningful to everyone in Aotearoa.

https://www.hrc.co.nz/news/growing-issue-antisemitism-new-zealand/

"Meaningful to everyone in Aotearoa" very few 'everyone' in New Zealand has probably even met one, (((they))) are so far removed from any discourse in NZ be that political, academic or societal at large - so I find it hard to believe so many are bothered with online "hate".....but muh Nazi white supremacy 

image.png.dca9fa1f324400a296ab7942e6cc6205.png

image.png.2d679c40b758bb4b5fbcd8a2bb5669de.png

image.png.9800b9114ac80bc8a686aba680fb5b2d.png

image.png.51f8e44cc1ebe9229e27b215f067f5b1.png

Just another trope which is anti-sem to notice even, if we brag about it.

image.png.218f1890e72bab635b5b66e07bf45024.png

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/the-next-in-a-short-line-of-jewish-prime-ministers/

• Like 1

dfggg.jpg

🤦‍♂️

There needs to be a serious debate about the FQ (the football question).

I thought this vapid sportsball freak was being sarcastic, but it seems like he is for real after seeing the bread and circuses on his page. Might just be another subversive though, considering he has a Groucho Marx banner.

ssddd.jpg

20 minutes ago, Observed said:

In the future I anticipate a two state solution for many western nations, much like that of Israel and Palestine. The whites are the future Palestinians. As the fertility rates continue to decline and the mass migration of Asians, Indians, Muslims, Islanders and the ever-breeding of the belligerent Maori, could one possibly see any different scenario...

Yugoslavia 2.0. 

theyve just said airnz will "most likely" need jab pp's to travel domestically - I imagine that will also then spill over to the ferry service - the primary service owned by Kiwirail, owned by the govt - so expect NZ to be split into the two islands philosophically as well as geographically soon. Unless all the truckies who drive ALL NZ FRIEGHT between the islands to kick up real stink. When the Kaikoura earthquake smashed up the main highway and tracks at the top of the south island a few years back - stock was significantly disrupted, even though there was air traffic...  so much is linked between the two little islands - even electricity distribution- any chink in the supply chain, such as truckies/train drivers needing jab pp to travel on the ferry, will seriously screw everything up... as they want.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

wr.jpg

But white replacement is a far-right conspiracy theory.

A sane country would be asking why the press is so subversive.

Let me guess, a newsagents in some quaint village in Derbyshire? - or another one other those racist countryside places that is in dire need of diversifying.

NZ's are pretty normal - last time I checked - no rainbows, trannies or OTT diversity. At the rate things are going though I'd give it to the end of the year... if there are any newsagents left - they've probably all closed now due to the lcokdowns

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Let me guess, a newsagents in some quaint village in Derbyshire? - or another one other those racist countryside places that is in dire need of diversifying.

NZ's are pretty normal - last time I checked - no rainbows, trannies or OTT diversity. At the rate things are going though I'd give it to the end of the year... if there are any newsagents left - they've probably all closed now due to the lcokdowns

Lol. Dunno mate, I saw the images here:

Some might argue that the Krays are on display, but I don't even think they're regular Brits. I think they're you know whos if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

I'm reminded this: when Anthony bourdain was in Berlin and his (((homicidal)))? 'guest' - who, as you can see, literally looks and acts like he just got out of an asylum.🤪

"*maniacal crackle* It's a kind of utopia" "...no white people anymore only cappuccino coloured." 🧬

"It's the only way, the only solution"💉

image.png.f0112d070c3809ac9b98a5a1efa3287e.png

Rules for thee, not for me.

image.png.102b953f7e57c399ae832e528350ef4b.png

timestamped

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shake said:

Last time I checked, isn't Ireland part of Europe? 

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the reference in that article to El Paso? I guess they're making the link because it's another place in the West, and they're always banging on about white supremacy going beyond borders.

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What's funny is when she brought up the 8 million figure, only a couple of million less than Sweden. 🤦‍♂️

8m.jpg

Yeah it's strange that, she admitted it. One rule for them

21 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the reference in that article to El Paso? I guess they're making the link because it's another place in the West, and they're always banging on about white supremacy going beyond borders.

What I meant was, the lamestream media are saying in some sources Ireland is too white. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but last time I checked Ireland, aka Europe is white

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 1:48 AM, skitzorat said:

The NZ leader looks a bit of a tranny though